Love in Chains Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"You're fucking insane. I always suspected it but... fuck Lian... what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Lian slid a hand into his pocket and lifted it, holding it carefully between his finger and thumb. It looked like a glass bead.

"What the...?"

"What do I think I'm doing? What I'm doing is sending your boy out with a bang. And you're loving it aren't you baby?" He turned his head again and kissed Nye's hair, not missing a stroke.

"What...?"

"This is a sweet poison Adam... another one of the rare toxins I found on my travels. Only this time there is no antidote. One drop of this touches his lips and it's game over in twenty minutes."

"Oh fuck! You wouldn't.... you couldn't... Not even you."

"You think?"

Still holding the glass pill between his finger and thumb he stroked Nye's hair, increasing the speed of his thrusts. Nye was fully erect now, his legs trembling under the onslaught and Adam's finger trembled as perspiration ran down his face.

"I'm warning you Lian... don't do this."

"Why not? He'll still be able to fulfil his role. I can haul his arse with me wherever I need to go... and he'll walk... in some fashion... for the next fifteen minutes which will be plenty of time to get to the car."

"You're insane. Let him go."

"Not a chance."

Turning Nye's face towards his neck Lian brushed the hair out of the way so that Adam could see what he was doing. He pressed a finger against Nye's lips and they parted at the touch. Lian touched the glass ball against Nye's lip and looked at Adam.

"One small squeeze and it shatters, then it's all over. Hush now baby, be still. Don't close your mouth or you'll break the glass too soon. I want you to enjoy your last good fuck before the lights go out."

Nye moaned and tried to turn his head. He was trembling all over and Adam was terrified that he would bite down on the glass ball and break it, or that Lian would crush it before he could do anything.

"Stop this Lian... please... please stop. I'll do anything. I swear I'll do anything. Just let him go."

"You're going to do what I want anyway Adam. You have no choice. Either you come with me or you stay here and let the boys in blue take you away. You won't last a day in prison. So just be a good boy and drop the gun, then get over here and start working on your boy. Who knows... if you do a good enough job maybe I will change my mind and take him with us after all."

Hope flared in Adam until he saw the look in Lian's eyes, then he knew. It seemed as if time slowed to a stop and everything kaleidoscoped into the one moment. Adam thought of Nye, his soft voice, his sweet nature, his gentle touch. He thought of all the things that had been done to him, and guilt squirmed in his gut. For the first time ever he looked at what he had done and bitterly regretted it... and none more so that he had delivered this sweet person into the hands of a monster.

He thought of Lian... all their history together, the evil twisted things he had done and made Adam do. He thought of what he was doing right now.

Nye was lost in the throes of pleasure... so why was the look on his face one of pain. His body was responding but only because it was an automatic reaction. His eyes were wide and staring and the look in them was... compared to the look in Lian's eyes which was...

Anger coalesced into a cold certainty, settling into Adam's stomach like a lump of ice. Narrowing his eyes he gave Lian a cold smile, raised the gun and pulled the trigger.

In almost the same instant the front door burst open and the room was sprayed with bullets. Adam felt something slam into his back sending him sprawling onto the floor, the gun spinning from his hand. Gritting his teeth he crawled across the floor, inch by inch towards the two bodies that lay so still. Lian had taken Nye down with him when he fell and Adam didn't know if Nye had been hit by one of the flying bullets or whether he had just been winded by the fall. He was so still. What about the poison pill?

Time speeded up again and came crashing down on him. There were hands on him, turning him over, a dark shape outlined in light.

"Nye... please... please let me. Nye..."

"Just lie still, sir. The paramedics will be with you in a moment."

"Please... Nye... just tell me. Is he... is he alright?"

Adam struggled to sit up and the man let him. There were people kneeling around Lian and Nye. They seemed so far away, so very far away. He couldn't hear what they were saying. He couldn't make sense of what was happening. The numbness he was feeling was spreading and there was darkness at the edges of his vision.

Unable to remain upright he let himself fall back, tears falling from his eyes. Another dark figure knelt at his side and he forced his eyes open.

"Please. Nye, please."

"Are you Adam?"

"Yes. I... Please..."

"Your friend is alright. He's very confused and disoriented, I assume he's been drugged, but he's not hurt."

"The.., poison. Did he...? Did Lian...?"

"What poison?"

Suddenly it was hard to speak. The darkness was gathering and his body was urging him to let go. His heart was beating very loudly in his chest and in his ears and he knew it was slowing, fading. But he had to hold on. He had to know.

"Lian... he... he had a... a glass... poison... please..."

The figure put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and disappeared. It seemed like forever before he came back.

"Adam? Can you hear me Adam?"

Not realising he had closed his eyes Adam opened them. There was a heavy weight on his chest and his ears were filled with the sound of something wheezing and bubbling. He was too far gone to realise it was his own breathing from lungs that were slowly filling with blood.

"I'm sorry Adam, I can't help you. We didn't find anything. There was no bottle or phial. It could have smashed when Lian fell. If it was small..."

"He... he was holding it... holding it by Nye's mouth. It was... small... small...glass... I couldn't... I had to... I couldn't let him... I... shot... him..."

"You did well Adam. You saved him. You saved Nye."

"But... the poison... no... ant...dote. Please..."

"Alright... take it easy. I'll check again."

This time when the man came back Adam had sunk so far he was unaware of him crouching, unaware of anything until a hand gently tapped his face. When he opened his eyes all he could see was shadows. He took a breath to ask a question but he couldn't and it started him coughing. Blood spurted from his mouth and his body shuddered and twisted with the effort to fill lungs that were awash.

"Take it easy, Adam. It's alright. Everything's okay. Nye is going to be just fine."

"You... you found...?"

"Yes. I found the glass. Lian didn't give Nye the poison."

Adam tried to thank him, tried to speak but the effort was just too much and he closed his eyes and let go with a sigh.

The police officer who'd been talking to him got to his feet and was stopped by his colleague who had a puzzled expression on his face.

"Why did you lie to him?"

"The guy was taking his last breath. He was a complete shit but he really seemed to care about the kid."

"Still..."

"He was dying, Jake. A little bit of charity to a dying man to send him on his way in peace is not a bad thing."

"He didn't deserve it."

"Maybe not... but I would have been a lesser man if I hadn't."

"Can't argue with that, Mick."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12