Love in the Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,093 Followers

"Ah. For someone who hasn't done that before, you're very good at that." Her voice was a breathy whisper.

Looking up, I too whispered, almost afraid to break the spell of this moment.

"Beginner's luck."

She tightened her fingers around my cock making me groan.

"I want you to touch me now," she told me softly.

My hand left her breast and drifted across her belly to the tight tangle of curls. The hairs were soft and yet wiry at the same time. Moving down, I felt my fingers brush the puffy swollen lips, and then they sank into warmth, slick, wet and warm. She gasped as my fingers moved through her inner lips.

I felt her breath by my ear.

"I don't get wet as quickly as I did when I was younger. You will have to go slowly, or you could hurt me. Try to sink a finger into me."

She shuddered next to me as I did that. It felt indescribable. Like putting a finger into warm pudding. She tightened around my finger as a gasp, and then a moan from her, sent shivers through me.

"Then again, maybe I am that wet. Oh, god!"

I had pushed a second finger in beside the first. She shifted her hips a little and my fingers sank in deeper. Exploring her outer lips with my thumb, I found the little nub at the top.

"Oh yes. Slowly. Small circles."

I rubber her clit softly with my thumb, letting my fingers move back and forth a bit inside her. The slick wetness of her increased and her breathing came faster. With a moan she spread her legs wide pressing her heels into the blanket. She lifted herself up to my fingers.

"Tim, please..." she moaned. "Now."

Nodding, I moved my hand. Lifting myself up, I slid myself over on top of her. Her legs came up my sides. I felt her lower lips touch the tip of my cock like a wet kiss. When I tried to push forward she pressed against my chest stopping me.

"You're too high," she said with a smile. "Here."

Reaching down between us, she pushed me down a bit. I felt her wet outer lips almost lick at the head. Then, with a nod from her, I pushed inside.

A gasp rose up from both of us as I sank into her. When I bottomed out I must have been grinning because she giggled a little and touched my face.

"You can rest your weight on me more. You won't hurt me. Come down till you're on your elbows."

I lowered myself onto her, still not wanting to hurt her with my weight, but she moved a little and I seemed to find just the right spot. I gave a thrust, then a second. I could feel her pussy gripping me tightly. Then the inside of her began to grip me in pulses.

"How are you doing that?" I asked, surprised at the sensation.

She laughed and gripped me even tighter

"I'll never tell," she told me grinning.

Her hands moved down my back, and then she dug in her nails near my ass. I felt her hips move under me. One of her hands came up and caught the back of my head. She pulled me down closer, kissing at my neck. I could feel her thighs, getting wet now with sweat as heat built between us, clasped tight to my hips. Her breast moved against my chest. Emma's breath was warm against my neck.

"Oh, Tim. Oh, Tim... That's right. That feels wonderful. A little faster now!" she urged.

I began to thrust harder into her. I heard a whisper of a deeper moan next to my ear.

"Harder. Yes just like that," she begged. Her hands, now both on my hips, pulled at me with every thrust driving me deeper. "I know you're close Tim. Just let it happen. It's okay, this is for you." Her voice was a soft whisper in my ears as she kissed my neck.

I felt her moans through me as my breath quickened. The primal, more primitive part of me took over then. Arching my back, I drove myself into her as hard as I could. I heard her whimper, and that whimper drove me on to even great effort. Then she cried out as I began to cum inside her, and her fingers raked across my side!

" Yes, oh yes, Tim. That's it. Cum for me!"

I uttered a wordless sound as I flooded into her. My breath came in spasms. Then gasping for breath, trembling, I felt her pull me down onto her.

"Oh, my man. My beautiful man." She ran her fingers over the back of my head as I lay on her breasts, trying to catch my breath.

Looking up at her, still breathless, I saw her smile at me. Her face flush in the firelight, her lips trembling. I wanted to kiss those lips forever.

"I love you," I said, when I finally could.

Smiling, she nodded. "I know, Tim. I know." She hugged me to her tightly. In my ear I heard her whisper. "I love you too."

To hear that from her, at that time, released the tears that hadn't been able to fall before. I clung to her as they ran down my cheeks. I heard her chuckle softly then hug me tighter. Her hands caressing my back and neck. I felt her lips kiss my ear then the line of my jaw, my chin, my lips. Looking up at her I saw her beautiful smile. Her eyes were wet, but merry.

"Women are suppose to cry when deflowered, not men." Brushing away a tear, she pushed up against my chest.

I took my weight up on arms that trembled and somehow lifted myself up. I saw her shiver as I slid out of her. The air of the room was a cold shock after the hot warmth of her.

She caressed my face.

"My wonderful man. Thank you. Thank you for that precious gift." She moved me till I lay flat on my back beside her. She snuggled in against my chest, her arm across my stomach.

Slowly, as I was able to move again, I brushed my fingers through the damp hair by her ear. The fire's light had turned brown to red and gray to gold.

Looking down at her, our eyes met, and we just looked at each other. She lifted herself up till she was looking down at me. A soft kiss, then another followed. She trailed fingers across my chest. I caught her hand as she started to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Smiling, she leaned in and kissed me lightly.

"For future reference, my delightfully new man, when you cum as hard and as strong as you did in me just now, a woman has to go to the bathroom." She pushed herself to her feet her legs unsteady for a second. I must have been grinning at that. Smiling, she picked up a pillow from a nearby chair and tossed it at me. "Rest. I'll be back. I promise."

I watched the curves of her ass as she walked away.

Taking a long, deep breath, I put the pillow under my head. Then a shiver ran through me. Without her beside me the room felt cold. I tried to get up to add wood to the fire, but my legs trembled. Finally, after two attempts, I got to my feet.

Reaching the table by the couch, I took a sip of my now cold coffee. On unsteady legs I went to the fireplace and started adding logs. I soon stoked the coals to a cheery blaze. Then I moved the blanket back a bit and lay back down just as Emma returned. She looked at the fire and smiled. Nodding, she sat down on the floor beside me. She handed me a bottle of water.

"Oh, thank you."

She smiled as I guzzled down the cold liquid. I watched her take a wash cloth, warm to the touch, and start to wipe me clean of our juices. She watched me as she cleaned me. She smiled when I flinched. She knew how sensitive I was.

Emma leaned over me to place the washcloth by the fire. Her breast hung under her near enough to my face that I rose up and caught a nipple.

She let me suckle for a bit them pulled away. Her hands, now empty, they began to roam across my chest. Everywhere her hands went her eyes followed. She explored every curve of my ribs, then the flat of my stomach. Then lower.

As her fingers touched my cock, but her hands felt soft. Like warm velvet, she caressed me.

Closing my eyes, I lay back onto the pillow. I felt her other hand come around to cup my balls lightly. I moaned a little as she brushed the hairs back from the base of my cock with her fingers. A soft feeling like silk then warm breath startled my eyes open. I looked down to see her placing light kisses on the head of me.

Catching my eyes, she smiled with that mischievous look in her eyes.

"I know you have never felt this before. Call it my gift back to you."

As I watched, hardly believing what I was seeing, she took me into her mouth. The warm heat spread through the length of me, and I felt myself very quickly start to harden. I was hard as a rock when she ran her tongue up the underside.

"Oh my god!" I moaned.

Her mouth, soft and tight with suction began to pull at me. My fingers went to her head and curled into her short hair. I felt her head rise and fall under my hand. Looking down, I saw her holding me firm at the base, her head slowly bobbing. Her lips, tight around me, went from top to bottom and back. Like wet silk it felt.

Shudders of pleasure and lust racked me. She dug her nails into my inner thighs lightly clawing at me. Her mouth moved now in a slow rhythm. I gasped for breath, whimpering when she stopped and sucked hard at the tip, her tongue pushing at the opening. It ran underneath following a vein down to the base. Laying my head back, I closed my eyes. I felt like I needed to crawl away from her while begging her not to stop at the same time.

Breathing hard, I moaned under her skillful work.

My eyes popped open as I felt a little nip of teeth on the underside! I looked down to see her looking up at me, wickedly grinning.

"Don't close your eyes." She licked from my balls to the tip then around the head. "The show's half the fun."

I shuddered and clawed at the blanket as she ran her teeth, first down the length of me, then up. She caught the head of my cock and licked hard at the underside.

How long I lasted under her efforts, the blanket bunched in my fingers, I don't know. I'm sure it wasn't as long as it felt. To me it seemed to go on for hours. A slow, wonderfully agonizing torture of pleasure.

I screamed as I began to cum. My fingers clawed away the blanket, finding the carpet underneath. She held me steady by my hips and sucked harder. I arched my back as she took the whole length of me in, then back out to the tip. I could feel my cum shooting out in bursts, and I began to feel like she was trying to suck marrow from my spine as she greedily pulled more and more from me. Her fingers stroked the length to get even one more drop.

I brought my hands around to both rest on her head as the last drops spilled into her warm mouth.

"Oh, my god, Emma! Oh, please!" I gasped for my every breath.

Her mouth slowed, but continued to work. Softly. Gently. I would shudder whenever her tongue touched me. I groaned as she gave one last long, hard suck. She only pulled off me, her teeth dragging the skin, when I was completely soft in her mouth.

Lying back, I closed my eyes just trying not to pass out.

I felt her kissing her way up my stomach to my chest. Opening my eyes, I saw her lay her head down on my chest, looking up at me. She was watching my face with a smile.

"That..felt incredible," I told her when I had breath.

She grinned, licking her lips "Didn't know a gray-haired old lady could make you curl your toes, did you?"

I shook my head "Oh, what a wicked woman I have."

She laughed and snuggled in beside me.

"I want to lay on the couch with you holding me," she told me after a bit. "It would be nice to fall asleep watching the fire with you warm against my back."

Rolling over, I kissed her softly.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She looked up at me sleepily. Then shook her head. "I don't do that easily. Never have. We can save that for another night, because as much as I would like to cum, I would like to sleep. Will you hold me as I fall asleep, my lover?"

I brushed her soft, damp hair with a finger. "That would be the end of a wonderful night,"

I kissed her again then helped her to her feet. Lying down on the couch, she lay down next to me, and I covered us both with the blanket. With me spooned up against her, we snuggled into one another as the room slowly cooled. She took my hand and moved it to her breast, and I cupped it softly.

Breathing the scent from her hair, my eyes started to get heavy as I watched the fire crackle down. I heard a soft, sleepy whisper.

"I love you."

Kissing the back of her head I whispered back

"I love you too. Always will."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Light and a rush of cold air woke me.

My movement woke Emma.

The look on my mom's face woke us both!

She stood in the open doorway. I saw that she held a bag of what looked like my clothes. It fell from her fingers to the floor.

Slowly, in a daze, she turned and closed the door behind her. Then she turned back to look at us. Emma sat up and pulled the blanket across her chest. I could feel her begin to tremble against me, as Mom looked at her.

Then Mom's eyes went to my face.

"There are a lot of things you don't expect to see. This has to be near the top of the list." Reaching down, she grabbed the bag with my clothes and threw it at me! It hit the back of the couch right by my head.

"TIMOTHY! I raised you better than this! Emma has been through hell this year, and you do this! How could you take advantage of her like this?" she demanded.

"Mom it wasn't..."

"DON'T YOU SPEAK TO ME! I'm disgusted with you!" She cussed in frustration and turned to leave.

Somehow I got from behind Emma and across the room before she could get to the door. I caught her arm, but she yanked it out of my hand. She turned around her eyes blazing.

"I love her, Mom."

