Love, Honour and Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

She rested on my face, her thighs clamping me in place, until it was over and from somewhere I heard Suzanne ask.

"Enough?"

I waited for her to rise but she stayed exactly where she was and said.

"Come and help me."

I wanted to know what was going on but I could not move my head and then I heard something that might have been the rustle of clothing.

The mystery was solved when, seconds later, I was terrified to see Kim clamber onto the table. I barely had time to register that she was completely naked before she sat down on my face and twined her legs around Kim's waist.

Their sinuous movements suggested that they were kissing but any arousal that this engendered in me was extinguished immediately as I felt myself crushed beneath their combined weight. I began to panic but as I tightened my muscles, ready to kick out I felt another pressure on my legs.

I guess that Dana had joined in the fun but it was of no matter. I suddenly felt unbearably hot and the combined scent of their arousal filled the tiny space from which I was trying to draw oxygen. I tried to cry out but that only seemed to excite them more as their movements grew more pronounced and my head felt as if it was caught in a vice.

I had a momentary hallucination in which Suzanne was transformed into a giantess and, ignoring my pleas for mercy, she caught me up in her hand and, with only my head and shoulders visible, she slowly and deliberately brought me closer to her gaping sex.

It was at that point that I must have passed out.

Chapter 10

When I arrived home my passport had gone but my mind was made up. The following day I had the locks changed and then I tried to telephone the passport office. Only then did I remember about the civil service work to rule. The industrial dispute had been in the news for days but it had been of no interest. Now it was very much my concern.

I drove to the main office only to find a queue stretching for hundreds of yards. There seemed no prospect of everyone in the queue being seen before close of business and so I took a leaflet and returned home. It seemed that, as I could not evidence advance travel plans, my application would not get a high priority. My forms would be sent out to one of the regional offices and I could expect to wait about three weeks.

Once home there was a message on my answering machine from Suzanne demanding to know why I was not in the office. She gave a deadline for me to get in touch with her or else she was going to call the police.

It was bitterly frustrating. I had decided that I would get a new passport and take a cheap flight down to Lanzarote. I would find some bar work and bide my time until Suzanne went to Paris. Now my plans had turned to ashes. That same afternoon she laid it out for me. I was to make myself available to the advertising team and I was to do whatever they wanted of me.

The next three weeks were my real nadir. Thankfully Suzanne seemed to have tired of me but to the Dana, Tracy and Kim I was a delicious novelty. They worked hard and they played hard and I was their plaything.

Dana used me at least twice a day, usually in the privacy of her own office, but Tracy and Kim liked to pair up. I was reasonably sure that they were not in a relationship but they enjoyed sex with one another and having me to humiliate just added to their fun. Kim's favourite position was to sit on my face with my tongue stuck as deeply into her arse as I could manage whilst Tracy licked her to a series of crashing orgasms.

So, I was euphoric when I finally arrived home one evening to find my new passport in with the mail. Within minutes I was on line and booking a cheap flight for the following afternoon and, as I packed my bags, it felt it felt like a catharsis.

That night I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow and, for the first time in months, I did not have nightmares. I slept so well that morning came far too quickly but then I realised that it was not daylight that had woken me.

"Wakey, wakey sleepyhead..."

All of the bedroom lights were on and my eyes slowly focussed on Suzanne as she loomed over me.

"You weren't going to run out on me were you?"

"How the hell did you get in?"

"A little tip. If you're going to change the locks don't bring your new keys to the office and leave them in your jacket pocket. I had them copied."

The heat of anger rose in me like magma and I wanted to strangle her but she had come prepared. My wrists and ankles were tied off to the corners of the bed with silk stockings and I knew from bitter experience that any attempt to extricate myself would be futile.

"Suzanne, it's over. Go to the police if you like but I'm through."

She gave me a smile that I had come to recognize all too well. It was a smile that told me that, once again, she was about to trump my ace.

"So near, and yet so far. Well, you'll be pleased to hear that I've got the Paris job. I had a meeting with Ruth this afternoon. She told me that I was the only woman for the job and she wants me over there as soon as possible. I'm going to work in tandem with Claudette until she leaves."

"So do I get the tape?"

I could not keep the hatred from my voice but she continued unfazed.

"I want to use you one last time, just for old times sake."

I was taken by surprise.

"You mean it?"

"As good as you are I think it's time for a little variety. Do as I ask now and you can go away on your little holiday."

"How did you know I was going?"

"It was obvious that you would try and replace your passport. I had my secretary come round each morning and check your mail after you left home just to see what you were up to. I also had one of the computer boys network your computer; by the way; I see your interest in porn seems to have waned."

She laughed at the shocked look on my face.

"Consider yourself flattered. I also wanted to make sure that you were not doing any work for my competitors on the sly."

