Love in the Age of Revolution

Story Info
Sex in a future society under attack.
4.7k words
3.23
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Society dissolved into three classes of citizens; at the very top were the titled aristocracy. The next were the ruling class also called the under aristocracy. Below them were Thrungs the very lowest of the free society. All classes were subject to harsh justice. There were no long sentences in penal colonies; most were given quick public executions for even minor infractions. The Chief of the Public Police made sure that society was kept under control.

Matting rituals of the aristocracy had developed odd customs. Despite long-term commitments, men and women were free to mate with anyone who struck their fancy. At the end of the matting ritual the women would apply corporal punishment to their lovers. The beatings seemed to bring out the desire in the males, and it added pleasure for the females. It allowed a second mating many times.

A man in a uniform approached the vehicle and the gull wing door sprung to life and opened. He climbed in to the seat; there was not a place for an operator. Vehicles had not needed drivers for about seventy years. He remembered chucking when looking at the museum display of cars from the 20th century that required operators. All vehicles now drove themselves.

He flipped a switch that darkened the vehicle's windows. A screen moved in front of him and he hit a location on the map. A label "Baroness Fal-El." He approved the choice and settled back in the seat. The vehicle emitted a low hum as the anti-grave drive engaged. The unit hovered four feet above the ground pivoted and left the parking area.

He touched the screen again, and it showed the public square as a line of people stood on a stage. Suddenly a bright light erupted from below and when it finished the people had been dissolved into piles of dust. Another group of people were directed to the stage and the process was repeated. The prisoners were rebels against society and society exacted heavy punishment. The new system was easier than hanging or shooting leaving very little residue to cleanup. Public hangings were still reserved for the leaders of the rebellion. The leaders of society craved stability and public executions were a way of reinforcing the control that the ruling classes had. He dismissed the screen, and activated the footrest and relaxed while the vehicle navigated to his destination. The screen that had been showing the public square executions suddenly switched to a beautiful woman completely naked. A young man joined her. He was well hung with an enormous male organ. The woman kneeled and took his cock in her mouth. This was a forbidden act but everyone still practiced oral stimulation.

He felt the vehicle accelerate pushing him back in his seat. He continued to watch the young people practice the mating ritual. The car followed the track and pulled its location from the constellation of orbiting satellites. Another display showed his speed at three hundred lengths per long time unit. It also counted down the time the ride would end. The scene changed and two very large artificial servants appeared and lifted the man off the woman She stood and pulled a large paddle from under the bed and walked over to the young man who was bent over a chair. There were three loud cracks as the woman applied the paddle to the man's backside. The Chef pressed a button and the woman applied five more strokes. The Chief dismissed the display, and started to come down from the stimulation.

He felt the vehicle slow down and change course as it left the main track way and drove up to the Baroness's home. He felt the landing gear deploy and the vehicle gently came to rest on the parking area of an enormous house.

He waited for the door to open and then waited for one of the baroness's servants to approach. A large artificial woman stood beside the open door and assisted the man out. She led him to the entrance and the door opened at their approach. He turned and addressed the servant. "My vehicle needs to be charged you will see to it."

The servant bowed and turned and walked to the vehicle. The man walked through the entrance. An artificial man approached and bowed. A speaker above him, announced, "The Baroness is in the solarium you will please follow me." The servant bowed again and started to walk to where the Baroness was located. He approached the entrance and stopped "Chief Sing-Dar Madam," said a voice from another speaker.

"Sing, darling how good of you to visit," said the woman that was reclining on a lounge chair. She was dressed in flowing semi-transparent fabric.

The Chief bowed and kissed the Baroness' out-stretched hand. The servant brought a chair and held it while the Chief sat down.

"Number 4 please bring refreshments to my guest. Send my new servant."

The Baroness turned to the Chief; "I caught your unit's operation on the viewer this afternoon. Do you think that the light flash method of execution is a little to clean to be an effective?"

"We will see, His Majesty thought that worked. I spent the morning with him today," said the Chief.

"How did you find His Majesty," said the Baroness.

"For a man that has gone through three regenerations he looks good and has a new beautiful companion," replied the Chief'

"Well sex keeps you young," said the Baroness.

A tall artificial male approached with a tray of drinks and food. The servant placed the tray on the table between the Baroness and the Chief. It waited for further instructions.

"My friend needs some relaxation," said the Baroness.

The artificial male got down on his knees and opened the portal of the Chief's clothing. Using its fingers it freed the Chief's cock and bent down and took it into its mouth. The Baroness picked up a control unit and pressed a series of keys. The servant stood and replaced the Chief's cock in his pants. "That is just a taste of what's coming, Sing," said the Baroness.

"Madam is needed in her office," came an announcement through a hidden speaker.

Chief you must excuse me I have been waiting for this call. I will return," said the Baroness as she stood. The Chief stood and bowed and then sat back down.

A few time units later a servant approached and another announcement "Madam desires you to attend to her in her bedroom, please follow me."

The Chief stood and followed the servant up the grand staircase. The servant stopped before an ornate entrance to the Baroness's chamber, and waited for the door to open. The servant started to walk away following some instruction wirelessly transmitted. The Artificial turned and indicated that the Chief should wait.

A few time units later the door opened and the Chief walked into the bedroom. The Baroness was reclining on a lounge completely naked. She pointed to a chair and the Chief sat down. He heard the heavy door close and the bolt slide locking them both in the room.

"I had to see to some problems at my family's mine. It seems that some of the workers were causing discontent. My private force took care of the matter," The Baroness tapped near her pussy. "Is this what you had in mind when you called Sing?"

"You read my mind Fall."

"Chief I need to remind you that you should continue to use my title, we have not been on a first name basis since school.

"Yes Baroness," said the Chief as he rose and bowed. The chief pulled his tunic off and started to unbutton his shirt exposing his well-developed chest. "Should I go further?"

"Yes silly I have been dreaming of this since you called me the other day," said the Baroness.

The Chief took the rest of his uniform off and climbed between the Baroness's legs. He bent down and kissed the woman's pussy. There was a tiny bush of hair above the vertical slit. The outer labia were engorged and bright pink.

"Sir I need your cock lodged in my cunt, then we can talk," said the Baroness.

Using her fingers she directed his ample tool into her cunt. He was fully lodged when he kissed the lady.

"Did his Majesty announce your Barony? When is your elevation?"

"I am afraid that my elevation will not happen. I guess his Majesty does not believe that I am truly loyal. From what I can find out, your companion the baron black balled me. I am wondering if he knows that you and I are carrying on an affair," said the Chief.

"Of course he knows, like I know that he is screwing the new companion of his Majesty. The Baron introduced the woman to his Majesty," said the Baroness.

The Chief kissed the Baroness again and began to move his cock in and out of her cunt. He felt the woman began to breath quickly indicating that she was having a crises; the Chief continued to move his cock in and out of her until one last lunge he felt his cock shoot.

"You still have talent Chief, and I am sorry about your canceled promotion I will see if I have some influence," said the Baroness.

"Thank you Madam any help will be appreciated," replied the Chief as he stood.

"You know what is next sir," said the Baroness.

The Chief moved to the bed's footboard and positioned his butt giving the Baroness access to lay several strokes with a wooden rod that she produced. He heard the rod part the air and stop on his flesh. The pain was sharp but brief. He heard the rod again and again the pain. The next stroke was so hard that it broke the rod. He stayed still waiting for instructions.

"I am glad that you did not move. I have a special surprise for you," said the Baroness.

She moved over to a closet and pulled what looked like an antique cricket bat. The Baroness positioned herself to deliver a good stoke on the Chief's butt. She rubbed the paddle on the victim's skin and waited several time units and then suddenly there was a crack as the paddle came to a stop on his skin and the pain radiated from its impact point. It was quickly followed by another stroke and then a third.

The Baroness reached under the chief and began massage the man's cock. "I believe that you are ready again," said the Baroness.

They both got on the bed and she allowed him to mount her, plunging his cock in to her yawning opening. He kissed her and his hands began to massage her ample breasts.

"Will you find a suitable torture for me when I visit the city next week?" asked the Baroness.

"Madam, I would never torture you," replied the Chief.

The Baroness moved her hands over the Chief's flanks and was satisfied that she raised several welts. The Chief began to move his cock like the piston of an antique engine. On his last thrust he felt his cock shoot a load into the Baroness and he kissed her again. He looked over and had a better look at the paddle that the Baroness used on him. It had funny writing on the blade.

"It is my sisterhood paddle from university. I needed to carry it with me when I was a pledge. Full members could stop me and take it have me grab my ankles and apply it to my flanks. You stayed on their good side as much as possible," said the Baroness.

When he recovered he rose and kissed the Baroness and began to put is uniform back on. "Do you need to go, Chief?"

"I can stay a little longer, and you can tell me about the situation in your mines," said the Chief.

The Baroness pressed a button on her nightstand and the bolt slid back and the door opened. A tall artificial female entered the room. Like all of the Baroness's servants the female was nude. The skin had a blue cast indicating that it was an artificial life form. The artificial began to assist the Baroness in dressing.

An Artificial directed the Chief to the Baroness' private dining room. She held a chair for the Chief. The door to the bedroom closed. Three quarters of a full time unit passed before the Baroness emerged from the bedroom. She was dressed in a different version of her earlier gown. While it was gauzy the Baroness' breasts were visible and looking at them made the Chief excited.

"You have an audience with his Majesty, next week, Baron," said the Baroness.

"What changed his Majesty's mind, Baroness?"

"Lets just say I get a few more strokes the next time you and I get together," said the Baroness.

"It will be my pleasure madam."

"Number 5, the chief has other people to visit would you assist him to his vehicle?"

The Chief rose and kissed the Baroness and followed the artificial out to his vehicle. As he approached the door opened and the artificial stood as he climbed in. He flicked switches closing the door and activating the anti-grave drive. The vehicle's display came to life and he touched another entry. It displayed Countess Ka-La's photo and location. He again approved the choice and sat back as the vehicle lifted off the ground and headed for the new destination.

A bell like tone started to sound and the Chief touched the screen and a young topless woman appeared on the screen.

"Sing, where are you. You know that I do not like to be kept waiting."

"I should be at your location in fifteen time units," replied the Chief.

The vehicle rose in altitude and moved into a high rise parking facility. It settled into a designated spot and the door opened and the Chief got out and waited for the door to close and lock. Chief Sing was a little upset that one of the Countess's servants was not there to greet him. He approached a vertical transporter and waited for the doors to open. He got in the car and touched the Countess's code and the car whisked him to the Countess's apartment.

"Sing you finally made it," said Countess Ka-La.

"I was surprised that one of your servants did not greet me," responded the Chief.

"I sent them to hibernation, I wanted to be alone and sometimes they creep me out. I am thinking about hiring Thrungs to be my servants," said the Countess.

"It can be dangerous to bring Thrungs into your household. The artificals were developed to provide servants that are under your complete control," said the Chief.

"They can't speak they only have a blank expression, and I am uncomfortable. I work with Thrungs in my workshop and I don't feel any fear. I pay them well and they provide good work," said the Countess.

The Countess was a former mannequin and transitioned to fashion designer. Her workshop dressed the highest of high society, including His Majesty's household.

The Chief reached over and began to tweak the Countess's breasts. The Chief leaned over and kissed her. He brought his hand between her legs and began to massage her pussy.

"Where is your companion Chief? She has not asked me to design any gowns for her," asked the Countess.

"The Duchess chooses to live on the estate in the country. She only comes to the city when she is needed. My Job keeps me in the city we see each other once a lunar unit," said the Chief.

The Chief brought the woman closer to him and kissed her. She grabbed his wrist and led him to the bedroom. The Chief quickly got out of his uniform and climbed next to the woman. The Duchess' skin tone was the same as fine milk chocolate. His cock found the entrance to her cunt and he eased his cock in to her pussy.

"You know how to use your tools Chief," said the Countess

"My companion and I will need elevation attire, his Majesty has granted me a Barony," said the Chief.

"Who did you sleep with to get his Majesty to grant you a title?" asked the Countess.

The Chief's watch vibrated and he touched the face. "Chief this is General Ja-Kar, in the Southwestern territory. We are under attack, rebels have taken Wartun, and we have evacuated the City."

"What is your response General."

"A drone strike is on its way the city should be rubble in a half a time unit," Said the General.

The Chief touched the watch and ended the connection; he had more important items on his agenda than dealing with an incompetent General. When he and the Countess finished he would travel to Wartun and hang the General.

"Sing you need to fuck me or I will get really mad," said the Countess.

The Chief rammed his cock in and out of the woman's cunt and suddenly he felt the release of his cock shooting. He moved down and began to kiss Ka-La's cunt.

Two Artificials appeared and grasped the Chief and lifted him to his feet. The Countess got off the bed and waved a paddle in front of the chief. "You are familiar with tools like this; you use them on your suspects, no?" said Ka-La.

She walked behind him and he tensed for the pain. "I see someone else's handy work I think that you need to be taught a Lesson. The woman primed his butt. The chief heard the wind as the paddle move toward his skin. There was a large crack, followed by pain at point of impact. The experience lasted for several time units, with the Countess laying on five strokes.

The artificals helped him dress and he and the Countess shared several glasses of wine.

"Never be late to my bed again, darling or you will get twice the number of strokes.

The Chief rose and unfastened his hatch and brought out his erect cock. The Countess was reclining on a lounge and the Chief got between her legs. He thrust his cock in her cunt and their lips met. He fucked the woman violently holding her down as he plowed her furrow. On the last thrust and he felt the release.

He waited for the artificials to hold him for his after mating paddling. The two servants did not appear and Countess lifted up and kissed him.

"Sir I will not beat you, that mating experience excited me more that my paddle. But don't get use to it. I follow the traditions and a woman needs the release that comes with the paddle," said the Countess.

The Chief was on his knees between the Countess' legs and kissed her portal. His tongue traced the outline of the woman's pussy. A Servant brought more wine and they toasted to his elevation.

"Does your companion practice the old ways Sing," asked Ka-La.

"She has a Thrung worker make the paddles that she uses on her lovers. She may live in the Out Lands but she is quick to punish Thrungs and artificials if a toe crosses the line. I have witnessed five hangings over a weekend, because Thrungs did not show enough deference to her."

"You must get along," said the Countess.

The Countess directed the Chief to the lounge and opened his hatch and pulled and manipulated his cock to full erection. She plunged her mouth on his cock and closed her lips around the circumference.

"I have never had a member of the RC perform this on me, it was either Thrungs or Artificials. You do that well Madam," said the Chief.

"A Thrung female showed me on a Thrung male. I am glad you like the sensation," said Ka-La.

The Countess moved up and kissed him and poured more wine.

"What will happen to the General, Sing?"

"Cowardice in the face of the enemy is punishable by death, I will investigate and then find a suitable method of execution," responded the Chief.

"It should be very public," said the Countess.

"I will keep that in mind, Ka-La," said the Chief.

A message flashed on the Chief's wrist display. "General Ja-Kar was lost today defending against an attack at Wartun. The General was lost as he valiantly defended the city. He will be awarded society's highest metal for bravery."

"Looks like the General took the honorable road and committed suicide. Much better than a public hanging, now he will be celebrated as a hero," said the Chief.

The Countess moved her hand down to the Chief's cock and found it ready for action. She slid on top of him and his cock found her mating hole. "Am I better than your other women?" asked Ka-La.

The Countess kissed him and moved her body allowing his cock to move in and out of her cunt. She paused and took a sip of wine that they were sharing. "Three or four mattings in one session should be a record for you my good friend," said Ka-La.

The Chief let loose a torrent and was suddenly pulled from the lounge and bent over the back of a Chair. The Countess removed his pants exposing bare skin. A servant handed her the special paddle and applied several strokes to the victim. The Chief rose and kissed her. The servant assisted him in dressing and he kissed the Countess again.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12