Love in All the Right Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,797 Followers

"Uh-huh," Paige said back. "You have every right to because he is so...amazing!"

"Oh...my...God! Are you in love with this boy?" she asked. "You are, aren't you? Oh, my God! I haven't heard you talk about anyone like this in...in...ever!"

"I don't know about that, but whatever this is, it feels really, really nice!" Paige admitted. "I feel like I'm 18 again, Angie. Everything is so interesting and wonderful and I feel so...alive."

"I don't really hate you, Paige. I envy you. Just be careful, okay, hon?"

"It's too late for that," she told her friend. "I am so gone for this guy. I came this close to asking him in and by 'asking him in' I mean..."

"Oh, okay. Now I hate you!" Angie said making both of them laugh like school girls before they finally hung up.

To her great delight, Kirk texted her that evening and told her again how much fun he'd had with her. But what she loved the most was when he reminded her how beautiful she was. She sent him back a sweet reply and that's when she realized she was not only wet, she was drenched down below.

It had been a very long time since she'd pleasured herself, but that night she and her favorite little vibrator spent some quality time together as she dreamed about 'doing new things' with her handsome, young...boyfriend, Kirk Leonard.

Their texting continued and stayed pleasant and lighthearted for the next two days. By Wednesday however, Paige was having second thoughts again and needed to talk to Angie.

"So he's bringing your furniture back tonight?" she asked Paige.

"Yes. He'll be here around eight so we have maybe an hour or so to talk."

"This won't take that long, hon," Angie told her. "These are 'yes' or 'no' questions. You ready?" Without waiting for a reply, Angie began.

"Is he attractive?"

"Very."

"Is he polite, thoughtful, and caring?"

"Yes."

"He has a college education and is part-owner of a business, correct?"

"Uh-huh."

"He's never been arrested, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't drink to excess. Right?"

"Um...right."

"Has he ever said or done anything violent or even mean to you or toward anyone that would lead you to believe he has a temper or anger issues?"

"No."

"Does he compliment you and make you feel beautiful and special?"

"You know he does."

"Does he make you laugh and feel young?"

"Yes, but..."

"Do you think him about him all the time?"

"Pretty much," Paige said realizing she was losing—or maybe winning—on every question.

"Okay, I don't understand what's bothering you," Angie told her.

"Well, I mean, he's 23, for heaven's sake."

"Oh, right. Good point. Dump the poor bastard. Now!"

"Angie! Stop!" she said. "You're not helping."

"No, you're not listening," she said correcting her long-time friend.

"You make it sound so simple."

"It is simple, my dear. He has a hundred things in his favor and one against him and that's only an issue if you make it one. Oh, there are two issues, actually."

"What else? What did I miss?" Paige asked hoping Angie would fill in the missing piece of the puzzle she knew she was overlooking.

"He's not a millionaire or even a doctor, is he?" she said turning the screws ever harder.

"Okay, okay. I get it. The age difference is the only...problem."

"Paige? Age isn't a problem unless you..."

"All right. I get that, too. But what if I let him in? Way in. And what if he realizes a few months down the road what a big mistake he's making and dumps me?"

"Based on the hundred good qualities, I don't see that happening. But you know what? If it does, you'll get up, dust yourself off, and start over. Listen. What would you do if one of these successful doctors did the same thing? What if you fell for one of them and he ended up cheating on you with some hot, young nurse? Would you never date another doctor because he might hurt you someday?" She answered her question herself. "Of course you wouldn't. So give Kirk a chance. He seems pretty amazing to me and I haven't even met him yet. Although I wouldn't mind that especially if he does..."

"All right, all right! That's enough. I get it. Any other advice for me before I get in so deep I can't get out?"

"Follow your heart, hon. You're a smart girl. You have good instincts. If it feels right, it probably is. If it isn't, then and only then, get out. We only live once, you know. What's the worst that could happen? And more importantly, what's the best that could happen?"

"You're right. You're absolutely right. Getting hurt is a risk anytime we open our hearts to someone and based on everything I've seen, I trust him. I just wish he was you know...maybe 30 or even 28."

"Or...25, right?" Angie offered in a friendly way causing Paige to laugh.

Paige sighed then said, "I think I'm gonna go change. I'm still in my work clothes so..."

"Wear something cute and sexy but not over the top. Be obvious but not too obvious. Oh, and make sure it comes off easily. No buttons in back or..."

"Goodbye, Angie!" she said trying to be mad.

"Bye, sweetie. And please do anything and everything I'd do if I could, okay?"

"What would I do without you?" Paige said.

"Let's not go there, okay?" Angie said with a laugh. "Love you, girl."

"You, too. And thanks. Seriously. Thank you."

"Happy to help. Take care and...have some fun, okay?"

With that Paige signed off and went to find just the right thing to wear. "Oh, right. No buttons in the back," she said out loud laughing as she looked into her closet.

In the end, she settled on a white silky-looking top with spaghetti straps. It was very pretty but also reasonably modest and it would look great with a pair of black pants. Classy but not overly dressed. Sexy but not slutty.

At the last minute Paige added a strand of pearls and changed earrings to match. She brushed her hair out and rechecked her makeup. "Not bad," she said looking at herself in the mirror.

It was five 'til eight when the doorbell rang and Paige was still in the bedroom. She headed out then stopped. She nearly ran into the bathroom and added some lip gloss then ran out to the living room. She slowed then walked to the door, took a deep breath, smiled, and...opened it.

"Mr. Leonard! How nice to see you again," she said as she looked for Kirk somewhere behind him.

"It's Dirk and Kirk's running a little late," he told her. "He said he'd meet me here by eight and I'm a couple of minutes early. I can't carry the sofa by myself but I can wheel the other piece in on a dolly if that's okay."

"Oh, sure," she told him. "Can I help?"

"Maybe when I get to the door, but otherwise, I'll be fine. Be right back," he said with a smile.

She watched him lower the rear gate with the piece sitting on his dolly. He carefully wheeled it off and pushed it up the sidewalk. "If you just help me get over that hump right there," he said pointing to the floor under the jamb.

Paige grabbed it and Mr. Leonard pushed. "No problem," he said. "Where would you like it?"

"Oh, right over here," she said admiring the work. "It's beautiful! You guys did such a nice job. I love it!"

He placed it then said to Paige, "Kirk did your stuff by himself. He spent most of last night and Monday night at the shop doing this. Something tells me he thinks you're pretty special, Paige."

Paige didn't even know what to say in response so Mr. Leonard continued speaking. "I've seen him date a lot of girls in the past, but I've never seen him like this before."

"Like this?" she asked seeking clarification.

"It's not my place to say, but if it were, I'd say he's got it pretty bad for you." The older Leonard smiled then said, "I'll wait out at the truck for Kirk then we'll get your sofa brought in."

He turned to walk away and Paige found herself saying, "Mr. Leonard? Um...excuse me—Dirk. I, um...I think Kirk is pretty special myself, but well, I was wondering. Do you think that me being, you know, older is, well..."

He smiled and said politely cutting her off. "Again, that's none of my business so I'm the wrong person to ask. All I'll say is love has a strange way of sometimes finding us especially if we're not looking in that direction. Love doesn't know numbers, Paige. It only knows what the heart tells it."

"Now I know how Kirk is so wise about so many things," she told him.

"Just follow your heart, Miss Allen," he said before wheeling the dolly back out.

"Follow your heart," she said quietly. "Seems like another wise person told me to do the very same thing very recently."

It was nearly a quarter after before Kirk pulled up, and he went straight to the truck to give his dad a hand. As they came up the walk, Paige called out to him. "Hey, there!"

"Sorry I'm late," he said as they carefully moved the large sofa toward the door. "I needed to get my car and make a stop on the way."

She noticed he wasn't wearing his Leonard's Upholstery shirt and as he got closer she could see he was dressed rather nicely for delivering furniture.

The two men had to lift the sofa and turn it to get it inside, but this was old hat to them. "Do you want it in the same place?" Kirk asked.

"That'd be perfect," she said wanting to help but knowing the best thing she could do was stay out of their way. It was just as beautiful as the other piece and Paige couldn't stop going on about it.

Kirk's dad pointed out a couple of things Paige didn't know as evidence of fine craftsmanship. "We try and do our best for all our customers, but this takes a whole lot of extra time and effort." He winked at Paige and said, "That's not something we do for just anyone."

He slapped his son on the back and said, "I gotta get the truck back so I can get home before your mom gets worried."

"Thanks, Dad," he told him as the older man thanked Paige for choosing them.

"We won't be undersold!" he said pointing right at Paige before saying goodnight.

The door closed and Paige said, "Kirk. This is just so...amazing. Thank you. It looks beautiful."

"You're welcome," he told her. "I um...I have something for you in the car. Give me just a sec, okay?"

"What? Kirk, I don't need anything else. This is more than enough. This is..."

"Be right back!" he said ignoring her pleas.

He was back in less than a minute and was carrying a beautiful bouquet of a dozen red roses.

Paige's eyes opened wide as she put her hands over mouth. "Oh, my goodness. Kirk, they're beautiful!" she said as he handed them to her. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome and...you're beautiful, Paige." He moved closer and even with the large bouquet between them, he pressed as close as he could.

"This really was way too long to wait to see you again," he told her as her eyes met his.

"I know," she said quietly. "I thought Wednesday would never get here."

He leaned over the flowers and kissed her. Softly at first, then harder and deeper. Paige offered him her tongue immediately and moaned softly when he did the same to her.

"I hope it was worth the wait," he said with a smile as the kiss ended.

"I'll say," she told him still staring at him. "You look really nice, Kirk."

He was wearing a dark gray sweater over a dark blue shirt with a pair of jeans that Paige was having a hard time not staring at. She loved the way a good-looking man looked in a pair of jeans that fit just right and these fit Kirk...just right.

"You, too," he told her sincerely.

"Um...let me put these in some water, okay?" She went to the kitchen then said, "What can I get you to drink?"

"Do you have any beer?" he asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Give me just a sec, okay?"

Kirk went into the kitchen and as she trimmed the stems, he put his arms under hers from behind. "I missed you," he said kissing her neck.

Paige stopped trimming and sighed as he continued kissing her neck and earlobe.

"I missed you, too," she told him craning her neck to expose it to him. She put her hands on his and held them close to her. "That's nice," she said as he nibbled.

"You smell really good," he told her as he kept nuzzling. He playfully bit her neck then said, "Mmm. You taste good, too."

Paige knew she was losing control and in spite of wanting to spend a quiet, romantic evening with her new boyfriend, she lifted his hands up and placed them just under her breasts. "Do I feel good, too?" she asked before pushing them higher.

Kirk cupped both of them and gently squeezed. "Very," he whispered in her ear.

Paige moaned softly as he fully cupped her breasts and gently played with them. "Kirk? Would you mind waiting for a while for that beer?"

"Not at all," he said holding a breast in one hand while stroking her silky hair with the other. "What would you like to do instead?"

She pushed back against him and even through the denim material, felt him. "That feels so nice," she said as he pushed back.

"Would you like to maybe...see how it feels?" he asked using her words.

"Oh, yeah," she told him. "I would love that." She turned around, put her arms around his neck and gave herself to him. Their kisses became very deep and very passionate. "Come with me," she said forcing herself to break their kiss. She took his hand and led him toward the bedroom.

When they got inside she said, "If we're moving too fast, will you tell me? I like you so much, Kirk, and I don't want to ruin this by..."

"I like you very much too, Paige," he told her. "We could wait, but why? I won't like you or want you any more on Friday night or next week. So no, we're not moving too fast. Not when I can't sleep at night because I'm thinking about you. So unless you think it's too fast..."

Paige began clawing at his clothes pulling and unbuttoning and unbuckling while he gently slid the slippery blouse over her head. Less than a minute later they were both completely naked and again passionately kissing each other.

"I want you so bad," she told him reaching for him as they kissed. "Mmmm. You feel so good!" she purred as he came to life in her hand.

Kirk returned the favor by bending down and taking a nipple into his mouth and giving it the kind of attention Paige was craving. She gasped as he sucked hard and used his tongue, circling her hardened nipple. "That feels so good," she moaned.

Leonard slowly walked her backward toward the bed then gently pushed her onto it. "Ladies first," he said sliding between her legs. He smiled at her then went to work.

Paige put her hand behind his head and moaned loudly as his tongue slowly lapped her clit with its entire length. "Oh...God!" she cried as he repeated the action several times.

"You taste so good," he told her as he continued pleasuring her.

Paige pulled an extra pillow under her head so she could watch her beautiful lover work his magic. "You are so handsome," she moaned as a finger gently slid inside her. "I love that," she cooed as he began preparing her for the real thing. Moments later, a second finger joined the first. Paige hissed with pleasure as his tongue continued the work up above.

Kirk pulled his head back and while his left hand was inside her, he used his right to play with her swollen clit. "Oooo!!" she cried as he circled it with the tip of one finger, pressing softly then harder then softer again.

He felt her hand pulling his face in hard and he knew she was on the verge of coming. He replaced his finger with his tongue again and pushed her button until he felt her body tighten and then shudder. "Oh...fffuck!" she whimpered. "Yesss! Oh, God...just like that!"

When her body calmed, he climbed on top of her but Paige pushed him over on his back. "I am not a selfish lover," she said with a smile. She pulled her hair back behind her ear and lowered her warm, wet mouth over his rock-hard cock. It had been many years since she'd been with someone this young who could get that hard and she loved the way he felt in her mouth. The term 'bone' suddenly had real meaning to her. 'Steel shaft' seemed more appropriate, but bone worked quite well, too.

Paige took him deep several times then came up briefly to say, "I love your cock. It's so thick and hard!" She went back down and did everything she knew to do in order to make this as enjoyable for him as he'd just done for her, as she cupped his balls while taking him in her mouth.

"Come here, honey," he said pulling her up.

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that word," she said smiling happily.

"Let me just grab some protection, okay?" he said. He jumped off the bed, got his wallet out, and opened it up.

"You really were a Boy Scout, huh?" she teased.

"Always prepared," he told her as he quickly rolled it on.

"Speaking of prepared," she said pulling him toward her. "I am SO ready for you!"

Kirk mounted her and kissed her as she reached for his cock. When he was in position, she let go and waited. A moment later, he was entering her and Paige cried out in pleasure.

"Oh...yesss!!" she cried as she took him inch by inch. "That feels SO good!"

He was inside her completely and Paige wanted him badly. "Make love to me, Kirk. Please?"

For the next several minutes he took her slowly then hammered her like a piston followed by more slow, gentle strokes. "Turn over, sweetie," he told her.

Paige happily got on all fours and offered herself to him. Kirk reentered her causing Paige to moan with pleasure. "I love doggy so much. You feel so big in my pussy this way," she told him.

Leonard continuing fucking her hard and paid no attention when she used her fingers to help bring herself to another orgasm. He knew most women needed clitoral stimulation to climax even with a very ample amount of um...bone...inside them.

"Oh, yeah!" she hissed as he fingers worked furiously just above his steel shaft.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "I'm so close. Cum with me, Kirk. Cum with me!"

He felt her tense again and once he knew she was coming he unloaded everything he had shooting hot streams of sticky goo into the thin latex cover. When she was done, she put her hand back on the bed and lowered her head and fought for breath.

He leaned over and asked, "You okay?"

"Never better," she told him as she gasped.

Once the filled Magnum was disposed of, Kirk pulled Paige onto his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"You were amazing," she told him as she drew little circles on his thick, muscled chest.

"No, you were amazing," he said.

"Kirk?" she said.

"Yes?"

"I'm really falling for you. Just in case you couldn't tell."

She turned her head up toward him to see his response. "Then who's gonna catch me?" he asked with a smile. "You know, because I'm falling, too. Hard."

"I guess we'll just have to land together and hope for the best, huh?" she said smiling at him.

"I won't ever let you fall, honey," he promised her. "I'll be there to catch you. Always."

"Promise?" she asked.

"I promise."

"I love when you call me that, by the way," she said quietly. "It's so special."

"Honey?"

"Yes."

"That's good because..." He waited for her to look up at him again. "Because...I love you...honey."

Paige pulled herself up on one elbow and stared into his eyes. "What did you just say?"

"I love you...honey."

"Please don't say it if you don't mean it, Kirk. I don't think I could stand it if..."

"I mean it. I love you, Paige."

He saw tears well up in her eyes. She blinked several times then said, "I love you, too...sweetheart. I do. I really, really do!" She rolled over on her back said, "God help me. I'm in love with a 23-year old man!"

Kirk rolled over on top of her and said, "Twenty-three and a half. Don't forget the half."

Paige laughed then said, "Say. While you're on top...could we...you know?"

"Again? Already?" he said feigning exasperation. "Is this how it's gonna be with you. Just sex, sex, sex?"

"Well, I am in my sexual prime," she reminded him. "You know, like the rest of us MILFs."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,797 Followers