Love in Chains Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Nye went still and stared at Adam. "You really believe that don't you? You really believe that you were good to me, that you treated me well... don't you?"

"Of course I do. I have. I did. I have given you everything, taught you more than anyone else could have... you could have had it all... why? Why are you throwing it back in my face?"

"Adam... where do I begin? I loved you... I loved you... more than you could ever understand, because I am beginning to think that you are incapable of the emotion. I did everything you asked of me because I loved you and what did you do? You lied to me, manipulated me, isolated me from my family and friends. You drugged me and abused me... and you kidnapped my best friend and tricked me into... into..."

Faltering Nye raised his hands to his head and knotted them in his hair, anger sweeping over him. "Fuck Adam... you almost ruined my life. I almost let you."

"Almost?"

"I'm out of here Adam. It's over."

"I beg to differ. I have told you once and I am telling you for the second and last time. I am not going to let you go. You agreed to accept me as your master. It's done and can't be undone. You are mine and you will stay mine. I will NOT let you go Nye."

"Let me? Let me? I'm not giving you a choice Adam. We're leaving. Right now. All of us."

"I think not."

"And just what do you intend to do about it? How do you think you are going to stop us? Beat the crap out of me again? Drag me back in there kicking and screaming. Keep me in a drugged stupor for another two weeks? Then what? It's over Adam. I have seen you for what you are and you will never have my co operation now."

"That's a shame Nye. It is a great shame but it really isn't necessary. I had hoped that you would be different to all the rest, that we could have had something special, a real relationship, a two way thing. But... it seems that it wasn't to be. That does not mean that I am prepared to let you go. There is more than one way to train a slave... isn't there Luke."

Luke winced and shrank from the look Adam was giving him.

"I am sure that Luke can tell you what my training techniques are like when there is resistance. You were very resistant weren't you Luke. In fact I lost track of the number of times you told me you hated me and you were going to find a way of killing me one way or another. You changed your mind though, didn't you... or rather I changed it for you. It disappoints me that you seem to be changing it back. I think perhaps a course of re training is in order."

Luke visibly paled but said nothing, keeping silent, his head high.

"Leave Luke out of this. It has nothing to do with him."

"He's here isn't he?"

"He's here because he was trying to convince me not to leave."

Adam smiled. "Nice try Nye. Unfortunately for Luke I heard every word he said."

Luke took a step back and his hand touched the handle of the car.

"I wouldn't if I were you Luke. Make this easier on yourself and just get your arse back over here. If you do it willingly I promise I won't hurt you anymore than I have to. If you don't... I'm going to kill you."

Suddenly time seemed to slow down and everything happened very slowly. Luke yanked open the door of the car and pushed Nye towards it. He saw Kane do the same with the front door and throw himself inside.

Nye was about to climb inside when there were a number of sharp cracks. Something, flying from the car hit him in the cheek, burning like fire and something hit him hard in the back sending him sprawling against the car which screamed away, the back door still open knocking him sideways to lie sprawling on the concrete.

Winded by the fall Nye tried to move but found that he couldn't. In his dazed state he thought, 'Oh my god I've been shot. I can't move. I'm paralysed', only then he realised that his legs were pinned to the ground by something heavy lying across them.

With some difficulty he twisted his body and found that the weight was Luke, who was lying face down across him, blood slowly spreading across the shoulder of his shirt.

"Shit! Luke... Luke!"

"If I were you Nye, I would be more worried about myself."

Nye looked up to see Adam looming over him a look on his face that made his blood turn to ice in his veins.

At a signal from Adam one of the men, still sheathing his side arm, lifted Luke as if he weighed nothing and slung him over his shoulder. Nye felt sick at how he simply hung there, lifeless.

"You killed him."

"Stop being a drama queen. He's not dead... yet."

Stunned, Nye was frozen, staring at Adam, at Luke... until Adam, with a sigh of exasperation signalled to the other man to haul him to his feet and hold him, pinned by his arms which were painfully twisted behind his back.

Adam caressed his cheek and Nye jerked his head away hissing in pain. Adam's fingers came away red. He looked at them for a moment and then slowly and with obvious relish, he licked them clean.

"I have been too easy on you Nye. I have tried an experiment and it has failed. No more messing about. You will be trained in the same way as everyone else and, make no mistake about it you WILL succumb... you WILL become obedient to me... I WILL make you my willing slave... or you will die in the trying."

"Then start planning my funeral."

Adam smiled. "Silly little boy. Do you think yours would be the first body to take the long trip into the woods in the boot of the limo? My boys are VERY good at cleaning up after me."

Nye shivered and had to force himself to meet Adam's eyes.

"I don't care. I would rather die than feel your hands on me again. I hate you."

"Passion is a good thing and there is a very fine line between love and hate. Hold on to that Nye. I am going to break you but I don't want you to lose that spirit altogether if I can help it. It's so refreshing. My boys are usually so... compliant. I like a challenge but, bear no misapprehensions, I WILL have you... one way or another and if it means turning you into a blank automaton I will do it. I don't usually enjoy that kind of toy but..." He ran his fingers through the shining silky hair. "You are so very beautiful... in your case I would be prepared to make an exception."

"Fuck you."

"No... my intention is to fuck you."

Adam turned away and for a moment Nye felt a slight relief but it was short lived as, immediately he spun round and his hand connected hard with the side of Nye's head. In the moment before he lost consciousness his last thought was... 'thank god Kane got away."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12