Love in a Glass Dome

Story Info
A letter to a boyfriend.
1.6k words
3.91
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello gorgeous!

Thought I'd send you a little taster to get you all hot and sticky under the collar :) (It's a good story I think!!)

First I have to set the scene, so be patient, and I'm trying my best...

It's a dark, thunderous night... It's very quiet except for the rolling and crashing of the thunder, and hardly any light around except for a couple of lightening bolts and a couple of candles...

We're under a shelter... It's similar to the one you described to me; a glass building, dome shaped, rain rolling down the sides of the windows... Not a lot inside... No desk, chair or piano, but there is a raging fire, and right in the centre of the rounded room, there is a four-poster bed.

It's quite late at the moment – the clock has just struck 2am, and I'm starting to get impatient waiting for you. My fingers are tapping against the wooden floor, and my stomach, lying bare flesh on a woollen rug in front of the fire. I am dressed; I have a satin bra with front fastening, a satin baby blue blouse, which is pulled up slightly so I can feel the rug on my belly. I have a very short black skirt on... Not leather, just cotton. And as for my legs – I have a suspender belt, blue in colour with a pair of fishnet stockings being hidden away by my kitten-heel, thigh-high boots.

I have a cigarette sticking out of my mouth, attached to a 5-inch filter, making me look as though I've just stepped out of a roaring 20's film, except for the clothing, of course!

I decide to get up from the floor. I've just walked to a small table, pushed to one side of the fireplace, and I've lit two red candles. Red for passion.

There are a few red silk scarves floating around the room, and also red satin sheets are covering the mattress and duvet covers. Blood red. Red means warmth, red means heat. Red means passion.

Knock, knock, knock...

Finally! You're here!!

I loosen my blouse a little, and show a little cleavage before I start to wander towards the door. All you know is that I wanted to meet you here. You don't really know what for, but the curiosity has got the better of you... You try to peek through, but you can't see anything really – The glass that is see-through, you just can't reach. It's about 7 feet from the floor.

You hear a thumbling around the door. A lock has just been removed and then I'm standing before your eyes. Your eyes wander straight to my boots. Then slowly upwards... You notice my skirt, my blouse with my bust-line showing, my full red-painted lips, my eyes, heavy in eyeliner, and glistening with the moonlight. Then my hair. I know pigtails turn you on, so my hair is sprung back tightly... A little bit of fringe either side as usual, but somehow, I look hard. Unusually hard, but extremely sexy.

I usher you inside, so I can lock the door behind you. You hear two clunks, instead of the one you heard as I was opening the door in the first place. I then pull another piece of red satin against the glass door, so nobody could peek, if in fact, anyone would be out there in this weather in the first place.

I offer you a glass of champagne. You don't normally like champagne, but you take it anyway, not knowing what lies ahead. You take a sip, but it doesn't taste like normal... It tasted a little like passion fruit. Unusual.

I've now wrapped my arms around you, and kissing around your neck. You love it when I do that, especially when I suddenly bite hard. My tongue is moving around your throat, and I'm trying my hardest not to mark you.

By this point in time, I'm pushing you back on to the bed... Thoughts are gushing around inside your head. You just don't know what to say.

I've now just tugged your coat and shirt away, and I've just produced a pair of handcuffs... You didn't see them before; I've just pulled them from under the sheet next to me. I gentle tie one of your wrists to one of the bedposts, and I'm searching for the other pair of cuffs. Found them... I'm now tying your other wrist to the bedpost, spreading your arms wide, so you can't touch – A torturous way of sexual pleasure, I know, but I just want you to look at me.

Next, I start pulling at your belt buckle... It's undone, so I now slip your jeans and shorts down your legs, past your ankles and let the fall onto the floor.

You start to think that I'm about to straggle you. WRONG! I pull out a blindfold and position it over your head, and covering your eyes.

I decide to let your mind rest a little, so I do straggle you, but I kiss you gently around your temples, then onto your cheeks, then your lips. After a short while, I start to kiss more passionately... If only you knew how long I was waiting for this...

I kiss your chin, my tongue rolls around and down to your throat once again. Biting, kissing and licking, you begin to moan a little. You can't remove the handcuffs or blindfold. You then realise you don't want to remove it.

My tongue is now caressing your belly button. I know you love that. It makes you jump occasionally. Actually no, more often than not!

I stop kissing and licking for a couple of seconds... You wonder what I'm doing, but as soon as my attention comes back onto you, you jump, almost causing a gag reflex... I've got an ice cube between my teeth, and I pushed it into my mouth whilst taking you with me. The cold is shocking – You love the feeling, but you hate it being so cold down there. You can now feel the ice cube melting. I can hear little groans, but I just ignore you. I'm sucking on the ice cube trying to get it to melt quicker, so you can feel the liquid sensation over your now extremely hard penis.

Change of plan... I crunched the cube and swallowed it... Still blindfolded, you don't know what I'm doing now. I'll tell you shall I? I've just taken a big swig of champagne and I'm taking you back into my mouth. WOW! The sensation is driving you to ecstasy... The bubbles are tickling every nerve ending, and you feel as though you are going to cum.

I quickly swallow the champagne and remove my move... It looks like you were expecting me to carry on – I don't think so. I'm horny... I just want you... So I decide to torment you for a minute or two before I give in.

I remove your blindfold, and you expect me to take the restraints off too – Nope! I help you to sit up slightly... You see, I'm not exactly wet enough for penetration at the moment. So what I do is make you watch me touch myself. My fingers gently moving around my already swollen clit. I'm horny all right, but not wet enough.

You try to unleash yourself, but without much success. You start to think that I've put a major restraint on the cuffs, thinking that the more you struggle, the tighter they will become. Not exactly, but if you think that, you can't do anything to touch me.

My hot, dark pussy is now starting to drip a little. You can see the liquid, oozing out of me and you start to beg to take me. Ok.

I slip off the bed, and stand in a position where you can see all of me. I remove my blouse, in a very seductive way... Slowly, gently, and just let it slip from my shoulders onto the floor. Next, I unfasten the bra. Easy enough – A front fastening... That also drops to the floor. My breasts are large, bouncy, and the nipples are at full erection, poking out in front of me. I then ask you if you want me to remove my skirt. You reply with a gentle nod. I face away from you and unzip the skirt. My thumbs are placed either side of the skirt, and pull the skirt to the floor, bending over, giving you the full view.

I turn around, and you can now see then I am freshly shaven in the full view. So smooth, just wanting, and waiting. My boots are still on, and I grab hold of one of the bedposts and swing around it... My boots are squeaking against the wood. I grip with my thighs, and I turn slightly upside down to see you – My breasts pull up a little, nipples still erect.

I give up – I untie you, and you pounce on me, like a tiger pouncing on its prey after it has not eaten for months. I lie underneath you, and you push deep, hard and fast inside me. My breath has just been pushed out in full force.

You're fucking me hard, fast, almost with a violent passion. I don't care, you're bringing me closer, closer... Closer... I'm CUMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

My nails dig into your back deeply, and scratch upwards towards your neck. Just when I think I can't take any more, you cum deeply inside me too...