Love Honor and Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and took Candi by the arm, leading her between Sindy's legs. "It seems you did, it looks like your cunt is just full of juice. Would you like me to touch it?"

"Oh yes please master, touch my cunt"

I took Candi's arm and moved it toward Sindy's cunt. "How about just one finger?" I gave the nod to Candi. She extended her index finger and touch Sindy at the top of her pussy. Sindy hips bucked and quickly pulled her hand back. "One little touch set you off like that? You must be one horney slut."

"Yes master, I am so turned on right now."

"What if I ran a finger up and down your cunt, would like that?"

"Mmm yes master, touch me again, please." I one again nodded to Candi who reached out with her finger again. She placed it at the top of Sindy's cunt and ran it down the inside of her lips from top to bottom. Sindy let out a long sigh. I took Candi's hand, and noisily sucked her finger clean.

"Candi was right, you do have more of a tart taste. I wonder if that is your whole cunt that tastes like that?" Still holding Candi's hand, I brought it to her cunt, and placed her finger at her friends opening. "One way to find out." Candi did not need for me to instruct her as she slowly pressed her finger into her friend. Sindy tried to thrust her hips down and take Candi's finger into her. She found she could not go far with her hands tied down as they were. I took hold of Candi's wrist and slowly pulled her finger out. I then had Candi suck her own finger clean. "Yup, tart all the way inside. Did you like that finger inside you?"

"Yes master."

"Would you like that finger inside you again?"

"Please master, I feel empty now."

"Not yet. I will give you a little kiss too reward you for learning your lesson." I took Candi by the hair and forced her to lean into her friends wet, waiting cunt. Candi did not hesitate as she gently kissed Sindy's folds. Sindy tried to close her knees and trap Candi's head but the edges of the Altar prevented her from doing more then what amounted to flinching.

"If you are good, perhaps it will return." Sindy let out a moan of frustration. I stood up, placing my hand on Candi's shoulder, indicating I wanted her to stay there. I walked around to the top of Sindy's head and knelt down so I could whisper in her ear.

"Now dear Sindy slut. Did you like what just happened? The playing with your nipples, the finger in your cunt, the little kiss you just received?"

"Yes master, I loved everything."

"That's good to hear. I should really tell you something, something you may find shocking. The last time I touched you was to remove the wax from your skin." I paused to let her process that information.

When her mouth opened in shock and realization I spoke again. "That's right, if not me then who." With this I took her blindfold off. Her eyes blinked at the light then she looked down between her legs. "Yes, it was your good friend Candi who was driving you mad." Sindy's mouth worked a couple of times as she tried to come to terms with what had just happened. "Don't believe me? Here, look at my hands, look at my fingers. Do any of those look like the right size to feel what you just felt? Or here, lets just have a refresher course. Candi, put your finger back inside your friend."

Sindy watched wide eyed as Candi reached out and pushed her finger slowly inside Sindy's cunt once more. Then Sindy's head fell back down as the sensations ran though her body. "Doesn't that feel exactly the same as before? Candi remove your finger." When Candi was pulling her finger back out Sindy was shaking her head form side to side. Trying to come to terms with what her body was saying versus what her brain wanted her to believe.

"Lift your head up, I want you to see what is going to happen next." I put my hand behind her head and lifted her head up. "Candi, slowly lean in and kiss my new slave again." Sindy froze and watched as her friend lowered herself to her cunt, then shuddered as she felt Candi's lips make contact. I let her head back down.

"Now look at me. In a moment, I am going to let Candi put her finger back inside you, and tell her to start licking that little slit of yours. As you get closer to your orgasm, I am going to have her lick, suck and bite your little clitty. I want you to be fully aware of what is going to happen to you. I paused, if Sindy was going to use the safe word, this was going to be it. Time seemed to draw out as those few seconds seemed to take minutes. Until Sindy closed her eyes and waited.

I looked down to Candi, "She is ready, you may finger fuck your friend now, and eat her out as I said you would."

Candi began her ministrations on her friends sex. Sindy still had her eyes closed but was now emitting little grunts and mewls. I reached down from where I was and started to massage and manipulate her breasts. Either by lightly running my fingers along the sides, or tweaking her nipples. It wasn't too long before her body and the sounds she was letting slide out her lips were indicating that her orgasm was not too far off. While still fondling her breasts, I leaned down, and spoke softly into her ear.

"Soon, soon I am going to let my new slave have her first orgasm. Not how she thought it would happen. I am sure you thought it would be while my cock pumped in and out of you. Not with your friend working her tongue on your cunt. Is she sucking on your clit, nibbling on it with her teeth?" Sindy could only nod her head yes. "Do you want me to stop her?" A vigorous shake no. "So you like having your cunt eaten by a woman. So I guess you are not a straight heterosexual any more are you. I have turned you into a Bi slut in just one night? One who is loving having her cunt eaten by her best friend? And you let it happen. Sure you are all tied up, but you have the power to make it all stop. You didn't, you let this happen. You asked for this to happen. You love having this happen. You want this to happen again.

Sindy came hard. Her whole body locked up as she convulsed and shook. This went on for about a minute or so. As she came down form her orgasmic high, she slowly rolled her head from side to side with a small contented smile across her face.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, however it's time you returned the favor. Candi, undo the ankle cuffs, but leave them attached to the Altar." While she did that I untied the ropes form the wrist cuffs on Sindy. With that done I pulled her into a sitting position by her hair, then brought her all the way up and had her sit facing the Altar.

"Candi, sit at the end of the Altar." When she had done so, I buckled her into the ankle cuffs. "No move you ass as far back as you can. All they way back." She did not manage to get too far, but did leave about two feet of space. "Now lean back, and put your hands on the step behind you."

I turned to Sindy who still had her hands attached to the double collar. "Crawl over here and kneel on the step my little Bi slut." I watched her struggle to get into position without falling over. "Now bend over and rest your head on Candi's belly." I took hold of her tied back hair and wrapped it around my fist. I used this to lower her down so she didn't fall over when her balance shifted. Once she was down she cold use her hands on Candi' upper thighs to hold herself. I then went to each side, and used the roped to retie her hands back to the Altar. Sindy still had a little room to move, but she was no going to be able to move away.

When I was done with this I noticed that Candi was shivering and flinching from time to time. "Why Candi, what ever has you so worked up?"

"You new slave is breathing onto your sluts cunt master. Her hot breath is making your slut so horney and wet master."

"If you like that you are going to love this. Sindy, slide down and eat your best friends cunt." Sindy slid down and did just that. She seemed to be going at my saves cunt with an eagerness I did not expect. "Oh Sindy, what an eager slut you are. Not an hour ago you had no idea you were going to be tied up and forced to eat cunt. Now you seem to be determined to make Candi cum with your mouth." My words seemed to egg her on even more. "If you keep this kind of obedience up I may keep you as my slave for a long time to come. However, if I am going to keep you, I need to know how your cunt feels wrapped around my cock."

I stripped off my clothes in quick order, and stepped up behind Sindy. When I placed my cock at her cunt she tried to back onto me. I removed my cock form her. "No my Sindy slut, you keep eating out Candi. Do not let me fucking you stop you from you work." I stepped back up and once again waited at her opening. Sindy kept eating out Candi this time, so I slowly slid my cock home.

I held it there for a moment, feeling her cunt walls grab at my cock, trying to encourage me to fuck her. "How is she doing Candi? Is she a good little cunt licker."

"Yes master, she is a good cunt licker. She keeps coming up and giving my clit a few flicks of her tongue. Then she goes back down and shoves her tongue back into my box."

"Tell her, tell her she is a good cunt licker."

"Oh Sindy, what a good little cunt licking slave you are. Eating me out like you were told to do." She reached up and stroked Sindy's hair when she said this. I took hold of Sindy's hips and started to slowly slide in and out of her.

"Has she used her teeth on you yet?" When Candi shook her head no. "Tell her, tell her what you want."

"Sindy, be a good little cunt licker and use your teeth, bite on my cunt lips, nibble on my clitty. Oh YES, just like that."

"Keep talking to her Candi."

"You are going to be such a good salve Sindy. My master is fucking you while you eat me out. We are going to have so much fun with your hot slutty little body." Candi was now alternating between stoking Sindy's hair and grabbing a hand full to move her head up to her clit and then shove it back down again. I was pumping in and out of Sindy harder now. Slowly pulling my cock nearly all the way home, then slamming in to her deeply.

"Oh poor little Sindy, having her faced mashed into my cunt while she is getting fucked. But you are loving every minute of it aren't you? Loving the feel of his cock and loving having your nasty tongue in my cunt. Oh wait till he takes your ass. You will love that too wont you, you little Bi slut. We are going to have you over all the time and make you do things that you are just going to love." I stopped long enough to lean over and take hold of Sindy's tied back hair, wrapping it around my fist I started pounding into her.

"Oh Sindy, you are so close to getting me off, do it. Eat my cunt. And Master is getting close. I can see it in his face. Master likes fucking his new slave. Do it Master, shoot your cum into this nasty cunt. Poor Sindy is on the pill, but couldn't get laid until she became a salve. Almost there Sindy. Are you going to cum too? Are you going to cum while eating me out. That nasty slut tongue is going to make me cum. Bite my clit Sindy slut. Bite me and make me cum."

I would like to say we all came together. It was more of a chain reaction. Candi did have her orgasm when Sindy bit her clit. Watching her made me shoot my load into Sindy. Sindy, with a combination of sounds and feelings, then had her own orgasm.

Later, after making the girls suck me clean, we all crawled into bed together. I fell asleep with a slave on each side of me. Both the head on my chest, and arm intertwined with each other stretched across me.