Love in the Leagues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

Keith beamed brightly as he squeezed Lauren against his hip. He kissed Lauren's cheek and led the men into the den. The two women Lauren was left alone with eyeballed her and rolled their eyes when she shot their looks right back. Both women were Hispanic and looked trashy with way too much make-up on. Keith came back into the living room and told the girls to set up the food.

"So how do you know Keith?" one of the girls ask. Lauren didn't answer and the women pegged her as 'stuck up' and did as Keith asked and walked into the kitchen. Lauren was about to follow when the door bell rang. She walked to the door and was shocked as all hell to see Ginger at the door looking incredibly sexy in a light pink blouse and matching skirt.

"Ginger? What are you doing here?" Lauren was able to emit.

"My girl Hannah told me about a party that Keith was having tonight so I figured I'd drop by and convince him that ending our relationship is a bad idea." she smiled brightly. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she walked inside.

"I came to see you." she lied and gave her a hug. "And I think you and Keith getting back together is a great idea. He's in the back so why don't you go talk to him?" Lauren said turning around and started to pull Ginger to the back but Keith emerged and stared at the two women.

"Ginger, what the hell are you doing here? I thought I made it clear to you that it was over." he said and walked towards the kitchen but not before shooting Lauren a look. Ginger, being persistent, followed Keith.

"Baby, I've been nothing but good to you. Two years of my life you've taken and then out of nowhere you want to end things? I just don't understand."

"Why don't you go home and I'll call you later." Keith said and gave one of the girls setting up the food a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Is she the reason you don't want to be with me anymore?" Ginger nearly cried as she eyes the woman standing next to Keith.

"Uh-uh girl. She the one Keith was all hugged up with when we came." the girl spat and pointed to Lauren. Ginger spun to Lauren and shook her head.

"What is she talking about?"

"I'm with Lauren now. She fucked me royally about two hours ago and I enjoyed every second of it." Keith barked growing tired of trying to break it her gently; fuck that. He wanted her out of his house and the sooner the better.

Lauren saw the tears well in Gingers soft blue eyes and wanted to pick up the nearest kitchen knife and gut Keith like a fish. "I thought you were my friend." Ginger cried.

"Ginger, it's not what you think. Please let me explain." Lauren saw Ginger clenching her fists and inching towards her.

"Explain what? That you pretended to be my friend so you could steal my man? And what about Zach? I'm sure he has no idea what kind of whore you are!" she spat and was now in Lauren's face. "I can't believe I trusted you!"

Ginger threw up her hand and swung at Lauren which she dodged easily. Keith, sensing a full on catfight was going down, ran to get the fellas. They ran into the living room and cheered on the women who now clung to each other deflecting the other's blows.

"Ginger stop! I don't want to fight you!" Lauren screamed when she finally pushed Ginger off her.

"So just stand there and let me fuck you up for fucking my man." Ginger snapped and lunged at Lauren. She was able to grab Lauren and shook her aggressively. Lauren knew at that moment had to do something to free herself. When she was a child and teenager she was a gymnast so she used that to her advantage. Spreading her legs she fell into a split and brought Ginger to a bending position. Lauren used all her might to twist her body and flip Ginger over her onto her back. The men cheered and Keith ram to Lauren and picked her up. He threw her over his shoulder and laid a smack on her ass.

"That's my fucking girl!" he yelled and he dropped Lauren into the crowd of men. Two of the men helped Ginger up and carried her to her car. When more guests arrived at the house the fight was all they talked about. Lauren sulked in Keith's bedroom bawling over what she had done to Ginger.

"Stop your crying woman." Keith said when he finally came to check on her nearly two hours later. He was practically drunk and tripping over his own feet as he made his way to the bed where Lauren was sitting.

"I really hurt her and I didn't want to." Lauren sobbed.

"It was either her or you. But you handled yourself very well. I can't wait to see that split again in the near future." he grinned and gave her a sloppy kiss and rejoined the party.

Lauren sighed in disgust and grabbed her bags. She crawled out the window and caught the next bus to her apartment. As soon as she entered her home she crawled in her bed and fell asleep. The next morning she awoke at 6 AM and immediately got ready for work. Her phone rang as she ate a sensible breakfast and she knew it was Keith. She ignored the call and left her apartment.

When Lauren entered her office Greg Thoms pulled her into his office. "Lauren, I called Keith Sunday to congratulate him on his team's win and he told me Zach attacked him and he was arrested. What the hell is going on?"

"Well, that's true but Keith dropped the charges."

"Why did Zach attack him?" Greg asked.

"It's a long story and I really don't want to relive it." She threw him a look to signal he should just drop the subject and she walked to her office. Her assistant, Sheila had mountains of paperwork waiting for her since she had took the previous day off to attend Zach's trial. Lauren was nowhere near halfway through when her lunch break approached.

"Where are you headed for lunch?" Sheila asked as she picked up the work that Lauren had been able to complete. "Zach hasn't called so I don't know if you're going with him or not."

"No, we broke up." Lauren informed her and Sheila stared at and nearly dropped the files in her hand. She sat in the chair in front of Lauren's desk.

"I want every detail and don't leave anything out. What the hell happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I'll be leaving for lunch in ten minutes." Lauren said and turned to her computer.

"All right." Sheila let it go and walked out of the office.

As soon as the ten minutes were up Lauren looked up and saw Zach hovering above her. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she stood and grabbed her purse.

"Can I take you to lunch?" he asked biting his bottom lip; the lip Lauren was fighting not to just suck off his face.

"I don't think that's such a good idea. If Keith sees us together he could reopen the case against you." she says and walks toward the door. Zach grabs her arm and she stares at him.

"I don't care. I've been going crazy. I know it's been barely 36 hours but I can't stand to be away from you for 36 minutes." He sighed at the look on her face. "Lunch. Just let me take you to lunch." He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear. "I've got an itch only you can scratch." Lauren chuckles and nods her head agreeing to lunch.

Minutes after Lauren and Zach leave Keith approaches Sheila's desk carrying a vase of assorted flowers. "Beautiful flowers." she smiles.

"I'm here to see Lauren Stephens." Keith tells her.

"Oh, sorry she stepped out for lunch." Sheila informs him. "Hey, aren't you Keith Platt?" she asks and stands from her desk.

"That would be me."

"Gee, I caught your game Saturday. My husband absolutely loves you. Could I get your autograph for him?" She grabs a sheet of paper and a pen and hands it to him.

"Did Lauren go to lunch alone?" Keith pondered as he scribbled his name on the paper.

"Oh, no. She went with her boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend. I really hope they work things out. They make such a cute couple." Sheila rants and takes back her pen. "Thank you so much. My husband is going to die when I tell him you came in today." Keith smiles kindly and spins on his heels and leaves the office.

Lauren sipped her iced tea as she and Zach waited for the order inside the small café. "I cannot wait to have you back in my arms love." Zach said caressing her hand across the table. "So what's your plans to get away from Keith?" Zach sipped his own tea and stared at Lauren. She shrugged her shoulders and accepted the plate of food when their waiter arrived.

Her eyes widened when she saw Keith approaching their table. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise!" Keith exclaimed as he pulled a chair up to the table. "Are you two talking about getting back together because I figured Lauren wouldn't even remember your name after the intensely satisfying fuck session we had yesterday. I can still her pussy wrapped around my dick." Keith sneered the last part in Zach's ear and Lauren saw his jaw clenching. He bore a hole in her head and leaned forward.

"Lauren, I'm gonna take a rain check on lunch." He pulled out his wallet to pay for their food but Keith gripped his hand.

"I'll take care of the bill. You better head to practice. A little birdie tells me Breckview is taking the state championship this year, especially if you play Saturday the way you played at practice." Keith shook his head, released Zach hands and gave Lauren a kiss on her lips.

When Zach was out of sight Keith grabbed his plate of food and picked at the French fries. "Funny thing happened to me. I woke up this morning and you weren't next to me." Keith spoke and dipped a fry in ketchup before bringing it to his lips.

"I couldn't be around you after what happened last night. In fact I can't even stand to be near you right now." she said and grabbed her purse and attempted to get up from her seat but Keith grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

"Lauren I am growing tired of repeating myself. Now you get with the program or I can't guarantee that either you or Zach will have a happy near future." Lauren had never seen Keith so furious. She swallowed hard and excused herself to the bathroom.

When she entered the private stall she sat on the surprisingly clean toilet seat and let out a blood curdling scream. She was glad the bathroom was empty otherwise security would've been kicking the door wondering what the hell was wrong with her. She made up her mind that this had to end, one way or another.

Zach punched the wall of his apartment and nearly knocked over his bookcase when he entered his apartment that day after he was done with practice. Not only had he played shitty but coach benched him from the game on Saturday since it was obvious he had other things on his mind than winning the state championship. He had also failed his Calculus exam and his professor informed him the failure had brought his A average to a high C and that he needed an A on the final to get back his average and secure his position as class valedictorian. He was also furious he was letting Keith make him seem like a punk bitch; if Keith crossed him one more time he would gladly walk himself into prison just to give Keith the ass kicking he so rightfully deserved.

The doorbell ringing prevented Zach from completely trashing his place. He walked to his door and swung it open and saw Ben standing there. "What do you want?" he said in an annoyed tone and turned his back to the door and walked away. Ben walked in and closed the door.

"Good to see you too." he smirked and saw the hole in the wall. "I see you and your wall are gooing through a domestic dispute."

"I'm really not in the mood for your lame jokes Ben." Zach plopped on his couch and grabbed the remote. He turned on his TV and half heartedly listened to the seven o'clock news.

"What's gotten into you?" Ben took the empty seat next to Zach and noticed his miserable state.

"Lauren and I broke up."

"Serious? Damn, I always thought you two made a decent couple. Was it because of that kiss Angelia gave you?" Ben inquired.

"I don't wanna talk about it and how do you remember that girl's name? You two barely spoke." Zach said and turned to Ben.

"Oh! I completely forgot." Ben sat up and began. "After the game when you rushed off Angelia and I went to Keith's after party. She got wasted and we hooked up. And she ratted Keith out. Dude, Angelia is a hardcore prostitute. She told me Keith paid her to basically screw your brains out that night after the game and he was going to tape it and show it to Lauren the next day but since you didn't come to the after party Keith had to go with a back up plan."

"And you waited until now to tell me this shit!" Zach yelled and jumped up from his seat.

"I tried to call you all day Sunday, Monday and yesterday." Ben reasoned.

"I was in jail Monday and in court yesterday!"

"Jail? For what?"

"Keith came by Lauren's place Sunday morning and showed her a tape he made of my kiss with Angelia thinking she would break it off with me and I straight jacked his ass up. He had my ass arrested"

"So why did you and Lauren break up?" Ben asked again.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it." Zach sighed and then a smile crossed his face. "Do you have Angelia's number?"

"Yeah, she gave it to me after the most amazing sex she ever had, or so she says." Ben says cockily. He pulled his phone from his pocket and retrieved Angelia's number. He read it to Zach and he dialed the number on his own phone.

"Hello?" Zach heard Angelia answer groggily.

"Angelia, hey girl!" he said smoothly.

"Who is this?"

"Zach, you kissed me at Keith Platt's game a couple nights ago." he explained.

"What do you want? How did you get my number?" she asked suspiciously.

"Ben."

"Oh, Benny." He sensed her ear length smile. "What can I do for you?"

"Listen, can we meet somewhere for lunch tomorrow? There's something I want to ask you but I want to do it in person." he asks.

"Sure. I'm free around 12:30. Bring Ben with you." she says and after confirming the location she hangs up.

"What are you planning?" Ben asked when Zach snapped his phone shut.

"Karma is a bitch, buddy and I don't want to be around Keith when the shit hits the fan." Zach simply beamed and his sexy features in his face returned. Tomorrow it was on and Zach couldn't wait for the fireworks.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers
12