Love in the Eye of a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell on top of me with a smile on her face, and my cock still inside her as her orgasm faded away.

Delilah and I had sex four more times before the storm ended the following morning. With the road ahead washed out, we got into the car and headed back home. When we arrived, we broke the news to our parents about how we were both dating. They all had the same response. "About damn time." Though, we didn't tell them about the sex we had. That was for us, and us alone.

When the fall came, we were off to college. Delilah and I had found a nice little one bedroom apartment to live in while we went to school. When she and I weren't in classes or studying, we pretty much fucked like rabbits.

A few days after we finished college, I took her out to dinner and asked her to marry me. She said yes, and eight months later I was standing at the alter as she walked down the isle towards me.

Delilah and I have been married for six years now. Our sex life continues to be great, and we are still the best friends we always have been. She is pregnant with our first child right now, and we couldn't be happier.

Thank god for that rain storm though. Because without it, our lives wouldn't be the great one it is today.

12