Love in the Age of Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling I feel like matting with you again," said the Countess.

"Hold on to that feeling, Countess.

She walked the Chief to the vertical transporter and the doors opened and they kissed. The Chief was soon in his vehicle and it was heading to the far west to a cattle ranch managed by his companion.

The sun was coming up as his vehicle slowed and came to a stop. He felt the thud of landing and the vehicle power down. The door opened and he was surprised that a Thrung was waiting for him.

"Welcome home sir the Duchess is in the after pasture I am to take you," said the man.

They both mounted a near by hover craft and soon they were in the after pasture There was a woman standing amongst a group of Thrungs. She walked over to the Chief and they kissed.

"I am glad I waited for you, we caught some rustlers and were about to take care of the problem," said the Duchess Ga-Dar.

She walked over to the group of Thrungs. Several of the ranch hands moved away. There was a line of three men in restraints. The Duchess produced a side arm; she quickly brought the weapon to bare on one of the three men and fired. A blue beam rocketed from the weapon and the man slumped and fell to the ground after it absorbed the full jolt of energy. His two companions quickly followed him. The ranches' Thrungs gathered the bodies and poured accelerant over the pile and set fire to them.

"You administer quick justice, my dear," said the Chief.

"I got word from my hands that fifty cattle were missing and we found a group from the revolutionaries loading the animals in a transport. Several were killed at the site and the three you saw gave up. I debated about the method of execution and decided when you showed to shoot them. Your people are not here so I have to do it. The one advantage is that it reinforces our family's control so the hands don't get ideas," replied the Duchess.

The Chief and his companion walked to the hover craft leaving the Ranch's Thrungs to tend to the burning bodies.

They were sitting in their dining room; the Chief wanting to mate with his companion. She wanted to drag the event out over hours. She had interesting things planned for her companion.

"What is the news in the Capitol and who have you been screwing since your last visit?" asked the Duchess.

"The Baroness, and the Countess are my only mattings, and you are needed in the Capitol as I am receiving my Barony, from his Majesty," said the Chief.

"Does this mean that you will give up your position and join me on the ranch?" asked the Duchess

"That is my plan, it is difficult for a titled noble to keep a salary, and you do a fine job of managing the ranch that it can support us. Also I will not need to keep looking over my shoulder to see if someone is knifing me in the back," responded the Chief.

The Duchess rose and several servants appeared to clear the table and accompany her to her chamber. "You will be called," she said to the Chief.

A servant brought a mobile viewer to the Chief and a young man's face appeared on the screen. "Chief I was told that you wanted to see the results of the raid on Wartun," The scene changed to video from the ruined town. There were stacks of bodies some in the uniform of the rebels others in the simply clothing of the Thrungs. The young man narrated the scene.

"Major thank you for the report. I will mention you to his Majesty for your good work," said the Chief.

"The General's body is being sent to the Capitol for his funeral, at the orders of his Majesty," said the Major.

"Excellent the pageant should build support for the Army," said the Chief.

A tall artificial approached and indicated that the Duchess was ready. The Chief walked to the mating chamber and found his companion was on the bed completely naked. The door closed and he heard a bolt move locking the door. Sing hurried to get out of his uniform and was soon as naked as his companion.

"Turn around Sing," the Duchess commanded.

When the chief finished; "My friends have done some good work, Sing," said the Duchess.

"They have performed the ceremony adequately," the Chief responded.

The Countess Mar-La does not perform the ceremony; she says that it is barbaric. Do you feel it is barbaric Sing?"

What our daughter does or doesn't do is up to her since she is not living under our roof. The ceremony is an important part of mating," replied Sing.

The Chief mounted the bed and was quickly between his companion's legs and brought his cock to her slit. He pressed his cock into her sheath and kissed her.

"Perform well Sing and I will delay until the third coupling," said the Countess.

"I will do my best, but I always look forward to you," said the Chief.

Sing began to move his cock in and out of her port when he suddenly went stiff and shot into her.

"I am still not pleasured you will need to go again Sing," said the Duchess.

The Chief buried his head between his companion's legs and his tongue found her pussy. When he was revived he plunged his cock into her sheath again and he kissed the Duchess.

"I have never had a lover kiss my privates it was an interesting feeling. Sing you need to fuck me hard," said the Duchess.

Sing tensed and his cock shot again. When he recovered he stood over his companion. His cock became hard again.

"Sing, I think you need to assume your position," said the Duchess as she got off the bed.

The Chief walked over to a large wooden chair and grabbed the back. He did not see his companion approach but he heard the paddle as it cut through the air. It whiffed and did not contact his body. The second time he was not so lucky as a loud smack followed by an intense pain. That was followed by second and third stroke of the Duchess' paddle.

His companion returned to the bed and opened her legs inviting the Chief to work over her pussy again. The Chief flanks were still feeling the pain of the torture that she inflicted; but it had the desired effect, as he was again ready to mate with the Countess.

12