Love In Two Realms

Story Info
Fae royalty helps bisexual Faes be together forever.
2k words
3.89
10.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't totally prepared for what happened that night. I had known for a few months that I was a faery and had used my powers to go on a few adventures, but I had no idea I could affect the other realms I traveled to.

I had told my husband what I was and he was shocked, but accepted the fact all the same. He had decided to extend his business trip to come to full terms with my discovery and admission. I tried to keep the secret between my husband, myself, and his family; my family already knew, of course, THEY were the faeries from whom I was descended. Unfortunately, the secret got out by way of my husband's little sister. I loved her, but she had a big mouth; and was counted among my closest friends.

Once they found out, my friends had begged me to help them see if they had powers.

So, here we were. Sitting in a circle holding hands and concentrating on seeing a doorway, I tried not to feel stupid. I could already tell that most of them were full mortal and one had fae ancestry but it was too many generations back to affect more than her aura and her looks. That's how one fae identifies another, aura. Most people have auras in duller, mortal colors. Faeries, on the other hand, had brilliant glowing auras.

I saw a doorway instantly. It was glowing brightly beckoning me toward it. I stepped through and found myself in a beautiful glade. The grass was a shade so brilliant that it almost hurt my eyes; a mortal's eyes would have been damaged severely. The water falls surrounded me in beautiful crystalline shades and the animals scampered about unaware of my presence. After taking everything in, I heard the sound of hoof beats. I instantly hid behind a bush. I'd had experience with sudden guests and didn't want to risk my head.

As I watched, a beautiful woman came into view riding a magnificent unicorn. The woman dismounted and I noticed her for the first time. She had hair the color of a hydrangea plant and eyes the color of an Arizona summer sky. Her skin was pale and creamy covered by a dress made of what looked to be mist. I could see her magnificent breasts through the simple piece of cloth. They were like pale watermelons with cherry colored nipples. Her mound was nicely displayed, also. It seemed almost too large and had only a sparse strip of hair covering it.

She led the unicorn to a pool and they both drank. Once they drank, she whispered in the unicorn's ear and he suddenly transformed into a magnificently nude man with a member the size of his animal forms'. He gave her a brief, sad kiss and removed the pin holding her dress up. He stroked her nude body until she gave a moan. Then he took her down to the grass and plunged his throbbing member into her sheath. They moved and moaned for ten minutes until they both had explosive climaxes. After pumping his seed into his woman, the man got up and transformed back into the unicorn I had seen before. The woman got up and sadly walked over to the pool and cleaned and dressed herself.

She started to lead the unicorn toward a path and I took the opportunity to reveal myself. She looked stunned at first, then slightly angry. "Who are you?" she demanded.

"Val-Valorann Lacewing-McCarthy. Who are you?" I replied.

She stared at me, and then my clothing and her face relaxed slightly. I looked down and realized that my clothing changed to my fae garb upon passing through the door way. "I am Serena Windcharm and you are clearly fae," she answered. "How did you get here?"

"My friends discovered my secret and were trying to determine whether or not they were fae. I knew that only one was of fae ancestry and distant, at that. I channeled a doorway and ended up here," I explained. Her only response was a nod of her head.

"If I may ask, who is that man and why is he in a unicorn's body?"

"He is the man I love and he is trapped in this body because of where I come from."

"Please explain this to me. I don't understand. I want to help if I can," I pleaded.

She pursed her lips tightly and looked into my eyes and at my aura. She smiled slightly and started her story. "I come from a group of faeries called Clitorides. We are a race of faeries born for lovemaking, hence my enormous breasts and perfect Venus Mons. Most Clitorides live in communities with both men and women, but my sect live as sapphists. We only bring in males when it is time to procreate. I met Saloman here on one during one of those moons. We fell in love almost instantly and he came often and we made love sometimes and others just took walks. It was during one of our moonlit walks that we were caught by my mistress, the head Wind healer. I'm in training to take her place. She put a spell on him, turning him into this beautiful creature before us. He can transform back into a man if I whisper "Coitus explosivus" in his ear. The catch is he must expel his seed within thirty minutes or he'll be turned into a unicorn for all eternity, no returning to his fae form, ever."

I felt deeply saddened by her tale. "Why couldn't you mate with him for procreation?" I asked.

"Procreation is sometimes difficult for fae, obviously not for you. You have to have had at least three children. Right?"