Her eyes bore holes into my face. Her nose was flared out, and she was trembling with anger. Though she had never done it before in her life, I was expecting to fell her hand at any second, slapping me. I heard Emma clear her throat behind me. We both turned to look at her. She sat on the couch, the blanket covering her chest.

"I could have told him no." She hugged the blanket close. "I didn't want to. I haven't felt like this since I was a very young woman."

Mom looked at Emma then slowly back at me. I saw her face start to soften. She looked down and slowly shook her head.

"We need to have a long talk about this." She looked up into my eyes. "I can't say I approve. Not at all." She shook her head and looked away.

"Mom, I love her with all my heart. I have for years. Please...don't be mad at Emma."

Her eyes were back on mine, the fire rising in them again.

"Emma? Emma is it?" she said caustically.

"Well," came a small voice from behind us. "Having him call me Mrs. Emma, while we were making love, would have been way too strange."

Mom looked over at Emma and I saw her lips twitch. She took a slow, deep breath. "I'll be in the kitchen. I'll make coffee for us. Timothy?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"I know I'm your mother and I've seen it before, but clothes. Please."

Looking down, I realized I was standing buck naked in front of my mom. I quickly grabbed up a pillow.

She was chuckling as she went to the kitchen.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

We sat in the kitchen and talked for an hour. In the end, Mom didn't approve, but she acknowledged that I was an adult and that my sex life was not her business no matter who it was with. Or what her age was. Or her distance from the house.

She gave Emma a hug as she got up to leave, and whispered something to her that caused Emma to blush to her toes.

I walked to the door with Mom. Looking out, I saw everything was covered with ice and snow. Uncle Bill's SUV was gone, but heavy deep tracks through the snow showed his path.

"He and your grandfather got into it over his new kids this morning. They left before breakfast." Mom answered before I could ask.

I nodded, a little stunned.

"Tim."

Looking at Mom, I saw her open her arms. I hugged her tight.

"I love you, Tim. Part of me is very proud of you for looking beyond blond hair and big boobs to a real woman. I wish I could say I think it's a good thing, but I can't. There is just too many years between you for this...whatever you want to call it, to last. It's going to take a lot of strength from the both of you."

"I know."

"Do you? I wonder." She shook her head. "Everything is iced up. It may be a few days till your grandparents can leave. Make sure you come spend time with them."

"I will," I said.

Mom stepped out the door and stopped on the porch looking back at me. "Treat her right."

I watched her make her way alone across the icy road. She looked back from our porch and waved. I waved back and closed the door behind me. Turning, I saw Emma standing at the kitchen door looking at me.

"Well, she doesn't hate me," she said softly. Tears rolled down her face.

Going to her, I took her into my arms. Pulling her close, I held her as she cried. I cannot say that my eyes were dry either. I held her, my face buried in her soft hair, till her tears ended. When she looked up into my face, I smiled. I gently brushed the salty moisture from her cheek. Leaning in, I placed a single kiss upon those lips, felling them turn up into that beautiful smile I love.

"I want to do something today," I said after a moment.

"What?" she asked, as a slow, wicked grin began to tug at her lips.

"Lets break out the lights. Not all of them...but enough to make this place look it should this time of year." I ran my hand through her soft hair, caressing the silky curls at the back of her neck.

She began to laugh, then shook her head.

"And your Mom's house?" she asked.

"I'll work on it tomorrow." I looked at those beautiful eyes so close to mine. "If I have the time."

"Oh, trust me Tim...you won't have the time." Emma leaned in till her lips were right by my ear. "We can put up the lights later. It's my time now. I want you to take me to your bed, Lover."

The warmth of her breath, just under my ear, sent shivers through me and as I picked her up into my arms, she began to kiss the side of my neck. The way her lips felt...I was not sure we were going to make it upstairs to the bedroom.

*

( I would like to thank patientlee for her work editing this story. This is the oldest erotic story I have ever written. It has been sitting unfinished since the winter of 2011. One of the reasons for that was all the work it needed to get it to the point I wanted. "Patientlee, thank you.")

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,093 Followers