Love in Chains Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"No. That's not on the agenda today."

"Lian's orders?"

"Yes. Later, when it's just the two of us..."

Nye leaned forwards and kissed his back, his long hair trailing over his buttocks and driving him wild with desire. "Whatever you say my love. Can I release you now?"

"Yes. Please."

"When he was released Adam took Nye into his arms. Nye was surprised to find that he was trembling."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Long night."

"Oh."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this today? You don't have to."

"After everything I've gone through already? Are you crazy? There's only two hours left, less than that if you take out travel time. I can manage two hours."

"Two hours can seem like a very long time."

"I know... but after that we have a lifetime which really is a very long time."

"You're amazing Nye."

"What can I say... I know."

He grinned at Adam but he did not return the smile.

"What's wrong?"

"I have instructions."

"Oh yes, that's right. Lian mentioned it. He said that I have to submit to your instructions. What do I have to do?"

"It's what I have to do." Adam hung his head and Nye became uneasy at his actions.

"What do you have to do?" he asked suspiciously.

"I have to drug you."

"What? Drug me. Why?"

"Because that is what Lian told me to do."

"Oh. With what?"

"I don't know. Lian gave it to me."

"What will it do to me?" Despite his efforts his voice shook.

"I don't know."

"Fuck. I didn't expect that."

"Do you still want to do it?" Nye looked at Adam. He looked... different... less in control, less confident. He smiled. If Adam could go through this— Adam who so hated to lose control, to be anything other than dominant, to be ordered about and supplanted as the one in control— if Adam could do it then so could he.

"I'm sure Adam. Do what you have to do." He hesitated. "It's not poison is it?"

Adam smiled and shook his head.

"No. I swear to you it's not poison. Lian is a good trainer, a good dominator. He is harsh and sometimes cruel but there would be no reason for him to poison you." He grinned. "Beside I made him swear it wouldn't hurt you."

"You 'made' him?"

"Lian is my teacher, my master, but -- despite evidence to the contrary— he is also my friend. He is being hard on you because that is his way and he thinks it should also be my way. He is angry with me for allowing myself to get too close to you before your training is complete and that's why he's punishing me... both of us... but he's still my friend and he has promised he wouldn't hurt you, at least not in this way."

"Then why...?"

"It's not for us to ask. It is a lesson. It is all a lesson in unquestioning obedience."

"I... see... Alright then. Give it to me."

"It's not that simple. There are... other instructions."

"There are?" Nye was nervous, very nervous but he tried not to let it show.

"We have to do things in a certain way at certain times. I am not allowed to tell you what is going to happen and you have to do exactly as you are told without question. Can you do that?"

"Of course I can. It's you Adam. I trust you."

Adam smiled and kissed him. He checked the clock. "Right. It's twenty past eleven. We have to go and shower now, be back here and dressed by quarter to."

"Lead on." Adam gave him a strange look.

"From now on you have to do exactly what I say without question, alright?"

"Alright."

Adam took something from the bedside cabinet. It was a strip of black cloth. He tied it around Nye's eyes making sure it was secure and he couldn't see anything. Then he took him by the hand and led him out of the bedroom and across the corridor into the shower.

Adam stood him against the wall and told him to stay where he was. Nye listened carefully and heard Adam moving about in the room, opening cupboards and turning on water. It wasn't the shower though.

In a while Nye heard Adam walk back across the room. He still jumped when he felt his hands on his arms.

"Come. Just do what I tell you and keep relaxed."

"Why? What are you going to do to me?"

"Don't worry. It won't hurt, just... feel strange."

"What will?"

"I can't tell you. But it's alright Nye. I swear to you it's alright. I won't hurt you. It's a good thing."

"It doesn't involve a knife does it?" he asked nervously.

Adam laughed "No. No knives. No blood. No pain."

"Ok."

Nye allowed himself to be led to the other end of the bathroom. "Kneel down on all fours." Puzzling Nye complied.

Adam stroked his buttocks and leaned down to kiss his back. "It's alright Nye. Don't be afraid. It's alright."

A flicker of fear shot through him at Adam's words and he tensed when his finger probed between his buttocks and touched his entrance.

"What...?"

"Hush... no questions. I can't give you answers."

Nye shut his mouth with a snap as Adam entered him. Why was he doing this? Was he going to fuck him? Was he going to put one of those awful things inside him? If so why the secrecy? He wouldn't have liked it but he would have done it willingly so why....

Nye gasped as Adam withdrew and replaced his finger with something else, something that almost felt like a cock. Was it? Was Adam inside him... but no... there had been no lubricant and it hadn't hurt that much. It was too small. What was it?

"Relax now Nye. This will feel very strange but you have to hold it until I tell you."

"Hold what? Oh..." Suddenly he understood. He didn't like it but he understood. "It's alright Adam, I know what you're doing. I've done it before. I know what to do."

"You have?"

"Yes. Once or twice."

Nye could almost feel the tension dissipate from Adam's body and he caressed his back and buttocks as the warm solution flooded him.

It seemed as though the liquid continued to run into him for a very long time. It was more than he had ever done before. He knew that this much liquid was not required. Yet another test. Well, he was damned well going to pass this one just like all the others.

After Adam withdrew the nozzle Nye clenched and gritted his teeth determined to hold for as long as needed. Adam continued to stroke him although he found it more of a distraction than a help.

Finally, just when he thought he was going to have to release or explode Adam put his arms around him and helped him upright and onto the toilet where he relaxed with a sigh of relief, letting the water gush from him.

"That was... interesting."

"I am so glad you had done that before. Lian deliberately made me put more that usual in there and have you hold it for slightly too long for a first time."

"He wanted me to humiliate myself?"

"My darling nothing that you did could have humiliated you. I love you too much for that to be possible. Whatever you do with me is precious, holy."

"Even farting?"

Adam laughed softly. "Even when you are horrendously sick and vomit down the front of me."

"Eeewww."

When Nye had finished expelling the water Adam turned on the shower and, still wearing the blindfold he stepped under the warm water with a sigh. With no trouble at all he allowed himself to be thoroughly soaped and washed by Adam then finally emerged feeling clean inside and out.

Adam gently dried him with one of the enormous fluffy towels and then led him back across the hall to the bedroom. Once there he laid him on the bed and began to rub a scented ointment into his skin. His hands were warm and, after his experience in the shower he almost fell asleep. In the middle of it Adam turned him over and continued on his back and down his legs and arms.

When he was done he sat on the bed and stroked his face and throat.

"Are you all done? You can keep on with that one if you like." Nye could almost feel Adam smile.

"Almost done. You can get dressed now."

Adam handed him one piece of clothing after another and he dressed. When he was done Adam directed him to lie down again, which he did.

"What time is it?"

"Almost twelve."

"Shouldn't we be going out then?"

"In a moment."

"Oh... oh yes... I forgot. Are you going to drug me now?"

"Yes." There was a tightness in Adam's voice and Nye knew he was really unhappy about this. He lifted his hand, reaching out to him blindly and Adam grasped it.

"It's alright Adam. Get it over with. Do I have to drink it?"

"No."

"Oh... oh well then. Come on Adam. If you're going to do it just do it. Lian will be angry if we are late."

Adam released his hand and, instead took his arm, turning it palm upwards. Even though he was expecting it Nye twitched and gasped at the sharp sting of the needle in his arm and the sharper, colder burn of the drug entering his vein.

When the needle withdrew Adam took his hand again. "Don't be afraid Nye. I am going to be with you every step of the way. I won't let him hurt you, not unnecessarily and when it's over I'll look after you."

"Will I need to be looked after? What's he going to do to me?"

"Nothing worse than you've already had."

"Promise?"

"Of course."

Nye reached out his arms and Adam bent to embrace him, kissing him gently and lovingly.

"We have to go."

"Yes. I suppose we do. Never mind.., only two hours."

"Yes, only two hours."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12