Love in an Elevator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

When Sarah cleared her throat it successfully interrupted my reverie and I glanced up to see her looking back at me with one eyebrow raised. Her meaning was clear, get busy or get out of the way. Well, there was zero chance I was getting out of the way, so, I got busy.

The first thing I did was to slide both my hands up the length of Sarah's legs, starting at the ankles and moving up to the bent knees then down the expanse of her thighs, bringing them together just below the older girl's groin. I looked again at Sarah's bald vulva, already puffy with desire and starting to spread of their own accord, her inner lips and mostly hooded clit peeking out from between them. With my thumb I traced Sarah's outer labia, taking the same path I had taken earlier with my tongue and this time getting a low moan of pleasure in response. I took a quick look up to Sarah but she had raised her upper body to rest on her elbows and was watching my hands intently, her brow furrowed as she concentrated on the sensations coming from her crotch. I added my other thumb, placing one on each side of Sarah's slit, and gently coaxed her lips further apart, allowing her inner labia to appear and start to spread themselves, traces of moisture already in evidence as the blonde's arousal level continued to increase, the dark gray flesh of her channel... Dark gray? Well that's just wrong.

I peered closely into Sarah's pussy, trying to determine what the hell I was looking at. Glancing up at the light haired girl once again I was met with a look of gentle inquiry, nothing that would indicate Sarah was aware of anything unexpected going on between her legs. Not seeing what I was looking for in Sarah's expression I peeked over at Love who was making a valiant attempt at mirroring her blonde lover's questioning look but who could not prevent a few giggles from ruining the effort. That cinched it. Those two were up to something.

Returning to my examination of the erstwhile Slayer's vagina I took another look at the gray mass seemingly wedged in her canal when it hit me. I had it. I knew what I was looking at now. With a smile on my face I temporarily ignored the gray blob and took my first real taste of Sarah Michelle Gellar's pussy.

Bringing my mouth down I placed a small, but lengthy, kiss directly on Sarah's clit, the sheer intimacy of the act sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. After that single kiss I extended my tongue and began to lick around the sensitive nub, hoping that by going immediately for the pleasure center I could rapidly make Sarah's snatch into a big sopping gooey mess. A mess which I would then get to clean up. Seemed fair to me.

From Sarah's clit I moved downward, licking down her lips and slurping up whatever cream of hers I encountered. I was careful not to probe too far into the blonde's vagina with my tongue, not yet anyway, keeping my explorations close to the surface for the time being. When I'd had enough of licking the length of Sarah's vulva I started to suck on her inner lips, first singly and then both at the same time, gathering them into my mouth and tugging lightly, nipping them gently with my teeth before releasing them only to start all over again. As I did this Sarah's head had fallen back between her shoulders and she was moaning loudly, the increase in fluids coming from her twat echoing the pleasure she was feeling.

Love was not idle while I was working my tongue through Sarah's folds. She had scooted onto the bed next to her lover and had started to fondle the older girl's smaller breasts, paying close attention to the nipples while she whispered into Sarah's ears. I have no idea what she was saying to the light haired woman but every now and then Sarah would force an answer out through gritted teeth, repeating over and over "Yes!" Of course my return to her clit may have had something to do with her exclamations.

We continued like this for a while, I was moving constantly back and forth between Sarah's labia and her clit, never really sticking my tongue too deeply into her vagina. In spite of the absence of that stimulation, or maybe even because of it - anytime I got close to plunging my tongue up her channel Sarah would almost scream with desire, begging me to continue in vain – I was having no problem edging the blonde woman closer and closer to an orgasm, her moans almost non-stop by now. I had started to increase the force of my suction on Sarah's lips, pulling them further away from her body and holding them while I suckled, then releasing them to spend some time doing something similar to her clit. I toyed with the idea of teasing the older girl as she had teased Love, bringing her to the brink of climax only to refuse to provide the last bit of stimulation she would need to cross over, but decided not to. This was my first time going down on Sarah, I didn't want it to be my last time also.

