Love Honor and Obey Ch. 04

Story Info
Candi gets a friend.
10k words
4.56
20.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original work of fiction. While some facts are from my real life, all people in these sorties are fictional. All copyrights and rules are enforced.

As this is my first released work, comments are strongly encouraged to my email through the link below or by attaching comments to this story.

I suggest you read the entire story as a whole for continuity

codes, M/D D/S MD MF MFF

Chapter 4

Candi gets help

After our anniversary Candi came out more and more often. I would come home to find the collar laying out. Her way of asking to play. It grew to the point that Candi would come out almost nightly. Even not for sex. I would have her put on an outfit and have a "normal" night at home. I would often leave her bound in some manner over night. Two hands to the top of the bed, or hand cuffs. Candi became found of having her hands cuffed behind her back, and sleeping with her head on my inner thigh. She said she just like being close to her masters cock. I did still make love to Jennifer. The slow expressive love making that expresses love instead of lust.

Jennifer got a job with an insurance company as an adjuster. This made her living off base when I was deployed over seas far easier. We tried to have a child. Sadly we had a miscarriage late term. Part of the complications did damage to her organs. The doctors told us that Jennifer would not be able to bear children of her own. We both were hit hard by this. Our sex life nearly stopped. We spent a lot more time cuddling and consoling each other.

In 2002 we got Jennifer a breast reduction. When she had gotten pregnant he breast swelled to double F in size. They stated to give her back problems. So I cashed in a couple of bonds and we had it done. After talking things over with Jennifer we decided to bring them all they way down to a full C cups.

Around this time as well Valerie got divorced and moved into town with her now 12 year old daughter Heather. Valerie's husband had become a drunkard. He was never home, and when he was he was useless. He lost his job and laid around on the couch drinking and watching T.V.. As far as I know, he is still on that couch to this day.

Both Jennifer and I spent a lot of time with Valerie and Heather. I think we were transfer our loss onto Heather as we became Uncle Ray and Aunt Jennifer. Heather was a joy of a child. Precocious was a good term for this little bundle of energy. I could also tell that in a few years she was going to be if not beautiful, at least very pretty.

In a lot of ways I give Valerie credit, again, for helping us with our relationship. It was her presence and support, as well of that of Heather, that got us over the loss we suffered. I do not know if it was the exuberance of a 12 year old, or the support of a dear friend that helped Jennifer feel sexy again. Jennifer and I started to make love more, and Candi came back as well. As we went shopping for new, properly fitting, outfits for Candi. That brought that side of her personality back to the forefront in the bed room.

IN 2005, Jennifer was sent to New Orleans to assist in filling claims for her company from Katrina. She fell in love with the area. So in 2006 when I re-upped for my last enlistment, I asked to be assigned to the New Orleans area. More I wanted to get the one last promotion to Master Gunny, thinking about my retirement pay. We actually ended up in Metairie Louisiana, and it's just west of New Orleans. While the rent was fairly high, due to the overpopulation of Metairie, the job market was booming. For example, McDonalds was hiring at $10 an hour to start.

It was not hard to talk Valerie into moving out to New Orleans. It also helped that Heather who was now 17 and in her last year of High School was thinking of going into nursing, or possibly a doctor. With Tulane Medical School there it could mean that we all got what we wanted.

We ended up in the same apartment complex, so the bond between us all became closer. It would not be uncommon to come home and find Jennifer and Heather doing nails and having girl talk. Or to go find Jennifer over at Valerie's making dinner for all of us.

Looking back on it I realize that those dinners seemed to always fall on nights when Heather was going out with a new boy. With the blossoming young woman she was becoming she had her fair share of company. I think the reason I was there was to make the intimidating presence of the father/protector felt. Valerie always seemed to mention I was a Marine on those nights to the new suitor of her daughter. I thought at the time it did factor in to the seemingly short life span of boyfriends.

It was a Friday night when events took an unexpected turn. I knew something was up when I walked in and Jennifer and Valerie stopped talking. As if I had caught them talking about something mid sentence. Jennifer got up and gave me my welcome home kiss. "Go take a shower then come back, we have something we need to discuss with you."

While in the shower my mind raced with what it cold possibly be. A loan? No, I thought things were going ok for Valerie. From what I had gathered she was even managing to save a little now. Was Heather in trouble? No, that would not wait until after a shower. I came up with a couple more ideas that made less sense.

When I returned to the living room I one again got that same impression of a conversation cut off mid sentence. "Ok ladies, what's the deal?" After a short pause, Jennifer spoke first.

"Well, it's like this. Valerie has not had a man in her life for some time. The last time in fact, was in San Diego. That was more of a one night stand, and from what she says, one night was too much with that guy."

" I see..." I thought I knew where this was going. I started running though the rolodex in my head thinking of guys I knew who I could recommend for Valerie. Most of the good ones where spoken for. The rest I did not think I could safely suggest for more than a quick fix.

"I think the rest should come form Valerie"

Valerie took a big drink from her glass. She took a deep breath, and started on what had the feel of a prepared, or practiced speech.

"See it's like this. Jenn and I tell each other everything. So it wasn't too long before I found out about Candi. At first I was kinda shocked. I mean I could not see myself doing any of that. But then we talked more and she seemed so happy. It started me thinking. I started looking on line. I found some images. I found a couple of sites that had stories. I found that I was getting more turned on by the idea than I thought I would. I started having bondage fantasies, but the image I had in my head always came back to you."

"See Val here has been attracted to you from way back to the time when she came down to visit, and you two hung out at the bar. I started teasing her about it. About how she was thinking of you. Then it became serious."

So much for me thinking I knew what was going on. I had not seen this one coming at all. It did open the door to some intriguing possibilities. But to make it work, I was going to have to play it right.

"So let me make sure I understand all of this. You are horny, you are having bondage fantasies, and you want me to make them a reality."

"Well, yeah that's about right. I wanted you to know I was serious about this so I went out and I got this" She reached into her purse that was on the floor, and pulled out a wide leather collar with the name Sindy on it in silver letters. It looked almost identical to Candi's, but without the D ring. "Cindy was a girl we knew in high school, and we both thought that she was a little tramp. So we took a play on words. I.. I want to be Sindy for you."

I turned to Jennifer, "Is this O.K. with you? I mean you both hatched this plan together, but I want to hear it from you. Do I have your permission Jennifer, to take Valerie as Sindy?"

"I know you wont hurt her, I mean emotionally. I know you love her in your own way. I am just asking for you to express it differently now. I know you love me and won't leave me, so yes, I approve of this."

"Valerie, do you know the full extent of what I do to Candi? The humiliation, the dirty talk, the torture games we play? Are you willing to accept all of these things?"

"Yes she has told me everything, How Candi doesn't get to say I or mine and stuff. I do not see any scars on her, from the games, so I can take it if she can."

"If we are going to do this, there are going to be some rules. One, I am not going to cheat on my wife. So if Sindy wants to play Jennifer or Candi must be in the same apartment, and awake. Any other time we are just like we were. Just close friends. There will be no fondling, no kissing, no cuddling, no holding hands. Secondly, you will do not have to do everything I tell you. If you say "Terminator" I will stop what I am doing, and that will be that. However, if you ever do say the safety word, or refuse to follow a command, its over. I will never touch you again. No matter what you do or say I will not take you back. One refusal and we are done. Is that clear?"

She bit her lower lip while thinking it all over. When she turned to look at Jennifer for help, Jennifer just gave her a little nod of yes, and patted her knee to show support. She looked back at me, took a deep breath, "I understand, and yes I want this."

"Good, where is Heather, how much time do I have to break you in tonight?"

"She is over at Julie's tonight, I think you met her. And she will not come home until tomorrow afternoon."

"Good, now prove you are committed, put your slave collar on yourself."

Her hands were trembling slightly as she fumbled the buckle behind her neck, until it was finally in place. I looked at Jennifer, "Candi, go get your collar." When Jennifer got up I turned back to Sindy. "Strip, down to bra and panties." When Candi returned I leaned over and whispered in her ear what I wanted her to go change into.

When I turned back to Sindy I examined my new slave. At 5'4" Sindy was well proportioned. Her large B cup breasts sat well on her frame. Her dark red hair hung down to about mid back. This led to her shapely ass. It had a little sag in it from child birth, but still attractive. Her pale white skin was set off nicely by the matching set of flame red shelf bra, and French cut panties. She was thin, but not over thin. I could see her ribcage but not individual ribs. When I came back around to her face I looked into her brown eyes.

"Not too bad, not bad at all. However, we need to teach you a few things. Foremost is humility. On your knees" I commanded. I went over to the hall closet and took a set of metal hand cuffs out. I then used them to lock her wrists behind her back. I pulled my cock out from the sweat pants I had put on. I then placed my cock within inches of her face. "This is your masters cock. This will be the last real cock you may ever see. This cock is going to go into any hole of yours I want it to go into, your mouth, your cunt, or your asshole as I decide. Say it. "My masters cock will fuck any hole on my body"

"My masters cock will fuck any hole on my body"

"Again"

"My masters cock will fuck any hole on my body"

"Good, open that slutty mouth." When she did I aimed my cock and slid it into her mouth. "Don't suck, just hold my cock in your mouth. You are to keep my cock in your mouth, understand.?" I then took a small step back, forcing her to lean forward. I took another small step making her lean even more.

"Stupid cunt, what happens with the next step, you fall on your face letting my cock fall out? Now slide forward." She crawled for ward enough until she didn't lean any more. "Now keep up this time." I took a step back, forcing her to crawl after me.

I drug her around the apartment like this, leading her with my cock. Across the living room, into the kitchen, around the dining room table and back into the living room. The whole time I was talking to her.

"Good slut, follow the cock. You wanted this cock so bad, and now you have it. How does it feel? Oh right, you cant talk with your mouth full of cock. You have been wanting my cock for how long? Years? And now you have it in your slutty little mouth. What a great day it is for you."

By the time I took her back into the living room, she was breathing fairly heavy though her nose. Her faced was flushed red with humiliation. Also by this time Candi had returned.

Candi was dressed as I had asked. A set of shiny black leather "fuck me" boots with a 5 inch heel, a leather mini skirt that had buckles on the both sides. I knew that there was nothing underneath that skirt. She also had a short leash on that hung between her bare breasts and stopped around her thighs. When she stood in front of me I reached over, grabbed the leash and pulled her to me. I kissed deeply while Sindy still held my cock in her mouth.

"You look delicious Candi. Thank you for the new toy. Too bad its not properly trained. But then again, we have all night to train it don't we?"

"Yes master."

I placed my left hand on Sindy's head and pulled my cock out of her mouth with an audible "plop" sound. I drug Candi around to stand in front of Sindy. Letting go of the leash, "Sit" I commanded Candi.

"Now Sindy I want you to look at Candi. See how she is positioned? Head down, chest out, knees open. She is sitting on her heels by the way, and her hands are behind her back. This is what I mean when I say sit. Now Sindy, sit" Sindy quickly arranged herself to copy the correct position.

"Now if you sitting and I send tell you to go somewhere, you crawl on all fours. If I send you to retrieve something, you bring it back in your mouth like a dog would, for instance, Candi, go get your Master two clothespins."

As Candi went off to the bedroom I grabbed a hand full of Sindy's hair. "Get up" I commanded and brought her to her feet. "The "Up" position is similar. Head down, chest out, hands back, but legs spread out past your shoulders." I paused a second. "Well open your dam legs slut! See that was not so hard. But if I have to keep explaining simple things to you its going to be a long night for you."

When Candi came back and sat at my feet, I took the clothespins from her mouth. I then took the leash and led her over to the living room chair in the corner. "Sit in the chair Candi. These clothespins are for you. I am going to have to spend time with Sindy here. You may play with yourself, if you want to, but not with your sweet cunt." Leaving her there I returned to Sindy.

"Lets see what we really have to work with." I reached up and undid the front clasp to her bra. I slid the straps over her shoulders and let the bra fall and gather around the hand cuffs. "Not bad tits slave. You have pretty nipples. Your tits are a bit smallish I suppose. But then I have been spoiled by Candi's large breast." I Placed my hands on the underside of her breasts and lightly ran my thumbs across her nipples. "Oh they seem real sensitive. They stood right up at the slightest touch." I started pinching her nipples with my thumb and index finger. Lightly at first then harder and harder. Then pulling and tugging. Sindy let out a few small squeaks and moans while I did this. "Yes sensitive, at least these small things are not a total loss. Now how about your cunt?"

I ran my hands down her sides and pulled her panties down across her thighs. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was already clean shaved.

"Did you do this for me?"

"Yes master, Candi said you like her sluts clean"

"I see. How long have the two of you been planning this. How long did you know you were going to give this cunt to me" I was cupping her as I said this.

"I started having fantasies about a year ago. But I only decided I was going to submit to you about a week ago Master. But I wanted to wait until I had a full night with Heather out of the house."

I slid my middle finger into the folds of her pussy. "Did you have fantasies about being my slave?"

"Yes master."

"And did you masturbate while thinking about serving me?"

"Yes master"

I slid my finger inside of we pussy and stared rocking my hand, rubber her clit with my palm while working my finger in and out. "How often, How many times did you make yourself cum while thinking of being used?"

"At least once a night master, sometimes more. During this last week"

"Well I hope they were good because your are done with that. This cunt is mine." I said while shaking my hand to drive the point home. I used my left hand to grab her hair, and twist her head around to look at me. "You are not to touch yourself, or be touched unless I give you permission to do so. Only to keep that nasty little hole free of hair. If you are going to see your OBGYN you ask first. Clear slave?"

"Yes master."

"Good, now clean my hand of your cunt juice." I Held my finger up I to her face so she could lick it clean.

Without looking I pointed to Candi, "You, get up and go bring the Altar here from the bedroom"

The Altar was something I had made. The top portion was about 2 feet wide and 3 feet long and was 2 and a half feet high. Just long and wide enough for some one to lay on from head to ass. On each end was a step set 8 inches up and 8 inches of top space. All of this was padded with a foam pad covered in vinyl. Placed at each corner of the bottom on the out side was an eyebolt set into the frame. In the side I had installed a drawer to hold commonly used toys. I had used spring coasters in the corners for movement. If no weight was on it, it would roll freely, but by standing, sitting or laying on it, it would sink to the floor and become stable.

When Candi had brought that Altar out I sent her back to her chair. I took a set of keys out from inside the Altar and undid the cuffs on Sindy, tossing her bra to the side. "Step out of those panties." When she had done so I relocked the cuffs with her hands in front this time. "Stay" I commanded.

I placed the Altar under the living room light and climbed on top. This was so I could reach, and remove, the light cover. Underneath the cover I had set an eye bolt into the ceiling. One reason was for cover. Any shows cast where ignored by the casual viewer the other was it sat into a roof beam and was securely set. I took out a small diameter nylon rope form the alter and ran one end though the eye.

"Clime onto the top of the Altar Sindy. Stand facing the side and spread those legs for your Master." when she had done so I tied one end of the rope around the chain to her cuffs. I took the other end of the rope and proceeded to the water heater door. Inside I had mounted a stout handle to one of the exposed 2 by 4's there. I ran the rope though and pulled Sindy's arms up over her head. I tied it off when her arms were fully extended.

Returning to the Altar I took several more things out. Two short lengths of rope, a set of leather ankle cuffs, a smallish vibrator, an ass plug, a riding crop and a feather. All of these I placed on the coffee table where Sindy could see them. "If you are worried about what one of these I am going to use first, let me put your mind at ease. All but one will be used at the same time."

First I grabbed her panties and pulled them off, tossing them to the side. Then I shackled each ankle in a cuff. I used the two ropes to then tie each to the nearest eye bolt ensuring her legs stayed open. "Now normally for this I gag Candi. You how ever have the ability to chicken out from us. I still cant have you making all kinds of noise, so I will use this." I held up the butt plug in front of her. This is the type that has a flat round base and is only a few inches long. The shaft is kinda shaped like a spade form a playing card deck. "Open your mouth slave." I slid the butt plug into her mouth.

Lastly I took the small vibrator and turning it on slid it into her pussy.