"Wrong," I answered sadly. "That's when I found out I was fae. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant and it was difficult. The doctors were puzzled because he had extremely high sperm counts and I had perfect ovaries. We went to my parents to tell them that we were ready to try treatments. That's when they told me that treatments probably wouldn't work because I am fae. They raised me as a mortal because they were tired of life in the fae court of Asterland. But, back to my question; why didn't you say you were trying to procreate?"

"I didn't say I was trying to procreate because I was too young for procreation at the time. Until we are 25 we are unallowed to procreate."

"Is there any way to get you mistress to reverse the spell?"

"No. She says unless I can prove that a bisexual couple can live together and maintain their love lives without marital problems, Saloman will stay this way forever."

"I can help you prove that. My husband and I are bisexual and both have our own lives. What must you do to prove yourselves?" I asked.

"We must find another couple who lives the same way we do and fornicate with them in front of the healer. We must allow her to put a seeing crystal spell on us to watch us for 30 days," she answered matter of factly. "But, as of yet, we've not found such a couple."

"My husband and I could help you," I answered her. Her eyes lit up as she exclaimed, "Would you really?"

"Of course we would. My husband has fae blood very far back in his ancestry and with a little creative spell work we could make him look completely fae. That would help your cause immensely."

"Oh, thank you soo much!" she proclaimed.

It was then that I saw her eyes drift over my form which was encased in the sheerest gossamer fabric. She paused at my wings and remarked on their excellent texture. "You must come from a very ancient and beautiful clan of fae," she said. I only responded with a brief

"Yes, the Lacewing clan is as old as our race itself." I felt suddenly nervous as her eyes touched on my breasts. I had a fairly large set, 38DDD naturals. My Mons is fairly pouty with a sparse covering of hair the color of a wildfire. My hair is the same color and my eyes sparkle like sapphires. I could feel myself getting wetter the longer she looked at me.

I startled slightly when she touched my arm. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I just want you so badly. You are so beautiful and kind and none of my lovers has had anything to do with me since I got caught with Saloman and that was 3 months ago. Please, please, make love to me here and now," she pleaded.

"Of course, I'll love you. You are the most exquisite woman, fae or human, I've ever seen. I want to leave my wings out because the pleasure is so much more intense that way. Will you take yours out? Please!?" I pleaded.

"We normally don't have our wings out when we make love in the village, but I've always wanted to try it. So, sure," she said and stretched out the most beautiful pair of wings I've ever seen. They were as fine as cobwebs and the clearer than the purest stream.

She leaned over and kissed me with the softest lips imaginable. Kissing her was like kissing a cloud. Her hands removed the broach that held my dress up. It fell away leaving me silkily nude and eager to have her the same way. I removed the pin in her dress and felt the fabric flow through my fingers. It was, as I suspected, made of mist. As her tongue played in and out of my mouth, my hands found her breasts as hers found mine. That first touch was heaven. Her skin was silk and her hands experienced in all the right ways. I was dripping wet by the time she kissed her way to my nipples and took one in her mouth and squeezed the other. My hands were in her hair holding her to me as she suckled me like the babe I wished to hold in my arms.

Her wings were inches from my finger tips. I had to stroke them. That first touch was heaven. The texture of her wings was that of a spring breeze on an open prairie; I was lost. I felt the pressure I was exerting on her wings on mine. It put me on the verge of an orgasm like none other when she moved her hands to my weeping mound. I came right then and pushed her onto her back. I took a turn at her breasts and then kissed my way to her gorgeous pussy. I opened the lips wide enough for me to get a good look at her ruby colored slit and nubbin the size of a blueberry. I just had to get a taste of that beauty. I leaned in and gave her clit the slightest of licks making her shudder. Then I moved to her slit and licked and stroked for what felt like hours until she came with powerful abandon. We lay there exhausted for a few minutes until she moved us into a 69 position. Her tongue on my desperate clit sent shock waves through my system. We retained that position, licking and sucking and stroking wings for 30minutes until we came in the most explosive climaxes ever recorded before then.

Afterwards, we lay there stroking each others' bodies. She reached over and kissed me and said "That was the best sex I've ever had. Thank you so much! Not just for the sex, but also for agreeing to help me."

I brushed the hair off her forehead and returned her kiss with a "Your welcome. Whatever we can do, both in and out of the bedroom, to help, you need only to ask."

Serena fell into my arms weeping. "I-I-I and Saloman are eternally grateful to your husband and you. P-Please summon him now. I don't know how much longer I can survive without my Saloman."

To be continued....