Love Hurts, Love... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard not to watch her often as we headed for the tree line and then followed the course of the stream. She did give me smiles seeming to know when I looked at her so I smiled back.

Finally we came to our favourite place. The ground formed banks each side where you could dangle your feet in the cool water. Here the stream also widened and got deeper and Katey and I used to strip to our underclothes and swim. We had not done that once we left school and started work. I was never sure if it would feel the same on my own as we spent most of our school holidays together when we weren't away on family holidays.

Katey got me to lie on my back on the grass. She lay on her side with her head propped on her hand so she could look down on me. I moved my hand to her other hand and linked finger with hers before I moved our hands up to my mouth and kissed it. I told her it still felt like a dream to be here with her like this. Katey admitted she had dreamed of this for a very long time. I lifted enough and kissed her mouth. I would have kissed her for longer but it was a bit awkward. When she moved her head down to mine and kissed me I moved my other hand to the back of her neck to gently hold her.

The kiss was like heaven. When she lifted enough she wiped the tears and asked why. I told her because I was so happy. She kissed me again for that and snuggled into me so I held her tighter.

While we lay there we talked between kisses and caressing each other. Both of us wanted to see more of each other as well as have sleepovers every weekend when we could. We discovered we were both still virgins and although wanting more from our relationship neither of us really knew how to fully explore the boundaries of the love we now shared. We knew there would be a problem too with our parents so decided if it came to it then we would have to find somewhere to live together. I did worry about my job with the low pay but Katey told me not to worry. As she was on good money we would both look to finding me a better job together. When she asked I admitted I felt better just to have her with me.

More to come.......

12