As she spoke she started to strip out of the slinky evening dress that she was wearing to reveal expensive white underwear that I had not seen before. She posed for a few seconds and, for the briefest instant, I was once again struck by her beauty and with it came an evocation of the love I once had for her.

"Do you like them? James bought them for me. He and I are becoming something of an item."

I tried not to show it but she picked up on the tiniest hint of jealousy in my expression. She came towards me and pinched my cheek playfully.

"Don't envy him. I might have grown tired of you but I have got plans for James. I need a new lapdog and I already have his cute little mouth in training. He's coming to Paris with me but not quite on the terms he imagines."

I felt a sense of relief that my ordeal was over and I wanted to gloat over James' coming misfortune but, in the end, I pitied him. She stood away from me and finished undressing and her smile told me that she knew that, somewhere deep inside, I still lusted for her.

I waited, resignedly, for her to mount my face but she reached for her handbag.

"Do you remember that fetish artist that Gwen told me about? I had a look at her website; it's a real revelation. I bought myself one of these."

I feared that she was about to produce one of the dreaded phalluses but what she had in her hand looked liked a set of novelty false teeth.

"Open wide."

I kept my mouth clamped closed but that simply made her laugh. Before I could react she reached forward and pinched my nostrils closed with a divers nose clip. It was a simple but effective device. I kept my teeth closed but I was forced to breath through my mouth.

For the next few seconds we were engaged in a standoff but I had no chance.

"Do you remember the last time?"

As she said it she took my balls in her hand and gave them a playful, but meaningful squeeze. I did not yield immediately but a slow increase in pressure made me open my mouth in a gasp. With a magician's legerdemain she slipped the device into my mouth and, as soon as she let go of it, it sprang open. I instinctively tried to close my mouth but my teeth engaged in the upper and lower grooves of the artificial jaws. I could close the device partially but there was no way of spitting it out.

"I suppose you're wondering why this is necessary?"

As she spoke she eased her way onto the bed and manoeuvred herself until her knees were pinning my shoulders and she was able to look down into my face.

"You see, James has been very patient and very frustrated. I haven't let him fuck me...until this evening."

My eyes widened as I took this in and I shook my head but she simply reached down and ruffled my hair.

"He made up in enthusiasm what he lacked in technique, twice in fact, and now my little pussy needs your special attention."

She moved forward, her thighs closing in about the sides of my head, and still I tried to resist but she was toying with me. She left me just enough space to shake my head frantically but then, like something out of Edgar Allan Poe, she slowly brought her legs together giving less and less space until, at last, I was clamped tight.

"Clean me up."

With those three words darkness descended as she took her place on her familiar throne and her sex came to rest over my mouth. Somehow the device seemed to provide for a tighter seal as my lips were squashed painfully against the rubbery compound and I strained to get my mouth closed. I could only close it about half way before my jaw muscles gave up the unequal struggle against the internal spring and I was back to square one. Worst still, my repeated efforts only seemed to increase her arousal.

"That's nice. Keep doing that..."

As she squirmed the saliva in my mouth began to collect and, slowly but surely, it began to take on a frightening taint. It was a taste that I had only experienced once but as the fluid in my mouth became more obviously viscous it grew stronger and I had to fight down an increasing nausea.

"I think he saved himself for me...it felt like he filled me right up."

Her taunt was no hollow boast. Now the flow had started there was no stopping it I had no choice but to swallow down the salty syrupy offering.

I felt my stomach heave but Suzanne was so aroused I was not sure that she would even be aware if I chocked on my own vomit. I did the only thing I could. I began to suck it out of her to get it over with. It helped as she reached an orgasm and it felt almost refreshing as my mouth was filled with her strong and familiar juices

As was her habit, she stayed on my face whilst her climax slowly subsided and I was forced to drink down the last dribbles until she finally deigned to rise; her thighs were clammy with perspiration and she had to peel herself away from my face.

I felt an almost overwhelming sense of relief as she stood up and stretched herself. If she was true to her word my torment was at an end but she had devised one last turn of the screw.

She reached towards my mouth and I readied myself for the device to be removed but, instead, she put her finger under my tongue and pressed something. I had been aware of the nub beneath my tongue as soon as she had fitted the thing in the first place but it added nothing to the general discomfort that I had to endure. My fears were realised and she moved up onto the bed once more.

"I want you to be my little test bunny. This thing comes fitted with a hearing aid battery and a capacitor. We're only talking millivolts but I am assured that the tongue is remarkably sensitive."

She gave me no time to ponder this as she settled on my face once again and for a stretch of time she remained still and nothing happened. I could hear my own heartbeat and I drew noisy laboured breaths though the mouthpiece but, by now, I was used to the fact that any air that I got was to be impregnated with her essence.

I was just beginning to believe, to hope, that the thing was not working when I received the first jolt. It was as though my tongue had been pricked with a vibrating needle and it seemed to stretch out of my mouth of its own volition.

Suzanne accepted the sudden intrusion and rode with it.

"Oh yes!"

After that the jolts came at ten second intervals and each time there was nothing I could do about it as my tongue, beyond my control, speared out.

She positioned herself so that my tongue lashed her clitoris each time and I could feel, as no doubt she could, that when it was at full stretch it was juddering uncontrollably.

After the first minute it felt as if my tongue was being pulled out by the root but I found that, if I lifted it, I could I avoid contact with the nub. But this, of course, was all part of its sinister design. My tongue was now perfectly presented for her to use as she would and she made sure that her clitoris was totally available.

I do not know how long it went on for. As the minutes passed I found that I was weakening and my tongue relaxed at shorter and shorter intervals only to be shocked back to rigidity. This, fortunately, had the effect of bringing on her second climax but my relief was short lived. As my mouth filled with her juices again they seemed to act as an electrolyte and the shocks became more pronounced.

When she finally knelt up from me I was gibbering like an idiot as I tried to beg her to remove it but she was only just starting. Even as I watched she turned herself through one hundred and eighty degrees and parted her cheeks as she settled once more.

When it was finally over she showered and dressed herself. Then, just before leaving, she removed the device from my mouth and put a pair of manicure scissors into my hand.

"Try not to drop them."

I wanted to swear at her but I could hardly move my jaw. I set about the silk stocking with the scissors but, given my awkward position, it took minutes to cut through it by which time she was long gone.

I boarded the flight to Lanzarote the following afternoon and for the next two weeks I did nothing except swim in the sea and read on the beach. I had enough money to enjoy the luxury of doing nothing for the foreseeable future but I wanted to establish a routine. So it was that I found a job as a barman in a beach bar which was popular with young tourists who wanted to get well oiled before hitting the clubs.

As the summer stretched on I arranged for my belongings at home to be put into storage and I put my house onto the market. It held too many unhappy memories and I wanted a fresh start. In the first few days my mind was filled with plans for revenge but as the lazy days slowly passed my mood mellowed and I tried to put Suzanne out of my thoughts.

Fortunately my situation, surrounded by tanned young women hell bent on having a good time, made things easier but I was disturbed by my own state of mind. I found myself looking at women in a different way, literally from the bottom up. I would gaze at them as they lazed on the beach wondering if they shaved or picturing the musculature of their buttocks.

On two occasions I took young girls back to my apartment but, to my dismay, I found that I could not sustain an erection. On both occasions I ended up going down on them and they both professed that I was the best ever and wanted more.

I decided that the problem with my libido was only temporary and that, given enough time, things would return to normal but I doubted myself when I met Rosalind. I guess that she was in her forties but she still turned heads on the beach. She was separated from her husband and was taking a holiday with her teenage daughter.

Her daughter soon fell in with a group of friends and, whilst they all would all go off to a club in the evening, Rosalind would stay at the bar. Lots of men tried their luck with her, when they saw her sitting alone, but she rebuffed them all. Instead, she would chat with me and I came to enjoy her company and the sound of her worldly laugh.

It seemed almost inevitable that we would wind up back at my apartment at some point but when the moment came I felt oddly overawed. Rosalind had a presence about her and it was if she could read my inner thoughts.

She allowed me to undress her and her body had a beguiling maturity. As we lay on the bed together she began to fondle me with knowing fingers and I rejoiced in a fierce erection but as she continued to stroke me she propped herself up on one elbow and looked down into my eyes.

"Do you want me to sit on your face?"

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to be enveloped beneath her, to be suffocated by her womanly essence, to be abused.

I knew then there was no going back.

Rosalind used me, there is no other way of putting it, until her holiday was over and I even drove her and her daughter to the airport where she discretely slipped me her address.

I stayed on the island for another six weeks until the summer season started to wind down but, in that time, I found no other women that appealed to me. I even began to think that I was giving off some sort of subliminal signals which only the right women could pick up on.

I had arranged for my mail to be forwarded and it was a letter from home that finally triggered my return. It was an invitation from the proprietor of a new magazine who professed to be impressed with my work. They were breaking new ground by appointing an artistic director and he was offering an interview with the editor.

It sounded very appealing. It offered a large degree of autonomy, a generous salary and bonus scheme but most importantly it was a new city which sat well with my thoughts of a fresh start.

I was impressed with their brand new offices at first glance and I felt a good vibe as I waited to be ushered into the editor's office.

Should I have been surprised?

Sitting behind the desk in the editor's chair, looking more than ever like Rene Zellweger, was Gillian.

"Good morning. Not a shock surely? You didn't think that I would stay in Paris did you? Suzanne and I will remain friends but there was no way I was going to work for her."

I stood there mouth agape steeling myself to turn on my heel and leave.

"Please sit down. We have so much to discuss."

As she said it she smiled broadly and placed on the desk in front of her a pair of handcuffs and a videotape...

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
1...67891011