Love in A Hot Tub

Story Info
Anniversary love making in a hot tub.
1k words
4.18
51k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our anniversary. Allen and I got a hotel room. It was beautiful! California king size bed, huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi and full size shower, fireplace, everything!

Allen lit a fire and while I was in the lady's room freshening up, he ordered Champaign and chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite! When I answered the door for room service, I was surprised to see a dozen long stemmed red roses on the tray next to the wine and strawberries. Allen is so sweet when he wants to be!

We sat by the fire together and drank bubbly and fed each other the strawberries. Allen got up and said he would be right back. I figured he was just going to use the restroom. So I changed into the new teddy I got for the weekend, red lace, his favorite color on me. When he came back out, I was in bed waiting for him.

"Well, well, well, I guess your plans are different from mine," he said, looking at me.

"What did you have planned?"

"Oh, just a dip in the Jacuzzi, then we could see where to go from there, but I think I like your idea better," he said, kneeling on the bed next to me. I kiss him, my hands roaming his back, his hands roaming mine. I grad the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head to explore his smooth, hairless chest. Mmmm, just the way I like it!

He reaches up to caress my breasts, cupping one, then the other, brushing his thumbs over my nipples through the lace. He pulls down the straps to the teddy and removes it, revealing my entire body to him. He takes my breasts into his mouth, one at a time, kneading the one that is not in his mouth with his free hand.

I reach down to undo his tight jeans, reveling in the sight of his naked body, knowing it's all mine. I love the sight of my husband naked! I trail kisses along his chest, down to his tummy, lower, lower, as he lays back I hit the mark I wanted. I lick and kiss all of his manhood. I kiss, lick, stroke and suck while his hands roam my torso.

On my way back up to his mouth I trail kisses, leave lick marks and scrape my teeth along his smooth tan skin. I passionately kiss him on the mouth and suggest we move to the Jacuzzi.

When we enter the bathroom, I notice what he did when he disappeared. He lit candles, floated rose petals in the water, set out a bottle of my favorite peppermint massage oil, and put another bottle of Champaign and glasses by the tub. He is so sweet! He gets into the tub first, then me, leaning my back against his front. We lay there are relax for a little bit, drinking bubbly, letting our hands roam where they will. He starts rubbing my neck and shoulders, spilling a little of his wine on my throat and nibbling and licking it up. Boy can this man send chills down my spine!

I turn around to face him. His hands roam my back while we kiss. Those hands that know how to excite, soothe, and caress all in turn. I love when his hands are all over me. His right hand runs down my slick skin to stroke my backside. He guides me as I lean back.

His hands lovingly caress and explore my body. He cups one breast and lowers his head to kiss and suckle the tip, then the other. He whispers his palm over my breasts, exciting me even more.

He distracts me with a kiss as his hand goes below the water and slips between my legs. I gasp under his lips as he slips his talented tongue into my mouth to tango with mine, all while his magical fingers set my womanhood on fire. I feel the first wave of climax take over as he deepens the kiss.

He moves on top of me, and, right then and there, in the Jacuzzi, enters me. I match his slow even thrusting with my hips, my hands running up and down his back, grabbing his backside, pulling him into me deeper and deeper. We kiss constantly. His hands cup and tease my breasts. I pulse around him in another climax. I kiss him and let out a throaty moan into his eager mouth.

We read each other's body language and move to the shower. I grab the bar of soap first and lather up my hands. They glide easily over the body I know so well, the body of the man I love, the man I adore, my soul mate.

He slips his soap slicked arm around my waist and pulls me against him. With his outer hand, he guides one of my legs to the side of the shower, so my foot is on the edge and slips inside me once again. I again match him slow deep thrust for thrust. I lean my head back as the slow wave after wave of my third climax consumes me, letting the water from the shower rain on my back.

After a little while more of stroking and kissing, I am ready again. I use the rhythm of my fourth climax to pull him over the edge. I swallow the groan of pleasure from his release with a deep kiss.

We rinse the last of the soap off our bodies and return to the main room. Kissing, he enters me again, this time in front of the fire place; our bodies slowly mingle and merge into one. We ride each other into heavenly ecstasy once again.

I grab the bed spread off the huge bed and wrap it around up in front of the fire. I sit between his legs with my back against him again, Allen's arms around me.

He moves his hands and starts using the peppermint oil I didn't see him grab when we left the shower to massage my shoulders. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep during the massage.

I woke up several hours later, lying against Allen with his arms around me, realizing he was asleep also; I pulled the bedspread around us tighter, nuzzled back into his arms and fell back asleep in the warm, loving protection of his embrace with a smile of satisfaction on my face that only Allen can put there!