Love In Time Of Goddamn Arab Spring

Story Info
Love in the time of the Goddamn Arab Spring.
4.6k words
2.7
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no underage sex in my story.

Ahmad was a thirty-three years old single Egyptian man, living alone in Old Cairo. He was a secular, believing in Deism and Western civilization values. And he disliked Theocratic Abrahamic Terrorist nations like Saudi Entity KSA and Zionist Entity, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Erdogan's and Justice and Development Party's Turkey and Sudan. But he was facing another Theocratic catastrophe that was int the year Two Thousand and Eleven, Obama's Arab Spring or Obama-backed Arab Spring aka Theocratic Terrorist Hijabist Niqabist Takfirist Hududist Muslim-Brotherhood Salafi Wahhabi Khaliji Revolts in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Syria.

Ahmad was suffering greatly from being totally different and disagreeing with the prevalent Islamic ideology in his country Egypt and Egypt's subjection to KSA, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations and their Wahhabi-Salafi and Muslim Brotherhood (MB) ideology. He was also against Islamic Censorship of Internet or movies and TV series, and Sexual repression in the Middle East Asylum or Psychiatric hospital as he called these Arab nations. And he also was against Islamic Prohibition of Arts like Music, Nude Painting and Sculpture, Belly dance, Ballet, Swimming and Olympic Games also.

He also suffering greatly from all these effecting the whole Egyptian community, and because of this he couldn't find his love and his perfect match until an Egyptian girl fell in love with him completely without him knowing it. She decided to offer him to accept her as his chambermaid, cooking and cleaning for him, hoping that her constant presence with him will create love and intimacy. He agreed to her offer after a lot of insistence from her. Nagwa was beautiful, voluptuous and buxom eighteen years old teenager but not fat, but she distorted her beauty with hijab, and like any Muhajjaba (Hair-veiled woman) she didn't paint her fingernails and didn't lengthen them, they were like male nails.

Ahmad was always cold with her and found a lot of flaws in her because she was like any Egyptian girl in this era, the same flaws he didn't want. She began to talk to him about many subjects and began to figure his ideas and hopes. And she also present her views that disagree with his. This generated many clashes between them. She finally declared her love to him. And Ahmad refused her and fired her after she felt that he loved her too, but he didn't want her to change him to the general Egyptian Islamic MB, Salafi-Wahhabi and Saudi ideology.

Ahmad was a distinguished Egyptian intellectual, and he was like Pygmalion want to change her completely and create his own woman from clay on his own ideology. He wanted to marry a Syrian secular and without-hijab-or-niqab woman, or a Christian woman, or an American blonde woman, her children will be quiet and polite without any hijab, niqab, takfir, hudud, noise or Obama's Arab Goddamn Spring, Or Arab Cholera.

Nagwa remained struggling with her extreme love for him, and the extremist Islamic values that she raised on them by her parents and her society. She begged him many times to bring her back as his chambermaid. She spent the cold rainy nights sleeping on the threshold of his house, near his front door, crying bitterly. She knew that he liked the insistent woman and the woman who sacrifice everything and even herself for him, the woman who will change completely to please him and to be like his own image, the woman that will walk on the smashed glass and thorns for him, and become his second mother in every meaning of the word, in his service always, learned sewing, cooking, and knitting and all women's arts with needles and threads, and take care of him all the time and prefer him over herself or anyone else even her children.

Ahmad was surprised by her insistence and her changing and her new found secularism and her getting rid of hijab and every MB and Salafi ideology, her stopping listening to the Saudi Quran reciters and her listening now to the Egyptian Quran reciters. Her love for Arts and sex and nakedness and bikini, her wearing a camisole or plaid shirt and jeans jacket and pants, her wearing just camisole and denim shorts, like any American teenager. Her approving to cohabit with him. Her tongue changed to become more soft like any American teenager. Finally Ahmad hugged her and brought her back to his house as his partner in cohabitation. She defeated the Arab Goddamn Spring, and watched with Ahmad the wonderful programmes of Al-Hayat christian channel.

Ahmad always liked to apply lipstick to her lips by his own hands, also to apply mascara and eyeliner pencil on her eyes and rouge or blush on her cheeks and comb her hair by himself for her and paint her fingernails. She like role play and one time she played a female zombie and he fuck her zombie's pussy with his big cock until they came together. He made a spitting image of her nakedness -- a statue with ajwa dates and ate from it. He always hoped to literally eat her flesh and drink her blood, if she could regenerate her flesh like starfish, lizards or salamander.

Nagwa many times stood or laid completely naked except for her high heels in front of Ahmad. She also one time played a mute girl role and they have sex and talk dirty with sign language only. Also like Sophie Dahl, she had her legs crossed, but she was completely nude. She also celebrated his birth month "September" in every year with fulfilling his every wish and gave him an ocean of happiness, secularism, love and sex. He loved her and excited him when her mouth tasted awfully, when her mouth tasted of onions. He like her loved eating fava beans "Ful medames" and onions. They also have sex wrapped in their beloved country flag red, white and black with Saladin's eagle on the white stripe, not to insult it but to increase their excitement, they didn't consider sex an insult or uncleanness but on the contrary. If they considered it an insult to the flag they would use the KSA flag. She embraced secularism, sexual liberation, loving of Arts and Porn, and full Western values. She hated DJs night weddings in Egypt and liked day or morning weddings like him. She became proud with her now Western clothes and her no-hijab hair in public and streets. He changed her to the best. And she was a working woman like him and wasn't greedy, she was never a gold-digger.

****

Now they were on the bedroom in bed and what had started as some fairly innocent kissing had lead on to his tongue slipping through her lips. Now it was exploring her back teeth. Nagwa felt the hand slide under her T-shirt and knew exactly where it was heading, She began to moan. Ahmad broke the kiss, made eye contact, that in itself sent shivers running up and down her spine and before she could utter a word he had covered her mouth with his and the hand continued its journey. It slid deftly under her bra and slowly began the caress. When the other hand undid the bra clip Nagwa did not protest as it only increased her enjoyment. She could feel herself getting wet and knew that soon she would have to stop him to increase their excitement by denial, but not yet. his fingers began to work on her nipple and she began to moan. Her protests were limited when he slipped her t-shirt off leaving her naked to the waist. What his lips did to her nipples took all thoughts of stopping him and cast them by the wall. She was positively wet now and he hadn't even touched her there.

With calm confidence Ahmad got ready to continue his assault taking matters below the waist. He started by placing a hand lightly on his lover's knee then watching her reactions carefully he slowly rubbed his fingers up the inside of her thigh. If the legs came together, he was rushing things, if they parted it was time to proceed. Nagwa wasn't even aware of the hand at first and when it began to move the tingle that ran up her leg seemed to get right to the core of her being and her body obligingly opened her legs for more. Nagwa did however protest when she felt the tight waist band of the jeans go slack. It did her little good, Ahmad repeated his assurances that she was quite safe and soon she was stripped of her jeans, soaking panties and even her white socks.

Nagwa had a slightly out of focus view of the top of Ahmad's head between her legs then his face was buried in her pussy and she realized just how close to an orgasm she was. Her hands which had gone down to his head with a view to pulling him off now held him tightly against her as wave after wave of pleasure broke over her eighteen year old body. Ahmad was happily humming. Everything was going to plan. His lovely bitch was hot and horny, he recognized the smell. He waited until her orgasm was over. His finger entered her pussy and she began to moan again. Then he went in further. He started work on her clit and dispassionately drove over the brink for a second time. Nagwa was lying in a daze, the waves of pleasure had at last subsided. She got some sort of control of her mind and looked round. Ahmad was undressing.Ahmad pulling off his jeans and revealing a pair of underpants tented out by his erection. And with that his underpants were off. Naked he jumped on the bed and thrust his head between her legs. It was time to take her mind off it again.

Nagwa tried to pull his head from between her legs but he had his hands behind her buns and she was locked in position. When he felt her stop fighting him he relaxed his hold, once more she was his. Again ecstasy replaced reason and Nagwa realized only when she felt the weight of his body on hers that he was about to enter her. He aligned the head of his cock between her thick pussy lips. With that he thrust forwards driving his hard cock through her tight cunt and taking her for the billion time.

The pain was mercifully brief. Thank goodness though he was overly big in that department and, what with the foreplay making her wet he slid in with ease. The mind gave up and the body took complete control. Somewhere in a haze of pleasure she felt her hips thrust back matching him stroke for stroke. She heard him say, "There you go. You are loving every second of it." Then she came. Nagwa was drenched in sweat. His and hers mixed. The cock that moved within her kept changing it stroke and angle. It was driving her wild. She knew she was about to have another orgasm, she had long lost count, she was almost coming when the stroke changed again.

Now it was long, hard, penetrating strokes. There was some desperation in them and just as she came she felt the cock jump and knew he was coming deep inside her. Her treacherous body kept her hips moving, milking the life making seed from him until she realized that he was wilting. Then and only then did she slowly stop. Soon to Nagwa's amazement, and excitement, she felt the flaccid cock that was touching her belly begin to grow. His free hand began exploring her breasts and nipples. The pleasure heightened several degrees as his mouth enclosed her nipple and his hand began dealing with the other.

Ahmad swung round into an 69 position and attacked her pussy and clit with his tongue and lips. Nagwa had a close look at his erect male member. It was inches in front of her face. A hand was behind her head and it forced her face against the cock and rubbed it all over the cock covering her with the mess of the last fuck and a good load of precum for the upcoming orgasm. Nagwa suddenly wondered what it felt like to suck a man's cock. The thought horrified her but it fascinated her too. No one would ever know... Slowly her new body took over from her mind. Obedient to its demands her tongue came out and began to tentatively lick it. She felt Ahmad's moan in her pussy and it encouraged her.

Gradually she worked up enough courage to lick the precum from the slit. She was rewarded by Ahmad's lips nibbling on clit. She kissed the head and was rewarded again. Before she realized the head was in her mouth. From long experience she knew exactly what to do with her tongue. The more she worked Ahmad's cock over with her tongue and lips the more intense Ahmad made her pleasure.

She knew that her third orgasm as a woman was beginning and this time she carefully paid attention and enjoyed every second off it. As she was just getting over the hump of it the cock in her mouth jumped as if it had a life of its own and her mouth was full of cum.

Nagwa lost count of the number of times it pumped, but she had quite a mouthful. She liked the taste. But the feeling of raw power when it had exploded in her mouth was quite addictive. That with the strange sense of victory as it began to go limp in her mouth made it all worth while. So it was with some reluctance that she allowed Ahmad to withdraw it. Then she very deliberately swallowed his load, she knew that men set great store by that act of humility and this somehow turned her on.

Ahmad allowed her no respite. Two fingers entered her and began to investigate her innards. She made some animal noises and her hips began to buck. "PLEASE fuck me!" she knew she was begging.

"I'm taking you how I want you. Missionary anal."

Nagwa smiled brightly and moved. "How would that be?"

"Lay down, I'll show you," Ahmad said, stroking his sticky cock with one hand. He tossed pillows onto the comforter just in case they needed it.

"Pull your legs back as far as you can," he said gently.

His lover Nagwa hooked her hands behind her knees, and pulled her legs back into her chest. Ahmad helped her, nudging her hips higher off the bed, seeing how limber his babe Nagwa was. He stuffed the pillow beneath her lower back. Nagwa curled her arms around her calves, folding herself into a pretzel. Ahmad admired the position she was in. He her body was almost folded in half and the dimples at the back of her thighs smiled to him. Her tits were squeezed together between her calves and arms. Her pussy was spread open, glimmering in the light with her silken fluids.

She was pulled down so that her ass was hanging off the end of the bed and he held her legs so they were bent but pulled back and spread wide open for him to see both her hot wet pussy and asshole.

"Fuck," Ahmad groaned.

Nagwa grinned and wiggled her toes. "Do I look pretty?"

"You look more than pretty." He squeezed some lube onto his fingertips and smeared it onto her rose bud and his Nagwa squeaked from the chill. "You look divine."

She gasped as he gently popped two of his fingers into her backdoor. "Do I look slutty?"

"Fuck yes, perfectly slutty." Her Ahmad probed her hole carefully. The pads of his fingers smeared lube into every corner, slowly pumping in and out.

"I want to be perfect," Nagwa whimpered as he steadily fingered her ass.

"You always want to be perfect," Ahmad whispered as he put pressure on her rim, rubbing his fingers in circles.

"I do," she moaned. Her neck arched back and her toes clenched, then released. Ahmad popped the lube open with his thumb and squirted some on his steel shaft. He quickly coated it, and then centered himself in front of her. He pulled his fingers out, and smoothly traded them for his shaft.

"You are perfect Nagwa," he groaned as her hot, oiled asshole sucked his organ inside. Her eyes stayed closed as she bit her lip, feeling his meat stretch her. A muffled guttural moan escaped from her sealed mouth. Ahmad watched her face as he filled her rectum, and then pulled back out, her sphincter squeezing him tight. Her eyes opened for a mere moment before rolling back into her head. Nagwa's areolas were swollen and rigid as she took heavy breaths. Her fingers clinched into her calf as she worked her open, grinding into her ass. He held the back of her thighs and rocked her asshole on his cock, holding himself deep, and then retreating.

"Why do dirty things feel so good?" Nagwa whimpered, fighting back a scream.

"Because you like dirty things, you like being a filthy cockslut." Ahmad thrusted into her harder shoving his hips into her bum. "I do. I love it." Nagwa's eyes opened again and she looked down, seeing his pelvis slamming into her and traces of his organ as he pulled out. "I want to see more. I want to see you filling me up." Ahmad withdrew his tool, shiny with lubricant. He pushed her hips up higher until her feet touched the blanket above her head, completely bending her in half. Her two gaping holes were up and open in the air for her Ahmad's using. Her hips were nearly straight up in the air and her back was almost vertical. "Can you hold this position?" He asked as he held her butt and got into a squat over her. "This is exactly why I took gymnastics and do yoga," Nagwa said with a hint of sarcasm and a giant smile. "I was preparing for this exact moment."

Ahmad suddenly remembered her coming home from her gymnastics practice and showing him the stretches and almost contortionist positions she would put herself in. "You're so bad," he grunted, then shoved his member into her loosened asshole. Nagwa's giggle flowed into a moan as she watched his thickness plunge into her asshole. "I love you fucking my dirty hole."

"I love fucking it. I love having my entire baby Nagwa." He pumped himself deep inside of her for several quick thrusts and then pulled back out completely. He watched Nagwa's eyes go wide as he slipped back into her glove, watching her Ahmad penetrate her.

"You do have all of me Ahmad. Take anything you want," she gasped.

He pumped down into her, filling her snug asshole and picking up speed. Nagwa's stretched out legs trembled as she held them back. Her tits bounced, hanging upside down on her chest. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it across her sphere of tit flesh, and then flicked her nipple. He held onto hips, keeping her still as he used her, drilling her into the bed. His fingers glided over to her spread pussy. He dipped his fingers inside of her sopping cunt, digging them inside. He felt his fingers through the thin membrane against his cock. Nagwa held back a wild wail, turning her face into her hand and letting it out into her palm. Ahmad pumped his fingers into her hole, fucking her with his cock and his digits. His Nagwa shuddered and writhed as she was being pleasured in both of her holes and her asshole clenched on his erection. He crammed his length into her ass and held himself there. He curled his fingers and smeared them into her walls. Nagwa gasped and moaned into her hand. Her eye lids and lashes fluttered as he massaged her insides. He found her spongy button and rubbed against it with pressure.

Nagwa's body rocked, pumping her Ahmad's dick softly into her ass as a strong orgasm began to rush over her. She muttered filthy things into her hand and her nostrils flared with her gasps. "Squirt for me. Squirt for your Ahmad," he urged her, fingering her sloppy cunt. "Cum all over me and yourself." Nagwa's entire being quivered, her nipples contracted and swelled as she went quiet. Her tunnel convulsed on his fingers and he pulled them out, feeling a rush of heat approaching. Nagwa's squirting cum gushed like a fountain, almost up to Ahmad's face, before gravity made it soak her body. Her hot fluids ran down between them and poured down her stomach and chest. Nagwa opened her eyes and looked at what she had done. "Fuck," she whispered, looking up him, her body still trembling.

"Fuck is right," Ahmad chuckled. "That was glorious." He picked his pace back up, fucking her ass, using her silk fluids as fresh lube as it dribbled into her hole. Nagwa was still on post orgasm bliss, her eyes up to him and her mouth agape as he started using her again.

"I want you to enjoy every bit of me," she whimpered. "I want you to use me whenever you can."

"I will," Ahmad grunted, and then withdrew his shaft. He looked down at her available holes and shoved his cock into her slippery constricted cunt. He forced himself in and Nagwa let out a yelp as she was stretched again. "I love how tight you get after squirting."

12