Love in Black and White Ch. 02

Story Info
Bi-Racial Girl and Skinhead Boy.
7k words
3.92
23.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young bi-racial girl falls in love with a handsome and controlling skinhead.

*****

Perhaps the most disturbing thing about Ryan aside from his often jealous and controlling nature was his wanting me to embrace his skinhead and neo-Nazi beliefs. Though he could be intimidating, he refused to accept that I could never seriously be a part of anything like that.

We had been together for six months, and whatever had been between Ryan and I had started to dim. His questionable friends and beliefs, the constant references to white supremacy, his intolerance of other people were all red flags that bothered me and it just became more than I could stomach. I regret having ignored these flags, but thankfully, I could now see him for the misguided person he was.

When I told Ryan it was over, he seemed to accept my decision, though I could sense his anger at my having the audacity to break up with him. I foolishly thought that was the end of any interaction with Ryan, but I was very wrong. What I didn't realize at first is that after our coming to a parting of the way, Ryan had started stalking me. He was calling and texting constantly, and turning up when I was at school or out running errands. I must admit in a sick way I was flattered at first by his attention and declarations of love, but I soon began to feel otherwise. I found out that while he actively sought me out, I had to endure a constant barrage of insults and verbal abuse as well as sexual intimidation and coercion.

As time went on, it became abundantly clear that I had made the correct decision. Even so, despite my warning him to stay away from me or threatening to call the police, within a couple of days, Ryan would be back wanting to know who I had been with, and more disconcerting, demanding and taking the sex he wanted.

It was after our final "breakup" that I told him about my bi-racial background. He was livid and verbally abusive, adamant that I had lied to him, tricked him. He acted just as I had expected him to, but hoped he wouldn't. What surprised me was that despite his white dogma and constant pronouncements about racial purity, the longer he riled at me, the bigger and stronger his erection became. Surprisingly, he still wanted to have sex with me.

*****

Ryan watched our house to see who came and went. His doing this troubled me because I was afraid to be alone for fear he would try to get into the house. Though I had threatened to call the police if he did not stay away from me, on more than one occasion, when I did call them, they did little to deter him.

To make matters worse, Ryan had apparently seen Nathan coming and going from the house, and though I'm sure, he disliked him for no other reason than he was black, Ryan assumed Nathan was coming to see Tasha, my Black housemate. Because Ryan had started spying on the house, I have no doubt that one morning, he must have seen Nathan and I kissing when Nathan left after having spent the night with me. Ryan now knew it was me Nathan had been visiting, and not Tasha. It was finding out about Nathan and me that intensified his strange behavior.

Because I wouldn't answer his calls, he began sending racist texts, and leaving crazy, offensive posts on various sites saying things like:

"No real white man will ever want to fuck you when they find out you've already let a nigger cum inside you."

Messages and texts like these left me feeling bullied and increasingly depressed and afraid.

*****

I turned more and more to Nathan for comfort and reassurance. We had begun having sex again after his return from his internship.

It was late, and we lay in bed playfully masturbating each other and talking.

"You realize that there's not much you can do about what people post on the internet don't you, Nathan had said. If I were you I would close out my social media accounts, change my mobile number and bottom line, try not to let what other people say, do or write on the internet control you. You have your restraining order now, so that should keep him away from you, and if he does become a physical problem, the police will take care of him. Try not to worry, Baby, I'll always be here if you need me."

"Oh Nathan, what would I do without you?" I asked seductively.

Nathan stretched out next to me, rolled onto his forearm and pulled me under him, positioning my body for his penetration. Though I already knew his size and girth, my eyes opened wide as he pushed his dick inside me.

"Ughhhhhh," I whimpered several times when he began to inch his cock into my tight pussy. "Oh Nathan, ohhhhhhh yes."

He paused and lay still, his cock only partially buried in my pussy.

"You like that Baby? Daddy wouldn't hurt you for the world; I'm gonna make you feel real, real good. I need you to open your legs a little wider for me, okay?"

"Ummm, yes," I said opening my pale thighs wider for him.

"Yes, that's it, that's it. How do you feel?" Nathan asked as he adjusted his big, black muscular body between my legs.

"It feels wonderful," I said, and with that, he began to stroke again, stroking until finally, he had his whole length inside me, and I could feel his large, balls hitting against my ass with each stroke.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yes, yes . . . I want it, Nathan."

He pulled almost completely out of me. The shaft of Nathan's cock glistened with my wetness, his engorged cockhead pulsing at my opening before he plunged into me again. I looked up into his handsome black face that was now covered in a fine sheen of sweat and listened to him softly grunt with each downward thrust. He filled me, coaxing my pussy to open so I could gradually accept his impressive length and thickness. Nathan gave me his cock in long, slow strokes the way I most enjoyed eventually bringing me to a mind-numbing climax. Emotionally and physically overcome I held onto him and cried, secure in knowing that he would let no harm come to me. What we didn't know was that Ryan was outside the patio window watching Nathan make love to me.

*****

Ryan's anger grew as he recalled the anonymous message that he'd received earlier in the day:

"She made a fool out of you dude. If this is the same bitch I'm thinking about, she ain't even white. Yeah, sure enough, she looks like she is, but she ain't. She's one of them mongrels. Her daddy is a white man, but her momma is a nigger.

Hah! She never told you that, did she?

All this time you been chasing after and fucking the little bitch, and didn't even know it.

Well, I guess you could count yourself lucky, I mean suppose you had knocked her up. You'd end up with a black baby that looked white, another mongrel polluting the white bloodline.

It looks like the joke is on you, dude."

He had finally stopped trying to figure out who had left the message.

Ryan stood there on the patio and watched Nathan cum hard inside Shannon's pussy as she bucked under him. After a few minutes, Nathan rolled off her and with his hand reached down and began lightly almost lovingly caressing her swollen, leaking pussy, his hand quickly becoming coated in his dripping semen.

Damn! Ryan suddenly realized he had a very uncomfortable erection. God how he'd love to fuck that bitch right now and remind her what it was like to be fucked by a real white man and not some nigger. He was so angry, it was all he could do not to break into the house and beat the crap out of both of them. As he continued to watch them, Shannon scooted down on the bed, took that nigger's cock into her mouth, and began to suck him as he lay there moaning with his eyes closed. Ryan stood there thinking, "Hell, I'd like nothing more than to sink my hard, cock into her beautiful mouth, and send my cum sliding down her warm tight throat."

He didn't want to watch, but he couldn't pull his eyes away, and when she began to lick and suck Nathan's balls, Ryan freed his cock and started masturbating. As Nathan began to cum in Shannon's mouth, Ryan also reached orgasm, spraying his load in thin, silvery threads onto the patio window before he turned and angrily stomped up the block to where he had parked his car.

*****

Shannon's father had come to visit a week later, and as Ryan observed them together, he was again struck by how "white" she was in appearance and behavior, her mother's black strain undetectable. No one, including Ryan, would have ever suspected that she was a product of her father's carnal lapse when he allowed the desire of his throbbing cock to overshadow his racial pride, bedding and impregnating Shannon's mother.

One day during his visit, Ryan had seen her father sitting on the porch in front of the house and had casually walked up and introduced himself as a friend of Shannon's. Her father told him Shannon was at school, and they chatted briefly. Finally saying he needed to get back to work, Ryan said goodbye and headed off down the street. Later that evening as Ryan found himself once again spying on the house, he thought to himself that he had actually liked Shannon's father. Granted her Father had sullied himself when he fucked and then married her mother, but the old man had had the right idea when he tried to raise Shannon to revere and respect the white part of her heritage. It was not his fault if she had chosen to disregard those teachings and let that nigger Nathan fuck her.

*****

I drove my father to the airport, and after parking my car walked with him to the terminal. Though saddened by his having to leave, I was relieved I wouldn't have to deal with his often less than appropriate ethnic and racial comments about my housemates. I hugged him and stood watching and waving goodbye as he made his way through Airport Security towards his departing gate, eventually disappearing into the crowd of people.

Ryan had followed Shannon and her Father to the airport and now sat in his car waiting, watching, thinking. He was still angry with her, irrationally consumed by the thought that she had betrayed him, tricked him. Bi-racial was the politically correct term, but to him and his skinhead friends she was simply a "mongrel". She needed to be taught a lesson for her deceit. He had known her since early summer, they had become sexually intimate early in their relationship, and she had never mentioned she was a nig . . . black. She was going to be taught a lesson she wouldn't forget . . . after he fucked her good one more time. In spite of her tainted line, he still wanted her.

He inhaled deeply, and sighed. The one thing he knew about Shannon was that despite the outward color of her skin, her innocence, and inexperience, she instinctively knew about men and their needs; you know the way some women, black women just naturally knew what to do with a man's cock.

Hell, that was probably why he enjoyed fucking her so much.

*****

Ryan kept his distance for several weeks, and I suppose I let myself be lolled into a false sense of security, thinking he had decided to forget about me and get on with his life, but I was wrong.

One night seemingly out of the blue, Ryan called, and under the pretext of meeting for drinks and talking, I reluctantly agreed to see him.

No sooner were we seated at the bar, than he launched into all too familiar accusations and recriminations. All I could do was stare at him in disbelief. He began by professing his feelings for me despite my perceived dishonesty and deceit. Listening to him rant, it occurred to me that he seemed more upset by my breaking up with him than with my not confessing my racial impurity to him. Here was a man who desperately needed to control, hurt and degrade other people to feel good about himself; it also became apparent to me that this skinhead, white supremacy stuff was an easy cover for his insecurities.

Taking a deep breath and now pass the point of caring if I angered him or not, I told him with a quavering voice, "Ryan, I've never said or done anything that would make you think I was anyone other than who I am. In the beginning, I felt my personal and family background was none of your business, and after I had got to know you, I was afraid to tell you, fearing you would act just the way you're acting now."

"And just how the fuck am I acting?" He shouted, causing heads to turn in our direction.

"Ryan, please . . ." I began, but he had worked himself into such a state, he was furious. He didn't want to hear anything I had to say.

"You little bitch! Who do you think you are?" He shouted as he jumped up and grabbed my arm. The bartender and a server saw the commotion and hurrying over forced him to release my arm.

As far as I was concerned, Ryan had had his last opportunity to vent, and I rose and headed for the door to get a cab, "Leave me alone Ryan, stay away from me," was hopefully the last thing I would ever have to say to him.

*****

My afternoon class started in little over an hour, but here I stood in the front window defiantly glaring at Ryan as he sat across the street in his truck. Seeing him always upset me. I know it is pointless to wish I had ended our relationship sooner, but I thought I was in love with him. At the time, I did not feel threatened or take his controlling and racists admissions seriously. My housemates were so adamant in their dislike and disapproval of Ryan, they didn't even want him in the house. It took a while, but finally, their warnings and my actual observations of his attitudes, beliefs, and actions became undeniable.

Even though I had a temporary restraining order against him, I was still nervous and anxious about going out of the house alone especially when he was so obvious in wanting me to know he was watching the house. Of course, I would call the police, but other than a verbal reprimand or once even a night in jail, nothing happened, and he continued to defy the order.

Gathering my nerves, I left for my class at the University. I backed out of the driveway and breathed a sigh of relief when I glanced in the rearview mirror and didn't see Ryan's truck. I still hadn't seen his truck during my drive to school and feeling a bit more confident, I reluctantly parked my car in the University lot and walked to class.

Nathan called just as my class was ending to tell me he was running a little late and would meet me at the house no later than six o'clock. I gathered up my things and began walking in the direction of my car. Geez, it was dark out here I thought to myself as I made my way through the poorly lit parking lot. Despite the creepiness of the lot, I felt excited knowing Nathan and I would be getting together later.

Distracted, I rummaged through my bag searching for my keys as I walked, until I heard a noise in front of me, looked up and stopped in mid-stride. There was Ryan, waiting for me. I stopped, and in a sudden panic, I frantically scanned the parking lot looking for help.

"Hey Shannon," he said in a calm, friendly voice. We haven't talked in awhile, how you been?" he mumbled, taking several steps closer to me. I didn't respond, but watched him; I could see my car from where we were standing, and I tried to decide if I could make it to my car.

He must have read my intentions on my face. Just as I made the decision to bolt for my car he reached out and grabbed my wrist jerking me back against him, making me drop my books, phone, and backpack on the ground.

"Get in the truck," he said, no longer sounding like an old friend.

"Ryan, what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Get in the fucking truck Shannon," he said, squeezing my wrist painfully.

He opened the passenger side door, and I got in, silently watching him as he walked around, got in on the driver's side, and started up the truck.

*****

In between talking rationally, Ryan ranted, cursed and belittled me, calling me as he so delicately put it, a "lying mixed race slut." His favorite topics seemed to be how I had deceived him about being white and had humiliated him by trying to end the relationship before he was ready for it to end.

We had aimlessly driven around before Ryan pulled into a rest stop and let me get out of the truck. I got out and stretched for a few seconds before asking him to let me go to the restroom. He followed me inside and stood near the door while I went into the stall.

"Hurry up Shannon! What the fuck are you doing in there," he shouted after only a minute or so.

When I opened the door, I was startled when Ryan pushed me back into the stall, onto the toilet seat and closed the door.

"Suck me . . . suck . . . my . . . fucking . . . cock, you bitch," Ryan said in a low, menacing voice.

"No, no . . . let go of me Ryan, let go."

Entwining a fistful of my hair in his hand, he pulled my head back making my mouth open as he pressed his cock between my lips. I tried to struggle, to break his hold, but he started thrusting into my mouth until he succeeded in feeding his cock to me inch by pulsing inch. I felt him tremble and thought, "please don't let him cum in my mouth," which was ridiculous because I couldn't count the number of times that Ryan had cum in my mouth before, but this time for some reason the thought repulsed me. I cringed when I felt his cock brush against the roof of my mouth and into my throat. He was ready to cum and rammed his cock in all the way. I began to gag and try to pull away, but he held my head and kept his cock pushed in deep as he came, shooting hot thick cum down my throat.

Still holding my head down on his cock, he pulled his iPhone from his pocket and began videoing himself thrusting and cumming in my mouth, me swallowing it and the overflowing cum escaping from the corners of my mouth. It seemed to go on forever until finally he couldn't cum anymore and he withdrew his softening cock from my mouth.

"Now you little half nigger bitch . . . clean me."

I began to lick around the base of his cock, lapping up the mixture of cum and saliva that had dripped down and now clung to his balls. Slowly licking up his shaft to the tip of his cock, I cleaned his cockhead. Where a large bead of pre-cum had formed, the tip of my tongue gently swiped over and inside of his leaking pee-hole. I ran my tongue under and inside his foreskin lightly nipping it with my teeth, and he grunted with pleasure. I tried to pull my mouth off his cock, but he would not release his hold.

I again tried to get up, but this time he said, "No . . . no, not yet," in a dry, hoarse voice. He wasn't finished, and the tears that had been welling up in my eyes began to trail down my face creating large damp circles on my shirt. Still seated in front of him, I looked up, saw he had closed his eyes, and begun to moan as he held my head, and started slowly thrusting into my mouth again. As his tempo increased and he went deeper, I began to gag as he raced towards another orgasm. I started to struggle, to fight trying to make him release me, then he suddenly stopped and let go of my hair as I fell backward gasping for air.

"Alright! Alright. Get up and let's go," he said, reluctantly stuffing his still semi-erect cock back into his pants and pulling me to my feet.

I could feel him watching me as we walked toward his truck. He made me get into the passenger seat of his truck, and he reclined the seat, forcing me onto my back. Bunching my skirt up over my hips, he mounted me and pulled the crotch of my panties to the side. Ryan slid down and positioned himself between my legs, rubbing his cock against my clit. I felt him enter me and I forced myself to lay there motionless as he went deeper and deeper. My eyes brimmed with tears that slowly rolled down my cheeks as he cursed at me and at the same time kept thrusting in and out of me.

"No, Ryan please," I cried even as my body began to betray me and I felt an orgasm building. My eyes opened wide as I whimpered and started to writhe under him, "Ryan, Ryan pleassssssse . . . yes."

12