Love in the Workplace Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment is forthcoming from our supervisor, or is it?
1.7k words
4.43
12.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karlen and I are sitting on a couch in a vacant office in the Human Resources Department with the door closed. Our supervisor, Barbara, had just walked us over to the HR department after our very public and very intimate expression of our desires, lust, friendship, and dare I say it....maybe even love....for one another. We sit together awaiting our fate when Karlen moves her left hand over and holds my right. We look at each other and smile. We know what we did was wrong, but the experience of finally being able to express myself for Karlen was too much of a temptation to resist. Being inside of her felt so wonderful. I've tried simulating the experience with my lubed up hand or a Fleshlight, but nothing will ever beat the sensation of being able slide my erect penis into Karlen.

"They're taking a long time." Karlen says.

I reply "They're probably wondering what to do with us. I imagine we'll definitely get fired for this, maybe they're looking to punish us even further. After all, we just made love in public in front of about 50 people."

"I like how you said that Brad..."made love", Karlen says. "I have something to tell you. I've always known that you looked at me that way and have fantasized about me while you've jerked off. When I stumbled on your Twitter and Facebook pages and started reading, I knew it was you even though you write using an alias."

I ask Karlen "Any regrets about what we just did?"

"No......wait.....yes" she says.

"Really? What regret?"

"I never got the opportunity to suck your dick. You have a beautiful penis and would have loved to have had it in my mouth. I'd rock your world."

I smile. "I wish I had the chance to lick your pussy."

Karlen smiles back "Why live with regrets? Let's do it."

I look at her with a little surprse. "Really? Here? Now? Aren't we in enough trouble already?"

Karlen plays it off "We can't get in any more trouble, so why not live without any regrets. What do you think? 69?"

I nod.

Karlen says "I want to be on the bottom though."

I tell her "Not that I'd object either way, but why do you want to be on the bottom?"

Karlen leans over and whispers into my ear "It's a surprise." We start kissing again, softly first, then with a little more passion but still slow kisses. Our tongues start getting involved as we begin undressing each other down to nothing. Unlike the prior session, Karlen and I are completely nude.

Karlen lies down on her back and brings her feet up to her rear end, bending her knees. I position myself on top of her and place my head between her legs. I start kissing her inner thighs first, slowly and softly. Kissing and licking her to get her ready. She does the same with my inner thighs, mirroring what I'm doing. I feel her lips slowly caressing my scrotum as my penis stiffens up. Once she starts licking, I make my way to her pussy lips and start licking her softly and slowly. I find her clitoris and place the tip of my tongue on it as I hear her moan.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels good Brad." Looks like I've found the magic spot. Karlen's lips continue kissing my scrotum, then she works her way up the shaft of my penis, kissing and licking until she gets to the head." She places once soft kiss on the head, places just the head between her lips and into her mouth. I feel her tongue touching and licking the frenulum, which increases my arousal as I let out a long and pleasurable moan of my own.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhh Karlen."

Karlen takes my penis out of her mouth and kisses the head and continues licking the frenulum. "I've read about how you enjoy that spot. What did you call that spot? 'The D Spot' was it after Hilary Duff? I imagine Hilary would blush if she knew that you have a body part named after her."

Karlen goes back to kissing the head then place a long kiss with her lips on the head. From there she slides the head, then the entire shaft into her mouth as she starts to slide up and down the shaft of my penis. Meanwhile, I continue licking her pussy, and her inner thighs.

Then comes the suprise Karlen was telling me about. Her hands, which were on my hips, make their way to my ass. Then all of a sudden I feel it. The middle finger on Karlen's right hand slides into my anus. She takes her time to get it in there and I wiggle my ass to help her. Oh my, that feels so good, after about a minute, Karlen finds and hits my prostate.

"Ooooh my God Karlen!!" I say a bit louder. Karlen giggles, knowing that she's found another way to get me going sexually, as she wiggles her finger inside my asshole.

All of a sudden, the door opens and Barbara walks in, seeing Karlen and I on the floor completely nude in the 69 position while all of our clothes are spread out on the couch.

Barbara closes the door and locks it behind her. "Oh my God, again? What's with the two of you?!" she asks. I get up off Karlen, Karlen stands up and we both sit on the couch still completely nude.

Karlen says that this has been building up between the two of us and we've finally reached a point where we want to express our desires for one another and don't care who knows. Barbara is visibly angry, but can't take her eyes off my body, which Karlen is quick to notice.

"Barbara, up here" Karlen says as she points to my eyes. Barbara was clearly fixated on and staring at my still raging hard penis. "When was the last time you got laid, Barbara?" asks Karlen.

Barbara is flustered and doesn't say anything. "That long, huh?" Karlen says. Karlen stands up and moves to the other side of the couch behind Barbara. She reaches over and takes Barbara's right hand and places it on my penis. I push my hips forward and my chest out. Barbara doesn't take her hand away. Karlen takes Barbara's left hand and places it on my scrotum.

"You have very nice hands, Barbara. Soft and delicate. Your touch feels good." I whisper to Barbara as I lean in. I give Barbara a kiss as Karlen leans in and starts whispering into Barbara's ear.

"I'm not the only woman in the office that Brad fantasizes about. He's got quite a few fantasies about you." Karlen says to Barbara, as she starts to slide her hands down Barbara's pants.

Barbara blushes, now completely immersed into the action and powerless to refuse or speak out. "Mmmmm, oh my God" she says as Karlen unbuttons her pants and starts to slide them down to her knees. Once her pants and panties are out of the way, Karlen starts to finger Barbara's pussy as her hands start to get more active as she fondles me. I kiss Barbara again and she starts to reciprocate. Then Barbara whispers something into my ear.

"Brad, I want you to fuck me...now"

Karlen hears this and whispers something to Barbara.

"Beg for it Barbara"

Barbara begs. "Please Brad, fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. I place my hands on Barbara's hips and pull her pants and panties all the way off. Karlen removes Barbara's shirt and bra and now, like the two of us, she's completely nude. Barbara moves her left leg from a sitting position on the couch to a lying position, moving he leg so I'm now between her legs. She slides into the missionary position, puts her hands on my hips and moves me towards her so I can enter.

I mount Barbara and enter her. Karlen straddles Barbara's face so she has a clear view of her pussy. As I start thrusting into Barbara, she starts moaning, kissing and licking Karlen's pussy. Karlen and I start kissing again as our twosome now becomes a threesome. It doesn't take long for Barbara to reach her first orgasm and for Karlen to reach what is probably her third or fourth by this point. Having already cum once, it's taking a while for me to get back to that point, but my level of excitement is increasing.

I pull out of Barbara and head over to the desk and sit in the chair with my legs spread. Both Karlen and Barbara get up from the couch and straddle one of my thighs. Karlen is on my left and Barbara the right. I take turns kissing them as they play with my nipples, caress my chest, shoulders and thighs. They both take turns stroking my penis as I take turns fingering them, kissing and caressing their breasts. I pay particular attention to Barbara's. She has beautifully shaped breasts and nipples. Barbara proclaims "Brad, I want you to cum inside of me." With that Karlen stands up, Barbara mounts me and rides my to my orgasm.

"I'm a bad girl, I'm a bad girl for doing this Brad. Cum inside of me." I reach the point of no return and let it go, cumming hard inside Barbara's pussy as she reaches another orgasm. "OHHHHH BARBARA, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!"

Karlen watches from the couch as she plays with her pussy. After my and Barbara's orgasms subside we go to the couch and kneel in front of Karlen. I grab her left leg, Barbara grabs Karlen's right and we both put our heads between Karlen's legs, kissing and licking her until she reaches orgasm.

Karlen's orgasm is explosive. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMMING BRAD!!!!" Her body writhes with each kiss and lick as we push her over the edge.

The three of us rest on the couch, sweaty, spend and satisfied. Then quietly, we get dressed. Barbara walk over to the door to leave.

"How much more trouble are we in?" I ask Barbara.

"Huh?" she says. "Oh....in light of recent events, I think that there's something that we can figure out to deal with this."

"So there are going to be repercussions?" asks Karlen.

"Yes, Karlen and Brad. When the time comes, I'll come calling the two of you." she says with a smile. "The two of you should get back to work. It's starting to get busy upstairs"