Love in an Elevator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something I was just barely able to do.

The demands coming from my prick were becoming impossible to ignore, I could not remain on the sidelines and do nothing, and I could not push Sarah out of the way. In fact I wasn't even supposed to touch her. Was I? The woman had indirectly taken a small load of my cum, by eating it out of another woman's pussy no less, and I was supposed to sit quietly by and watch her as she continued to munch her lover's muff. I don't think so.

I put my right hand on Sarah's left ankle and slid it up her calf a bit. I kept my touch light, but not so light as to be ticklish. I wanted to see how serious she was about not letting me touch her, not get kicked in the face.

No reaction from Sarah.

Hmmm.

I moved my hand further up her calf, coming to a stop below her knee, then retreating to her ankle.

Still nothing. It looked like I wasn't as forbidden to touch as she wanted me to think.

Now for me, Sarah's legs and ass were always her best features. Especially her legs. They're damn near perfect, and if she'd been somewhat taller she could easily have made a living as a model. She's undoubtedly pretty enough and her boobs, while not as big as early pictures of her would have us believe, were large enough. But it was her legs that had captured my attention at the moment.

I positioned my left hand on Sarah's leg to see if that prompted any response from the fair haired girl but she ignored that advance as easily as she had my previous one. Feeling emboldened by the lack of any protest I leaned over and placed a kiss on Sarah's left calf.

Still nothing.

I followed up with a series of kisses up the side of her calf to her knee, stopping once again to gauge her reaction. Nothing from Sarah but oddly enough Love let out a scream at that moment and I quickly looked up to the head of the bed to see the blonde happily sucking her lover's clit enthusiastically into her mouth. It was only then that I noticed that Sarah was no longer making any of the noises she had been when she first began eating Love out. I mentally reviewed the last few minutes and realized that Sarah had stopped her verbalizations about the same time I first laid my hand on her ankle. Maybe I was being watched more closely than I thought.

For the next five minutes or so I continued my tentative advance up Sarah's legs, caressing and kissing her flesh, moving up her leg then retreating to evaluate any reaction, or lack thereof, and then forging on all the way to the top of her thigh. She had told me that she was off limits to me and that I could look, but not touch. And then I had spent the last few minutes running my hands up and down her legs, and she had done nothing to stop me. So it didn't seem implausible to me that she hadn't really meant it when she said I couldn't touch her, and if that was true, and I could freely touch her legs, then maybe I could touch her elsewhere. Maybe even an intimate elsewhere. It was decided. I was going in.

I paused for a few seconds without doing anything more, not even stroking the velvety soft skin that surrounded me. I was taking a pretty big chance here, risking Sarah's anger which would almost certainly displease Love and quite likely lead to the two women leaving my room. Or Sarah might just rip my balls off. It was a tossup really.

I might have gotten a little further if I had continued to take it slow, but I didn't. So I didn't. My next move was to place my entire hand on Sarah's crotch, on top of the panties of course. I was impatient, not suicidal.

I was struck by two things, well three if you count Sarah's hand. The first thing that struck me was that Sarah did not appear to have any bush whatsoever above her vagina. My hand had only been in place for a few moments before I was shooed away, but it was enough to register a complete lack of pubic hair where Sarah's bush should be. Not the most earth-shattering news perhaps, but I found it interesting. The second thing I noticed was the almost nonchalant way Sarah had responded to my invasion. For someone who had so adamantly stated that she was off limits and I could only look, but not touch, her reaction to my impudence was surprisingly tame. I paused to mull over the meaning of her response and to reflect on my next move.

As I contemplated my options, I turned my full attention to the lesbian muff diving taking place at the top of the bed. While I was thinking, and for the entire time I had been advancing up Sarah's lower half before that, the blonde actress had been busy shoving her tongue as deeply into Love's twat as she could and collecting every drop of the busty brunette's milky white cream. The fact that she was still doing so, so many minutes later, caught me a little by surprise. I would have thought that Love would have climaxed by now, especially given how aroused she was after I had finished fucking her. But then, if Love had reached orgasm while I was otherwise occupied with Sarah I probably would have noticed.

That is not to say that I had become indifferent to what Sarah and Love were doing, paying them no mind while I focused on the older girl's dazzling legs. No, even while I was carrying out my inspection of Sarah's lower limbs part of my attention was always directed to the two women who were so thoroughly enjoying themselves on my bed. I mean, come on, could you tear your eyes away from the sight of Sarah Michelle Gellar eating Jennifer Love Hewitt's pussy if it was happening a mere two feet away? I think not. No, I was just surprised Love could hold off her orgasm for as long as she had.

As it turned out, I need not have been surprised. Love had nothing to do with the delay in her climax, in fact, she was doing her darnedest to reach it. This became obvious as I watched Sarah working over her younger lover. The blonde was expert at bringing Love to the verge of orgasm, to her own personal event horizon, and holding her there, needing just the tiniest nudge to go spinning into ecstasy, only to deny her need, pulling her back from the edge at the last moment then sending her reeling back to the brink. How many times this cycle had been repeated while I was focused on Sarah I did not know. Judging from Love's frustration level it had happened at least once too often.

"Oh God Sarah yes! That's it baby, right there right there! Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh Sarah I'm gonna cummmmm! I'm gonna... NO! NOT AGAIN! SAARAAH! Don't stop, please don't stop! I'm so close baby. So close... Ooh, yeah baby. That's it, right there!"

Even when she was whining in frustration I could not help but find Love adorable.

I waited until Sarah appeared once again to be fully engaged with Love's twat before I moved my hand back onto her thigh. I slowly slid my hand back to its spot on top of Sarah's panties, right above her slit. Pausing just long enough to give her a chance to chase me away again I moved my hand down, brushing her clit with my fingertips. Sarah groaned at the contact and reached down to push my hand away, but not really trying too hard. She waved at my hand with hers twice then immediately brought it back up to its original resting place on Love's ass, leaving me almost exactly where she found me.

That settled it. She didn't really mean what she said about me not touching her. I'd given her two chances to demonstrate how serious she was and she had not taken either one. I was no more forbidden to touch Sarah's flesh than I was Love's. Now I just had to get those damn panties off.

My hand was still lying quietly on Sarah's crotch and I rubbed my thumb over her clit once more. Another groan, a little longer this time. An idea popped into my head and with a devious grin on my face I moved my right hand up to Sarah's waistband and gathered the material up in my hand, pulling her panties up into her vulva, and giving her a first-class cameltoe in the process. Keeping my eyes on the activities at the top of the bed I could see Sarah's hand lift away from Love's butt, getting ready to swoop down and stop me if needed, but waiting to see how far I pushed the envelope. My grin growing wider I moved my hand back and forth and rubbed the material of Sarah's panties over her clit. Another groan and her hand closed in a fist. I stopped. Sarah's hand unclenched.

But I wasn't finished testing the limits yet, not by a long shot. I still had the material of Sarah's panties gathered in my fist and the fabric had continued to slip up into the blonde's twat, more and more of her outer labia being exposed and confirming my earlier supposition. Sarah waxed her beaver.

I was sorely tempted to run my finger along the smooth skin of her lips but the fear of being chased away by Sarah's hand stopped me. This didn't mean I wasn't going to do anything, it just meant that if I was going to be smacked down it was going to be for something worthy. But first, one last test of the boundaries.

Bringing my face to within a fraction of an inch of Sarah's flesh I extended my tongue and licked the skin where the blonde's leg met her crotch, licking up and away toward her hipbone. Sarah's hand remained in place cupping Love's butt cheek. Another lick along the same line but closer to the fair haired girl's labia. Not even a finger moved. It was now or never. I licked Sarah's puffy outer lips, up the left side and quickly down the right, my tongue tingling with excitement as it traversed this most intimate of places on Sarah's body. When I got back down to where I had started I pulled back and waited, wondering what Sarah would do in response.

Absolutely nothing. Her tongue continued to move placidly in Love's snatch as if she was unaware of my transgression.

I was right, she was bluffing when she told me I couldn't touch her. Not only had I touched her, but I had kissed, licked and fondled my way up to her vagina and she had barely even noticed. Even when I had licked her exposed lips she had done nothing to stop me. Not allowed to touch her. Piffle.

Cackling to myself like some mad scientist in a bad movie I grabbed Sarah's panties in my hand and proceeded to pull them off to one side, preparing to slip my tongue fully between her lips for the first time and getting a good look at her bare pussy while I was at it.