Instead I started to focus once again on Sarah's clit, using my tongue and lips and occasionally even my teeth to rouse her, eventually settling on the old standby, drawing out the letters of the alphabet with the tip of my tongue directly on her clit. Yeah it wasn't the most original sexual act ever devised but sometimes you just can't beat the classics. And it was getting the job done.

Sarah's upper body was back down flat on the bed now and as I slashed and crossed my way through the alphabet on her clit her back started to arch as her moans became one long indistinguishable howl of pleasure broken only by her gasps for air. Love was torn between sucking on her lover's nipples and watching Sarah's face or sucking the nipples and watching me as I licked and slurped on her best friend's pussy. In the end she decided she'd rather watch Sarah's expression as she climaxed and turned her body so that she was facing toward the blonde's head. Which worked out well for me 'cause now I could suck Sarah's clit while watching Love's ass wiggle as she moved on the bed. Yet another image added to my collection and another item on my sexual to-do list. Stick tongue in Love's asshole again.

Having just finished my second run through the alphabet I was moving on to drawing simple pictures, a house, a cloud, a tree, Picasso's Guernica, when Sarah's hands slammed onto my head and she screamed "Ah ffff... I'm cumming!!" her back arching and her entire body lifting off the bed supported only by her feet and the top of her head.

I moved with Sarah, lifting up as her groin rose from the bed, keeping my mouth in place to capture whatever juices managed to leak out of her cunt. Of course there was another reason to keep my mouth fixed on Sarah's pussy, besides the fact that it was making me very happy to keep my tongue where it was I mean. There was still the small matter of the gray mass wedged up her vagina to be dealt with. The time had come, or cum if you prefer.

As Sarah's climax peaked and started to wind down she fell back to the bed and I once again moved with her. With her ass back where it began I started to drill my tongue into her snatch again, using the tip to work the blob to a point where I could just barely grab it with my teeth, latching on and pulling, back and back and back, moving away from Sarah until, finally, the last bit pulled out of her beaver and I was left with her sodden, cum-soaked gray panties dangling from my teeth.

Love applauded happily as I knelt there with the panties hanging from my mouth like a dog that has just fetched a stick. And like that dog I was feeling pretty pleased with myself at my accomplishment. If I had a tail it probably would have been wagging right about then.

"Sarah look! He got them!"

Sarah lifted her head and regarded me, her skin glowing from her climax, her eyes partly closed and her breathing still a bit labored but returning to normal, looking very much like Love had after the first time I had brought her to orgasm, "I see that honey. Love told me you had a talented tongue, I wanted to see just how talented. By the way the panties are my gift to you."

Ooh a gift! Almost dripping with Sarah's cum no less. I held the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply.

Both women rolled their eyes at that and Love turned to face Sarah saying excitedly, "See! I told you he was good. Do you believe me now?"

"I believe you Love. He was... adequate."

Adequate! I made her scream in pleasure! She practically launched right off the bed! Adequate!

Love gave her lover a playful slap on the thigh, "Sarah! Stop it. Don't mind her she's just teasing you. It's her second favorite pastime. I can tell you, anytime she screams like that you know you're doing a great job! Even I don't make her howl every time!"

Sarah reached up and caressed the brunette's cheek as she said "Yeah you do." Love beamed at her friend "Every touch, every kiss..." she turned her head and kissed the palm stroking her skin, "... makes every nerve ending on my body scream with pleasure."

The two girls smiled at each other, their love for one another more evident in that look than at any other time that day. After a few seconds Love's look changed to a more self-satisfied one as she considered Sarah's words.

"So you're saying that if I do this..." Love circled Sarah's nipple with a finger "... that makes you want to scream in pleasure?"

"Yessss." Sarah drew the word out.

"What about this?" Love leaned over and gently licked and sucked the same nipple, causing Sarah to gasp softly.

"Oh! Yes!"

"And this?" She dragged her finger lightly over Sarah's abdomen, the muscles jumping in response to the tickling sensation.

Not even waiting for a response from her friend Love slid off the bed and took my place between the blonde's legs, "And what about this? Does this bring you pleasure?" With that the brown haired girl closed the remaining distance and drove her tongue into Sarah's still creamy pussy, slurping up all of the blonde's fresh cum and swallowing it with gusto.

Sarah's only response was a throaty, lust-filled, "Love!"

I watched Love's tongue move in her best friend and lover's snatch, gathering up the blonde's milky white juice then sliding it into her mouth and down her throat with an approving sound. My cock was as hard as it had been all day, which, when you considered everything I had witnessed and experienced, was really saying something about how hot the display going on before me actually was. Of course it helped that I had just finished washing Sarah's insides myself, but watching Love as she licked and nibbled and sucked her way around her lover's pussy was definitely having an impact. Sarah was silent this time but her breathing was picking up again and her head was starting to thrash back and forth on the bed and she looked like she was already close to cumming. These two were so responsive to each other it was awe-inspiring. I quickly looked for a safe place to put Sarah's panties. The action was escalating rapidly and I wanted to be ready to move at a moment's notice.

If you have never seen two women making love I strongly suggest you do everything in your power to do so as soon as possible. I'm not talking about renting a porno, or even picking up a couple of strippers and paying them to fool around with each other. I'm talking about two real, live, loving women. Women who are in love and know how to show it to each other. I guarantee you it will be one of the most beautiful sights you have ever seen. And outrageously hot. Just try to make sure the women are as gorgeous as Love and Sarah. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

Love kept at it for some minutes longer, edging Sarah closer and closer to another climax, before she pulled away and with a smack of her lips declared "I think she's just about ready!" I admired the younger girl's willpower, I'd never be able to move away from a pussy like Sarah's when she was mere moments away from orgasm.

I didn't even bother asking what she was ready for. I waited just barely long enough for Love to move out of the way before I took hold of my cock and plunged into Sarah's hot, dripping pussy. Unlike my times with Love I did not pause to savor my first sensations of being inside Sarah's cunt. Oh I was aware, hyper-aware you could even say, of the wet heat of her and of how wonderfully tight she was, but I was so aroused by the show Love had put on as the brunette sucked Sarah's cum from her snatch that I could not stop to soak in the feeling of being inside yet another of my biggest crushes. I had to fuck her. Any soaking in I was going to do would have to be done on the fly, so to speak.

Sarah didn't even have time to miss Love's tongue before I was sliding into her, filling her with my prick and hammering in and out of her twat. Not that she was complaining. Just the opposite in fact. The second the head of my dick slipped between her lips she shouted her approval, throwing her head back and exhorting me in no uncertain terms to fuck her hard, timing her words to coincide with every thrust of my prick.

"OH FUCK YEAH! Fuck. Me. Hard. Yeah. Fuck. Me. So. Fucking. Hard. So. Fuck. Hard!"

I found it remarkably easy to give her what she wanted.

Thwack, thwack, thwack. The sound of our flesh repeatedly smacking together filled the room. I continued to piston in and out of Sarah as fast as I was able to, leaving no energy for anything extraneous, like talking, or making any sound other than involuntary grunts and moans as the pleasure engulfed me. Sarah, too, had stopped talking after her initial urges for me to fuck her hard, instead locking her eyes with mine and using them to press me onward, to keep the pace up, daring me to give her the thoroughly satisfying rutting she desired. And Love was also silent as she slipped back off the bed and took up a position behind us where she could watch every inch of my cock thrusting in and out of her lover's pussy, watch as Sarah's labia molded themselves to my shaft, pulling away from her body and coating me with her cream as I backed out, almost as if they were trying to prevent me from exiting. I could feel Love's hand as it roamed our combined bodies, occasionally resting on my butt, squeezing the flesh briefly before moving down to caress my balls gently and then moving on to stroke Sarah's flesh before returning once again to another part of my anatomy.

At this point you might be wondering what was going through my mind as I fucked Sarah. Wondering, in those brief moments when I wasn't actually ecstatically thinking about the fact that Iwas fucking Sarah, whether I was comparing the experience with my times with Love, comparing the sensations and trying to decide which one of the two was better to fuck. I don't mean technically, as in which girl had the better skills, I mean the intangible, completely subjective question of which one itfelt better to be inside of. Well I can tell you in all honesty, I wasn't. No, seriously, I was not thinking about that at all, in fact, it never even occurred to me.

You have to remember, I was in the middle of living out not one, but two of my biggest fantasies in one day. To me, Love and Sarah are two of the hottest women on the planet and I had been fantasizing about them, separately and together, since Buffy debuted and IKWYDLS was in the theatres, and that was what? 1997? So here I was and I had already spent a few hours dipping my wick or my tongue in every one of Love's holes, living out just about every one of the fantasies I had about her and now, after having already done all that with Love,now I get to start all over again with Sarah! Can you imagine what that was like for me? How beyond exciting it was? I was like a six-year old at Disneyland at Christmastime. To one side of me was Mickey Mouse and to the other was Santa Claus, only no one was telling me I had to choose one over the other, no, not at all. Instead I was being told I could play all day with both of them and I got to choose the rides we went on. So, no, I was not spending any effort at all on comparing the two lovelies, I was having far too good a time simply experiencing them.

Sarah and I had been pounding away at the same rapid pace for quite a few minutes by now and I was beginning to feel the strain. Sweat had started forming on my forehead and neck some time back and was rolling down my body to mix with the perspiration on Sarah's skin and my breathing was growing increasingly ragged. I had just begun to consider a change of technique when I felt Sarah's hands wrap tighter around my neck and her legs started to squeeze together around my waist and she found her voice for the first time in minutes.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH FFFFFUCCCCKKKKKK!!!"

Sarah came for the second time and she came hard. Her arms and legs gripped me tighter, pulling me into her and her face scrunched up, eyes closed and mouth drawn in a straight line, looking like, well, frankly, me when I'm cumming after a particularly rousing session. At least from the way people have described it to me.

From 60 to 0 in 1.5 seconds I came to a dead stop as I felt the muscles in Sarah's pussy rhythmically clenching my cock, massaging my shaft as the waves of her climax worked their way through her body. I remained poised above her body unmoving, waiting for her orgasm to run its course and I could begin to move inside her once again.

When Sarah's muscles at last unlocked and her climax had passed she looked up at me and before I could do anything said "Roll over. I'll drive for a while."

Clinging to each other I did as she requested rolling to my left, closer to the head of the bed, and when I was on my back Sarah settled herself once again on my member, her knees on the bed and her hands resting lightly on my chest. After a couple of small adjustments she began to move slowly on top of me, lifting up and dropping back down, her strokes growing in length as she got more comfortable.

"Ooh, I like this view even better!"

Sarah and I both chuckled at Love's enthusiastic endorsement of her lover's current arrangement bouncing on my rod but that didn't stop the blonde from making further modifications. She brought her feet up flat on the bed so that she was now squatting on my cock and placed her hands on my shoulders, leaning forward so she could reach them more easily. When she was satisfied she began to bounce on me again, but this time she was doing far more than simple up and down motions, this time she added a back and forth sawing of her pelvis that caused her clit to grind against me, mixing in some swivels of her hips clockwise, my dick being pushed to the right then forward then to the left and back down again before she switched back to either sawing or grinding.

We went on like that for a while before Love either grew bored or got too horny to remain a silent observer off to the side of the bed. The brunette climbed up next to me and we started to kiss while Sarah continued to ride me, eyes closed in concentration and mouth open just a bit as soft cries of pleasure worked their way passed her lips. As we kissed I cupped Love's left breast, gently squeezing the flesh, and when we broke the kiss I ducked my head down a little and brought the nipple to my mouth, closing my lips around the erect nub and sucking one of Love's tits for the first time as she threw her head back and let out a long moan of pleasure.

That got Sarah's attention and she opened her eyes to watch as I licked and sucked on her lover's breast. Some time later the blonde lifted her right hand off my shoulder to stroke Love's side and the younger girl pulled away from me and began to place small kisses on her lover's skin, working her way down the older girl's body until she arrived out our coupled groins, her tongue fluttering from my shaft to Sarah's clit and back again, enhancing our pleasure as she took some of her own.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers