Love In Time Of Goddamn Arab Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Nagwa cried out. "Fuck me, Ahmad. Use me." Her flushed face was just above her bouncing tits as he thrusted into her.

"You're my fucking slut," he growled.

Ahmad pounded down into her, putting his weight being his thrusts. Nagwa clearly saw his thick shaft piston into her body. She held her legs together with her forearm and reached down with her other hand to rub her swollen clitoris. He pulled out and shoved his dick back into her ass. He watched as his Nagwa's stretched rim sucked him inside. The sight was filthy and beautiful. Nagwa squealed as he switched holes. Her fingers danced on her nub, massaging herself. "I always want to be your slut," his Nagwa groaned.

Her Ahmad lowered her hips down, holding himself inside of her as he got back to his knees. He resumed fucking his Nagwa like he hadn't stopped. Nagwa kept her legs back and her hand on her pussy, furiously masturbating herself. The aroma of their sex was thick in the room, and they were both coated in sweat.

"I want to always please you, Ahmad. I want to be yours," Nagwa babbled as her eyes fluttered.

"You will be," Ahmad groaned, slamming his pelvis into her. Her butt cheeks slapped against his thighs.

"I love you. I love you fucking me. I love you using me. I love my Ahmad enjoying me," Nagwa muttered between gasps.

"I love my Nagwa." He bent over her folded body and his mouth latched onto the inside of her breast. He sucked her flesh hard, leaving a mark on her flesh. "You're mine."

Nagwa shuddered beneath him as he pumped her ass and left another dark hickey on her other tit. She too suck his neck and left her hickey on him. "Brand me with your cum." She rolled her pelvis into him, digging his erection into her asshole with every one of his heavy thrusts.

"Keep saying that," Ahmad grunted, and then bit her nipple.

Her clit was rigid and inflamed beneath her fingers. She slid her fingers down to collect some of her fluids, and then came back up, working it back and forth as fast as she could. "I'm your cum rag, Ahmad. Your babe Nagwa needs your cum," she groaned with twitching lips. "I need it on me, in me, all over me."

Ahmad rammed hard, giving her everything he had, slamming her body with his hips. Nagwa tried to keep speaking as she met her peak, gasping between words. "Dump your seed on my slutty body. Cover me in your sticky cum. I was made to take your cum." Her body thrashed and he fought to hold her still as she quivered and writhed, helpless as another orgasm consumed her. Her nectar poured from her body and trickled down the curves of her ass. Ahmad groaned, feeling her cum for him and her asshole milking him.

He pulled out and stroked himself over her spread open, fucked holes. Nagwa's eyes flashed back open and she looked at him, pumping his cock with his fist. "Give it to me. Dump it there. Empty in and onto both my pussy and ass. They are yours. Mark them as your property."

Ahmad's genitals flooded with heat and his body tensed up. "You're a nasty girl, Nagwa," he roared as his seed spit from his cock, "Fucking fuck."

The ribbons of cum splattered inside and onto his Nagwa's bare swollen pussy and asshole. Nagwa watched his pearly seed shoot, gasping as he came. He stroked himself, pouring every last bit of his spunk inside her womb and bowels and onto her flesh. He blinked his eyes open and looked down, watching his cum drip over her clit and into her sticky folds, trickling down into her.

"You made a Hamada-pie," Nagwa giggled, recalling her nickname for him ages ago when she wanted something from him.

Her Ahmad grinned and chuckled, shaking his head. "It looks like I did." He ran his fingers through the mess, wiping some onto his fingers. Nagwa opened her mouth wide as he brought them to her mouth.

She wrapped her lips tightly around them, sucking his seed. When they were clean, she pulled her mouth off. "More please." Ahmad smeared some more onto his other hand, dragging his fingers and palm though his cum on her pretty pink pussy. He offered it to her and she cleaned it dutifully.

"I love your cum," she whispered as her tongue dragged between his fingers.

"I know you do. You really do." He smirked, and then wiped her saliva from his hand across her breasts. Ahmad stood up and helped her off of the floor. Nagwa stretched up on her tip toes and they shared an intimate kiss. He tasted himself in her mouth. The kiss broke off into small little pecks. Soon they were in deep sleep.

Nagwa gasped waking up as Ahmad rubbed her asshole again, also in the missionary position using the wetness soaking her to lubricate it. She turned her head and succeeded in spitting out, "Nooooooo please, your cock is too big" she cried. Ahmad spit a huge gob of saliva into his hand and stroked his cock with it, "Just relax, and I will guarantee you another orgasm to match the last one" he said as he pushed the head of his cock inside her ass. She forced herself not to tense up, trying with everything she had in her to relax, and she felt her legs being pushed open more. Nagwa had tears rolling down her cheeks as Ahmad gave one final push and buried his cock in her all the way. Ahmad was talking to Nagwa as he held still inside her, but she couldn't understand what he was saying because her mind was whirling from the mixture of pain and pleasure that was twisting inside her body. "Fuck...Me!" she screamed out as explosions went off in her head and she came hard. Her hot cum poured out of her and soaked Ahmad right down to his balls. "OH YA BABY" he yelled and fucked her harder, causing her to shake uncontrollably as another orgasm racked her body, then suddenly he grunted a couple of times as he tensed up and pushed hard against her. The feeling of his hot fluid shooting deep inside her ass warmed her whole body and created a new wave of orgasms.

12