Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim joins in.
2.8k words
4.34
13.2k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

After a few minutes, she recovered her senses, and started to cry inconsolably, sobbing hard.

"What is it, my darling? What happened?"

"Oh, Master, I lied to you..."

I was a little taken aback.

"What did you lie about, slut?"

"I am married."

"What do you mean married?"

"Yes my husband knows about our meeting. He even encouraged me. I think he is a voyeur and wants to watch us. He has not touched me for over 10 years and he believes watching us will revive his libido."

"OK, but you did not technically lied to me, since I did not ask. Actually I never thought of it. That does not change my feelings for you. We'll deal with this situation tomorrow."

I pulled her to me and looked for her mouth. I could not have enough of her.

"You just came on my cock and it looked like you enjoyed that very much. I want you now to suck my cock until I come in your mouth. My cum must never go to waste and you'll swallow it all, understood slut?"

"Yes Master, I feel so much better now that you know all the truth and that you still love me. I love you even more, now and I'll do anything for you to help you deal with the situation."

She went down on my cock, took it in her mouth and sucked it. I could see she was not very experienced at sucking cocks. I understood it after what she had told me about her husband. Most of her sexual life must have been about masturbation with fantasies about slaves and masters.

I was sure she would learn quickly as she made up for her limited experience with eagerness and even hunger. She literally was eating my cock with a good appetite.

I put my hand over her head and guided her in her efforts, encouraging her by calling her names.

"Suck slut, you are my whore, my slave, my cocksucker. You are a bitch in heat. You are mine to do as I please."

Since I was already well aroused by her riding my cock, I felt it would not be long until I came. And, it was not very long indeed. I came in her mouth and my cum filled her mouth, before she started swallowing it. I could feel she liked it as she kept sucking to get the last drops from my cock.

She sneaked up on me, kissing my body, all the way up. She came to my ear and whispered

"Master, your cum is so good, I could live on it but sucking you made my pussy all wet again. I need you, please take me again." I did not think I was up to it, I am not 20 any more.

"You are a whore and you'll be acting like one. I have a dildo left in my night table. I want you to take it and masturbate for me."

She found it easy enough and rubbed the end of it on her clit.

"No, get on you knees, spread your legs and fuck yourself deep and hard while looking at me."

She started doing it, like a real slut and I caressed her and I pinched her nipples hard, making her moan from pain and pleasure. The dildo was getting up and down faster and faster.

"Please master, may I come?"

"No slut, stop it, give me this dildo."

She very reluctantly stopped and handed me the artificial cock, that was dripping with her juice.

"Come and lay down next to me and spread your legs."

"Oh, yes master, make me come. I want you to give me pleasure."

I teased her with the end of the dildo on her lower lips and then pushed it in her cunt. I moved it up and down, very fast now.

"Come, my slut, come for me. You are so beautiful when you come."

I did not have to repeat it twice, as her orgasm ran through her body and she was coming, crying and moaning, under my hand.

We kissed once more passionately. She looked so happy. I loved her.

"Let's go to sleep now. Tomorrow will be another day. We'll have to deal with your husband. But whatever happen, I will never let you go. You are mine and mine only."

We woke up early the next morning, probably because of the task at hand. I let her make our breakfast, showing her where everything was in the kitchen. Coffee and croissants for two. We had a shower and prepared to go.

She gave me directions to her house and I was pleasantly surprised it was in the best area in town with rows of big houses, not to mention mansions.

"Are you rich, my slut?"

"No but my husband is, He inherited from his parents when they died in a car crash. He is a millionaire, maybe even a billionaire."

Sure enough, the house was huge, on the water, with a pier to accommodate a boat. The garden around it was meticulously tended with flowers and trees. Of course, there was a big swimming pool, that was kept from outside view by bushes and trees.

"So, let's go."

Mary was really nervous and grabbed my arm. We entered a huge sitting room with leather chairs and sofas, shelves full of books and a big flat screen TV. The windows gave on the beautiful garden. Mary's husband was seating in a chair and got up to welcome us. Mary introduced us.

