Love in the Club

Story Info
Sex in the club.
1.5k words
3.5
39.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left the restaurant, our night of fun had just begun. It was our second anniversary together and I wanted it to be special. It started with a delivery of her favorite flowers, tulips to her job. I pictured as she read the card, she would melt.

"You are mine and I am yours, not just for a minute, but for eternity." Love Kyle.

Cherelle called ten minutes after eleven; her voice was full of gratitude. This has been the longest relationship for me and the shit was good. Cherelle was fine, easy going and she knows how to please a man. I know she is wifey material. After two years together, we still spend hours on end talking to each other about anything and everything.

She is a lady in the streets and a stone cold freak. Our sex life is amazing but I wanted to turn it up a notch, just a little. I feel as if she is holding back on me.

"Dinner was great, I love Ruth's Chris," Cherelle remarked. As I left the parking garage at Town Center, my mind wandered to a place I like to call the "Freak Zone." You know; you can be at work, bored, or watching TV, and you just think of the freakiest, gutter shit you have done. I was thinking about the time we drove from South Carolina back to Virginia and how she gave it to me anywhere I wanted. Outside at a rest stop, pulled down a secluded country road, gave me head while driving 75 miles an hour down 95. I was proud of her that day.

"So where are we headed?" She asked. I had a couple of ideas, nothing definite.

"Let's get a drink somewhere," I suggested. "Where?" She asked.

"You pick the spot," I replied. I was hoping she would say Lugana's. It's a nice place, not too crowded, smooth drinks and plenty of eye candy.

"Let's go to Rick's Bar," Cherelle said. I smiled, Rick's it is. Rick's was fine and it was her night. As I pulled my car into Rick's parking lot, I noticed how packed they were and wondered what they were giving away inside, for this many people to be here on a Wednesday night.

"How do I look?" Cherelle asked as we got out of the car. I answered her fine. She was wearing my favorite outfit. A short red dress that showed off her titties with jeweled stilettos that accentuated her long legs. The ass was sitting on high, of course she looked good. I paid for us to get inside and both of are mouth's dropped. Rick's had an over haul move, this was not the same Rick's. They're were cages, that tipsy women were dancing in, a mechanical bull, loud ass techno music and even the crowd had changed, girls who clearly looked barely looked legal. As we walked through a sea of people to find a table, I thought to myself this is going to ruin the evening.

"What would ya' like to drink?" The waitress asked us. I turned to see who was talking to us, my mouth fell open, a beautiful blonde with huge ass breast, they were staring right at me. I wanted to just pull up to them and start eating. They had to be at least 42 DD's; she had a tattoo of a spider coming out her breast area. I was looking so hard, I had forgotten the question.

"Babe, what do you want to drink?" Cherelle asked.

"What would you suggest?" I asked the waitress.

"She suggested something called Cherry Bombs. We took her up on it, we were game. I also asked what happened to Rick's. She explained this was college night and that we needed to come back on Saturday's. As the waitress left, I excused myself to the Men's room. That was really my way to check things out. Don't get me wrong I haven't cheated on Cherelle but there was no harm in looking. There were cuties all around, wearing hardly any clothes at all. I saw a group of girls dancing, "To Put it in the bag," they were grinding on each other. I would love to be in the middle of that action.

As I entered the Men's room, I walked in on an encounter; a couple was getting it on. She was bent over the sink, and he was pounding the shit of her. Her titties were flopping everywhere as she gripped the sink. They saw me enter and they did not stop, it was as if they had to have it. I was like a shy school boy but I couldn't turn away. They watched me, watch them, but it was as if they were in another world. I could see that her pussy was bald and pierced. She fingered herself as he ran his dick up in her. She was getting off on me watching them. She put her leg up across the row of sinks and held onto the mirror, so homeboy could dig into that pussy deeper.

I had to turn away, the door opened up and some more guys walked in. I didn't want to seem as if I was the lonely pervert, so I went to a stall and handled my business. My dick was hard as a bag full of nickels. I was going to fuck the shit out of Cherelle tonight. I could hear the other guys cheer them on, making drunk comments. As I went up to the sink, to wash my hands, I obviously couldn't, I had to get one more peak. They were zoned out; they were oblivious to the audience that had grown in the restroom. Girls and guys stood watching the peep show.

As I walked to where I left Cherelle, she was no longer there but instead, she was on the dance floor. I watched her as she worked this guy. She was touching and grinding all over him. She even dropped it low for him. If I was an insecure brotha, I would be upset but I wasn't. I know she's going home with me besides he couldn't keep up with her on the dance floor, let alone in the bedroom.

"Here's your Cherry Bomb's," the waitress said. I asked her how much? She explained that Cherelle had already paid and had her Cherry Bomb and that these two were for me. I thanked the waitress and gave her a tip. As I drunk the Cherry Bomb's, I didn't think they were anything special, fruity maybe but do they sneak up on you.

"How ya' feeling baby?" Cherelle asked. I whispered to her that I was gonna fuck the shit out of her. She whispered, "What about right now." I grabbed her hand, and told her, let's go home.

"No, here," She expressed. I asked her how many Cherry Bombs she had. She held up one finger. I pulled her by her waist and told her to come with me to the back of the club. I was horny as hell.

"Wait," She said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's all about me tonight, right?"Cherelle asked. I assured her it was. We walked toward the lounge, the lights were out and there was yellow tape that said "do not cross." I sat against one of the tables as my baby bent down and started unbuckling my pants. I love it when she's aggressive. She pulled my rock hard dick out and began sucking it. Her hot tongue felt so good. She moaned as she massaged it. She moved her hands counter clockwise; she knows how I like it. I pulled her up and laid her across the table, my hands gripping her hips, pulling her skirt up, I was trying to take her panties off, she had none on.

"You're so nasty, you wanted this dick tonight," I told her. She did her sexy purr I lOOOVE to hear. I put my dick in her pussy and began banging it out. Cherelle's pussy was so wet. Her heels digging into my chest as played with her breast. I was like a beast, a dog in heat. I watched her face as she asked me to go deeper. I saw that she was about to cum; I stopped and pulled her to the edge of the table, and bent down to eat her pussy. I wanted to taste all that cum, as she squirted. I licked her pussy as I use my fingers to play with her ass.

"Fuck me!" She screamed. The music got louder and my head began to get heavy as I turned her over on her stomach. I pulled her cheeks apart and started stroking her pussy with my dick.

"Faster," she demanded. I knew she wanted me to bust. I put my dick as far as I could get it and began drilling her. I was going so fast I began to get light headed. I felt my thighs tightening up, I was about to cum, it was feeling so good.

"You cumin' baby?" I nodded as she told me to give it to her. My release was like a tidal wave that no one could hear, so we thought.