Love in Disguise Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to me on the passenger's seat lay the local paper. I had taken it to work with me to look through the 'for rent' ads on my lunch break. After thinking about the whole situation off and on for a while, I decided that it wasn't good for Danny and me to wait for Michael to make up his mind. To stay on top of it all, I wanted to take control and look for a place now. I loved his house, I loved the convenience of swapping kids, having a man around my son and a quasi sister for him on top of that, but even though I was reluctant to give that up, it seemed healthy to just accept the fact that sooner or later our lives would lead into different directions. Pat and David fell in love and wanted their own place, and sooner or later Michael had to get serious as well. Hell, sooner or later it would even hit me – maybe.

The song was over and I slowed down as I reached the exit ramp. It seemed like forever since I last had a relationship or even a date. Being an impulsive, life embracing, and trusting person by nature, it had taken long but not forever to be more than careful and picky when it came to men and going out with them. It took a long time for the guys at the precinct to realize that I was not going to screw any one of them, but they finally left me alone after a year or so. Through my job, I had contact with some lawyers every so often, and with one I had had a sexual relationship for a while. Trying desperately to separate brain from heart, I thought I could manage to at least satisfy my sexual needs. But it became clear after a while that he had a very active sexual life and my fear got the better of me. I had ended that affair 9 months ago.

I pulled into the driveway and went inside after getting the mail. 'Mommy!' Danny yelled and through himself into my open arms. 'I missed you!' How could something like that not make your day? 'Oh, bunny, I missed you, too!' And I gave him a big kiss. 'How was your day?' 'Oh, good!' he made, trying to wiggle himself out of my arms and run away from me. 'Come and get me!' he yelled, and off he went. On my way to find Daniel, I ran into Briana and Michael in the kitchen, obviously busy doing math homework. 'Hi, you guys! Have you seen Danny?' And since they were too involved, Michael just nodded and pointed the way into his bedroom.

And there it was – the greatest chaos since, I don't know when. Oh what a mess in Michael's room. Wondering when I had been in this room the last time, I thought I had better leave. Clean clothes over the chair and the desk, dirty clothes on his bed and floor, closet doors open and the insides messy – how did he make room for Melissa to have a sexy get-together? But then I had not been home in 13 nights and had no way of telling if she still came over at all. Anyway, no Daniel, so I walked back into the kitchen after checking the bathroom.

'Danny is not in your room. Any other ideas?' I asked casually while grabbing a handful of washed and cut strawberries out of a bowl. 'I think he ran upstairs,' came the lame reply. Neither of them even looked at me. 'Ah, okay,' I made, starting to walk out of the kitchen. But then I stopped, looking at the watch. 'Don't you have to go to work?' I asked, looking at Michael as he bent over to point to a number on Briana's paper. 'Nope,' he said, 'I have the week-end off.' Briana, even more surprised than me, jumped out of her chair. 'You are home the whole weekend?' Michael stood up straight and raised his hands in a dumbfounded gesture. 'So, what's so exciting about that?' he asked. Briana and I just looked at each other. 'Oh, you're right. This is only the first free weekend in six weeks so this is absolutely nothing unusual, you're right' I finally said and could not help but grin.

'Well great then, let's do something fun together!' Michael said, and from the stairs Danny yelled: 'I want to go for a bike ride and go out to dinner afterwards.' Briana nodded her agreement, and Michael smiled. 'Well, then let's go!' and everybody got ready to get their things together. 'Wait a minute!' I said loudly before anybody could leave the room. 'Aren't you forgetting someone?' I started to say when the ringing of the phone interrupted me. Didn't I say that Melissa's timing was the greatest? She probably had called Michael at work only to find out that he was not there. That asked for trouble. Michael didn't move, so Briana ran to answer the phone. 'I am not here,' he shouted after her but after she had said 'hello' into the phone and listened to what the person on the other line wanted, she came back into the kitchen saying 'Yes, he is right here in the kitchen, getting ready for a bike ride. Just a sec.' And so Briana handed the phone to her dad with a big smile on her face.

'Hi Mel,' Michael said, making a gesture that left no doubt about what he would do to Briana afterwards. As for Briana, she ran upstairs to get ready for the fun outside. Danny, meanwhile, came down into the kitchen with his whole gear – water bottle, compass, backpack, raincoat, magnifying glass, and his jump rope. 'Mom, can we take carrots for the horses if we see any?' So I gave him a plastic bag to put the carrots in. 'I switched days with Sam last night. He was going to work next weekend but has a wedding to go to tomorrow.' I sent Danny out to get the water bottles from the bikes in the garage in order to fill them up. Michael stayed where he was, trying to talk himself out of the upcoming catastrophe, it seemed. 'I am going on a bike ride in a few minutes.' Pause. 'Mel, you don't even have a bike.' Pause. 'Mel, that's ridiculous.' Pause. 'Yes, Liz is going. So is Daniel.' Danny ran back into the kitchen and stood on his little stool to fill up the water bottles by himself while I packed some fruit and made a couple of sandwiches. 'Okay, Mel, here is what I want: I want to spend a weekend with my daughter, Liz, and Daniel. I want to go on a bike ride tonight, have dinner, go to the bar with some friends, and come home late and go to bed after watching TV until 2am. Then tomorrow I want to go play soccer and work out. I would like to call you tomorrow afternoon to see if you want to have dinner with me in the evening.' The following pause was a lot longer than the last ones, and as I put the food into my backpack and zipped it, Briana and Danny were ready to go. 'I have to hang up now, Mel. We are ready to go. I will call you tomorrow!' And he hung up the phone, ran into his room, miraculously found whatever clothes he needed and was out and ready five minutes later, wearing shorts, shirt, and sneakers. Two minutes later we were off.

I turned around in my bed, and there he was, lying next to me, naked. His body felt so good under my hands as I let them roam over his chest and down to his thighs. The hard muscles under his skin excited me, his flat belly under my tongue tasted a little salty as I moved lower still and closed my lips around the tip of his cock. The smell was clean as my tongue swirled around the head, then I could taste the pre-cum, and I relished the taste. His moans increased my passion as he took my head into his hands to guide my lips further down his thick cock. The feeling was incredible. I was lost in pleasure as I sucked his cock faster now, only stopping to lick around his balls every so often. I could feel him tense, trying not to come just yet. He tried to pull me up on top of him but I resisted. Finally, he spoke 'Liz, baby, let me make love to you.' It was Michael's voice.

I woke up with a start, sweating, and being incredibly turned on. My pussy ached, and as I touched the insides of my thighs I felt how wet I was. But I couldn't touch myself, couldn't finish myself off, couldn't have an orgasm. I would only think about Michael, the man in my dream while bringing myself to the edge. And I denied myself that thought in a conscious state of mind. Angry, I got out of bed and walked out of my room. Shaking my head while walking down the stairs, I tried to rid myself of the memory of that vivid and erotic dream. My pussy was still damp from excitement, and my nipples stood erect. I should have put on a bathrobe or something, I thought.

'Can't you sleep, baby?' came Michael's voice from the living room, and I decided to take the long way through the dining room to get to the kitchen. 'I am fine. Just getting something to drink.' I prayed that he would just go on watching TV and leave me alone. No way I wanted to look him in the eyes right now. I looked at the clock as I opened the fridge to get out some milk. It was 2am. 'I cannot sleep, either,' he said, standing by the door. 'I am still thinking about that conversation with Mel.'

I ignored him, getting a glass and pouring milk into it. There were two things I did not want: Looking at him and talking about his damn girlfriend. I drank the milk and put the bottle back into the fridge. But he did not get the drift of my silence. 'Do you think I was too harsh?' Still not looking at him, I washed the glass clean in the sink. All I could think about was the dampness between my thighs and that it was the first time ever that I had had a sexual dream with Michael in it. I didn't like that at all. 'I couldn't give you an answer to that, Michael. And, to tell you the truth, I am too tired to think about Melissa.' I tried to focus on something on the kitchen wall in order to keep my eyes of him. I was ready to walk out the door that led into the dining room when he said 'What's the matter, Liz? Did you have a bad dream?'

I couldn't believe his observing eyes and his intuition. On my way out, dressed in a plain nightshirt with a damp spot near my crotch, I felt like he had just stripped me off of that and now I was standing in front of him naked. I knew the look he had on his face without even meeting his eyes. He was concerned and curious, and at this moment I could only think of telling him the truth. 'Yes,' I said, still heading for the door. 'And you were in it.' I regretted it as soon as I had spoken the words. Now he surely would not let me get out of it anymore. 'It was a bad dream? What did I do?' he asked, and I raised my head to look at him as he stood in the doorway with his hands deep inside the front pockets of his jeans, wearing a tight t-shirt. 'You wanted to make love to me.' I said quietly, finally looking into his eyes. We stared at each other for only a second. Then, I broke the stare by saying good night and walked back upstairs without hearing another word from him. All I knew was that he was still standing in the doorway of the kitchen when I walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Queen of the Monsters Ch. 01 A human becoming a powerful monsterfucking alien queen!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
School Bully, My Hero Pt. 01 Bullied boy meets girl at new school well sort of.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Were in the City Ch. 01 Beginnings - She starts to wonder about the local wildlife.in NonHuman
The Gift Ch. 01-05 The best gifts in life don't come in boxes.in Romance
Ambushed A high school senior has a secret affair.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories