Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 06

Story Info
Emma, Carmen and Mary.
3.1k words
4.25
8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

I thought I would get a quiet, restful day. Mary was gone to work and Juliette had gone for the day for an important business meeting. She had asked permission to go to the meeting as a man which I obviously had given, since she was known in the business world as Jim, not Juliette.

I would be alone with Carmen and I intended to give her a good time. Since she got a taste of sex after many years, she came back with a vengeance, but still one is easier to manage than three.

I got up late (9:00 which for me is late), took a shower and went down to see what she was up to.

She was starting to do the laundry, when the phone rang and I took the call. It was our slut neighbor Emma.

"Hello, Master, can I come. I need you. You gave me such a wonderful taste of you, yesterday."

"Look I can't see you every day, I have other slaves to take care off."

"But, I have seen Juliette and Mary leave this morning, You are alone with Carmen. Please Master, I beg of you. My husband is coming back from his trip in California tomorrow and will be here for at least a week. I will be your very obedient slave, You can do anything with me, anything at all."

I am easy to convince with such arguments:

"OK then, but you may regret it, slut."

She slammed the phone down and was on her way.

I open the gate and the door and one minute later, she was in the house.

"Oh, thank you, Master, I had dreams about it all night. I have not masturbated to obey you and I am so hot."

"OK, get upstairs to my room. I have things that will cool you down."

Once in my room, I said :"First strip, I haven't had a good look at you yet."

She did and I had a good surprise. She had a very nice body. She was tall, around 5'10", her ass was round, her tits pear shape, they were heavy but not falling down, her pussy was not shaved and was black like her hair. Most of all, she had beautiful long legs. A pity that her face was not up to par with her body. Her nose and her mouth were a bit to large, her eyes non nondescript brown. But she had an air of anticipation to what may come. I had her turn around and walk in the room. Then walk on her hands and knees and inserted an ass plug in her hole.

I got her to get up and went to her, kissed her and caressed her, sucking and pinching her nipples that were hard already..

"How old are you, slut?"

"I am 48."

You have a very nice body for 48. How often does your husband fuck you?"

"He has not for 3 years, I think he has another woman. He is not interested in me any more."

You came to me to get even?"

"No, Master, I came because I watched you with your slaves yesterday, and since then, I have been on fire. My pussy is itching constantly, All I think about is you taking me."

"OK, lay down on your belly on the bed."

She did and I took some of my silk ties and tied her up in spread-eagle position to the posts of the bed. :

"Now, slut, you are mine, at my complete mercy."

I slapped her ass a few times, then slid my hand under her legs and rubbed her pussy, making her groan. I then took a vibrator, slid it where my hand was against her clit and adjusted it to a low level of intensity, so she would not come quickly, although she was very excited. I then took a riding crop from my collection of whips and I slapped her ass with it, once, twice, three times. Not too hard, but hard enough, her ass was decorated with three red stripes. She was moaning now from pain and pleasure. "You like it, slut, don't you?"

"Please, Master, make me come, I am so ready. I need it so bad."

I removed the vibrator, replaced it by my hand and rubbed furiously her pussy. She came, howling and crying and moaning, for a long time.

I untied her legs so she could kneel on the bed, pulled the plug out of her ass. I lubed my cock and took her in the ass. My cock went in without effort.

"I see you are not a virgin there."

"No, Master, my husband used to be very fond of my ass."

I slapped her ass and took her.

This slut was totally ready for another orgasm and she came and I came myself at the same time.

I untied her arms and turned her around on her back and tied her again to the posts of the bed.

I kissed her with passion. Her mouth was so ready for mine, my tongue filled her mouth. I played with her pussy, finger fucking her and rubbing her clit. She was moaning again begging for me to make her come. I thought I had created a nymphomaniac if she was not already one. I went down on her and ate her pussy, taking her clit in my mouth and between my teeth, sucking and licking. She had another tremendous orgasm.

I got up and went to get the cat of nine tails that had a handle in the shape of a Dildo. I started whipping her on the breast and the belly. She cried of pain. I then whipped her between the legs, on her pussy, not too hard but enough so she was moaning, but I was not sure it was entirely of pain. I, then, grabbed the whip handle and used it as a dildo to fuck her fast and hard. She came again with inarticulate cries and grunts until she passed out from too much pleasure.

I waited a little for her to get back to her senses, untied her and tell her to go and come back when after her husband had gone again. She was clinging to me and looked for my mouth for a long kiss.

"Thank you, Master, I love you, I never came like that before. I am your fuck slave for ever."

And she went back home.

I went back to sleep for a while and woke up fresh and rested. It was 11:00 AM and I called Carmen.

"Come here, my slut, your turn."

"Oh, Master, I was downstairs and heard Emma howled like you were killing her. What were you doing to her?"

"Nothing special. Emma really enjoys pain and humiliation. You may become the total slut she is now and we are going to work on it."

Strip, my love and come next to me. I kissed her and caressed her body. I specially finger fucked her ass and spanked her. I tied her up spread eagle on the bed on her back like I did with Emma. She could not move and felt helpless. I used a dildo to fuck her pussy hard. When she was on the edge, I stopped and took a whip and started to hit her on the breast. Se was twisting trying to avoid the lashes but was not able to move enough for that. I used a vibrator and played with her clit until she was ready to come but stopped before she could. I then applied my mouth on her cunt and licked and bit her clit and her pussy. There was no way to stop her now and the dam just came crashing down and she came in my mouth, moaning and crying.

I untied her and kissed her mouth to make her eat her own juices and she was loving it. I laid down on my back and made her suck my cock. I put my hand behind her head and pushed her all the way, She had the all length of my cock in her mouth and the its tip was in her throat. She gagged but kept going and I fucked her mouth until I came and had her swallow my cum, which she enjoyed very much.

I kept her in bed with me still playing with her. I masturbated her in the pussy and the ass with the vibrator until she was loosing her sense of reality, coming twice more.

"Let's go for lunch, darling, I am famished."

Speaking of famished, some of you may think "What is it with this guy? He eat pussies all the time."

"Yes, I do love to eat pussies, as long as they are clean and healthy. I love the taste of it, their configuration; although they are basically all the same they are all different. And mostly I love the pleasure it gives to my women. I love it when I hear them moan, grunt, cry, when their bodies squirm, twist and jerk and roll. I told you, before, I love to watch a woman come, but I also love to hear them and feel them under my mouth.

"I have to go for food shopping, Master."

"I'll go with you, I love to shop for food. And on our way, we'll stop to eat, but before we go, come here." I took the vibrating bullets I had ordered and introduce them in her pussy. Carmen was a little puzzled about it, But when I took the remote and pushed the button, she let out a cry. She had understood how it worked. I switched it off and we prepared to go. She dressed with a navy blue skirt and a pale blue blouse, and looked superb.

We took my car, a Mercedes SUV a few years old. We stopped at a diner, sat at a table in a corner, and ordered lunch. I started the bullets again at low intensity and Carmen started to squirm on her chair. Her face was red when the waitress brought us our lunch, but she kept her composure, the best she could. We started to eat and I increased the setting a little bit. It was difficult for her, now to sit still and quiet. She was sighting and moaning quietly, trying to concentrate on her food.

We finished eating and when the waitress brought us the check, I increase the setting more. The waitress was looking at her "What's the matter wit the lady? Is she sick?"

"You don't want to know, you can go, I assure you she is going to get better very soon."

I turn the knob to high intensity. Carmen came immediately, suppressing her moaning and crying the best she could, and when the waitress came back for me to sign the check, she had half recovered but was still red and sweaty. And so was the waitress, who had understood Carmen's illness.

We went back to the car and Carmen sobbed "Oh. Master, I have never been so ashamed in my life, I am sure the waitress knew what happened."

"Don't worry about it. If she understood right, she probably is fucking the cook now or in the bathroom rubbing her pussy until she comes."

Laughs were now replacing sobbing. I brought her to me and gave her a long kiss

"I love you, slut."

So we went to this store where they sell organic and healthy food. I don't really care about the organic part, but everything they sell is very fresh and they have a lot of variety. We filled our cart with veggies, fruit, meat, cheeses, wine and many other things needed to make good food.

As I said, I love shopping for food. I love to eat good food, to buy, to prepare and cook it.

Back home, I removed the bullets from Carmen and went for a rest at the swimming pool with my book.

Soon after, Mary was back from work. "Hello, Master, I missed you so terribly."

I got up from my lounge chair and took her in my arms. She looked for my mouth.

"Master, kiss me, touch me. Carmen told me you had a good time, first with Emma and then with her."

"Yes, I am not complaining, although I missed two of my slaves."

I kissed her while groping her tits and her ass. I slid my hand in her panties and could feel her wetness. "Master, please take me."

"Come to my room."

We went to my bedroom and I undressed her. She laid on her back and I tied her hands to the bed post, like I had done with Emma and Carmen, but did not tie her legs. I went between her legs and lifted them over my shoulders. She was in a position where I could fuck her either in the pussy or in her ass.

"What shall we start with, my love?"

"Whatever you want Master."

So I lubed my cock and her ass, and took her ass. I gave her 5 strokes and went for her pussy. 5 strokes and back in her ass and repeat.

I repeated that for some time until she was ready. She was frantic, she did not know when her orgasm would come and if it would be in her ass or pussy or both at the same time. I decided for her pussy and pounded it until she came with a loud cry of ecstasy.

"Oh, Master, I came from everywhere at once, it was so good. Thank you. I love you."

"My turn now, suck my cock."

She took my cock in her hand and stroke it, while at the same time sucking it. Her tongue was playing around my mushroom for a while, them she swallows it all the way to her throat, and I came beautifully.

We were lying on the bed, her with her head on my shoulder and her leg on my belly in a position of total intimacy.

"Master, I have to ask you something."

"Shoot, my darling."

"At work I made a very good friend. Her name is Anita. She told me I looked so happy and asked me what had happened to me. I told her about you. She just broke up with her fiance and told me that he was very handsome and rich, but a conservative, who goes to church every week and a prude when it came to sex. She confessed that she had fantasies about masters and slaves, spanking and fucking and all the rest. Her fiance would not hear of it. He called her a slut and a pervert and broke up wit her. So, as I had just told her about you, she asked me if she could meet you. She is very pretty, petite, younger than me. she is 27 and looks even younger. She is a blond with curly hair. Look at my phone at her pictures."

I looked at a very pretty girl, looking very young.

"I told her I would speak to you, and that maybe you would take her as your slave. Here it is, Master, I told you and you can decide."

I laughed and told her:

"Look darling, you cannot go around recruiting slaves for me. At this point, I have 4 of you, counting Emma, even if she is part time. I don't know if I can handle another one, even part time."

"I am sure you can my love. You know, she is really a good friend and I want her to be happy, she deserves it."

"By the way, I gave notice at work. They asked me to do 2 other weeks to train a new employee. I will be free in 2 weeks from now."

"OK, we will talk about that with Juliette and let her give us her opinion. I will decide about Anita after that."

We had dinner at home, Carmen had prepared a delicious paella and during dinner she told Mary about her adventure with the vibrating bullets in the restaurant.

We had a good laugh and Mary was curious about these bullets. I sent her to my room to get some. I inserted a pair in Carmen and one pair in Mary's pussy. I took the remotes and adjusted the knobs on level 2. Pretty soon, there were panting. I pushed it up on level 3 and I had 2 sluts starting to moan.

Mary tried to cheat by bringing her hand to her pussy and rubbing her button, A big slap on her backside stopped her effort and I increased the level to 5. They both were now yelping and begging for release. I pushed to 6 and both my sluts came almost at the same time crying and grunting as I was relax in my chair.

I thought now that with the help of technology I could maybe have more slaves without exerting myself. But I pushed back this idea. Having slaves and slaves having a master was not merely about giving them an orgasm at the push of a button. It was all about love and trust, taking them with love and respect. It was people, men and women who trusted a master enough to put their dignity in his hands, giving themselves up entirely without fear and with love. Their total humiliation was the ultimate proof of love. And for the master to receive this trust and love with the same love, even if it seems that's all was about lust and pleasure. Of course, I was taking pleasure from my slaves as they were taking some from me, but it was much more than that. Even in the case of Emma who seemed to be in it just for her pleasure through humiliation, she still gave me her unrestricted love.

Even if it was not only about lust, I was very excited by the spectacle of my 2 sluts coming like 2 bitches in heat and I had them come to my bed for a good and solid fuck. I had them both lying down and fucked them, first Carmen, then Mary and I had a super orgasm. I kept them both in my bed to sleep with me.

To be continued