Love in the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joelle was dashed into an adjoining room and came back with both her hands behind her back.

"Now this is up to you," Joelle said. "Pick the right or the left."

Kayla took a tentative breath and chose Joelle's right hand.

She smiled and held up a thick, black rectangular paddle.

"Excellent choice," Joelle purred, rubbing the paddle as if it were a long lost lover as she walked slowly over to Kayla.

Kayla was beyond turned on but now she was beginning to feel mild fear as well. She was going to get what she asked for, but she didn't want it like this, in front of all these people. But it was all she could do not to reach out and grab Joelle and throw her to the ground and straddle her face. Kayla ached to touch her, to be touched by her.

"Lean against the wall and proffer me your ass," Joelle commanded.

Kayla turned to the wall and laid her hands on either side of it. She leaned her breasts onto the wall and arched her back so that her ass was displayed for Joelle, who began spanking Kayla's ass adeptly. The first spank came hard and the slap of it resounded in the large dungeon. Kayla let out a groan that was part relief, part fear in anticipation of the next spank. It came before Kayla could catch her breath from the first and they kept on coming in precise, exacting slaps.

The pain was hot and intense and it almost made Kayla's knees buckle. Joelle spanked the fleshy part of her ass, the lips of her pussy that peeked out from between her ass and thighs, and all across the upper part of her thighs. Each spank created an increasing need in Kayla, a yearning that demanded to be gratified. She didn't care now that people were watching, encouraging even.

The pain was exquisite and Joelle continued on until tears were streaming down Kayla's cheeks. Finally, when Kayla's ass and thighs were burning hot and she felt like her pussy would devour the world in order to be fulfilled she cried out for Joelle to stop.

Joelle threw the paddle down and got down on her knees. She gently rubbed Kayla's ass with her hands and began kissing her thighs. The sensation was cooling when compared to the spanking and Kayla was grateful. Joelle kissed from her knees up to the lips of her pussy and all around her ass. Kayla leaned into the wall and reveled in her loving touch.

Joelle grabbed Kayla's ass, pried her cheeks apart and slowly licked the inside of her crevice. It tickled a little and Kayla squirmed, but Joelle held on firmly and continued snaking her tongue up and down and around her anus. As she did this, she also took one of her hands and pushed two of her fingers into Kayla's wet, dripping pussy.

Kayla opened her legs wider to allow Joelle the maximum amount of access and moaned as Joelle began to piston her fingers into her pussy and lick out her asshole. Kayla grabbed her nipples and started to pinch and pull on them. The multi-sensations were fogging Kayla's mind and she was sure she would blow her load any at any moment. Just as she began to let go and really feel her climax, Joelle stopped again.

"Please," gasped Kayla, "don't stop!"

Joelle stood up and took Kayla by the hand.

"You'll cum when I give you permission," Joelle told her.

Kayla's hair was a tangled mess, her shirt was ripped open and one of her breasts was hanging out of her bra. Her skirt was up around her waist and was so short it barely hid her sparse patch of pubic hair and there were tears streaming down her face. Kayla was sure she would die of embarrassed and quickly pulled her skirt down to cover her bare pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing, Joelle?" she asked, staring modestly back at the crowd of onlookers.

Kayla adjusted her breast back into her bra and covered herself with her shirt, crossing her arms over it to keep it closed. Kayla felt nauseous and was certain she would throw up from the embarrassment.

"Everything is ready, Mistress," called a man from behind the crowd.

"Excellent," Joelle said.

Joelle took Kayla by the hand and led her towards the crowd. Kayla tried desperately to keep her shirt together with her free hand.

"Do you want to cum?" Joelle asked her as they came to a table in the middle of the room.

No one seemed to be participating in any of the pleasures that they had been when Kayla had first entered the club. Kayla looked into Joelle's eyes, and then nodded.

Joelle leaned in to Kayla's ear and whispered, "You're going to cum for me in front of all these people."

Kayla's eyes widened and her nipples hardened at the prospect. Her pussy salivated at the thought of Joelle making her cum right here in front of all these naked strangers. The mixture of arousal and embarrassment warred within her and suddenly it became too much for Kayla and the tears began to well up in her eyes.

"I don't think I can," she whispered back at Joelle.

"You can, and you will," Joelle told her, and slowly reached her hands up to hug her.

Kayla was about to return the embrace when Joelle grabbed a hold of her shirt at the shoulders and pulled it off in one quick motion. Kayla didn't move. Joelle threw her shirt away and then leaned in close and undid her bra with one adept hand. Kayla stood there while Joelle removed her bra and, in front of this naked group of people, began fondling her breasts.

Kayla didn't know what to do. All sense of propriety left her and she leaned her head back to enjoy the feel of Joelle's sensual lips on her breasts. The intensity of it coupled with her desperate need to cum made her completely oblivious of the people standing around her. She barely felt as her skirt was removed and continued to revel in Joelle's suckling of her breasts.

It didn't matter that she was surrounded by people. It didn't matter that they were all a bunch of naked strangers together in one room, seeking one way or another of getting off. The only thing that mattered to Kayla at that moment was Joelle, who was going to make her cum. And she wanted that; needed that more than anything she had ever needed in her life.

Someone pulled something over Kayla's face. It was a harness with a large metal ring. That same someone fit Kayla's mouth around the ring. Her teeth held the ring in place, keeping Kayla's mouth forced open. Some of the women smiled at her. She felt the harness tied behind her head. Kayla knew what it was for, and she wasn't afraid. She would enjoy this, even though she'd never had a cock in her mouth before.

Her arms were pulled behind her and she was led to the table. Joelle stood in front of her, smiling. She wanted Joelle to keep smiling. She was beautiful, with her disheveled blond hair and lovely white dress that conformed so nicely to her curves, and she would do anything to make Joelle happy.

Kayla could feel herself drooling but did nothing to wipe the spit off her face or breasts. She was laid on the table, and her arms were tethered to either side. She leaned her head back onto a small headrest that was lowered to crotch-level. Hands spread her legs open and pushed them back towards her. Both her feet were placed in stirrups that she hadn't seen earlier and were attached to the table.

Her ass and pussy were wide open and vulnerable. Kayla knew what was going to happen and she didn't struggle. The intensity of her arousal was astonishing. She would never have believed earlier that a virgin could get this turned on. She was about to lose whatever shred of virginity still existed within her.

Kayla's feet had barely been tied to the stirrups before a large man came lumbering up to her face with a giant cock. Without ceremony, he rammed his cock into Kayla's mouth and down her throat. Kayla choked and wads of her own saliva drizzled down the sides of her face as the man began to fuck her face. The crowd roared with pleasure.

Someone began flogging Kayla's ass. She whimpered, but it was hard to make any noise with a giant dick pummeling her throat. She could feel the man's heavy balls beating into her forehead with every thrust he gave into her mouth.

"This is her first time, make sure you use lots of lube," Kayla heard Joelle say.

Her body tensed, waiting for the onslaught that was about to begin on her pussy. Whoever it was split Kayla open. He rubbed the tip of his dick at her opening and dipped it in just a little. It felt amazing to Kayla. She wanted more. And more she got as he thrust his bulging cock into her tight, rigid little pussy. Kayla cried out, but the sound was smothered by the man battering her throat.

It happened in an instant and suddenly she was no longer a virgin. The pain was white hot and sundered her and tears streamed out of her eyes and streaked down her temples. Kayla thought that surely she would be split in half. The man pumped back and forth.

"Fuck, she's tight," he moaned and he slid himself deeper into her, back and forth.

Kayla was cock-rocked as the two men fucked her like she was a ping-pong ball between two paddles. The pain in her pussy dulled and soon she was feeling pleasure as she felt her clit swell near to bursting.

The man who was fucking her face leaned over her and grabbed her breasts. He gripped them with urgency and pulled too hard on them. Kayla tried to squirm, but that only helped facilitate the man who was fucking her pussy.

Suddenly Kayla's throat was filling with salty fluid and she was gagging and choking on it. It spilled out of her mouth, seeped into her nostrils and down into her eyes, painting her face. He withdrew his cock and stepped away from her.

The man fucking her pussy pulled his dick out and forced it into her anus. Kayla tried to call out for him to stop but only managed to choke more on the cum that she hadn't had a chance to swallow.

"Relax," Joelle's voice was in her ear. "If you don't relax, he could really hurt you."

Joelle leaned over Kayla's face and licked the cum out of her mouth. She licked the cum off her nose and out of her eyes.

Meanwhile, the man continued to pummel Kayla's ass. It shook her whole body and the table that she was tied to. It burned her asshole but also felt good too. The man was grunting pretty loudly and with one final loud moan, he unloaded the contents of his balls, bathing her colon with semen.

Another man stepped up to Kayla's face with his huge cock and plunged it down her throat.

The man who had spanked Gilda's breasts climbed on top of Kayla and straddled her on top of the table. He leaned in real close to her neck and started nibbling up to her ear. He chuckled, and forced his bulging cock into Kayla's pussy. She had barely enough time to register the feeling from her pussy when another, third man, pushed his cock into her ass.

Kayla felt bloated and used. She was gagging sporadically on the cock in her mouth and she felt full to bursting. She moaned but couldn't move as the man in her ass grabbed her thighs and started the assault on her asshole. Kayla could hear the squelching coming from her pussy as Gilda's man drove deeper into her pussy.

The feelings coming over her were waves of pure ecstasy and she knew she would cum at any moment. The rocking, the sensation of being so completely filled up brought her right to the brink. But she held herself back, waiting for Joelle to give the command.

Joelle leaned over to her ear and whispered, "I want you to cum now."

Kayla gave into her orgasm and felt her body begin to quake. Her whole body tightened and she began to convulse on the table. Her mind reeled and floated away. She had never come this hard before. Kayla came around to the flavor of cum in her mouth.

The man face-fucking her deposited his seed in her throat while the other two men were filling her ass and pussy with their sperm. She had cum so hard that it had triggered their orgasms as well.

Gilda's man nibbled on her breasts, then leaned up to her ear and whispered, "That was the tightest cunt I've ever had the privilege of fucking." He kissed her chin and then climbed off her.

Kayla's mouth and jaw were aching and both her pussy and ass felt like ground hamburger meat. Joelle stepped up to her face and raised the headrest. She undid the harness behind Kayla's head and gently removed the ring from her mouth. Joelle then walked to Kayla's side and undid the arm tethers.

As Kayla sat up, the crowd cheered. She smiled and blushed as she took in the cheers and laughter. Kayla leaned over and undid one of the foot bindings while Joelle helped untie the other one.

As she stood, Kayla wiped at the sperm on her face. She could also feel the sperm seeping out of both her pussy and asshole and it dripped down her legs and splattered onto the floor in puddles. She had eyes only for Joelle.

Joelle ordered that warm blankets and warm wash clothes be brought out. Gilda came back with the wash clothes and began wiping Kayla off. She started on her face and worked her way through Kayla's cum-stained hair. Joelle had already started wiping Kayla's legs and delicately wiped up to her pussy. Joelle and Gilda were both tender and took their time to ensure Kayla was clean and comfortable. Now that the show was over, the crowd disbanded and dispersed to their previously occupied places around the room.

When Joelle and Gilda were done cleaning Kayla up, they wrapped her in the large blanket and led her to another room that was hidden from view when Kayla had first entered the club. The room was bare except for one extremely large bed and a few pillar candles strategically placed for maximum lighting.

"Rest, you did wonderful," Joelle told her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Joelle," Kayla started.

"I'm here, don't worry," Joelle squeezed Kayla around the blanket and Kayla scrambled onto the bed and fell into the pillows.

Joelle joined her and the two lay together in the bed, Kayla's head resting on Joelle's chest.

"I'll be right outside," Gilda told them, and left the room.

Kayla's body thrummed with pressure and energy. Her jaw was throbbing and her pussy and ass were sore. Her nipples sent ripples of anguish through her with every sudden movement. Kayla felt strange and wonderful.

"I can't believe what just happened," Kayla said.

Joelle stroked Kayla's damp hair and told her, "You were amazing."

12