"My husband, Jim." "My master, George."

I liked the way she introduced us. There was no question. Everything was very clear.

Jim was not as I expected him to be. He was of medium height, a little smaller than me, He was a little fat with an ass that could belong to a woman. Indeed, there was something feminine about him. Blond with thinning hair, he was in his early forties. Actually he looked very shy and unassuming. I thought he might be gay or submissive in his own right. We exchanged a few niceties, which was kind of awkward considering the situation.

I did not wait to bring up the object of our visit.

"What's this idea about watching us when I submit your wife to my sexual will? I am not an exhibitionist and won't go for that. Actually, I don't think that's what you want either. It looks to me that what you may want is a master for yourself to submit to."

"As a master, I have a sense that detect submissive people and I sense it in you."

"You know, come a certain point in life when you have to know what you are and accept it. If you don't, you are miserable for the rest of your life. If you do, you have a chance at happiness."

"So I'll give you a chance to be what you are. It will be totally safe for you, as this is the main worry why people are unwilling to act out their desires."

I could see in his eyes he was troubled by my little speech.

"You'll have to be in or out. You cannot sit on the fence and watch. If you want to be out, I'll take Mary from you and you won't see us again. If you want to be in, I will take you as my slave and you could have a wonderful life, being what you don't want to accept you are, but are anyway."

He blushed like a virgin hearing a crude joke.

"But I am not gay, I've never been with a man".

"I am not gay either, but it is not a matter of being gay or not, it's a matter of you being a submissive at heart, and me being a master, you need to submit and I need to control."

"But what would you do to me?"

"Just what I do to Mary. You'll be humiliated, spanked and beaten, you'll be fucked any way I want, you"ll belong to me and you"ll obey me, however outrageous are my whims."

"So, now I am taking my slut with me to the bedroom, and when we are finished, you'll have to decide "in or out?""

I took Mary by the hand and told her to take us to her bedroom. We went upstairs. The rest of the house was like the sitting room, beautifully decorated and furnished. Everything looked expansive. Mary's bedroom was huge, with a king sized bed.

I drew Mary to me, kissed her.

"What do think, love? Will he be in or out?"

"Oh, master you have been wonderful. I don't know but I believe he will want to be yours."

I started undressing her slowly, caressing or spanking each part of her body, as it came exposed.

When she was naked, I looked at her, marveling at her body."

Today, my slut, I will take your ass. Have you been taken often in the ass?"

"Never, master. My ass is virgin for you. Please be gentle, I heard it was painful."

"It can be, but I will be very gentle. I do not want to ruin the pleasure you will discover and make it available for me for all times to come. First, find some lubricant, to make it easier."

She went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of body oil, that was not really perfect but could fit the bill.

"On your four, slut, with you ass up in the air."

I spanked her hard.

"You are going to be fucked in the ass, like a whore and you'll love it."

I put some oil on my fingers, and put one on the edge of her hole and pushed gently.

My finger could not go very far.

"Relax, slut, your ass hole is clamming up."

I gave her another slap on her ass as I pushed my finger a little further moving it around to lubricate it. Now I pushed it harder and my finger got swallowed up and as it did, Mary shivered and emitted small cries. I moved it in and out until her hole was well oiled. I added some oil and introduced another finger, then a third one in. I worked her for a little while and slapped her hard once more. She was much more relaxed now. Her asshole was ready for me. I poured some oil on my cock that was hard now and positioned it on her hole.

I pushed it hard and her little hole opened up and my cock went all the way in.

"Now, was it really painful, whore?"

"A little bit, but not as much as I thought it would be, master."

I now pushed and pulled my cock in and out and she was starting to move as well to help the pumping. She started to moan and I knew I had made her ass mine. I moved faster and faster and she came suddenly with a big cry of ecstasy.

"What have you done? You came without warning and without permission."

"Sorry, master, sorry I did not want to. It came over me. I could not help it, but it was so hard..."

I understand but you'll have to be punished and with my cock still in her ass, I spanked her hard on her ass cheeks several times. All of a sudden, she came again under the effect of my spanking and my cock in her ass. It looked like she had discovered another paradise.

"Thank you master, thank you."

Now she was all mine and I could come in her, filling her with my cum.

After a time of recovery, and we got dressed, I said,

"OK, now let's go and check on Jim downstairs."

When we got in the sitting room, Jim was still on the same chair, apparently lost in thoughts.

"All right, Jim, you had time to think it over while I and Mary had a wonderful time. Do you want to be in or out? Are you ready to be my slut and my slave."

"Yes, I think you are right about me. I did not realized it, but I am a slave and crave submitting. I want to be in, I want you to be my master."

"Good, let me look at my new property, get up and come here. I want you to undress, get naked".

He removed his shirt, his pants, his shorts. He looked exactly, as I thought he would. Very feminine built, he almost had breast. His cock half erect already, was of modest proportions, but looked just right. He had blond pubic hair, but was not hairy anywhere else. I went to him and started caressing his body, his tits, his ass, his thighs. He was shivering but it was not from cold. It was from acceptance of his new status. I then spanked him on the ass a few times. His cheeks came red with the trace of my fingers. His cock was now fully erect.

I positioned myself behind him, put my left arm around his waist and placed my right hand on his cock, playing with it. I pulled on it with my thumb over his cock head and started masturbating him slowly.

"You like that, slut? "

"Oh, Yes, master." I slapped his ass hard again and continued to play with his cock, grabbing his balls and jerking him off. He was groaning with pleasure.

"Are you ready to come, slut?"

"Yes master, please make me come, your hand is so good on my cock."

I masturbated him faster and he had a loud cry and came. His ejaculation was not very powerful and most of his cum stay glued to my hand.

"Look what you did, slut. My hand is full of your cum. You have to clean it up."

I brought my hand to his mouth.

"Clean up my hand, Lick your cum, slut."

He did and I then I slapped his face, gently.

"I am sure you'll become a good slave. You have all the qualities for it."

"Now, I am going to fuck my other slut, so you can watch how beautifully she comes. That's what you thought you wanted, wasn't it. Come here darling."

"Undress, slut, and beg me to take you."

"Please master, take your little slave, I need your cock so bad."

I caressed her tits, thighs, ass. I sucked on her nipples that became hard.

"Lay down on the floor, my love. I am going to fuck you the old fashion way. In your pussy in the missionary position."

I took her hard without preamble, but she was very excited from watching me jerking off her husband and in a few minutes she was moaning and crying.

"Please, master take me, I want you, please."

"No, slut wait for me to be ready."

She was now moaning loudly as she was on the edge and had to fight hard for not coming.

I pumped in and out, and brought myself to the edge.

"Now, slut, we can come together."

And so we did. As she came, she squirmed and trashed her head from side to side, and cried out.

I let her come back to her senses. Jim had been watching his wife being taken by another man and looked happy.

"Now Jim, come here on your knees and lick my cum off Mary's pussy."

He did what I said and Mary seemed to like her cunt being licked very much, too much actually.

"You slut better not come. Jim is not here to give you pleasure, just cleaning you up and getting him a taste of my cum."

"OK, my two sluts, now we need to go over the main rules, as Jim may not be familiar with them."

"Rule # 1: You never can say No to me. Anything I say, you do. You cannot hesitate to obey even for a fraction of a second".

"Rule # 2: You cannot come without my permission, even if you are very aroused. You need to beg if necessary."

"Rule # 3: You cannot have sex with anybody but me, without me ordering you to. Not with each other, not with yourself. You cannot masturbate without my permission."

"Rule # 4: You may desire things I have not done to you. You can and should make any suggestion you have. I may or may not act up on them. The dirtier and kinkier your suggestion, the more chance it will get."

"Rule # 5: You must have perfect hygiene, and you pussies, bodies and face for Jim, must be perfectly shaven at all time."

So, guess what we are going to do now.

"Yes, Jim, go and get your shaving kit. I want you to shave each other pussy as close as possible".

That's the way we ended up the morning with laughter and joy.

To be continued.