Love in Chains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Still with his finger in Nye's mouth he shifted, nudging Nye's legs apart and reaching between them with the other hand.

"No... Adam..." Nye tried to push Adam's hand away from his mouth to speak.

"Hush now little one. You have a long way to go and a lot of lessons to learn. This is the first. If you want me at all you have to have me all. I have been very patient with you but you have to learn that when I want sex, I get it... and I don't do it straight. I never do it straight. So... savour the moment... feel privileged beyond measure and value what I give you. Only for you my darling, only for you."

"Adam... please."

"Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?" He growled and then his face softened and his voice purred. "You must learn to be obedient Nye. I will show you wonders and give you anything your heart desires. I will give you power and influence and I will give you my love. All I ask in return is that you obey me. Is that really too much to ask? I have already given you so much and there is so much more to give."

His hand caressed Nye's balls expertly, making him squirm uncomfortably. He bent down and kissed him then raised his head less than an inch to whisper. "I will take you all over the world." He gently bit his lip. "I will buy you anything you want, anything you desire." He grazed his lips with his teeth. "I will introduce you to kings and queens, people of influence and power. The Club is more than just the building you have seen... much, much more and I will share it all with you. All of it. Because I love you Nye, just because I love you."

Nye gasped as pain flared through him when Adam's finger pressed into him. Biting his lip he blinked back tears as the finger slid deeper and began to rotate. He swallowed a cry and focussed everything he had on trying not to tense against the pain.

"Does that hurt my darling? I am so sorry that I have to hurt you. It will only be for a while. Soon you'll be used to it and it will go away . But I can't let you stop every time it hurts, or you will never get used to it... it will always hurt. You understand that don't you?"

Nye stared up at him, tears leaking from the corners of his eyes. Adam stroked his cheek and wiped the tears away.

"You are beautiful Nye, so very beautiful and I love you so much. I don't want to hurt you. It hurts me to see you in pain. But I know so much more about these things than you do. I know how it works, how it goes. To stop the pain you have to work through it. You can't stop when it hurts my love... you can't. I am the expert, I am the teacher. Surrender yourself to me and I will make you a god. Relax now. I know you are not well and I am not expecting full participation. Just relax and I will help you. Are you ready?"

Numbly Nye nodded his head, still crying. What was the point of resisting? Adam always got what he wanted when he was like this and, after all, he could see the sense of it... if he thought about it he knew that he had to toughen up, that he was weak and delicate and that he needed strength and endurance. He had told Adam weeks ago that he wanted to be trained, that he was prepared to submit to him for that training, to acquire the strength and stamina. It wasn't Adam's fault that he hadn't understood exactly what that had meant.

He closed his eyes and tried not to think of the pain. When Adam withdrew and his weight lifted from his body he knew better than to hope that he had changed his mind and he simply lay still, willing the pain to go away, waiting for what came next.

When it was over, Nye lay face down, his face pressed into the pillow and tried to cry quietly, without showing any outward signs of his distress. Adam wasn't asleep and he was still absently stroking his back and buttocks. He jumped when a finger, still slick with lubricant slid across his entrance. Despite himself he hissed.

"Does that hurt?"

"Like fire." Although he tried he could not keep his voice level.

When the stroking continued he could not help but tense, the pain was fierce. He prayed that Adam would not try to enter him again. He couldn't bear it, not now.

"You're bleeding again. You are so tender. Such a child." Nye sniffed, feeling pain not only on the outside now. The last thing he wanted was for Adam to think of him as a child. The humiliation burned and he forced himself to lie still, allowing Adam to do what he wanted. Adam, recognising his submission massaged his rosebud making him whimper. "Push through the pain Nye. It's the only way. It's always been the only way. Push." Nye bucked and whimpered as, with infinite and agonising slowness Adam pushed against the entrance; the puffy, red, weeping hole that twitched and clenched despite Nye's best efforts to relax it.

Slowly, slowly, slowly he penetrated deeper and deeper, watching the muscles slowly relax and let him in. Before he had the finger in to the first knuckle he withdrew it and rubbed it up and down against the swollen nub. A pink liquid leaked from the hole, a mix of blood and sperm as he had not bothered to use a condom this time. He scooped it up and rubbed it into the hot, inflamed skin. No wonder it looked so sore, he had been fucking it every night while Nye lay in drugged oblivion. It should have started hardening up by now. Maybe he should have let the tears heal first.

Nye's hips were moving under his hand, trying to get away from him without being obvious about it.

"Am I hurting you very much?"

"Yes." The voice was a whisper, hissed through clenched teeth.

Smiling Adam got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came back Nye was curled on his side crying softly. A strange feeling washed over him; a kind of desperate protective tenderness. He had to do this, right? He had to toughen the kid up, right? He had to make him safe in the world he inhabited, right?

He climbed into bed and curled up behind Nye stroking him everywhere. He whispered into his hair.

"I'm sorry Nye. I don't want to hurt you. You know I don't want to hurt you. I never want to hurt you, but this is a harsh world and often a cruel one and I have to make sure you are safe. If you are going to stay with me you have to be part of my world and to be part of my world you have to be strong and tough. You do want to stay with me don't you?"

Nye turned abruptly so he could look up into Adam's face. "You can ask that? After everything I have been through, everything I have put myself through for you? Of course I want to be with you. I do appreciate all you have done for me and I love you more than I can say. Of course I want to be with you, of course."

Adam smiled and kissed him. "Then everything is going to be alright, my love. Everything is all right."

Adam took him into his arms and let him cry against his shoulder. Usually this kind of display of emotion would at the very least have irritated him. But somehow tonight it made him feel good, it made him feel strong... to be comforting Nye, to be protecting him and watching over him. It was a feeling he was not familiar with, a feeling of pride and protectiveness that was good, very good.

When Nye went quiet Adam continued to hold him for a while and then laid him gently on the pillows and stroked the damp hair out of his face. It was such a beautiful face. He lay staring at it for a while before he snapped off the light and went to sleep.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12