Love in the Theaters

Story Info
Withrow lusts for Raven.
1.4k words
3
12.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withrow jumped up at the sounds of his radio, hearing the sounds of Aerosmith beating from the speakers, as his hands went up to his face, gently rubbing his eyes, he quickly felt his face noticing his he had his five o'clock shadow stubbles, his long legs went over the side of the bed as he stood up stretching, thankful for the boxers he wore last night, for the safety of his little sister not to come in and peek at his " large manhood," he laughed at the words, as he walked to his closest retrieving his jeans, and black sleevless "Korn Rules" shirt, pulling it quickly over his head. He reached down and zipped the fly of his jeans, his fingers raked through his short blonde hair that seemed to be in the wild-style way this morning, as he walked form his room and out of the house barefoot, had to planned to go see Raven this morning to see if she'd want to go to the movies later that day.

His eyes averted to a car that was in view of Raven's house, he quickly reconzied its true owner... Raven's ex. He sighed softly and knocked on the door, as he heard footsteps and people speaking harshly in words not need repeating, Raven came to the door, he smiled at her, and she smiled her goofy smile as usual, which he had loved since the second grade. Yeah, Raven was perfect, her eyes a grey smokey color with her black hair laying around her shoulders, oh how he loved when she smiled, the way her eyes shined in the light, he once kissed her at a fair but she never remembered... the she told me I know of, he shurgged slightly, she kept watching him weirdly, and she finally spoke from the rattle in the house

"Whats wrong you look like you've been beat with a dildo? ," she giggled and smiled at me, her framed body kinda chunky but beautiful all in same, he shurgged smiling at her " Nothing really, just came over to see if you wanted to go to a movie, but," looks into house at a man throwing a shoe at the microwave, her mother bought, " you seem busy at the moment ," he looked at her, she smiled and said " Hell, I'll come with you let him screw my house up, I gotta have some fun today!," she's leaped from the doorstep as her large fully delicious breasts bounced up then back down to settle in her bra.

He of course was barefoot when she was a sandle girl, he smiled at her, she cocked an eyebrow at him, then laughed softly, she spoke again in that lovely voice " So what we seeing?," he replied " Vampire D Hunter, 2nd one they made" He smiled. She stopped and dropped jaw before him, and yelled " You shittin' me aren't you?, Oh my god Vamp D, kicks major ass ," she laughed and pulled her jaw up smiling, Withrow stood in silence, suddenly a force over took him, in a waves of desire, as he framed Raven to a brickwall gently, breathing slightly heavy, her eyes quickly met his, her breast pressed up close his chest, he could feel her nipples begin to harden beneathe her thin tank top, he closed his eyes slightly then opened them to look at her face, she was licking her lips, breathing slightly heavy now.

The mind kicked in and he brought his mind to alert and quickly pulled back stummbling back on the curbside some, he found his words fast " I'm so sorry, Raven... I didn't... I mean... I'm so very sorry ," his words stummbled. She pulled her words together staring at him ..". Its okay... I really.. ," she smiled, " liked it alot ," he blushed then just wrapped an arm around her waist and walked along the sidewalk, she didn't protest but yet moved into the arm, as they walked downt he sidewalk, when they came up to the theater, they entered, Withrow paid way, in which Raven didn't want, she complained until they got in the theater. They sat and watched, with a unexcepted movement, Raven laid her hand on his, with her head on his shoulder, her eyes watching the movie, Withrow couldn't help but smile, his hand gently caressing her hair.

They both noticed that no one else had entered the theater and he smiled, has his hand gently ran down her shoulder, then gently onto her arm, his eyes closed alittle as his hand ran over her stomach, with his eyes closed fully his gently cupped her right breast in his hand, as she sighed roughly, with tinge of a moan in it, his breathe began to grow heavy, gently her hands slide down over his jeans with her hands she slowly unzipped his fly, as his large dick came out at full attention, her hand began to rub along the viens of dick tracing them, her moaned into her as he began to nuzzle her ear, she moaned softly in return as her began to squeeze around his hard erected dick, her hand moving up and down slowly, his moans grew louder at her hands quickly, his fingers stroking her right nipple on her tank top, his eyes stared at hers, her returning the same at his.

His breathe wen heavy as he began to kiss her lips passionately, his dick hard in her hand, she kissed him back in the same as she began to climb from her seat, then she gently sat onto his lap, above his erection, he postioned her as he slid down his jeans, showing his balls and the inner part of his thighs, her hand moved from his erection and onto her shirt, pulling it off, suddenly he noticed she didn't have a bra... he breasts were naturally large, her moaned at her, as her large tan nipples stood hard and pebbled, Withrow couldn't take it anymore, quickly but gently his fingers began to stroke the two hard nipples between his fingers, pinching them, his mouth came up down from her mouth and quickly onto her left nipple, sliding his tongue around it quickly, her back arching as she moaned, her hisp beginning to move in a forward rocking motion.

Withrow's other hand cupped and began to stroke Raven's right erect nipple fast and gently, bouncing her large breast as he did his licking of her left nipple, her whimpers and moans growing louder, he gentl slid down her shorts, then down her now love juice soaked silk black panties to the ground, she moaned load as he began to rub his hard tip againest her clit slowly, not pushing in fully, teasing it gently as tip begins to feel her clit swell up softly againest his dick as he busted a moan out, feeling her juices over his dick, it was unbelievably fantastic feeling he hair flowed behind her shoulders, with a urge unknown his ran his fingers into her head, bringing his lips to hers, savoring their sweet luciousness on his own, he began to slide his dick into her silky wetness, her hands grip his shoulders as she sat herself on his dick, slowly beginning to move up and down in a slow rythm, while one hand rested on her hip, and the other rubbing her right nipple fast between his fingers watching it bounce his began to moan louder as she began to bounce faster on his erection caused by her, she began to moan her pleasure in the room, thankful no one was around, he smiled wide moaning louder, her pussy walls moving agianest dick faster, he felt the cum begin to build high and pleasureable in his hard dick, she moaned loud as her began to feel her pussy begin to spasum on his dick, squeezing him tight in her, her arched his back high as his hand squeezed her breast gently, he screamed a loud pleasuring beyond belief moan, one he never knew existed, his dick shot a jet of cum into her pussy as he began to breather heavy, then steadly smiling at her, she returned it, and before he knew it he said " I Love You Raven ," she smiled wider and said in return " I Love You too Withrow ," he smiled shocked and hugged her close to him, and they got dressed finally leaving the theater and madelove again at his house.