Love in the Shower

Story Info
A fantasy comes true.
1.2k words
20.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always had a special place in my dreams for this particular fantasy. And the day it came true was one I'll never forget, nor will I ever better it; everything was perfect: the place, the girl, the atmosphere that evening.

It all took place at my house one Saturday night. My parents were away for the weekend, so I had invited my girlfriend Marie over for the evening. We had been seeing each other for nearly seven months now, but we had never progressed beyond some heavy petting. I deeply wanted and craved more, but she assured me that She would tell me when the time was right. I was prepared to wait, I had an idea that I would get rewarded for my patience soon enough.

She arrived at about half past six, and we settled down on the settee together. She was looking stunning, the most amazing I had ever seen her. She had dressed up for the occasion, wearing a blue satin dress, virtually backless except for a couple of fairly narrow straps, at the front it more than complimented her already ample cleavage. While I was admiring this, I noticed that she was wearing the gold necklace I had given her in February for her birthday. To top it all off, she had a flower in her hair, giving her a sort of innocence that I found irresistible.

She snuggled up close to me, laying her head on my chest. I had one hand around her shoulders and gently stroked her hair with the other. She looked up at me and smiled contentedly, then settled back down again. We just sat like this for a few minutes, I listened to her breath, felt her chest rising and falling against mine, her soft hair was like silk to my touch. After a time, she lifted her head up again, only this time she reached up and planted a kiss on my lips, just a peck, a teaser. I smiled broadly, and she moved in again. This time it was lingering, her tongue played on my lips, filling me with even more desire. But then she stopped, pulled away, and said that she had something else in store for me tonight. She stood up, and told me she was going to take a shower first, and to meet her upstairs in ten minutes.

And with that she left. At the doorway as she went out of the room she stopped briefly and flashed me a devilish smile.

I waited for about five minutes, eager for what was to come. I could hear the water running in the shower upstairs. A thought swept over me, and I rose up and began to creep up the stairs. When I reached the top, I saw that she had left her dress on the landing, and the door to the bathroom was slightly ajar. I couldn't resist, I had to take a peek. I pushed the door open slowly, just enough to be able to glance inside. I saw her, in the shower. She couldn't hear me for the cascading water, and she seemed oblivious to my entrance. I stuck my head round the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes! There was a small amount of steam covering the glass of the shower, but I could see clearly enough through it to see the outline of her young body. I had never seen this much before, and it was an incredible turn on to see it. I was distracted, both by what I was looking at, and by the growing erection in my pants, so I didn't notice when she opened up the glass screen and saw me standing there. When I realised I had been spotted I was shocked, and embarrassed. But she just smiled, and stepped out to come over to me.

I was able to see her whole body; her smooth skin was shiny and moist, the water was dripping off her, and I very much liked what I saw. She shyly invited me to join her; I was too dumbstruck to respond, I just silently unbuttoned my shirt. I was about to set about my jeans, but she was there before me. She got down on her knees, and carefully and laboriously unzipped my fly, and finally she pulled them down, and I slipped them off completely in one swift manoeuvre. Then, taking me by surprise, she slipped a hand down into my pants, stroking my erection. She did this for only a few seconds, until soon my pants were off as well. I kicked them across the room, into the corner.

She played with me for a short while longer, before taking me by the hand and leading me into the shower with her. She closed the glass screen again, and in the fairly small cubicle we found ourselves with our bodies pressed closely together. The water was still showering us, and our wet bodies glided over each other. I reached out and kissed her again, in the same motion moving one hand around the back of her neck, and the other moved up to her full breasts, and began to stroke them.

I was gently moving her backwards, so that she was resting against the back wall of the cubicle, I had not released her from the kiss, which was firm and passionate, my tongue was keenly exploring her mouth. Water was running down her face and the sensuous trickle as it ran onto my face was strangely exciting. With my other hand I had altered my touch from stroking to massaging, with the occasional pause to toy with her nipples, which elicited slight quivers and breaths of pleasure.

I broke the kiss at last, leaned back a short way, looked deep into her eyes, and took my hand away from her chest. We paused and held the moment there for what seemed like hours. Then I moved forward again, this time lowering my head to the level of her chest, where I resumed my playing with her breasts, only this time using my lips and my tongue, and occasionally my teeth, as I gave her gentle, playful nips.

My hand went lower, reaching down for her clitoris, seeking it out with my fingers. I thrust my groin against hers, and she sighed noisily. I pulled back, then thrust forward again; this time she was ready, and I slipped inside her, deep inside her. It was so easy, the shower had made my penis wet; she needed no help for her part. I quickly got into a rhythm: slow, deep thrusts, and as I built up, they became faster, but yet no shallower. This, combined with the teasing my mouth was doing, and with the help of my hand which had found itself onto her bottom, squeezing it in time with the rhythm, was all building her up into a frenzy. Her breathing was getting shallower and quicker, and in reaction I slowed down, and, with a couple of hard, really penetrating thrusts, she came, moaning deeply and letting out a long breath. I felt her tighten on my erection, and a couple of strokes later I came too, releasing my load inside her. I pulled out, and fell against her, panting.

I kissed her softly on the lips.

But this was only the beginning; when she had got her breath back, she took me by the hand, and led me into the bedroom...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Roommates Coed roomies discover each other.in Lesbian Sex
Lost Flight She strays from her marriage for first time.in Erotic Couplings
The Office Party You gets hot at the office.in Erotic Couplings
My Week With Her Sister Ch. 01 Man gets passionate with his girlfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
Forgetting Clayton Ch. 01 What's she to do with late-working husband?in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories