Love in the Eye of a Storm

Story Info
Two friends caught in a storm and discover love between them.
4.1k words
4.46
70.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toast37
toast37
4 Followers

I had known Delilah since we were both in Kindergarten at the age of five. It was lunchtime and Steve Thompson, who was and remained the school bully and all around jackass, had stolen my milk. Delilah came up to me and sat down, offering to share her chocolate milk with me. I never was one of those kids that was like, "Eww, girls are icky and stupid," when I was little. She and I became instant friends.

And we remained friends as we grew up. We did almost everything together. When we were nine, my dad had built me a tree house. On the very first time up in it, we were telling jokes. I was laughing so hard, I was rolling around, forgetting about how high up we were. I rolled out of the tree house, fell to the ground and broke my arm. Later at the hospital, she asked me if she wanted me to break her arm so I wouldn't be the only one with a cast. I told her that it was ok, but she kept going on, knowing that our joking around was making me feel better after being such a klutz. "You sure," she said as she pulled a strand of her dark red hair out of her eyes. "Because I will totally go find a hammer and do it."

Obviously, she didn't do anything like that, only because her mom had walked in when she said it and got upset with her. But that's how close we were growing up. Ready to take a bullet for the other.

As the years went on, things never changed between us. At least, not till we graduated from high school.

It was a week after we had finished school. Both of us had been accepted to the same college. Our parents, who were friends as well, were sitting around talking that afternoon and decided that Delilah and I should drive down to the campus to check things out. They even suggested that we see if there were any apartments available in the area.

Delilah and I both thought it would be a cool idea. The college was a good six-hour drive away, so maybe an apartment would be a good idea. Neither of us wanted to live in dorms with people we didn't know. "The world has crazy people in it," I said. "No way should we inconvenience the normal ones with our weird ways." Delilah busted up laughing when I said that.

The next day, we loaded up my crappy Ford Escort with snacks, drinks, and some clothes. My dad gave me some extra money for gas and a hotel room. "Now," my dad said to me, "don't do anything I wouldn't do." He gave me a wink when he said that. "Jesus dad," I said. "Weird old man."

I said goodbye to my parents and got into the car as Delilah was saying bye to her parents. She got into the car and I started the engine and drove off. "So," she said. "How many strip clubs are we going to on this trip, because I seriously want a lap dance from some blonde with gi-normous fake tits." I looked at her like she was nuts, but noticed that she was smiling.

"Freak," I said and she slugged me on the arm. As we drove towards the college, we talked about a lot of stuff. The biggest topic was the scandal from the graduation ceremony. We went to school with the daughter of the mayor. When she came up to get her diploma, she ripped his graduation gown off and was completely naked underneath. Like I said, scandal. The local news media was having a field day with it.

After about two hours of driving, dark storm clouds started to roll in. A few minutes after that, a heavy rain started to fall. Delilah and I discussed what we should do, and decided to pull over some place when we saw a huge lightning bolt strike a tree near by.

We found a motel to stay at, figuring we would stay there the night, get up early and drive the rest of the way to the college, then head back home in time for dinner.

As I went and got us a room, Delilah ran over to a small diner next door and ordered us a couple of cheeseburgers and fries to go. As I grabbed our bags and cooler from the car, trying not to get completely soaked from the rain, with little success I might add, Delilah came rushing over with the food. I tossed her the keys and she unlocked the door as I ran for dry cover.

I dropped the bags on the floor as she closed the door. One look at me had her chuckling. "What?" I asked. "You," she said through her giggles, "you look like a drowned rat." I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that she was pretty much right. I was starting to feel cold from standing there in wet clothes. As I started to take my shirt off, Delilah whistled at me and pulled out a dollar from her pocket.

"Yeah baby, take it off," she said. As I told you earlier, we were weird. I pulled my shirt back down, stuck my tongue out at her as I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to change into some dry clothes.

I stripped myself naked and used one of the motel towels to dry myself off. As I started to open the bag, I heard Delilah scream, "Oh shit. Stop, don't open that bag."

"What," was all I said, not understanding why I couldn't open my own bag. It was because it wasn't my bag. We had both packed up our stuff into identical dark blue duffel bags, and I had grabbed hers by mistake. As I saw her clothes inside, I also noticed something else sticking out from under her clothes. A vibrator.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself, wondering why she had brought this along. Ok, I'm not a total idiot, and I know why she brought it. But didn't know why she brought it, if you get what I'm saying. We both knew we were sharing a room, so she had to know that she couldn't use it without me knowing.

Meanwhile, Delilah was pounding on the door for me to give her bag back to her. I could even hear her silently praying that I didn't notice what she had. I quickly zipped the bag up, opened the door a little and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said as she handed me my bag. I got dressed and walked back into the room. Delilah was looking kind of embarrassed as she sat on her bed.

"You saw, didn't you?" she asked me. "Saw what?" I asked, trying my best to hide the fact that I had seen her vibrator. "Nothing," she said without looking at me. "Oh, ok," I said as I jumped on my bed and turned the TV on. After a moment of flipping through the channels, I started to make a humming sound like a vibrator would.

Delilah looked at me and saw the huge grin on my face. "Oh my god," she said. "I am so embarrassed."

"It's ok," I told her. "Everyone has urges that need to be taken care of."

"What about you?" she asked. "Me?" I said. "Of course I do."

Delilah started to relax a bit. "Seriously?" she asked. "Yeah, I really do. I get horny and turned on just like everyone else."

"Oh," she said. "Wanna eat?" She changed the subject just like that. Something she had a talent for doing. It was like we weren't just talking about how I jerk off just seconds ago. Delilah grabbed the bag of food from the diner and tossed me two small cheeseburgers and a thing of fries. As she started eating, I got us two sodas from the cooler and handed her one. "Thanks," she said with a mouthful of fries.

As we ate, the rain continued to pour buckets outside. Occasionally the roar of thunder could be heard. I noticed Delilah jump slightly each time it happened. I had no idea she was afraid of thunder. A very loud crack of thunder and lightning hit the sign to the motel, and the power went out. I heard Delilah shriek a little as this happened, and the next thing I knew, she was grabbing onto me very tightly and shivering.

"It's just a power outage," I said. "I... I... I know," she said in a very quiet voice. Still, she didn't let go of me. A minute later, there was a knock at the door. I damn near had to pry Delilah off of me so I could see who it was.

It was the manager of the motel. "We lost power," he said. The room was dark, but outside there was a little bit of light from the sun high above the dark storm clouds, trying to break through and end this rain. "No shit?" I said in a very sarcastic voice, but I don't think he got it. "Yeah," he said scratching his head. "Anyways, there's a motel not far from here and they still got power."

"We'll go there," I heard Delilah say from behind me. "That's gonna be a problem," said the manager. "The road is totally washed out from the storm."

"Then why did you tell us about the other motel?" I asked him. He just looked at me while he scratched his head and thought about it. "Yeah, that does seem kind of silly to tell people about it, huh?"

"Just a little, yeah," I said. He looked around for a minute and then walked away without saying goodbye or anything else. I closed and locked the door. The room was in total darkness again. I couldn't see anything. Not even Delilah, who was standing right behind me. At least, not till I walked right into her.

"Ow," she said as we bumped into each other. "Sorry," I told her as I tried to feel my way back to my bed. I started to feel something soft in my hand. "Hey," she said. "You could at least buy me dinner before you try and feel me up."

I yanked my hand back from her breast. "I am so sorry," I said. "I really can't see anything."

"It's ok," Delilah said to me. Just then, there was another loud crash of thunder outside, and she jumped on me. We both fell down, and thankfully, landed on a bed. We continued to lay on the bed with her shivering in my arms. "I've always hated storms like this," she whispered to me.

With her pressed against my body, holding me tightly as the storm raged outside, I felt myself starting to get hard. Why now, I thought to myself. Anytime but when my best friend is pressed up against me. I tried to think of anything that would make my erection go away before she noticed it.

"Um," she said. Too late, she had felt it and I was busted. "Are you getting some wood right now?"

I was silent for a moment before answering. "Kind of," I sheepishly said. Delilah didn't say anything about it, though I could feel her nodded her head a little. We were both quiet for a few minutes, listening to the rainfall and the wind howl, and the occasional crack of thunder. The whole time, my cock remained as hard as stone.

"Can I touch it?" she suddenly asked. I could tell from her tone that it had taken a lot of courage to ask me that, but still, I wasn't sure. Delilah was my best friend. And yes, I occasionally wondered what it would be like to be with her in that way. But at the same time, I didn't want to ruin our age long friendship. "Please?" she asked. I couldn't say no to her.

"Ok," I finally answered, my voice very dry all of the sudden. I felt her hand lightly touch my cock through my jeans. Now it was my turn to jump a little when she touched me. "Did I hurt you?" she asked sincerely. "No," I said. "Just not used to anyone other than myself doing that."

"So you're...?"

"Yeah."

Delilah took her hand away from my crotch and placed it on my chest over my heart, which was going a million miles a minute. Then she lay her head on my chest. "I am to," she said.

I was kind of shocked at this. Delilah had a few different boyfriends during high school. One of them, it had seemed it was kind of serious with. And even though we really never went into details on our relationships, I had always assumed that she had done it with him.

"I," she started to say, but trailed off as another thunderbolt roared overhead. I started to gently rub her back to try and calm her down. "There's something I want to tell you," she finally said. "But I'm afraid what will happen if I do."

"It's ok," I said. "You don't have to be afraid. You can tell me anything."

"Ok," she said and took a deep breath. "I... I'm in love with you. Have been for a little over a year now. You don't know how many times I've tried to work up the courage to tell you, but couldn't for fear that you wouldn't feel the same way about me."

"Why now?" I asked her.

"I don't know," Delilah said. "I guess I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I felt like I was gonna burst if I didn't say something to you about it."

I was quite for a bit. Thinking about what she had just said to me, and how much my feelings for her were the same. "Please say something," she said. I didn't say a word. Instead, I turned her face up to mine and kissed her. Her tongue met mine in a dance between our mouths as we hungrily devoured each other.

We kissed like this for what felt like an eternity. Finally, she pulled back, giving the tip of my nose a quick kiss as she did. I felt her get off the bed, and in the little light available, I could see her pulling her shirt up over her head. I followed what she did and took my shirt off as well. As I tossed my shirt aside, something hit me in the face. It was her bra. Delilah wasn't one of this big breasted girls, but I was one of those guys that liked smaller ones. "Anything bigger than a handful and you're just asking for trouble." That was a line from some movie, but I can't remember which one. But whoever said it was right.

As I held her bra in my hands and stared at her, I heard Delilah unzip her jeans and slide them down her legs. I started to unzip my own jeans when I felt a hand on top of my own. "Let me," she whispered. I pulled my hand away and felt her as she pulled the zipper down. She started to pull on my jeans, and I lifted my ass to help her. She had them and my boxers off, leaving me to lay there naked on the bed.

A moment later, she climbed back onto the bed with me and started planting kisses along my chest, making her way up and along my neck. She then started to nibble on my ear as her hand searched out and found my rock hard cock, gripping it in her hand, she slowly started to stroke me. I traced my hand along her back like I had done earlier. But this time, I made my way lower until I was feeling her ass. My fingers slipped their way between her crack till I found the cleft of her wet pussy. As I made the same slow traces between her wet lips, her breathing in my hear turned into ragged gasps and she started to pump my cock faster and harder. When I slipped a finger into her folds, her entire body seized up and she held her breath.

The next thing I knew... "OH YES, OH GOD YEAH!" she screamed into my ear as her orgasm ripped through he body and her juices gushed from her pussy around my fingers. Delilah let go of my cock and pushed my hand away as she tried to catch her breath.

"Wow," she said, still a little out of breath. "I've never had an orgasm like that before. And you just barely slipped a finger in me."

"More?" I asked her. "More," she said, rolling over on top of me and kissing me. I rolled her onto her back and began kissing my way down her body. I stopped at her breasts, licking and sucking on her stiff little nipples. I took one between my teeth and gently nipped at it, which caused her to moan in pleasure. After a few minutes at her breasts, I continued to kiss my way down Delilah's body. I wiggled my tongue in her bellybutton before moving down between her thighs.

I remembered something my dad had once told me. He said that whenever I go down on a woman, never head right for the promised land. You got to tease your way to it. Kiss the insides of her thighs. Start with one, making your way closer to her. Then once you're close, skip over it and start kissing your way down on the other thigh. Then you make your way back up again, but this time, kiss all around it. But remember, don't kiss any part of her vagina yet. Let it all build up inside her. And then... Once you can sense her going made with desire, and believe me, you will sense it. Give her clit just a little lick and she'll explode on you.

So that's exactly what I did. I followed his rules perfectly, though I added a little something extra. I gently rubbed the sides of her legs. And dad was right. Within a minute, I could feel her breathing rapidly. So I went and gave her clit a lick. Just as I did, she had another powerful orgasm and gushed her honey all over my face as she clamped her thighs around my head, trapping me, as she screaming out in pleasure.

As she came down from her sexual high, her legs went a limp and I moved away. I crawled up towards her and held her in my arms. A few minutes later, she kissed me and said, "My turn."

Delilah didn't waste any time. She slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth. Being so turned on at the moment, I didn't last longer than thirty seconds before I was about to cum. I told her that I was about to and she said, "Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you and feel your cum sliding down my throat." That's all it took. She barely had time to get me back into her mouth before I came what felt like bucket loads. She continued to suck me after I was done, and until I went soft in her mouth. Delilah then came back up to me and I held her once again in my arms.

There was more thunder outside, but this time, she didn't get scared. We remained lying there, holding each other for a while. When we started to get cold, we finally pulled the blanket and sheets back and got under them. Delilah drifted off to sleep at the sound of the rain, and followed shortly after.

I awoke a few hours later to find her still sleeping in my arms. The power was still out, but I could make out her face in the dark. She looked like a beautiful goddess as she slept. Her light breathing sounded a little like a cat purring to me. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. I listened to the rain outside for a while before Delilah woke up.

"Hey," she said in a half asleep voice, smiling at me. We kissed briefly and then she lay her head back down on my chest. "That was the best sleep I ever had. I feel so safe here in your arms."

"I know how you feel," I said.

A few minutes later, she got out of bed and started looking around the room. "What are you doing?" I asked, but she didn't say anything. A moment later, she got back into bed and handed me a slightly cold cheeseburger. "I don't know about you," she said. "But I am starving."

As we ate, we continued our discussion from the car before the storm started. And when we were done eating, we still continued to talk. A short time later, as I was talking about something I now can't remember, Delilah started to kiss my neck.

"You know," I said, interrupting myself from what I was in the middle of talking about. "It's hard for me to concentrate with you doing that."

"Good," she said and went back to kissing my neck. She kissed her way along my jaw to my lips. I returned her kiss and we held each other. Her hand traveled down my body and found my growing cock. "I'm want you," she whispered in my ear. "I want you inside me now."

There was nothing I wanted more, but I didn't have any protection and told her so. "It's ok," she said. "Mom put me on the pill when I was fifteen."

Nothing more was needed to be said. I kissed Delilah with a hungry passion. As I did, I maneuvered myself over her, sliding my cock along her wet pussy. Gently, I started to enter her and she moaned into my mouth. Soon, I came up against her hymen and stopped. We broke out kiss and looked into each others eyes. She nodded her head, letting me know that she was ready. "I love you," I said to her and drove myself through her barrier.

Delilah whimpered in pain for a moment, and I held myself still, allowing both her and I a chance to get used to this new sensation.

After a minute, she told me to go continue. I slowly slid myself in and out of her tight pussy. She was gripping my shaft with her muscles, and everything felt like heaven. I kept the slow pace up for a few minutes, and then sped up when she told me to go fast. Soon, she had her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper into her. I could feel her juices running out around my cock as I continued to fuck her, and soon, she was having yet another orgasm.

As this one ended, she rolled me over onto my back, keeping me inside her as she did, and started to ride me. Slowly at first, but then going faster and faster. She came yet again, and that was the end for me. I came deep inside her pussy, which triggered yet another orgasm for her.

toast37
toast37
4 Followers
12