Love in the Afternoon

Story Info
An afternoon delight between Jens & Kim.
2.8k words
4.31
14.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jens said he was going to be tied up all day with putting together the details for his next project and showing it to his colleagues. He looked so handsome in his perfectly tailored Armani suit as he left. I wasn't expecting him back home until late, so I decided to get some gardening done in the much neglected back yard while he was gone.

Normally, I would have worked in the yard in shorts and a t-shirt, but for some reason that day I thought it might be cooler if I wore a sundress. I have this really pretty light blue sundress with thin straps at the shoulders, a tight bodice and flowing skirt. I can't wear a bra with the thin straps of the sundress, but thankfully the bodice is tight enough to support my very full breasts.

I'm wearing a pair of satin panties that clashes wildly with the dress, because once again, I have been avoiding doing the laundry. My dress is light blue and my underwear is fuchsia pink and royal blue. It definitely doesn't match and frankly, I don't care even if Jens would find a way to give me a hard time about it!

The flower garden is a mess of weeds that take me most of the morning to clear. Even under the broad brim of my straw hat, I can feel the sun warm on my shoulders, and though I've taken the time to carefully protect my fair skin with sunscreen against a nasty sunburn, I can feel them getting a little hot. I'm also becoming really thirsty so I head into the house to make some lemonade.

After washing my hands at the sink in the kitchen, I'm reaching for a pitcher on the top shelf of the cupboard when I suddenly feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind, pull me hard against his body, and a low and seductive voice whispers in my ear, "Hey lady! Where's your husband? Are you all alone today?"

I immediately recognize the voice of Jens and it makes me break out into a happy grin. I start to turn around to kiss him, but he holds me still, and won't let me turn around as he says huskily, "You want to have a little fun?"

Just the tone of his voice is turning me on. Hearing that soft murmur against my ear sends a delicious shiver all through me. Boy, do I want to have some fun! The possibilities are racing around and around through my mind. What to do?

I grab his large, strong hands as they are holding me firmly at the waist. I slowly start rubbing my hands up his suit clad arms. At the same time, I also begin rubbing my ass against the growing erection I can feel all the way through two layers of fabric.

I have always wanted to seduce Jens when he is all dressed up in his "don't fuck with me" business man's suit. Buttoned-down, cool, and collected, I want nothing more than for him to go from power mogul to getting all mussed up by fucking me. But what I want most is for him to lose all control and take me right there in the kitchen.

I take hold of his hands in mine and raise them so that they cup my breasts through the thin cotton material of my sundress. This makes me moan at the sweet contact of his hands molded to my softness. With his hands still under mine, I squeeze his fingers, trying to get him to really feel me.

He takes the hint and begins to gently massage my breasts, rolling them around in his big hands. Finally feeling the nipples harden into little nubs as he rubs his fingertips across them, I can tell he wants to feel them bare against the palms of his hand. He begins unbuttoning the front of my dress to free my breasts to his touch. He reaches inside my dress, and ummmm....I can't help the sigh I make at the sweet skin on skin contact. His slightly rough fingers are caressing my creamy white and incredibly soft breasts. I lean my head back against his chest as his 6'3" frame towers over my 5'1" petiteness. I love the way Jens and I fit together. I arch my back and thrust my chest out in order to fill his hands with my sensitive tits.

Before long though, I feel the need to touch him too. Before Jens has a chance to say anything, I turn around in his arms to face him. My breasts are now falling out of the top of my dress and I press them hard against the starchy stiffness of his shirt covered abdomen. He is so much taller than I am! The feel of his shirt against my distended and aroused nipples is such a turn on to me. He reaches down and pulls the straps from my shoulders, and my dress falls down around my waist in soft folds of fabric.


I want to kiss him so badly right now. I reach up and cup his face in my hands and pull him slowly to my mouth. I love kissing Jens and could just stay there exploring his mouth forever with my lips and tongue, but his hands are busy squeezing my ass and pulling me tight against him. Oh, what he does to me! I can't breath now, so I break the kiss, however reluctantly.

He pulls away and takes my hand as if to lead me to the bedroom. I just shake my head no. I can see the questioning look in his aroused green eyes. I just whisper, "I want you right here, right now." I take his hands and bring them to my waist and motion my head toward the counter. He takes the hint and lifts me easily in his strong arms up and onto the counter.

I take his black wool suit jacket off him and lay it neatly on the counter next to me. Next I take his conservative tie and quickly slip it over his head and off too. I undo the first two buttons on his crisp white shirt and I can't take it anymore. I lean in to kiss his neck and the notch of his collarbone at the base of his throat. He lets out a satisfied moan as he feels me nuzzle that sensitive spot that I know he loves.

His hands aren't idle either. He's desperately trying to gather the skirt of my dress out from under me, until it too is bunched at my waist and my nearly bare ass is sitting on the counter. When he sees the panties I'm wearing, he can't help but laugh.

"Nice panties", he says, mockingly. Jens knows I wasn't expecting this or I would have put something else on, if nothing else just to keep him from laughing at me. I'm not offended though, as I think it's kinda funny too.

"Think you can take them off with just your teeth?", I joke back at him. He gets this suddenly intent look on his face and the next thing I know, he has his face buried in my lap. The stubble of a five-o'clock shadow on his face is tickling the tops of my thighs and I let out a full belly laugh. I can tell he can't quite figure out where to get a hold of the panties. Finally, he realize that if he uses the thinness of the straps at the sides where it goes over my hips, he can get it in his teeth. I'm determined that I'm not going to really help him any more than necessary, though.

He gets one side of my panties down to the top of my thighs, but he soon realizes he also has to do the same to the other side. After puzzling it over for a few minutes, he finally concedes they are NOT going to come off without some cooperation from me. He looks up at me from between my thighs with this puppy dog look on his face. "Please Kim, will you lift up for me?" How could I possible refuse a request like that?

As soon as I lift my ass off the counter, he has my panties down to the middle of my thighs. From then on, he takes his time removing them the rest of the way, kissing the smooth skin of my thighs and giving little licks as he pulls them down my legs and off. I'm now sitting with my naked ass on the kitchen counter and Jens is crouching between my thighs. I want so much to feel his mouth on me there. I scoot closer to the edge of the counter and hook my legs over his shoulders.

It's such a turn on to me that I'm mostly naked and Jens is still fully clothed. I can feel the slightly stiff texture of his shirt under my thighs and against my inner thighs as he moves his hands toward my dripping center. Gently he begins caressing the outer folds of my pussy with his fingertips, feeling how soft and swollen they are. And wet. Amazingly wet. He's hypnotized...drawn to that wetness, like a moth to a flame. He can't help himself, his fingers begin to part my pussy lips so that he can get more fully at that wetness.

He rubs his fingers all down and around my pussy, getting his fingers soaking wet with my juices. He then brings them slowly up my body to my lips and paints my lips until they are glossy with my own essence. I stick out my tongue to lick my lips and taste myself there. I'm trying to imagine how I must taste to him. Before he can return his hand to my pussy, I grab his wrist and bring it back to my mouth so I can suck his fingers clean. That is such a turn on for him and I hear him groan again as I try to show him using his own fingers, how my mouth would make love to his cock.

Since I won't give up his fingers out of my mouth, he just lowers his head between my thighs until I can feel his warm breath stirring the hair of my pussy. I can hear him breathing deeply of my scent and he tells me how much he loves how I smell when I want him like this. That makes me a little embarrassed and I shift uncomfortably, but he knows me well and he holds me still with a bronzed and furry forearm across my thighs.

I can't help it, and I find myself pleading with him to please kiss me and lick me. He immediately thrusts his tongue inside of me without any other preliminary. I'm in shock, but so aroused and turned on as his tongue begins moving gently in and out of me, mimicking what I'm sure another part of him longs to be doing. But I can tell he really does want to please me in this way first.

I'm so turned on by the way his agile tongue is thrusting inside me while his nose bumps gently against my clit. He stops tongue fucking me now to concentrate on my clit. I'm in heaven. He is so talented at this. I can feel the tightness beginning inside me and I know I'm going to cum soon.

In between gasping for breath, I try to let him know how close I am. His teasing licks are driving me crazy. I need more. He realizes my urgency and without warning he flattens his tongue against my clit hard. That's it. I'm flying now. I'm cumming and cumming and I don't think it's ever going to end. I'm shaking and crying from it.

With a final kiss, he slowly raises his head. The sight of the smile on his wet face as he emerges from between my thighs just makes my heart melt and I need to feel him hard inside of me.

Bracing myself on shaking arms I reach for his belt buckle. I can feel the hardness of his erection from beneath his slacks. I can't wait to cradle his cock in my hands and stroke it. I carefully lower his zipper and reach inside to find his cock. Jens gently stills my hand against him. "Don't you want to move someplace more comfortable?" he asks me.

Still somewhat in a daze from my tremendous orgasm, I shake my head no. I can't wait. I want it to be right here and right now. I reach for him again and finally release him from his slacks. His cock is already so swollen and ready for me. He starts to finish unbuttoning his shirt but I stop him. I want him so mindless for me that he'll take me with all his clothes still on.

I begin stroking the length of his cock with my hand, spreading the copious amounts of precum around the head with my thumb and gently squeezing his shaft. It doesn't take much before he's thrusting his hips blindly into my hand, seeking that release. I don't want him to cum in my hand though. Gently I pull on his cock and slide closer to the edge of the counter so I can position him at the entrance to my still glistening pussy. He tenderly removes my hand from around his cock and takes it into his own hand.

He begins rubbing the tip of his cock along my pussy from top to bottom getting it nice and wet with my juices. Then he lays the length of his cock along the length of my slit and begins slowly fucking my pussy lips along the length of me without penetrating.

That is getting me hot again. Feeling the head bump against my clit with every stroke. His breathing is getting ragged and finally with a deep groan he takes his cock and slowly eases it inside me. I can feel my lips part over the head and then close snugly around his shaft as he enters me. It feels soooo good.

Finally he is completely buried inside me and I hold firmly onto his ass, just holding him still for a second as I enjoy the feeling of being filled up with his cock. I'm a small woman, so it's a tight fit, but perfect too. It's not enough now. I need him to move. I thrust my hips up at him and he grins down at me. "You want something?" he asks innocently.

He's going to make me say it. Ask for it. He loves to tease me like that. Finally I just say it "Please, I want you to fuck me." Slowly he draws his hips back until he's just inside of me and then he forcefully slides forward until his pubic bone hits my clit. That is so amazing. He knows just how I like it. I don't have to tell him. Gentle retreat, then forcefully coming back inside. He starts to build up a rhythm that has me arching my back and thrusting my hips back at him.

He's not as gentle now, as he grabs my hips and pulls me ever closer to him as he pounds into me. It feels so good. I love it like this. I can feel his cock swelling inside me and his thrusts are becoming more erratic. I can tell he's close to cumming. I whisper to him, "Please cum inside me. I want to feel you pulsing inside me. Let go baby, and cum for me."

He's frantically reaching his hand for my clit to make me cum with him. I feel him touch my sensitive nub slightly and I can tell I'm going to cum again too. "Just let go and cum for me. I want to see you cum," I whisper to him.

Suddenly he's thrusting hard against me and I can feel the shaking in his legs as his whole body tightens up. He throws his head back and lets out a long, loud groan, "I'm going to cum. Oh...you feel so good. I'm going to cum inside you."

And then I feel it. The release of my own tension into an explosive orgasm at the same time I feel the hot splash of Jens spurting his cum inside me again and again. Feeling the twitching of his cock as he continues to fill me with his juices. He is trembling as he thrusts one last time. I clench my pussy all around him to squeeze every last drop from his pulsating cock.

Oh, how I love making love with my darling Jens.