Love in the Time of Zombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobra was standing in the middle of the yard pissing in a hole. "Vickers, what can I do for you today?" He called out while he stuffed himself back into his pants.

"I SHOT a deer. As usual, I'm here to trade. Got anything good? Any Humans moving about?" The emphasis on the word shot was a clear message; if any of the raiders got out of hand, they could be next.

"We have some new finds." Cobra pointed to a pile of rubbage. "I think there are some odds and ends you may be interested in."

"What about people?" Vickers was more interested in finding survivors. The compound needed more hands for the planned expansion. They needed to double their numbers as quickly as possible. "Remember, I will pay you a bounty if you send people to me."

"There were some idiots headed to town. I passed your message about your utopia, but they wanted to see the city first. Lord knows why. If they live, maybe they will go to you. I still get paid in supplies then, right."

"Of course." Vickers thought maybe he would follow the fools to town and talk them into coming to the compound once they realized the city only held zombies and bleakness. Vickers paid the raiders a bounty on survivors because he hoped it would protect them from the violence of this gang. If the bounty would make people more valuable alive than dead, perhaps it could save lives.

About this time, the other raiders started to stir and see what Vickers had for them. There were five in total. They all knew that this was their rare chance at fresh meat.

As Slider (another self given name) came closer, he noticed Wren hiding behind Vickers. "What do we have here? You brought back our stray." Rather than hiding, Wren stepped out into the open.

While remaining calm on the outside, Vickers tensed in his gut. If she had been with this group, it was likely as a captive. She was their victim.

Slider walked directly towards her. "She was such a pretty pet. I'm glad you found her and brought her back to me."

"She stays with me." Vickers said in a very certain voice. There could be no misunderstanding, she was not theirs to toy with any longer.

Then Slider held out a hand as though to touch her face. Before he got within two feet, Wren was a blur of motion. One second Slider was extending his hand to her, the next his arm was on the ground, amputated just above the elbow. He stood frozen in shock unable to comprehend what was happening. Blood sprayed from the open end of his arm. Vickers figured he might bleed out before he came to his senses.

Three of the other four raiders stood with equal shock. But one moron, Jet he called himself, ran to help his friend Vickers presumed but no one would ever know for sure because Wren step towards him and cleaved his leg off at the knee before charging at the next closest raider. Vickers had his rifle in his hands but didn't want to risk shooting Wren so he merely watched in half horror and, he had to admit, half admiration. Wren was on a mission to dismember everyone.

Next she went after Jim (the only thug with a normal name). As she sliced both of Jim's arms off at mid-wrist as held his hands up in defense, Vickers notice that she wasn't going for immediate kills, just painful maiming. Sure, they would all die of their wounds but it looked like pain and mayhem was Wren's more immediate goal.

Wren spun from Jim as he dropped to his knees screaming and stepped to the still frozen Cobra. She sliced across his abdomen and spilled his guts. There was one female thug. A brutish woman named Trixie. Wren decapitated her. It was the only merciful kill, Vickers figured her crimes against Wren were less severe than those of the others.

The confrontation was done, everyone (except the dead Trixie) laid on the ground in various stages of agony. They would all die soon. Wren had cleaned out the camp in a matter of seconds.

Vickers was a little sickened by the gore and tiring of the wails, so he used his hunting knife to cut Jims throat. Wren spun on Vickers and glared at him.

"They have suffered enough. Let's get this done."

She gave him a look that said, "They have suffered enough, when I say they have suffered enough."

Wren picked up a small pack from the rubbage pile and grabbed a few select items. She then went into the hovel and began searching. Vickers followed her. It was clear she was looking for specific things. He watched her pick up a long sabre. Maybe that explained her instant proficiency with the sword he gave her.

Vickers saw a pile of rifles. Mostly AR-15s. They were probably the guns the raiders had used to scare people they robbed. He grabbed them. He also found a nice Springfield 1911 45 auto.

Once Wren had what she wanted, she used a shovel to scoop some burning embers from the cooking fire outside and dumped them on a mattress in the middle of the floor of the small wooden structure that had been the raider's house. She dropped some additional wood onto the mattress as well. As she walked out a conflagration was began to erupt in the middle of the room. She closed the door behind her and whipped her hands.

The dying criminals were either passed out or barely moaning. "We need to end them now. I don't want to risk one of them figuring out a way to survive." He told her, no matter how unlikely it was they could live. The last thing Vickers wanted was a maimed asshole wandering around with revenge on his mind.

Wren gave Vickers a dismissive wave giving him permission to dispatch the 'survivors'. It was simple, all of the gang members were in states of unconsciousness. All except Cobra, who sat very alert and looking at his intestines in his lap.

Wren walked over and kicked Cobra in the face, breaking his nose. He felt over in a cry of pain. She kicked his face again and again and again. He was now whimpering and begging her for death. She dragged his bloody face up and spat in it, then pulled him up into a seated position. She stood over him and held her sword high out to the side. She let him take in the sight for several beats. She faked like she was going to swing and he flinched. She did it again and he broke into crying like a baby. It was hard to tell, but Vickers thought he could hear Cobra apologizing.

Wren's sword flashed and sliced Cobras throat without touching his spine. He gurgled and fell over. Vickers had finished killing the others by cutting their throats. The building was beginning to smoke.

"We need to get out of here quick." This much commotion was going to bring zombies from miles around.

***

Wren moved quickly towards the pump station where they had slept the night before. They crossed the 2 mile distance at a reckless speed. When they got there, Wren went straight in and Vickers bolted the door behind them.

She collapsed against the wall with her knees drawn up tight against her chest. Vickers also dropped into a seated position catching his breath. Wren sat with her chin resting on her knees watching him. She had a look of worry on her face.

Vickers went to Wren and cradled her body in his arms. She began to cry uncontrollably. Her whole body racked with sobs as she clung to him.

"I'm sorry." Wren creaked.

'She spoke!' Vickers thought. "It's okay love." He lovingly soothed her, making shushing noises and kissing the top of Wren's head.

Unknowingly he had relieved her of the one thing that bothered her most. She was scared her rash murdering spree would make him see her as a monster. Make him not want to be with her anymore. She was afraid that he would leave her, but instead he had tenderly called her 'Love'.

They sat tightly holding each other while Wren cried herself out.

For lunch, Vickers started a cooking fire and pulled out one of the deer shanks he had packed for trading. He busied himself cooking while Wren fetched some water. After lunch Vickers decided that although they may get caught out in the night, he wanted to get away further from the scene of the carnage.

***

The next day they walked home slowly and quietly. Wren had not said a word since 'I'm sorry'. On a whim, Vickers decided to visit the Cooper's stone cottage on the north side of the compound. They arrived a little before sunset.

The cabin was in good condition, so they spent the night.

They ate the last of the deer meat and put some water on the stove for baths. After the meal, they peeled away their clothes that were soiled from the road and deaths.

Vickers helped Wren get her clothes off. He didn't stop undressing her until she was completely bare. He ran his hands over her flawless creamy white skin, touching every inch of her tiny frame. She had grown to love his touch, but she wanted more.

Wren stopped his hands with her own. She in turn helped Vickers out of his clothes. After she had him naked, she stood toe to toe with him stroking his cock while pulling face down into a kiss.

They went to the bathtub and spent a long time bathing each other in turn. After their bodies were long clean, they continued to bath each other with caresses. After the bath, they retired to the lone bedroom and laid next to each other kissing. Vickers teased her opening with his fingers but did not give her a climax. She continually stroked his hardness but also denied his of his release. In frustration, Wren pulled his cock towards her sex and tried to put it in, but Vickers refuse to cause their union.

They both ached with need, but Vickers wanted her to be fully engaged in love making when he did take her. He felt his best chance would be to drive her into a wanton state.

"I know you can speak. Tell me what you want." Vickers egged her on.

Wren looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Just two or three words are all it will take. Tell me."

"Please." Wren softly begged.

"Yes?" Vickers inquired.

"I need you... Please." She begged louder.

That was close enough to her asking him to make love to her. He pulled away from his embrace with her, drawing himself down toward the foot of the bed. She thought he was leaving the bed.

Wren growled at him. "No!"

It was a painful crushing feeling to have him disengage from her in the moment she wanted him most. She didn't understand what he was up to as he slid down the bed. She felt some relief from her pain of rejection when he kissed her stomach. When he kissed her mound, she felt a warmth rush over her, and when he started to lick at the center of her sex, she forgot all of the hurt she had felt moments before.

The sensations overwhelmed her. She had never felt the level of stimulation before. Her body responses to him were out of her control. She was used to being in control of her body and mind even when men used her. It was her method of coping with the ugly situations she was always confronted with. She was having trouble letting go, but Vickers was not giving her a choice, she was being forced to surrender to the feelings.

Vickers was enjoying the moans of pleasure Wren was emitting and the wetness flowing between her legs. She was the most delicious thing he had ever eaten. He could feel her orgasm rising. Her muscles were beginning to tremble, and then she screamed in pleasure.

"Yes! Ohhh. Yes!" Wren yelled. He had only just begun to listen to her voice, but Vickers was I love with the sound of it. She sounded so feminine, so gentle, and so strong. It fit her perfectly.

Wren became too sensitive so Vickers stopped licking. He slid up between her legs and kissed her. He was glad she accepted his mouth hungrily regardless of where it had just been.

While they kissed, he maneuvered his cock into the entrance of her womb. He momentarily moved his face back from hers so that he could look into her eyes. Once they were locked onto each other's eyes, Vickers started to work himself in and out of her very tight, very wet slit.

Wren remained focused on him as he worked his way into her. It was a difficult task, not because she wanted to get away, but because it felt too good. She wanted to close her eyes and concentrate on the feelings he was causing. Wren planned to do make love many times with him in the future so that she could concentrate on the feelings. She was happy to look deeply into his eyes for now.

Vickers could hardly contain his joy that Wren was joining with him in making love. They were one as they moved together. As they built up to a higher level of energy Vickers began to slam into Wren violently. Her body bounced against the bed as Vickers pounded. Wren closed her eyes, it was too much. She grunted with him. Vickers reach his limit of self control and released his seed deep into her wanting womb.

They laid joined together, panting. Vickers wanted more of her gorgeous little body. He needed to watch her prefect little ass wiggle while he thrusted into her from behind, as he had fantasized since the day he had caught he breaking into the house and seen her cute ass cheeks. He pulled out of her pussy and Wren groan in disappointment at the loss of his member filling her body. He turned her body over and put her into position for doggy-style.

She waited as he got himself wedged into her. Vickers did not take long before he grabbed her hips and started to use her body for his pleasure. For Wren this was a new kind of being used. She wanted him to find joy in fucking her brains out. She was also finding that having Vickers fuck her brains out was exactly what she wanted. It was perfect. She would do anything for him. He could use her any way he wanted and she would enjoy it because she knew he loved her. She finally understood what he had been waiting for.

They exploded in orgasm together. Her white complexion turned red and blotchy. She cried out in ecstasy. "Yes!"

Exhausted, they collapsed into slumber.

***

They did not want to leave the cottage the next day, but they had no food and no way of sustaining life there. They made love one last time in the morning and went back to the compound.

Once inside the strong house in the compound, they went straight into Vickers room to stow their belongings. Wren showed Vickers some of the things she had recovered from the raider's camp. Some of the items recovered were survival items like a flint for fires and whatnot. The battered pack she had grabbed in the camp had her sturdy hiking boots she had left behind when she had escaped. She found some sentimental items like a wallet with pictures of her lost family. One picture was her dad's marine graduation photo. Vickers looked at the sabre. It was a marine's sword. It must have been her fathers. She shed a few tears and turned to hold Vickers.

"Thank you." She kissed him.

"You never told me your name." Vickers told Wren.

"It's..." She started to speak but stopped. "It's Wren. I love the one you gave me."

"I'd still like to know."

"The old me is gone forever. The girl who loves you is Wren."

*** *** ***

Thanks for sticking through to the end of the story. I really enjoy reading comments so please vote and please comment.