Love in the Age of Chemicals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

She smiled and rolled towards me. My heart warmed at the sensation of her flesh against mine and I was delighted to hear her laugh as she pressed her face to my chest. "Yeah, I think I'm good for a while," she said. "Thank you for your service."

"You're welcome" I replied. "Just make sure it's reflected in your academic performance."

Miranda groaned and rolled away from me. Standing up she pulled the top of her shirt back up, concealing again those globes that had become my whole world for a few moments. "Well," she said with a sigh, "I'm going to shower. Guess we can't be sharing a bed tonight. Pity. There's something nice about that."

I took that as my cue to leave. I sat up and awkwardly looked around for my briefs. Finding them, I began the process of re-clothing myself, finishing just as I could hear the shower start across the hall. Miranda had left the bathroom door open, and I could hear her singing a familiar tune. I walked slowly to my room, lay down on my own bed, and stared at the ceiling for at least an hour before falling asleep. Many thoughts were competing for my attention, some of them disturbing, some of them comforting, and almost all of them new.

*******

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers