Love in Chains Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man hears his father's exploits with a farm girl.
1.4k words
3.87
20.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the day he entered the plantation. He was a tall, dark-skinned man with a muscular physique. As he entered the gate chained with the other slaves, he looked at me. I observed his thick, athletic legs as they almost seemed to burst from the overalls he wore. His hair a deep black, it was long and knotted with curls, but complemented his Bistre brown eyes and thick lips. His slick skin was covered in sweat which soaked his clothes, no doubt from hours of hard work on his previous plantation before he was brought here.

"That there's one big ass negro," said the older gentleman next to me. His name was William Groves. "How much you think Mr. Johnson get 'im for?"

"Not sure. All I know is, that's one scary ape." I replied, readjusting my glasses so that I could view the colored man more clearly. We both laughed heartily at my comment. Watching the slaves slowly shuffle along in their ankle-binding chains, I remembered what brought me here in the first place. My father, Ellis Lee Johnson, was once a working-class man growing up in the south during the boom of the slave trade economy. Once he saved up enough money, he was able to start a small business in the auctioneering industry, which allowed him to get some connections with a few plantation owners. Soon, he too was able to purchase his own land and start his own plantation while raising a family.

I was one of his two sons. My brother, Charlie Johnson, left the plantation to secure managerial work in the textile factory several hours north of our plantation in Savannah. In hard times like these, it was almost customary for folks like him to work in the textile industry. After all, there was still talk of the war- an event that could supposedly ruin the value of my father's plantation that he worked so hard to earn. It was a topic that was rarely ever discussed at the table, and any house slave caught mentioning freedom after war was subject to physical punishment.

However, I chose to continue work on the plantation, unlike Charlie, despite the coming of the war. My father was always proud of how hard I worked to keep things in order, but he never knew the fancy I took to the other slaves- it was the reason I found it hard to leave. It was customary for overseers and even slave-owners to copulate with the African workers, but those relationships were mostly heterosexual. My attraction was of a different variety. William suddenly alerted me with his call. "Forrest! Look who's comin' toward the plantation!"

Sure enough, over the horizon of cotton fields bellowed a cloud of dust, and within it galloped a small row of horses. Upon a closer look, I noticed it wasn't just anyone coming to our plantation to visit - the carriage was decorated with glossy fixtures and intricate inlaid designs. The horses soon trotted to a stop, and out stepped a white woman wearing a flowing blue dress that almost covered the dainty shoes she wore. Walking toward us with her powdered nose in the air, her strides seemed to suggest an air of superiority, and with each step her breasts jiggled vicariously in her corset, barely being restrained within the thin tailored bra. When she got within a few feet of me, she lowered her gaze and tussled back her curly blonde hair.

"Can I speak with Ellis Lee, the owner of this here plantation?" She asked. "We have business matters to discuss." I laughed when I realized who she was looking for. "Well, luckily for you, you're speaking to his son. What can I do for ya?" Her expression became saddened as her voice took on a more worried tone. "There's nothing you can really do for me in this situation. It's urgent that I speak with your father. I hope you can understand."

Realizing there was no way to get the information out of her, I led her to my father's personal office, a small room located in the south wing of the massive house where he spent his alone time. Opening the large wooden door, she slowly stepped in. "Ellis Lee?"

My father closed the book he was reading and sat up in his chair, placing his knotted old hands on his desk. His face took on a look of surprise. "Aribelle? Strange seein' you here. I figured you'd be off foolin' with other boys." "I had no other choice but to come here and warn you, Mr. Johnson," she replied. Nodding his head, my father stood from his chair and leaned on his desk, his hands in his pockets. "If it's a warning, it certainly ain't nothin' good."

For the sake of being polite, I excused myself from the room, shutting the door as I knew that my father preferred me not being present during the discussion of business operations. To him, I was someone whose job was to do what they were told. Being curious however, I couldn't help but listen in on their conversation through the door.

"It's about your plantation business, Mr. Lee," Aribelle said in a concerned tone. "The general needs more soldiers. You know how he is about colored folks. Always puttin' them on the front lines."

There was a silence. "Dammit, that general is a snake! Don't he know we all got businesses to run here too?" my father snapped.

"This time around, he's needin' more colored men than ever. He wants you to send out a draft in the next two weeks." Aribelle seemed to say in a shaky voice. It was obvious that Aribelle was also concerned about the well-being of the slaves in the war.

"I can't risk my plantation bein' shut down," my father replied. "I'll be sure to get that list together in the meantime." Aribelle let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Ellis Lee, for troublin' you about all this." Aribelle said. "However, I can make it worth your while if you don't mind." I could then hear the fabric of clothes slipping off. It was clear Aribelle was stripping for my father! I simply couldn't believe my ears. Within a few moments I could hear wet suckling sounds, and Aribelle moaning deeply within the room. My father seemed to really enjoy himself, moaning in unison with her as he increased the friction of his lips on her nipples.

I could hear his clothes slipping off as well. First the metal 'clink' as his belt-loosened pants hit the floor, then the rustle of his musky office shirt. I heard hands slap against the front of his desk, and then Aribelle sensually utter the words, "Fuck me, Ellis Lee." Footsteps were heard walking toward his desk, then a cold slap of his hand on her soft skin rippled through the air. Aribelle excitedly yelped each time my father's thick hand connected with her rear.

I heard a slick sound, like pressure relieving itself from a tight space as my father slid himself into her. She gave out a long moan, and he began to thrust slowly at first, then he accelerated his pace, his hips slapping against her. Aribelle's moans quickened in pace and heightened in pitch as the thick wooden desk rattled more with my father's every thrust. Within short time she and my father eventually climaxed, her screams echoing throughout the office. My father, spent, flopped down in his chair. For a few moments, there was still heavy breathing.

I heard fabric slipping back on as Aribelle giggled playfully. "I do hope I've satisfied you, Mr. Lee," she cooed. My father laughed a little, sitting up in his chair. "You've done a damn good job, like you always have." The clicking of Aribelle's heels became louder as she began to walk toward the door. Upon hearing this, I ran quickly from the door. She walked out through the hallway, noticing me standing on the wall and trying to look away.

"I hope you didn't hear our little conversation in there," Aribelle said, smiling as her cheeks turned a bright red. I pretend I didn't notice, shifting my eyes away from hers. "I know how my father gets." I replied. I could tell that she was very satisfied from her romp with my father, as beads of sweat still rested on her full breasts. She strode down the hall, her hips swaying as if in rhythm. For me, it just was another day on the Johnson plantation.