Love in the Stacks

Story Info
Sarah watches an illicit affair, sparks a desire for her own.
2.6k words
4.33
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much to her job after the morning returns were checked in and put away, but head librarian Sarah always found ways to keep herself busy. She would alphabetize the children's section. That alone could take hours since their grubby little hands never put things back in the right place. Or she could spend time working on new orders even when the supply budget wouldn't allow it. Her favorite bit of busy work, however, was making sure the new hire was run ragged.

It wasn't that she was jealous, at-least not that she would admit to herself, but the young Jess had beat out one of her friends for the position based on looks alone. She had worn a low cut t-shirt which dipped so deeply over her ample cleavage that it was a wonder those tits hadn't sprung free at the slightest turn. Her cut off shorts had been so tight they might as well have been a second skin. Sarah was sure her boss never once looked Jess in the eye during the whole interview. Slutty and easy, with everything in the world just handed to her with just a flash of those baby blue eyes and tan skin.

If Sarah was more honest with herself, she would know that her resentment toward Jess ran much deeper. Sarah had been an awkward teenager and painfully shy. Traits that were like blood in the water to girls like Jess. While she was quite confident in her looks now, enjoying pale skin and dark hair with soft features and sporting a curvy figure which she kept hidden under long dresses and plain clothes, a part of her took sadistic joy in harassing a woman who reminded her so much of those childhood tormentors.

That joy was being elusive today. She was having quite the time finding Jess. She had sent the girl to inventory records of check-outs and check-ins from ten years ago, something they didn't even need but would involve hours in the barely lit, dusty archives. However, she had gone without complaint and hadn't even emerged for her scheduled break.

Not a peep.

After sitting at her desk for fifteen minutes, Sarah decided to see what the hold up was. It wasn't like the blond bimbo to skip out on a break. Sarah mumbled to herself as she moved to the archives, planning what she would say when she found Jess slacking off. However as she rounded the last stack before the archives reading area she found that someone had already beat her to the girl. Judging from the moans, they were giving her a hell of a tongue lashing.

She hid behind a shelf of tax code from the 30s and watched the scene before her in frozen fascination. Jess was sprawled out on a pile of boxes and folders. Her blue blouse was open and her bare breasts trembled, her mouth was stuffed with a pair of panties which muffled her lustful grunts. Between her shapely legs a man was sucking and lapping at her pussy.

He was a broad-backed black man, completely nude. Sarah could barely take her eyes off the chocolaty smoothness of his ass. At the angle the two of them were in Sarah could see everything, her green eyes stared transfixed at the bulge of his smooth sac. She blushed crimson at the fat dick hanging down. It was easily as long as her forearm and that head looked as thick as her wrist. Shame crept in with the lust now, burning her body as she slipped a shaking hand down her skirt.

With a low scream Jess's legs snapped up and spasmed . Her lover quickly took hold of them and held her still while he continued to assault her cunt. Jess bucked and thrashed, beat at his bald head before her eyes rolled back and she fell limp, boneless. Slowly he pulled his head away and smacked his lips loudly before planting a kiss on her thighs.

"Please..." Sarah could barely make Jess out thanks to the gag. "Please, Daddy." She said it over and over while he got into position.

Sarah's fingers worked quickly on her own needy sex. The front of her panties were soaked through and she could feel a trail of juices running down to her knees which were shaking. She had never felt so turned on.

The stud kept hold of Jess's legs, opening them slightly so that her feet were on either side of his head. The girls back arched and Sarah knew he was pressing the tip of that massive dick past the lips of Jess's love box. She slipped two fingers into her own piping hot cunt and leaned hard on the metal rack. He hadn't spoken once since she'd started watching but as he fed inch after inch of his cock into the squirming woman he let out a long hiss.

His dark balls jumped as they pressed tight against her. He was buried completely inside her now. Jess's hands tore at the papers and boxes as drool soaked the thin fabric in her mouth. Sarah watched him start to pump his glistening rod in and out. The sight of it increasing in speed, pounding that pussy so hard she could hear his balls smacking, it was all too much and she came, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. A gush of hot love nectar splashed against her hand as her knees gave out and the room spun.

Sarah had never cum so hard before. While she had been on several dates in her life, only two of them had ended up between the sheets and they had been anything but hot. Her first had managed to get her all worked up before he popped his champagne a little early and all over her stomach. The second had been her math tutor in college. While he helped her understand a square root, he had also subtracted her anal cherry one night after to many beers and she had been forced to drop him from the equation.

At the pace her man had set, there was no way Jess would last very long. She pulled him down into her arms and spread her legs wide, keeping her toes pointed at the ceiling. A deep blush spread all across her body, turning her skin a darker bronze.

"Fuck it" Jess muttered, thrusting her hips up in time with him, greedy for another orgasm. Her lover doubled his speed, rocketing his cock in and out of her pussy with enough force to shake Jess's small body like it was in an earthquake. Suddenly his back went ramrod straight and he slammed into her.

"Oh shit!" He roared while Jess quivered and squirmed under him. Sarah watched his balls jump and small dimples form on his ass cheeks as he tightened up. She watched as the white cream of his seed started to gush out of the edges of Jess's snatch and around his cock. They stayed frozen like that for some time, his dick shooting little spurts of cum into her every now and then with a jump that made both of them groan. After a while, spent, he pulled himself out of her with a wet pop.

Sarah caught a glimpse of Jess's well loved sex. The shaved mound was plastered with his seed, her lips were puffy and red and struggled to hold in as much cum as possible.

"Hot damn, that was fucking good." His voice was strong and thick, like warm honey. Jess spat her panties out and shakily got to her feet.

"Monster," she laughed. "Look at the mess I'm in. I said go easy." Jess struggled to button her shirt while he pulled on his pants.

"You bring it out in me." He planted another kiss on her lips after he helped her to her into her pants. Sarah slinked away as the two cleaned themselves up and kept herself locked in her office for the rest of the shift.

She couldn't get the two of them out of her mind. No matter what she tried to do. Her nights were filled with dreams of Jess under that black hunk. Days went by on autopilot with her mind filled with thoughts of dick. A few pent-up weeks later, she sent Jess home from her shift and agreed to pull a double to closing. She had become much nicer to the girl since it happened. She supposed they shared the same secret, in a way.

The day passed without much out of the ordinary. The high schoolers came and went for this tutoring group or that book report and, at an hour before closing, the place was empty. She decided to shelve the returns early.

When she got to the art section, she had to stifle a gasp. There, sitting on a step stool, was the Wilson boy. In one hand he held open a book of artful nudes, in the other his raging cock.

He was thin, with sandy hair and gentle eyes and a rod of fuck meat as thick as a soda can. He had been coming here for years . But when she thought about it, he hadn't been in very much after graduation last year. As she remembered, his name was in the paper a few weeks back, announcing his eighteenth birthday.

That thing which had been burning up her loins, making it so no matter how many turns on the vibrator she took relief just wasn't there. That snake of lust uncoiled inside her and her mind stepped away as she stepped closer to him. He was so focused on flogging his molly that he didn't notice her appear until she put a slender hand on his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ!" He shouted, loud enough to wake the dead. He recoiled and tried to pull his jeans up at the same time, knocking off several books in the process. "I wasn't..." he stammered but Sarah only moved closer until he was pressed against the stack.

"My my, Chris Wilson, I didn't know you were such an art lover." She took the book out of his hand and began flipping through the pages. "What about it catches your fancy?"

"My what?" Chris was so shocked he couldn't get his zipper closed.

"Is it the angle of the camera or the way the light plays such a contrast?" She presses closer to him.

"Miss Sarah I..."

"Or maybe it's just the tits?" She pushes past his hands and the crotch of his pants to grasp his cock. He froze, as still as a statue. Chris felt her hand stroke him and his dick sprang back to life. Sarah smiled at his reaction. "It's the tits," she whispered before pulling his pants down again. Up close, his rod was even more impressive; not long but plenty fat.

Sarah dropped to her knees and Chris started to shake. She leaned forward. He could feel her breath against his swollen glans. But just as quickly as she went down, she came back up again with a new book, different from the ones he had knocked to the floor.

"This one is one of my favorites." She held it up to him while giving his rod a little squeeze. It was a copy of Deep Throat: The Golden Age Of Sex In pictures. "Go on." Chris took it from her and slowly Sarah backed away from him and stepped out of her shoes while pulling her hair down.

"What are you doing?" Chris's cock bobbed up and down, missing her touch.

"Shhh." Sarah admonished him while undoing the buttons of her blouse. "Turn to page fifty six." He did so with clumsy fingers. The page was a photo of a pale skinned woman with dark hair and thick glasses, squeezing some lucky guys dick between her amazing rack. "A good shot, right?" He just nodded, transfixed on the boob job. "I always thought I looked a lot like her."

Chris looked back at Sarah and his mouth fell open. The older woman had stripped down completely, and she did bare a striking resemblance to the girl on the page, mostly in the chest department. Chris was amazed at how much she had manged to keep hidden under those plain clothes. Sarah's body was something out of one of his wet dreams. Milky breasts as big as volleyballs and a set of legs that went on for days.

"What do you think, a dead ringer right?" Sarah moved toward him again, swaying her hips slightly.

"Better."

"Aw, such a sweet talker." She took his cock in both hands this time, one to rub the soft skin along his balls and the other to lazily pump his shaft. "I wonder if you taste as sweet as you sound?" With that she dropped to her knees again and inhaled his cock.

"Oh...God," he moaned. Sarah moaned as well. He was so thick, it was a mouthful just to take half, let alone the whole thing. But she sucked regardless. She was like a woman starved, lavishing his hunk of fuck meat was electric. Her cunt contracted with every jump his dick made in her mouth. She pulled back, kissing the tip while looking up at his young face.

"So sweet." Chris pressed his dick head against her lips, eager for more. "Easy killer, a girl's got to have fun, too." He knew what was coming but still couldn't believe his eyes when Sarah turned around. Taking her curvy ass in both hands, she held open her love canal for him.

Chris didn't need any encouragement. Sarah cooed as he ran his fingers over the moist entrance to her womb. He brought his fingers back to his mouth and savored his first taste of a woman. The feeling of him sliding into place behind her was enough to make her whole body tremble. He pressed against her opening and grit his teeth.

It was tight and he kept up the pressure to stretch her open inch by inch. The warmth of her cunt coiled around him and they both let out a sigh as she squeezed his fat, turgid cock. He started slamming in and out of her with reckless abandon. Her slick pussy gripped and tugged while her heavy tits swayed wildly.

"That's it, that's it," Sarah cried as a growing heat worked its way up from her toes. "Oh god yes!"

"Miss, I'm..." Her scream cut him off. Her hot muscles clamped around him and, with a spasm, bathed his dick in her love juice. That did it. He erupted inside her, jerking in and out in time with his spurts of cum. Spent, he fell onto her back and brought his hands to kneed her hanging tits.

"It's so warm." Sarah's voice was husky and strained. "So warm." Ropes of his pearly seed started to run out of her love box as Chris's manhood softened and slipped out of her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to finish inside."

"Such a sweet boy." She shook him off and rolled away. Sarah laid on her back and spread her legs as wide as the aisle would allow. She gave him quite the sight, her breasts heaving and that creamy pussy practically gushing with his cum. She smiled again as her display gave Chris's dick a second wind.

"Come here," Sarah said and Chris listened.

-Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed my work please check out my profile for more.-