Love in Chains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Nye smiled again, ducking his head and looking up at Adam though it in a way he knew drove Adam wild.

"Then we'll take it slow and easy. What time is Lian coming?"

"About three. I am going to meet him and show him around The Club and then pick you up for dinner at six. If that's alright."

"Sounds wonderful... we get to have breakfast in bed."

Adam groaned and pulled him into a hard embrace. "Give me that look again and I'll take you here and now."

"Why not?"

Laughing now, Adam pushed him away again and slapped his arse. "Go run a bath and I'll join you in a moment."

Throwing looks over his shoulder Nye scurried off to the bathroom and turned on the taps. He poured a concoction of oils and salts into the running water making the room smell of lavender, rose and ylang ylang and then set about lighting all the candles, replacing those which were more than half burned down with new ones from the box in the corner. He made a mental note that the box needed replenishing then he snapped off the lights, turned off the taps and sank into the steaming water.

A few minutes later Adam slipped inside the room. He inhaled deeply and sighed with appreciation. Dropping his clothes where he stood he stepped into the tub and eased himself down on top of Nye who opened his arms to receive him.

Stroking the long, damp strands of Nye's glorious hair Adam sighed with pleasure as Nye stroked his back.

"You're incredible Nye. You are so strong, so beautiful, so... I don't deserve you. Why are you here? Why are you having anything to do with an old man like me when there have so many beautiful young men out there who would be more than happy to have you in their bed?"

"You're not old. You're mature and strong and utterly gorgeous. Who wants a gauche inexperienced child when they could have a polished, confident, madly experienced young adult? I wonder that every day about you."

"You're inexperienced Nye but you're not gauche, never and you're no child. You are the strongest person I have ever met and that innocence and sweetness is the best part of you. I hope you never lose that."

Nye laughed. "I thought you wanted me to toughen up."

Adam frowned. "There's tough and then tough. To survive in my world you have to be physically hardened but that doesn't mean you have to harden your heart or your soul. Don't ever do that Nye, don't ever lose that sweetness."

"I'll try."

"I know."

After that Nye lost his concentration and desire to speak as Adam lowered his head and licked scented water from his collarbone as his fingers quested beneath the water to cup and gently squeeze his balls and the only thing that made it past his lips were soft moans and sighs.

After an hour of play in the bath when Adam gently but thoroughly prepared Nye for what was to come later they moved to the bedroom. In actual fact Adam burst out of the water like a god and scooped up a laughing Nye and carried him bodily into the bedroom throwing him onto the bed. There for the first time in a very long time they did not have sex... they made love.

A long time later Adam lay in the pale glow of moonlight and watched Nye sleep. Absently he fingered the flaxen hair that spilled across the pillow and half of Nye's chest, which rose and fell softly. The lovely face was alabaster pale in the moonlight, a half smile on the full lips.

Adam felt strangely disquieted. He wondered if he had done the right thing involving Lian in this. He had been working hard to condition Nye through trust and manipulation, using his love and natural desire to please to achieve what was usually effected through pain and pleasure, control and humiliation. Lian had not understood that, not in the slightest.

There were stories that Lian had been abducted by a child slavery ring when he was only thirteen and had been treated appallingly by his captors before becoming so proficient at the arts they taught him that when he was eventually sold he impressed his masters to the degree that he rose to become a free man and a trainer within an unprecedentedly short time.

Adam had never truly believed this as he could never imagine Lian submitting to anyone, no matter what they did to him. Nevertheless, however attained, his methods were highly effective but brutal. He couldn't understand how powerful love was when skilfully manipulated and he couldn't accept that gentle handling could achieve even more than brutalisation given the right circumstances.

He could hardly blame him. Until recently he had been very much of the same mind himself. He had broken dozens of boys, all of them willing and over age, by the methods he had been taught. And then he had come across Jacob. Jacob had been an experiment. Jacob had fallen hopelessly in love with him and it was with him that Adam had first started to experiment with serious manipulation.

Jacob was very different to Nye. Possibly a rival in the looks department but with a less endearing personality and certain weaknesses that had ultimately resulted in his undoing. His curiosity had led him to explore areas of the building he had been thoroughly warned to stay out of. He had found the rooms upstairs and there had been someone waiting for him, or at least for someone. He'd been lucky and stumbled on one of The Club's more eminent and less... demanding clients and had made more money in one evening than he had seen in his life.

Although Adam had been angry and had him beaten and punished for his impropriety and made him give up half the money to the boy who should have been servicing that particular client that night, he had been unrepentant. He had begged to be allowed to go back, and he had... again and again and again. It became like a drug to him. He moved from one client to another becoming more and more involved in their fantasies... until the day that one of them killed him.

It wasn't violence or anything particularly dangerous that had been the end of him. It had been something as innocent as a ball gag. The client had insisted on Jacob getting drunk with him before they started to play. Jacob had broken the golden rule... alcohol was strictly forbidden in the dungeon for a reason... extreme drunkenness and those kind of games don't mix, at least not when the dominator was the one who was drunk.

After plying Jacob with alcohol the client had got drunk himself and passed out half way through the evening leaving Jacob bound and gagged. At some time during the time between the client passing out and the usual discrete staff checks at midnight Jacob had choked to death on his own vomit.

If that hadn't been bad enough, given the nature of the business certain steps had to be taken with regard to the disposal of the body and it had to be set up to look as if Jacob had died somewhere else; alone, naked, and pumped full of drugs. Adam had bitterly regretted the whole experience and had promised never to let another man get close to him again.

And he hadn't. Although he had taken lovers into his bed, taken on boys to train as both slaves and dominators, Adam had never allowed himself to get emotionally close to anyone... until Nye.

Adam smiled and ran his hand over the soft skin on Nye's chest. It had been impossible not to fall for Nye. He was so beautiful inside and out. He was special, unique in a world such as his and he blessed the day he had met him. He was like a cool cloth on a fevered brow, an unexpected oasis in the desert and he would have done anything to keep him in his life... anything but change the way he lived it.

Adam could no more live with straight sex than he could live without air and water. He enjoyed it occasionally, when he was tired or in a particularly mellow mood... especially with Nye who demanded sweetness and gentle handling by nothing more than his nature... but he would not be able to cope without the pain and excitement for long.

He sighed. He was, frankly worried. He was afraid of what Lian was going to say, afraid of what he was going to do to Nye.

With a sigh he lay down and fell asleep with his fingers still playing with Nye's hair and hearing his soft sighs close to his ear.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12