Love Hurts, And Starrs Are Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well nurse what is your diagnosis?" Bobbi asked from where she was leaning against the desk.

"Well he seems to be in good health overall. His cock is a little on the small side and his balls don't seem to be as full as they should be. I recommend we punish him for breaking the law and then we must get his balls to the appropriate size. I'm going to need your help to successfully fix this problem." Isis stood up and placed the clipboard on the desk. "We need to make sure that he realizes that he isn't allowed to masturbate without permission." She picked up a riding crop that was laying on the desk. "Can you please select an instrument to use to punish him?" Bobbi perused the many instruments on the desk before picking up a flogger and swinging it through the air. Apparently not satisfied she put it back and went back to browsing. I looked on nervously as she trailed her fingers along all the instruments on the desk before she stopped on a paddle. It was square, and had a set of holes along its length. Bobbi smiled devishly and nodded her approval. I swallowed nervously as she walked over to join Isis.

"So do you want to go first or do you want me to get him started?" Bobbi asked as they looked at me.

"You can get him started and I will finish him off with this crop."

"Excellent. I'm going to enjoy punishing this perv." She walked up behind me and rubbed the paddle over my ass. Fortunately it had recovered from the spanking that Bobbi had administered earlier. "Bitch after every spank I want you to say, 'Thank you Miss. I'm sorry for breaking the law.'" Then without any warning she reached back and brought the paddle down on my ass.

"Thank you Miss. I'm sorry for breaking the law," I squeaked out before she brought the paddle back down on my ass. I went on like that for what felt like hours. Every time I was able to repeat the phrase I was told to say. Bobbi expertly worked the paddle all over my ass so she didn't hit the same place twice. She was still pulling her hits but not as much as before so it was starting to hurt more than I expected. It seemed like forever but Bobbi eventually stepped back and nodded.

"Well I think he's starting to get the message. Why don't you reinforce it for him?"

"Gladly. It always makes me tingle when I can correct these pathetic men." Isis walked over to me and started running the crop up and down my chest. "I want you to say the same thing you said for the nice officer but I also want you to count the strokes." She barely paused before she reared back and delivered a slap right down the center of my chest.

"One. Thank you Miss. I'm sorry for breaking the law." I gasped as I tried to recover. It then went on like that. She evenly marked my chest, back, and legs. I got up to forty and she paused. I thought I was done but she didn't put the crop down.

"Now for these last ten I'm going to punish your cock and balls. Remember to count. For every one you miss I'll add two to the total." Hearing that I resolved not to miss one. I gritted my teeth as she tapped the crop against the top of my cock. She brought the crop down gently against my cock.

"Forty one. Thank you miss. I'm sorry for breaking the law." Nine more strokes came in, each stronger than the last. She alternated between my cock and my balls for each stroke. I was crying due to the pain after the last stroke but I resolved that I could take it all and not use my safe word. After I forced myself to repeat my phrase I collapsed against the restraints holding me up.

"Cut!! Alright every one this break is going to be longer to give him enough time to recover." I felt the chain lower me from the ceiling but could barely support myself. Luckily someone was there to grab me and keep me from falling. They took me over to a soft cushioned chair for me to sit in. Before they did that someone rubbed a cream on my ass that immediately took away most of the pain. I sat down with a sigh of contentment. I closed my eyes and felt the cream being applied over my front, paying especially close attention to my sore privates. "Hey Alex are you ok? That was pretty intense and I was worried that you wouldn't make it through it."

"Yeah it was pretty rough right there at the end but I thought I could make it through so I did."

"Well don't exert yourself trying to get ready for the next scene. This one will be much less demanding. We're going to tie you up in some hogtied bondage and you'll be "forced" to pleasure them. They will also be getting you ready for the following scene by stretching you out with multiple buttplugs. So just lay there for now and let us know when you're ready." I sat there for maybe half an hour and then I was getting restless. I stood up and went to go find Rose and let her know that I was ready. I found her deep in conversation with one of the crew. She looked over and smiled at me as I approached. "So you ready to go. This is Carl. He's the head rope man here and he'll be getting you ready. BTW Bobbi and Isis say that they're sorry they went so hard on you and are glad you are alright."

"Enough chit chat we have work to do." Carl said gruffly. He motioned me to follow him back to the medical room. Sitting in the middle was a giant pile of rope. I was told to kneel near the rope and put my hand straight out in front of me. "Now I know this might feel awkward at first but we know what we're doing. Just let us know if anything is uncomfortable. You could be in this for a while and we don't want any chaffing." I nodded in understanding as he picked up one end of the rope and got down to work. Just as he was finishing up Rose came over with a last minute request.

"Hey I know this is a little odd and you didn't mention it during our interview but I think it would be a nice touch if you were wearing a chastity belt for the next couple of scenes. I think it would go nice with the whole females denying males orgasm theme. Now this is entirely voluntary and we won't put it on you without your permission."

Never one to shy away from something new I agreed. She bent down and quickly fastened a plastic ring around my balls. She then slid a cover over my flaccid cock. The ring and cover had a connection that were screwed together. She stood up when she was finished and walked away leaving me kneeling on the floor. I had what felt like a mile of rope wrapped around my chest. My hands were tied behind me with my left hand holding my right elbow and my right hand holding my left elbow. There was then rope that went from my forearms to my ankles that wouldn't allow me to move upward but would allow me to move down. I suspected that this was to help me impale myself on whatever they put under me.

As I waited for the scene to start I contemplated if I was enjoying myself so far. Thinking about what had been done to me I knew that most people would think I was insane. I came to the realization that I was loving every minute of this and the only time my cock had been touched was being slapped by a riding crop. I came to the realization there on that floor that when I came to what role I wanted to play I wasn't a dominant or even a switch. I was a sub through and through. I was deep in contemplation when I was startled by a slamming behind me. I jumped and shuffled around as I heard the girls laughing. Sitting right in front of me was a chair. "What's wrong you piece of shit. Did we scare you?" Isis taunted me as she circled the chair. I couldn't answer because I was just staring at the outfits they had changed into. They were standing there in stunning leather corsets. Each corset had small cups in them that their breasts rested on. I could see that the corsets had zippers down by their pussies that could be opened so there was access. They had swapped their latex boots for leather boots of the same length. They had done their makeup. It was subtle but due to the scrutiny I was placing them under I could tell. They had touched up their eyeliner and eye shadow. They had put just a hint of powder on their cheeks to bring out their definition. The biggest change is that they both put on bright red shiny lipstick. Isis say down in the chair and beckoned me over with a single finger. I awkwardly shuffled over until I was sitting between her legs. "Unzip me," she commanded. I leaned forward and grabbed the zipper with my mouth. I carefully pulled it until it was completely open.

"Now we are going to work on rehabilitating you. First you will be taught that you must serve woman at all time. You will do that by bringing us to multiple orgasms with only your mouth." Bobbi had walked around behind me and was pushing my head into Isis' pussy. I didn't even hesitate and I opened my mouth and wrapped it around her push. I gently sucked on her lips and clit. I was apparently doing the right thing because Isis began to moan. I then started to flick her clit with my tongue. As I was doing that I felt Bobbi reach down and start to trace her finger around my asshole. "You also have to learn that if you get any pleasure it is because we give it to you. You are going to become very acquainted with the principle of anal orgasms. I see that you have a very tight asshole. I'm going to work on opening it up." I braced myself as I felt her pull my ass back and up. I had to struggle to keep my mouth on Isis' pussy but I was able to manage. I felt something cool running between my ass cheeks and knew she was lubing me up. She then pushed the tip of a buttplug against my hole. She teased me by barely inserting the tip and then taking it away. I was trying to entice her to put more in by raising it higher in the air.

"Ohh looks like we have a wanabee anal whore here. I bet he all he thinks about is jerking his cock with a big dick in his ass. You should get something bigger to start him off."

"Don't worry he'll get bigger things up there soon. This is just a test to see what he can take." With that Bobbi started to forcefully push the buttplug into my ass. It wasn't too bad. It was about the size of the carrots that I would occasionally use when I was jerking. Suddenly the thickest part was part my opening and it settled in my ass. Bobbi made sure it was in there by pumping it a couple of times. That action caused it to rub against my prostate which caused me to moan in pleasure. "Oh he like that. I think you're right. We have an anal whore here. He must need something different." Just as suddenly as it entered the buttplug was taken out of my ass. I felt very empty and whined to let them know.

"Hey don't worry about your ass. Focus on giving me more orgasms. I need two more before we'll put anything else up there." Hearing that I dove back in and redoubled my efforts. I sucked, I licked, and I fucked her pussy with my tongue. Pretty soon I had brought her to two screaming orgasms. Each time she closed her legs around my head and squeezed till I was seeing spots. After she collapsed from her most recent orgasm Isis stood up and grabbed me by the hair. "Well looks like your good for something at least. Doesn't make you any more of a man. You still are just a piece of meat for me to play with." She spit in my face and then slapped it before walking behind me. She was quickly replaced in the chair by Bobbi who had already unzipped her crotch zipper.

"I expect to see some effort from you. I don't want you taking all day." She roughly grabbed my head and forced it against her pussy. I went to work on her, doing anything I could think of. As I was licking I felt Isis come up behind me and start to work a larger buttplug up my ass. This one felt like it was larger than anything I had ever used at home and I started to pant from the effort of trying to let it in. she eventually forced it past my sphincter and had it settle deep in my ass. It felt like it was at least six inched long and three inches thick at the widest part. She started drumming on the base of it and I could feel it vibrating deep inside me. At this point my jaw was beginning to ache to I worked even harder to make Bobbi happy. At last I brought her to her third screaming orgasm and she laid back content. I sat back with my face covered in the mixed juices from their pussies. As I sat up I drove the buttplug deeper into my ass. It was rubbing against my prostate and making my dick leak pre cum. This whole time had turned me on and my dick was painfully pressing against the cage, screaming to get out. Bobbi just looked at the need in my face and laughed. She then reached down and scooped up all the pre cum with her finger. "We know that males cum is very precious. We don't want to waste it at all. But you're not worthy for us to eat it so where do you think it needs to go?"

"Does it need to go into my mouth mistress?"

"Look the dumb bitch got the right answer for once. Yes it needs to go in your mouth. And you need to swallow it all. Open wide." She wiped everything she had on her finger into my wide open mouth. "Now swallow." I obediently obliged. I had never tasted my semen so I wasn't prepared for the salty taste that it had. I couldn't help myself and I grimaced at the taste.

"Oh look officer. He doesn't like the taste. Well that's too bad because he's going to spend the rest of his life eating his own cum. It's obvious that he is good for nothing and so the few times that he is allowed to cum he must eat every drop." At this point Isis had circled back in front of me while holding a small buttplug. I quickly guessed that that was the first one I had in my ass and that I was going to need to clean it. Trying to make them happy I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue invitingly. "He's learning. I hope you like the taste of your ass." Isis roughly stuffed the buttplug in my mouth and shoved it in and out quickly.

"Cut!! Great job people. Ten minute break then we need to get set up for the next scene." Isis and Bobbi walked away as I was suddenly surrounded by people untying me. They were very good at what they did because in no time I was free and easing the buttplug out of my ass. I held it up in front of me and saw that my guess was correct. I handed it to a crewman to get cleaned and I went over and sat in a chair. There was a buffet with food and drinks set up so I grabbed a plate and a bottle of water. As I ate and rehydrated I saw people bustling around getting ready for the finale. "Ok Alex this is the final scene. We're going to tie you up on your back on a table. They will fuck your ass and mouth with dildos and maybe they might get up on the table and fuck you. At the end you'll be hoisted up by your feet so your cock is directly over your face and you will be jacked off until you cum in your mouth. Is that ok?"

"Yeah I can't wait. Let's do this." I walked over to the medical table that was placed in the middle of the room and lay down on my back. Very soon I was tied up with my feet reattached to the spreader bar from earlier. My hands were tied to my sides so I couldn't move. I was as ready as I could ever be as Bobbi and Isis walked back into the room. They had on the same outfits as before with only one change. They were both wearing impressive looking strapons. I knew my ass could take them, due to the buttplug from earlier but they did look a little scary. They were about eight inches long and around an inch and a half to two inches thick. They just stood there, stroking their cocks while they looked at me. Then Bobbi walked over and started rubbing her big, rubber cock all over my face.

"Do you like this you little faggot bitch? Do you me rubbing my huge cock all over you?"

"Yes mistress. I love your cock. Please fuck me with it." She laughed at that and told me to open wide. I did and she then rammed it as deep in my mouth as possible. It got to the back of my throat and stopped, making me gag on it. She then backed out and then rammed it back in. She settled into a nice rhythm as the cock started going deeper and deeper down my throat. Each time it would go in I would gag and have spit trailing it as she pulled out. Before too long my face was covered with my own spit and I could barely see. I could still feel what they were doing so I noticed when Isis started lightly flogging me. She would hit the top of my chest and then drag it down past my balls and repeat. All the while she was teasing my asshole with the head of her cock.

"Officer, would you like to switch places with me? That cock looks lubed up enough to continue his rehabilitation."

"I think you're right. Would you like to come over here and continue to train him in the art of deep throating?"

"It would be my pleasure." Bobbi pulled all eight inches of her cock out of my throat and walked around to my ass while I lay there gasping for air. I didn't have much time to recover before Isis walked over and held her cock just away from my face. "Kiss the tip and show me what a good cock sucker you are." I strained my neck out as far as I could but she kept pulling just out of reach. I reached out my tongue to try to just touch it as she laughed at my futility. Then without preamble she stepped up to my face grabbed my head with both hands, reared back and slammed her cock into my mouth. At the same time Bobbi had lined herself up with my ass and thrusted hard until she was completely buried in my ass. Fortunately due to all the saliva it had accumulated from my throat fucking and due to the buttplugs from earlier, my ass had stretched enough to only offer minimal resistance. I groaned around the cock in my mouth as they started thrusting in tandem. I was in heaven as these two goddess were using both my holes savagely. I could feel Bobbi's cock rubbing up against my prostate and I started to moan. They both just laughed at me as they kept thrusting. At one point they switched places which gave me a chance to really catch my breath. Pretty soon I was getting close to orgasm and I struggled to let them know. They must have gotten my message because they both simultaneously pulled out with a wet sucking sound.

"Does the little faggot need to cum?"

"Yes Mistress. Please let me cum," I begged.

"Well since you asked so nicely." Isis reached over and took the chastity belt off my cock. Now free it sprung to attention in record time. Bobbi meanwhile had lowered a hook from the ceiling and had clipped the spreader bar between my legs to it. I was being slowly hoisted up by the legs. Isis push my shoulders back until my head was directly underneath my cock. I guess they wanted to make sure that I caught everything because a ring gag was put in my mouth to keep it open. Isis grabbed my cock which was coated liberally with my pre cum, and started stroking. Bobbi had taken this time to grab a prostate massager and climb up on the desk and start to stroke my prostate.

"I hope you like the taste of your own cum you faggot. You'll be the only one to taste it from now on." I couldn't stop from moaning as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm. Right before I was going to erupt she stopped moving her hand and Bobbi stopped moving the massager. I whined as I thrust my hips to try to get me over the edge. They had other plans as the hand and the massager were removed. They left me there on the edge and let me cool down some more. Then they traded places and resumed bringing me close to orgasm. I lost track of how many times they did this to me. The only thing I could focus on was the need in my cock. It seemed like every nerve ending in the rest of my body had shut off and the ones in my cock had their sensitivity cranked up to eleven.

"Well officer, I think his balls have been filled to an appropriate size. Why don't we see how much he can ejaculate for us?"

"I think that is a fantastic idea nurse. Do you mind if I do the honors?"

"Not at all. Just make sure he swallows everything." Bobbi grabbed my cock firmly in her hand and started stroking. I knew this time was it so I braced myself to eating my cum. As I started to get closer and closer I started to shake. Suddenly and without warning I felt cum shoot up my cock and explode out of the tip. It was so intense I spasmed and almost blacked out from the pleasure of it. Bobbi's aim was true though. Not a single drop of cum missed my mouth no matter how much I was shaking. I tried to swallow but from my position I couldn't. Isis walked over and she and Bobbi looked in my mouth at the pool that was filling it.