Love Honor and Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the feather and the riding crop. The feather was actually from one of the fake fountain pins. About a foot long and was extremely soft. "Now, all you have to do to avoid this," showing her the riding crop "is to hold onto that vibrator. I hope that your cunt muscles are up to it, seeing as you have had no use for them for two years. All I am going to use on you to make you drop that vibrator is this feather. I really don't think you are gonna make it, so its all I am gonna need."

I reached up with the feather and started tickling her from her right elbow and working down. I tickled across her armpit and the side of her breast. Sindy tried to struggle and squirm. She became still again when the vibrator slipped out a half an inch.

"Ah, now you see. The more you struggle the harder you make it on yourself. That's a lesson that you should keep in mind from now on. Submitting is better than struggling."

I lightly traced the feather form the top of her breast, across the nipple and then tickled the underside. First one then the other and back again. Behind her gag, I could hear Sindy trying to laugh, or scream. When I would pause for a second I could hear her gasping for breath. Checking the progress of the vibrator I saw that it slid perhaps another inch.

"Not going to make it are you Sindy. That vibrator is just gonna slide right out your cunt. Shame that I am going to have to whip that nice soft with flesh of yours. Well the choice is yours." I resumed the tickling. I lightly traced a zigzag down her stomach. Then up her right side, across her breasts and down her left side. Down across her hip, then trailing the feather across to the inside of her left thigh. That started her hips bucking again, and more so when I tickled back up her right inner thigh. At this point she had only maybe three inches of the vibrator left inside her. I sopped tickling her and got up on the alter behind her.

From here I could see Candi now. She was still in the chair and was lightly playing with her breasts. She would lightly pinch her nipples from time to time. I pulled her hair back and leaned into her ear.

"Focus Cindy." I spoke softly, but loud enough for Candi to hear me as well. "Clear your mind. Concentrate on holding that plastic toy in your cunt. If it slides any further all your gonna have left is the tapered end. Do not think about the whipping that would follow if you drop it. Do not think about Candi over there playing with herself watching you get tortured." She let out a small whimper at that comment. "Don't think about the possibility that we set this up between us to lure you here to be our slave." Sindy let out another sound, a combination of a grunt and a moan. "What ever you do, do not think about he last place that gag in your mouth was. Seated securely in your best friends ass."

Two things happened at the same time. The first one was that Candi froze, here eyes opening wide. Then she seemed to give her nipples a harder pull than she had before. The second thing was the vibrator fell out of Sindy with a soft thud, and a long groan.

"Well, imagine that." I whispered into Sindy's ear before I got down off the Altar. I picked up the vibrator off the top of the Alter. "Now Sindy, are you a little Bi slut?" She shook her head. "No? Odd then that the thought of you having something in your mouth that was in another girls ass made this fall out. Either way, you Know what is going to happen next."

I turned off the vibrator, placed it on the coffee table on its base, and picked up the ridding crop.

"Candi, stand up and come here. I want you to go get one of your large hair clips, and bring it here.

"Yes master"

"You see that Sindy, Candi can follow orders. You have not be able to follow one instruction except for strip out of your clothes. And that is something you do every day. Do I have to bring you over here everyday until you learn to do as your told?" I took hold of her right nipple giving it a good quarter turn. "I WILL have obedience from you."

When Candi returned. I had her clime onto the Altar and clip Sindy's hair up and back on her head. With the limited space on the top of the Altar Candi had to press her breasts in Sindy's back. I was watching Sindy's face when this happened. At first her eyes opened wide. But before Candi was done they had closed to a heavy lidded half open. As Candi was done and stepped in front of me, Sindy's eyes went back to a normal open.

"Thank you Candi. As a reward you may unbuckle the sides of your skirt, and play with your pussy while you watch. You may not cum however. Also take that vibrator with you and place it on the end table next to you. Do not use it, yet."

I reached up and took hold of the butt plug. "Open your mouth Sindy and let your friends ass toy out of your mouth. Now, I think the best way for you to learn, is to make sure you understand. I want you to say the fowling.

I will obey my master. I will do anything my master tells me. I asked my master to take me as his slave."

"I will obey my master. I will do anything my master tells me. I asked my master to take me as his slave."

"Again."

"I will obey my master. I will do anything my master tells me. I asked my master to take me as his slave."

"Good. Now each time you feel this whip strike you, you will say one of the lines. Changing to the second line, then the third, back to the first and so on. Understood?"

"Yes master."

"Let us begin then." I lifted the riding crop, flicked my wrist an popped her right on her left nipple.

"I will obey my master" I flicked the whip and got her on her right hip.

"I will do anything my master tells me"

I strode around behind her and struck her Left shoulder blade.

"I asked my master to take me as his slave"

On and on it went like this. I struck her in random locations as I walked around her suspended body. Breasts, thigh, ass, back, inner thigh as it struck my fancy. Each time I came around to her front, I would strike at least one of her nipples. I would pause, and hold the crop up, so she could see it coming. After about the forth time, she no longer tensed up first. After the tenth time she seemed to have an almost eager look in her eye. By the fifteenth time she would arch her back and present her breasts. By the twentieth time, or there about, the mantra I had her saying seemed to come out naturally.

During all of this I would check on Candi's state as well. By the time I stopped Candi was pulling on one breast and nipple, with a clothespin attached to the other. Her other hand was working on her cunt in slow lazy motions.

"Well Sindy it seems you can do one thing right, or perhaps you are finally learning."

"Oh yes master, I am learning to be a good slave for you" She said with more passion than I expected.

"Before I let you down, I want to show you one more time how a good slave obeys any command." I climbed on top of the Altar behind Sindy. I reached around and cupped he beasts and started to lightly tease her nipples with my index fingers.

I leaned into Sindy's ear and whispered to her again. "Now look at Candi. Look how much she enjoyed watching you learn your lesson. You can see her wet cunt from here. She wants to cum so bad she aches, but she has not let herself, because I own her. Just like I am going to own you. Now watch how a good slave follows orders."

Speaking louder now, "Candi stop playing with your self, and remove that clothespin. Now have you ever been with another woman, sexually in your life?"

"No master"

"Have you ever given any serious thought to trying to be with another woman sexually?"

"No master. Never."

"Now pick up that vibrator that was just in your friends pussy. Now lick it." Candi immediately brought the vibrator to her mouth and took one long lick from base to tip. While Candi was doing this I cold feel Sindy shiver and tremble against me.

"And how does your friend taste compared to you?"

"Different master, more of a tart taste to her cunt juice."

"I see. Suck off all her cunt juice slave." I now pinched and lightly twisted Sindy's nipple while whispering into her ear once more while Candi sucked on the vibrator. "Look at her. Look at her face. She is happy doing as I told her simply because I told her to do it. She is doing something she never even thought of doing, licking he "sisters" dried cunt juice off a vibrator and enjoying doing it. She is doing it because she knows I get pleasure from having her doing it. She will do anything I tell her to do to give me pleasure." I grabbed her nipples and gave them a good quarter turn. "Just like you will, isn't that right slave"

And right from her mantra, in the same tone she had used while I whipped her, "I will do anything my master tells me to do."

I untied the rope that was holding Sindy's hands over her head and let her lower her arms down bringing a sigh of relief. I then got off the Altar and untied the ropes that were holding her feet in place. I grabbed her by the hand cuffs and led her down the step on the side.

"Sit on the top of the Altar" I commanded. I let her sit on the Alter in a normal position. I took the key form the coffee table and undid her hand cuffs. "You may work blood back into your arms if you wish."

Turning to Candi who was still in the chair, and had now finished sucking clean Sindy's vibrator. "Candi, stand up and remove that skirt." I commanded. Leaving still in her black knee length stiletto boots, her collar and leash. Pointing to the floor "Sit" I commanded.

I reflected on how my plan was working. Candi was the alter ego of my Wife Jennifer. And in the last 9 years of her being my slave, I had her conditioned to do anything she was told. Valerie was her best friend from childhood, to the point they referred to each other as sisters. They always had a competitive streak, and I was using that to try to break her in short order. As my new slave Sindy, I kept comparing her to Candi telling her she could not obey as well. So far I think it had been working. While neither girl had admitted to any kind of sexual thoughts for another woman, I was making inroads to breaking that barrier as well.