I never even saw her hand move when she punched me in the side of the head. All those years on Buffy had certainly paid off – the girl can pack a wallop. I quickly reconsidered my decision to go down on Sarah at that point in time. Maybe later. Yes, later would be better. After the ringing in my ears went away.

Right about then I heard Love begin yet another climb toward orgasm, her voice a touch raspy from all the moaning and screaming she had done so far that day, especially in the last twenty or so minutes, "Oh Sarah yes! Oh Sarah Oh Sarah!... Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh Sarah I'm gonna cummmmm! I'm gonna... SARAH!!!"

Love threw her head back as her orgasm struck, any further cries of ecstasy cut off as every muscle in her body constricted and she flooded Sarah's waiting mouth with her pussy juice, the blonde's tongue happily jumping from spot to spot in an effort to capture every drop as it exited Love's twat. When it was finally over Love sank to the bed, lying on her stomach, her face buried in the pillows as she slowly recovered from her climax.

For her part Sarah needed no time to recover, she just popped out from underneath Love, smacking her lips and exclaiming, "Damn that was good!"

I looked from the prone brunette to the happy blonde and back again and I was forced to agree. That was good. Even I had enjoyed it and all I had done was watch.

Her focus no longer on pleasuring Love, Sarah turned her attention to me, giving me an appraising look. Just when I thought she would comment on my wandering hands, and tongue, she surprised me, electing not to say anything about them, at least for the moment.

"Could I have something to drink please? Love honey? You want something to drink?"

"Mmfff nt vng! Lv mm own!"

Well that's what it sounded like to me. Love's face was still hidden by the pillows.

"What was that sweetie? I couldn't hear you."

"Ized eeev mm own!"

Sarah bent down and placed a kiss on Love's perfect ass, "Nope, sorry, still couldn't understand. Would you repeat that?" Her tongue moving between Love's cheeks after she finished her statement and getting a giggle from her younger lover.

Love lifted her head high enough from the pillows when she answered this time, "I said, Take your tongue out of my butt and leave me be woman! I need a nap!"

Sarah took another little lick at Love's asshole before replying, "That's what I thought you said. But I asked if you wanted something to drink."

Love popped her head back up from the bed, turning to look my way as she said "Ooh, yes please! I'd like an Evian with a twist."

Sarah turned from her friend and repeated the order to me, "She'll have an Evian with a twist and I'd like a bottle of Poland Springs, or if you don't have that I'll take a diet soda with lime please."

I looked down at my still throbbing erection then back up to the half-naked blonde, but she had moved up to the head of the bed and was laying on her side whispering into Love's ear, the bed shaking slightly as the dark haired girl giggled in response. I guess I was going to go get the girls something to drink.

The minibar was outside the bathroom proper, in a small area, tucked under the vanity sink and mirror. I went over to it and opened the door, rummaging through the contents as I looked for the girls' beverage of choice. Finding both Evian and Poland Springs in the well-stocked unit, but neither lemon nor lime slices, I stood up and regarded myself in the mirror. The image that looked back at me with slightly mussed hair was wearing an amused look, one corner of the mouth turned up in the beginnings of a grin. I tried to straighten my mouth out, to wipe the grin away, but I simply couldn't. I shrugged and the grin got wider. Considering the day I was having I think I can be forgiven for feeling a little pleased with myself.

More giggles were coming from the bedroom and I heard Sarah say, somewhat intriguingly, "No, the other way! Hurry up! He'll be back soon!" That got my attention.

Gathering up the water for the ladies, and a Coke for myself, I headed back into the bedroom, getting no more than three or four feet before coming to a full stop. Sarah and Love were where I had left them, on the bed, but not exactlyhow I had left them. Not by a long shot.

Sarah was now as naked as Love, and she was lying across the bed with her right foot on the edge nearest me, her leg bent at the knee. Her left leg was flat on the bed, her calf and ankle extending out over the side. I took a long look at the nude blonde, soaking in the sight of her breasts - the nipples a little larger and a little browner than Love's, but no less erect – then moving down to her vagina, quickly noting that I was correct, Sarah was waxed completely bald, at least so far as I could see, my view being partially obscured by Love's head.

That's actually what had brought me to a crashing halt as I reentered the bedroom, not Sarah's nudity, although that probably would have been enough to do the trick anyway. No, I don't mean Love's head either. It was what she was doing with it, or rather her tongue, and her fingers, that stopped me.

Thinking back on it I realize how silly it was, but at the time the sight of Love lying on her stomach on the bed with most of her legs hanging off the foot, two fingers from her left hand buried in Sarah's pussy as she worked over the older girl's clit with her tongue really took me by surprise. I mean, I knew they were lovers, I knew they were sexually intimate with each other, hell I'dwatched Sarah spend the better part of a half-hour with her tongue shoved in Love's twat, but somehow I had never really thought about what happenedafter Sarah removed her tongue from Love's box. It had just never occurred to me that then it would be Love's turn to pleasure Sarah. Until I witnessed it for myself. I felt a by now very familiar throb from my dick.

I watched as Love worked Sarah's clit with enthusiasm, her zeal for licking carpet evidently as strong as her love of sword swallowing. A thought popped into my mind, sidetracking me momentarily, can it still be considered licking carpet, or rug munching, when the girl is bald, as Sarah was? Or would it more accurately be likened to licking linoleum or tile, or anything that can be waxed? As quickly as they came to me I dismissed the thoughts as the irrelevant distraction they were. It was right about then that Sarah lifted her head from its resting place on her right arm and noticed that I was standing there.

"There you are. For a second I thought you'd found something more entertaining in the bathroom..."

We both smiled at the thought. My smile got wider as my eyes drifted back down to Love's tongue, and, not so coincidentally, Sarah's naked pussy.

"... Since you were such a good boy, and you mostly obeyed all the rules..." I did? Where was I when this was going on? She must be thinking of someone else because the only rule I remember was being told I couldn't so much as touch Sarah and that I most certainly did not obey. "... I figure you deserve a reward..." Oh,those rules. Uh huh, yep, obeyed them all I did. Every single last one of 'em. "... so because you were good, you get to have me. Anyway you want, any hole you want. But first..."

"Hey I saw that movie. It was pretty good too. You were great by the way."

Sarah smiled at the compliment but otherwise ignored my interruption, "... but first I want to see how good you are at eating pussy. See if you're as good as Love says. After that you get your reward."

My mind was cluttered with too many thoughts for a moment, excitement about being able to go down on Sarah, pride about Love complimenting my muff diving skills, brief flashbacks from the movie Cruel Intentions, even more excitement as I thought about Sarah's promise to let me have her in any hole, quick thoughts that Bittersweet Symphony was one of the best things Jagger and Richards ever wrote, and, just completely out of left field the thought that I had forgotten to put the milk back in the refrigerator before I left home. Separating the wheat from the chaff I quickly zeroed in on the most important item from the list. No, not the milk.

"So you're saying if I want to I can do you in the ass?"

Sarah looked over at Love who had stopped what she was doing shortly after the blonde started to talk to me and in a somewhat exasperated tone complained, "Why is it every time I tell a guy he can have me in any hole he wants he immediately chooses my ass?"

Love shrugged, but to me the look on her face said the answer was obvious, if you're going to give them the choice, don't be surprised when they choose the one place they're normally not allowed to go.

Thinking that Sarah might not be serious I decided it would be best to respond as if she were joking, "I saw that movie too. Not so good. Hey, you weren't in that!"

For a second I thought I might have miscalculated but then Sarah looked up at me and with a wry smile said "Yes, you can do me in the ass. Hell, if you're as good as Love says I might even get to enjoy it this time."

With the essentials covered I moved over to the side of the bed and knelt on the floor by Sarah. She brought her left foot onto the bed to join the right, both legs now bent at the knee and spread wide. Love joined me on the floor as I raised my hand to caress Sarah's calf. I was looking intently at the fair-haired girl's bald slit, my mouth gone dry as I thought about what I would be doing in just a few short seconds. It occurred to me that when those few short seconds had passed, and I was in the act of eating Sarah's pussy, that I would have been privileged to have had a sexual encounter with both Love and Sarah. On the same day no less! How does one man get to be so lucky? I quickly chased the thought out of my mind for fear that the powers that be would notice the same thing and decide one man shouldnot get to be that lucky.