Love in an Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely. And sexy as all get out."

"Oh yeah! And she barely even realizes it." This time she did look down at me and we exchanged warm smiles as we found ourselves in total agreement over the sweet lust bunny in the next room.

"But seriously." Kiss. "Thank you."

Sarah started to swivel her hips up and down, dragging her lips and clit slowly over the surface of my dick. Up and down. Up and down. Just rubbing the top of my shaft leisurely with her wide open pussy. It felt incredible.

"I want to thank you for being so good to Love and making this day so special, so memorable, for her. For both of us actually."

There wasn't much I could say in response. I could tell how utterly serious the green eyed girl was being, so some kind of flippant remark was out of the question, even if I had been inclined to make one. It was actually kind of surreal. I get to spend an afternoon making love to the two of them and then, for the second time that day, I get thanked for it? Very weird. But there was still only one thing I could say in answer.

"You're welcome." And although I tried hard not to, I just could not help but add "Anytime."

That earned me a short laugh from the blonde who was still rubbing her cunt against my pole, but instead of brushing me off with a 'Yeah right' or an 'In your dreams' or anything designed to make me understand this was a once in a lifetime occurrence, she shocked the shit out of me by saying instead, "We just might take you up on that."

Fortunately, before I could say anything that might ruin the moment Sarah lifted her hips and with consummate skill, and no hands, slipped her sodden twat down onto my manhood and started to ride me very slowly. Both of us closed our eyes and groaned softly in pleasure. A shout of "Wahoo!" from the bathroom made them fly back open as we burst into laughter.

"Well she certainly is unique."

"That's my Love. Accept no substitutes."

I took the opportunity to grasp Sarah by the shoulders and with gentle pressure I rolled her over until she was on her back and we were in the missionary position, my penis still firmly planted in her vagina, "Oh, I don't know. I can think of one woman who will do in a pinch."

My words brought a tender smile to Sarah's face and this time it was me who leaned down to claim a kiss. While we kissed I was moving at the same slow pace that Sarah had established when she was on top, in no particular hurry to get anywhere, just trying my best to make this last and to be as pleasurable as possible. For her part Sarah also seemed to be content with taking things slowly. Understandable considering the quantity and intensity of the orgasms she'd already had that afternoon. We continued that way, leisurely screwing for a time amid soft kisses, until I remembered that there was still something on my sexual check list I had yet to do.

"So is that offer still open?"

Her brow furrowed as she tried to figure out what the hell I was talking about but she got there quickly and her expression cleared, a twinkle coming to her eyes as she replied "Offer? I think that's the first time I've heard someone refer to my butt as an offer, but what the hey, I'm flexible."

"So I've noticed."

A smack to my arm.

"Well it's true. And by the way, Ouch."

"Ya big baby. And yes, my offer is still good. You looking to take me up on it?"

I answered with another kiss and when we parted I slipped my prick out of her box. Getting up on my knees I gave Sarah some room to get into doggie position, automatically assuming that she would prefer to be entered from behind, but she surprised me when she remained on her back, the only change coming when she pulled her legs up until her knees were almost touching the bed on either side of her shoulders. See? Flexible.

With a quick shrug I took my cock in my hand, grasping it just below the head and moved into place at Sarah's cute little derriere. I wasn't worried about lubrication because she had been so turned on for such a large part of the afternoon that her entire groin was pretty well juiced, her fluids, those that hadn't been sucked down by either Love or me, having dripped out of her cunt and over her asshole. Plus my unit was pretty well greased from its recent stay in Sarah's vagina, so, for a pleasant change of pace, I didn't have to be concerned about pressing my way into an area that wasn't ready to receive me.

However I did want to get a feel for how tight my new lover was, so I took the index finger of my left hand and started to drive it into Sarah's sphincter. Tight, but not painfully so. If she could get into this, instead of merely tolerating it like so many women, this had the potential to be amazing for both of us. I removed my finger and replaced it with my dick, pushing steadily as the head worked its way into her butt, the hard part almost over already.

Sarah started to laugh. Loudly. And both hands went flying up to her mouth.

Okay, I may not have the experience of a Charlie Sheen, but I have been around the block a few times. And never, ever, ever in my experience has any woman started laughing when I stuck something in their ass. Screamed in mild pain a few times. Winced more often then not. Screwed their eyes tightly shut until the discomfort passed and they got used to the intrusion. A couple even threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't take what they usually described as being bigger than a baseball bat out of their butts post haste. But never before had a woman found the act downright funny. Until now.

"What the..." One hand moved away from Sarah's face and pointed behind me towards the bathroom, pointing to the young woman that had just re-entered the bedroom and was now standing there flexing her arm muscles repeatedly.

"You da man. That's right, I said You da man. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!"

As Love flexed her biceps she was pivoting on her feet, flexing first one arm then turning to face the other way while she flexed the other. Except she was doing it wrong, flexing her arm with the fist pointed away instead of in towards her body and she ended up looking like something out of a Bangles video. I couldn't tell if she knew this and was doing it for the effect, or if she really did think this was the proper posture. It didn't matter. I found the whole thing predictably adorable. And pretty damn funny. Was it any wonder Sarah loved this woman?

"Ow. Ow." Oops. While watching Love's display I had briefly forgotten that I was in a rather delicate position with Sarah.

"Sorry! Sorry."

Her right hand, which had until recently been used to point out Love's frisky behavior, was now down by her crotch, the fingers splayed, poised to stop me, but, for the moment, not interfering with me in any way. I backed out a bit and waited for Sarah to relax. When she was ready she signaled me to continue, while she used her hand to rub at her clit, massaging the hyper-sensitive nub and allowing the pleasure this created to mask the small twinge my entry into her ass was causing.

Meanwhile Love had stopped her posing and moved back to the bed to see what had caused her buddy the brief moment of distress. When she saw what we were up to her eyes went round and she looked to her lover's face, getting a quick smile of reassurance from Sarah before the blonde returned to the furrowed brow concentration of moments earlier. Gradually, Love reached out with her right hand and joined Sarah's by her clitoris, the brunette offering to take up the massage duties so the green eyed girl could focus on the ass-fucking. The act was at once so intimate, yet so casually friendly, the younger girl literally reaching out with a helping hand, that it was incredibly erotic, yet simple, and all Love. Yes Love was unique all right. Unique and very, very precious.

Aided and abetted by Love's nimble fingers I slid the rest of my member rather easily into Sarah's butthole without another flinch from the fair haired girl. As I had thought, she was tight, but not unpleasantly so. Since Sarah had only protested once during my entry, and that at the beginning and mostly due to my own inattentiveness, I had no reason to stop when I was fully seated in her, um, seat, so I immediately reversed direction and began backing up until I was about two-thirds of the way out, then drove my dick right back in.

This time Sarah responded more favorably, her head falling to the mattress and her eyes briefly closing as she half moaned, "Unnnhhhh yeah. Like that."

As responses go it was somewhat ambiguous, I couldn't really tell if she meant she liked what I was doing, or the way I was doing it. In the end, no pun intended, it probably didn't matter which one she meant, if I kept doing what I was doing then Sarah was going to be happy. Unless of course she was really responding to Love's attentions to her clit, in which case it didn't matter what I did. Fortunately, I knew of a real easy way to answer that particular question. I withdrew my cock again and plunged right back into Sarah's rump.

"Unnnhhhh, mmmm. Don't stop."

So it was me. Way to go me. That called for a celebration. And I knew exactly how to do it, by continuing to fuck Sarah in the ass, maintaining the same pace with which I had started and keeping my strokes slow and steady. Somehow wearing pointy hats and blowing out birthday candles pails by comparison.

"Ohhh fuck I like that!"

Sarah agreed.

When Love took over clit rubbing duties Sarah first moved her hands onto her legs, grabbing them behind the knees, but she quickly abandoned that and moved her shoulders so that they were now in front of her calves. I pitched in by reaching up to grab her ankles. This helped spread her legs further and in the doing gave me something to hold on to. It also made it easier for Love to reach Sarah's clit and after a quick adjustment she moved so that she was coming in from my left, under my arm, her torso between my body and the back of the older girl's right thigh. She was doing double duty with her hands, the right down at Sarah's crotch while the left crept up the center of her lover's body to play with the blonde's tits.

I continued to pump away at the same rate for a number of minutes, knowing that my climax wasn't too far off, but not in any rush to get there. It's one thing to find a girl who's open to anal sex, it's something entirely different to find one who actually likes it. Having found one I was going to take my time and enjoy it. Of course when you're fucking someone who adores sex as much as Sarah, and who takes every opportunity to let you know she adores it, it's really easy to enjoy yourself. It also helps if it's Sarah Michelle Gellar's ass you're fucking.

"Fuck! Me! Unnnhhhh... Unnnhhhh... Good! Yeah!" "Oh fuck yeah!"

That last cry was from me. In case you couldn't already tell, I was having fun burying my cock in Sarah's rear. I would try to compare it to something else I think is as fun, but everything I can think of that I enjoy that much is sexual in nature, and comparing one sex act to another to demonstrate how much you like the first sex act seems kind of redundant. So I'll just settle for being repetitive. I was really, really having a lot of fun screwing Sarah in the bum.

It felt good too. Hey, if I'm going to be repetitive I might as well be obvious while I'm at it.

We stayed like this for a while, me thrusting in and out of Sarah while Love rubbed softly at her clit, and the blonde alternated between lifting her head and scrunching her face as she absorbed the flashes of pleasure coming from her groin and throwing her head back to the bed's surface with cries of delight, "Oh God!... Oh God!... Oh God!... Ah FUCK! Gnnnhhhhhh, yes! Hunh... hunh... hunh... hunh..."

After more than ten minutes of steady humping I was starting to feel like it was time to step things up a bit and I don't think I was the only one either. Sarah was starting to give off signals that she was ready for more, that she was ready to cum and that she was looking for me to provide the additional stimulation she needed to climax. And then of course, there was Love. Somehow we each forgot about her.

So when Love replaced her fingers on Sarah's clit with her tongue, and thereby supplying that looked for stimulation, it came as a surprise to both Sarah and I, "OH MY GOD LOVE!!!"

Okay, so Sarah was more surprised than I was.

Still, the bubbly sexpot did catch me unprepared when she applied her tongue to Sarah's pleasure center, and the resultant tightening of the muscles in the blonde's vagina as her hips lifted off the bed and her hands jumped onto the back of Love's head had a definite impact on my own gratification. The journey to my orgasm took a giant leap forward.

Initially I would have believed that Love didn't realize what she was doing to me, indeed that she wasn't even really thinking about me when she leaned down and replaced her hand with her tongue in Sarah's vagina, except, as she leaned down she turned her head to the right and pushed her hair back over her ear, making sure that there was nothing getting in the way and preventing me from watching as the sexy brunette feasted on her lover's pussy. I never realized what a long tongue Love has until I saw her stick it out and work it through Sarah's bald lips, managing to hit every centimeter of the green eyed girl's slit before stopping to slurp and suck on the clit she had just been polishing with her fingertips.

Sarah had been enjoying every second of the sex to this point almost as much as I had, the near continuous moans and grunts and expletives issuing from her as she lay there on her back with her legs in the air had made that quite clear. But when Love followed her hand with her tongue Sarah went from lagging behind just a bit in the pleasure race to roaring past me, windows open and stereo blaring, announcing to the whole room, and anyone else who might care to listen, that the blonde was going to cum.

"Hunh... hunh... hunh... hunh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... OHHH!! FUCK!! Unnnnnhhhhhhh!! OH GOD! OH Fuck Love!! Just like that!! OH GOD!! Keep that up baby! I'm gonna cum!!"

After that pronouncement Sarah fell back to moaning and cursing, though at a higher volume than before. Her moans were timed with her breathing, not surprisingly, but what was notable is that they were also timed with the thrusts of my prick into her butt, making me feel that I was, in some small way at least, still partly responsible for them and that it wasn't all a result of Love and her very capable tongue. For me the proof came when my strokes started to pick up speed, as I moved quicker so went Sarah's moans.

But, admittedly, I wasn't doing it all by myself. Love was keeping up her end, her tongue making repeated trips through Sarah's folds, with frequent pauses as she tried to drill the point of the pink muscle deeply into the older girl's twat, starting at the bottom of the waxed gash and curling the tip upwards as she went, her head frozen in place, only the tongue moving, repeating the motion over and over rapidly and driving her lover wild with desire. It was while she was doing this specific thing that Sarah came, making up in spades for the lack of intensity of her last climax.

"OH SHIT!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... MINGHHHHHHH!!"

My cock fell out of Sarah's butt when her orgasm started and that probably would have bothered me if it weren't for the fact that my own climax arrived at the same time, so I was too busy enjoying the results of all that hard work to do much complaining. And even though this promised to be an extremely satisfying culmination, I blamed Love for its arriving sooner than I would have liked. I said I was too busy to do much complaining, not too busy to do any. It was Love's industrious use of her tongue in Sarah's snatch that sent me speeding over the edge and I looked around for an appropriate way to show my gratitude. Unfortunately the only thing I had available at that moment was jet after jet of thick, ropy, hot cum, so I angled my dick towards Love's open mouth and blasted her face.

The first salvo hit Love on the roof of the mouth and ricocheted right back out to land on Sarah's spread labia where it was joined by my next two shots. The fourth shot also came down in Love's mouth, landing on her tongue and disappearing down the back of her throat. My fifth and last squirt was the weakest of the set and this came just as Love was starting to chase after the three shots that had escaped her and hit the lovable brunette right across the tip of her nose, staying there unnoticed while the giggly girl lapped up the commingled juices from my and Sarah's orgasms.

With my climax mostly over I fell back to a sitting position on the bed, my legs still half underneath me, the efforts of the day finally catching up with me as exhaustion started to set in. Sarah's orgasm lasted longer, or at least Love was doing her level best to try and make it last longer, but eventually the brown eyed girl removed her tongue from her friend's pussy and sat up on the bed with a satisfied sigh. Followed quickly by a giggle when she saw the dollop of my cum still sitting on the tip of her nose. Her eyes crossed and she tilted her head to the left as she tried to focus on the foreign object on her muzzle and I started to laugh when she tried to reach the little glob with her tongue, sticking the pink appendage out and wiggling it back and forth in an attempt to gather up the trickle before it dribbled away. Sarah heard me laughing and she opened her eyes for the first time in minutes and lifted her head from the bed, her green orbs automatically tracking to her best friend.

When she saw what Love was trying to do she let out a short laugh and popped up from her position flat on her back to sit in front of her best friend and lover, "What are you doing?"

Caught in the act Love stopped and her eyes uncrossed and she pulled her tongue back in her mouth. Instead of pretending that she hadn't really been trying to suck down that last drop of my cum that sat on her nose Love just smiled sweetly at her girlfriend and pointed to the blob of white cream.

"Oh. I see. That's some problem you have there."

"Yes."

"Would you like some assistance?"

"Yes please."

Sarah leaned forward and with gentle precision removed the spunk from Love's nose, holding it at the edge of her tongue and offering it to her lover. Love accepted the gift, moving in toward Sarah and turning the blonde's donation into a lengthy kiss, both girl's up on their knees on the bed with arms wrapped around each other as they shared my cum back and forth.

Breaking apart after a time Love smacked her lips together and said "Tasty."

Her blonde friend quickly agreed, "Very. Know where we might find some more?"

The two women turned as one to face me and with a squeal and a giggle fell upon me, pushing me to my back on the bed as they reached for my cock, Love getting to the rod first and hungrily swallowing it whole. Sarah was right behind her and once again I was treated to the feeling of two horny little mouths working over every inch of my shaft and my balls. Love was in more of a sharing mood this time and after pushing her nose up against my pubic bone she backed all the way off and let her lover take a turn at swallowing me to the root.

"Tastes like butt."

That got Sarah to stop what she was doing and she lifted her head to look at her friend, "Are you complaining wench? 'Cause I sure didn't hear any complaints last week when you spent the better part of a night rimming me."

Under her breath Love mumbled something I couldn't completely hear but it was something about Sarah not being able to hear because of "all the noise coming from the alley." At least that's what I think she said. Actually it seemed more like "all the noise coming from alley" but that didn't make any sense. And it kind of makes you wonder where these girls live that they would be so close to an alley that the noise would drown out their conversations. Whatever it was Sarah heard enough of it for her to narrow her eyes and stare at the younger girl for long moments. Love just sat there trying to look the picture of innocence, but Sarah wasn't buying it and after a few more seconds she hurdled across the bed at the dark haired girl.