"Both of you face me and "sit" now" Both assumed the position. Sitting on their heels, knees spread, head down, hands behind their back. "Two little sluts, what should I do to them. One who is well trained and obedient, one who is just learning. I know one thing, Sindy, I want you to fix your hair, let it out of the clip." She undid the clip allowing her long red hair to fall down her back. "I want you to get some hair ties, and tie it back. Three ties, one at the base of your neck, one at the base of your hair, and one in the middle of those two. There are some in the bathroom, go and get them."

As she crawled off to get them, I turned to Candi. "You my little bitch seemed to enjoy watching your best friend get whipped."

"Oh yes master. Your slave kept thinking back to the first time you made her fantasies a reality, and how good it felt to submit to you master. Watching you start to train your new slave made my cunt so wet master."

"Do you think Sindy will make a good slave?"

"Yes master, Sindy seems to be a natural. She seemed to submit eagerly. This slave is eager to see what you do to her next."

When Sindy came back and resumed the "sit" position I examined what she had done. "Not bad cunt. See with your lovely hair like this I can grab this ready made leash and pull you around with it." I only pulled her hair to show an example of what I meant. Or I can grab a fistful at the back of your head like this. Now I can turn and twist your head like this, to any position I like. Up to your knees." I used the handful of hair to lift her up to a kneeling position. "No better yet, all the way up."

I brought her around to the end of the Altar. "Now sit on the top, and straddle the step, keeping your feet on the floor. Candi, get two double clips out of the drawer and clip her ankles to the rings." I came around and handed Sindy a set of wrist cuffs. "Put these on yourself slave." While she did that I took out a double ring collar. The two rings are set on opposite sides of the collar. This I buckled over her Sindy collar. Once this was done I clipped her wrist up to each side of her neck. I grabbed her by her hair at the back of her neck, "Now lay down." I pulled her head back, and then supported her head as she lay all the way down. "Candi, take the two ropes and tie her wrists to the eye bolts, I am going to set something up in the bed room for you." As Candi went about her tasks, I went into the bedroom.

They only thing I really needed from the bed room was a blind fold. I waited for a few minutes to set the stage for the real plan. I returned to the living room to find Candi in the sitting position and Sindy securely tied to the top of the Altar. "Very well done slave."

"Thank you master."

I put the blindfold on Sindy, lifting her head to place it securely. "Now Sindy, I am going to take Candi into the other room, as I have a special plan for her. You just get to lay here for a bit and think about all the things I am going to do to you." I took one of the candles from the book shelf, then making sure to give Candi's leash an audible tug, pulled her to the bed room. While she was crawling after me, I told her "Come with me Candi, I think you are going to like what I have planned for you."

Once we got to the bedroom I closed the door, and lit the candle setting it on the dresser. I brought Candi to her feet with the leash before undoing it. "Now Candi, you are a good slave aren't you?"

"Oh yes master."

"Now I want you to answer me truthfully, Is there anything that you wouldn't do for your master?"

She paused, and her eyes widened a little. "I will do anything you tell me master, Candi is a good slave master."

"Are you sure Candi? There is more than just you and I now."

"Master, May Jennifer tell you something that I have learned?" I nodded for her to continue.

"When we started this side of our lives, I took pleasure from having you tell me to do things. I then found that me doing those things brought me pleasure, as well as making you happy. I realized after some time that it was more than that. It wasn't that you were telling me to do things, or that I was doing what you told me to do. I was enjoying what I was doing for it's self. The act it's self was giving me pleasure, on top of you telling me to do it. When I realized while sitting in the chair where this might end up tonight, I was not scared, but I was looking forward to discovering new things. I hope that answers your questions." When she was done speaking her demeanor changed letting me know that Jennifer was gone and Candi was back again.

"Very well. I want you to tie your hair back, and take those boots off. I also want you to trim your nails. I am going to go back out there, and you are to follow me out in a few minutes. You are to be quiet when you come out there, I will be giving you commands with hand motions and verbal clues. Do not disappoint me."

"Oh yes master, this slut will make you happy with her."

I hooked a finger in the D ring of her collar and pulled her to me, "I already am." and kissed her lightly. I took the candle and opened the door, returning to my new slave.

Sindy tensed up when the door opened, from being startled or scared I couldn't tell. I didn't say anything as I walked over to her and slowly walked around her, setting the candle on the coffee table as I passed it. Still not speaking I ran my index finger down her side. She flinched at the first contact. "Oh my, are you on edge." I teased. When I came around to the other side of her I roughly pinched and pulled up on her nipple. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. "I think you will like this next lesson then." I let go of her nipple, and trailed my fingers down her torso and across her hips as I continued walking. I stopped and stood between her legs. "If this dripping cunt I am looking at is any indication, you are ready." Sindy's hips bucked a little and she squirmed as she lay helpless under my gaze.

When I went over to the coffee table and picked up the candle I saw Candi sneaking back into the room. I indicated with my hands that I wanted her to come closer, and to wait for further instructions.

I knelt down by the alter and held the candle about 18 inches above Sindy's stomach. "This is candle wax." I said as I poured a small amount of the was out. Sindy gasped and tried to wiggle out of the way. Taking hold of a nipple and twisting it firmly. "Now be a good slut and hold still. Remeber, it is better to submit then to struggle." Without releasing her nipple I moved the candle a little lower and up her torso, to poor onto fresh skin. This time she gasped but didn't try to move. "Much better." I released her nipple and patted her on the head. "Now wax is a funny thing. The higher you poor it form the cooler it gets before it contacts your tender flesh." I lowered the candle to only a couple of inches above her sternum and poured a small pool of wax out. Most of it pooled up but a small rivulet of wax ran down her side. This time Sindy let out a deep moan, but didn't move. "See the difference?" From a medium height a poured a steam up her torso between her breasts, casing the wax to pool up at the base of her neck.

I paused letting the wax cool and harden on her before continuing. "Of course the more sensitive the flesh in question the more intense the sensation" I poured form a low height directly onto her nipple. Sindy couldn't help but to buck and squirm as the hot wax rolled down the sides of her tender breast. With only a slight pause I did the same to the other side. Sindy opened her mouth but nothing came out. Until finally a high pitched, but airy squeal escaped her lips, until it dropped into an almost animal growl.

I continues in this fashion until Sindy was covered nearly completely form neck to waist. Pouring form different heights. Changing the length of time between pouring.

"Now you see another problem with wax. Once a layer has been put on, it protects form further abuse. So the obvious answer is to remove it." I took hold of an edge of wax on her side. "Now you know those baby fine hairs all over your torso, that you never really paid attention to? You are about to become aware of every one of them" With that I peeled the wax off her skin, pulling those fine hairs. Sindy arched her back and sucked in air between her teeth. "See, wax has extra bonus to it." I pulled a trash can over and proceeded to "skin" Sindy by peeling all that was off.

When I was done her skin was reddened by the combination of wax and hair removal. I knew it was now also hyper sensitive. I motioned to Candi to come closer to me now. I had Candi take my place, and I got behind her, so my voice would come form the same place.

"I see that your nipples are rock hard, I wonder if they are still sensitive. What if I touched one?" I took Candi's left hand and brought it toward Sindy's breast. Candi extended her index finger and lightly touched Sindy's nipple. Sindy gasped and arched her back, causing Candi to pull her hand back in surprise. "Fascinating, I suppose the other nipple is just as bad." I gave a nod to Candi who did the same light touch to Sindy's right breast. With much the same reaction. "And if I lightly pinched each one at the same time?" I used Candi's shoulder to demonstrate, just barely trapping the skin between my fingers before letting go. Then Candi repeated the action to Sindy's nipples. This time I had to pull Candi back. Sindy had started to flail a little. I was worried that her elbows my touch Candi's breasts and spoil the surprise.

"So now you know all three parts of wax use. The initial heat. The torment of the removal of the hardened wax, and the way it leaves your skin hyper sensitive to touch. Well lets see if you liked your lesson."