Love In Two Realms Ch. 02

Story Info
Fae woman changes mortal husband to Fae.
1.3k words
4.44
8.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concentrated on my cellular phone until it appeared beside me. I extended my powers further and allowed a signal out so I could call my husband. "Hello, Chad?" I said into the phone. "Hi honey it's me..... I'm in another realm and I need your help.... Well, a couple needs our help.... Yes, you will have to be summoned here.... You conference was over yesterday.... Please! You know you're intrigued..... I'll act any fantasy you want out... Yes, including that one... You'll come?... Great! Prepare yourself. Love you, bye!"

I hung up the phone and grabbed Serena's hands, "Are you ready, this takes a lot concentration and power? It exhausted me the last time I summoned him and I didn't even call him first."

"I'm ready," she replied.

We clasped hands and chanted "Time, Space, Wonders of Faedom bring Chadwick McCarthy to us. Time, Space, Wonders of Faedom bring Chadwick McCarthy to us. Time, Space, Wonders of Faedom bring Chadwick McCarthy to us."

A whirling sound erupted in our ears and my dear Chadwick appeared before us in a white waist toga. I rushed over to him, unaware of my nudity or that of the woman standing beside me, and gave him a kiss indicative of how much I had missed him. He reacted passionately to the kiss and ran his hands down my body. My body was instantly alive. That was the best part of our relationship; the fact that despite having been together for 10 years his touch still affected me the same way it had when we met as sophomores at Wendlyn Meyers High School.

As he moved his head to kiss my neck he looked up and saw Serena and paused. "Who is she?" he asked.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Serena dressed in her mist garments. "Honey, this is Serena Windcharm and she needs our help. That unicorn drinking from the spring is the man she loves, Saloman. He was trapped in the body of a unicorn because Serena dared to truly love, not lust after, a man. He can become human for brief periods, but he must experience orgasm within thirty minutes or he risks being stuck in the body of a unicorn forever. Could you find it within yourself to help them? I know you wouldn't want to be separated from me forever because someone who could have helped, didn't; would you?"

He gave me a searching look and finally kissed gently and said "Of course I wouldn't want to be separated from you. I'll help them. What do I need to do?"

I threw myself into his arms and said "Not much out of the ordinary. They have to prove that a bisexual couple can live together and maintain their sex lives without jealousy or problems. Serena and I want to take advantage of your fae ancestry and make you look a little more fae to prove that even Fae can live harmoniously in bisexuality."

"Ok, will this transformation hurt?"

"It shouldn't. I haven't had any complaints from those who I've transformed," Serena suddenly spoke up. "We're going to need Saloman's help. He is a water fae, I am a wind fae, your wife is of all elements, and your ancestors were earth fae. With our combined elements you should make a passable male clitoride fae of mixed elements. I have only one problem Saloman needs to have sex within thirty minutes of transforming. He can transfer his powers to you, Chadwick. I don't want to be tortured with grief before doing your transformation and I'm sure Valorann will be exhausted after ever thing she's done this after noon. Would you mind having intercourse with him, Chadwick?"

"Sure, anything to help and get my rocks off without harming my wife's energy," he replied gallantly.

Serena walked over to Saloman and whispered her words to him and he transformed into his fae form. I could tell that Chad was instantly attracted to him by the way he watched him as Serena explained the situation to him.

Saloman gathered some water into a leaf and brought it over to Chadwick and said "I must breathe some of my magic into this water and you must drink it. We will then fornicate and I will be transformed back into my unicorn form. Serena, you, and your woman will complete the transformation. Do you understand?"

"Of course I do," my husband replied. The men completed the magic sharing ritual then moved on to the fornication. I was amazed and aroused as I watched my husband remove his garments (Saloman was already nude) and kiss another man. I loved watching his hands rove over a body that was much like his in musculature and form. The only difference was their dicks. My husband is quite large at 16in with a 6in girth and clipped. Saloman was a full 18 inches with an 8 inch girth. Their discovery of each others' bodies, particularly their cocks, was amazing to watch. It wasn't long before Saloman stood behind Chadwick and pumped into him and grabbed his throbbing member. They stood there like that for a full 10 minutes until my husband began to pump his seed like a fountain. I could tell that Saloman was ejaculating as well. When he stepped away there was a stream of cum leaking from his dick as well as my husband's ass. Serena rushed to suck the stream from Saloman as I went to suck it out of Chadwick's ass and off his dick. Saloman's semen tasted faintly watery, Chadwick's was very earthy and fragrant, his is still my favorite.

After Saloman transformed back into the unicorn and went to rest beside the spring, Serena, Chadwick, and I stood in a circle clasping hands and chanting "All elements combine and make this fae truer. All elements combine and make this fae truer. All elements combine and make this fae truer."

I could feel the power flowing through all of us. It was stunning to watch my husband's already incredible looks become more stunning. The hue of his eyes deepened. The musculature of his body sharpened. And his cock lengthened. Even though my energy was waning I could feel my ardor rise. Unfortunately, I fainted as soon as the spell was finished.

I felt two sets hands gently stroking my face. I looked up into the eyes of my husband and my new lover. "Well, this is a sight I'd love to see every morning," I said groggily.

Chadwick and Serena laughed and helped me sit up. "I hate to rush you, Valorann, but we need to get to my village soon or else my mistress will be very angry," Serena said once I was finally upright. "Here, this should help," she said as she stroked my back.

I felt my energy start to return but was still somewhat unsteady. "Maybe some water will help," I said. They helped me to the spring and caressed my back as I drank.

My energy returned and with it my ardor. Soon the hands on my back moved to my hips and breasts. I began to moan as first Chadwick, then Serena kissed me long and deep their hands pinching my sensitive nipples. Finally my husband positioned himself between my legs and caressing my clit. Serena sat on my face and I began to lick her creamy wetness, as my husband positioned his now 18 inch cock at my entrance and start to enter me.

His new size stretched me in the best way possible. I moaned into Serena's pussy as he thrust himself into my throbbing sheath. He pumped me faster and faster as I nibbled and sucked Serena's clit. Before long Serena was cumming, I was cumming, and Chadwick was cumming. When he pulled out of my spasming pussy, Serena leaned over and licked him clean as he sucked his cum out of me.

"We really must be going to the village," Serena said.

We reluctantly stood up and dressed and headed to the village.

To be continued...