Love Insane, The First

Story Info
She'll do anything he says; so in a way, she owns him.
6.6k words
4.26
32.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Said
Said
5 Followers

I was at work one day when I turned around to see a beautiful, nervously timid young face looking at me. "This is our programming department. They handle the technical problems with our product." She was a new employee, being shown around. Tall, long straight dirty blond hair, she might be called big if she weren't so tall. Almost my height! Too young for the thoughts in my head. Her face reminded me of an ancient Greek statue of a famous goddess. Mainly her nose and the baby fat in her cheeks. A sincere smile. Lisa is her name. Yes, she could be that painting too...the Mona Lisa. Only thinner, prettier...not the typical beauty, but a beauty just the same. I wonder what color her nipples are. "Hi, I'm Vane."

And too soon she was gone. The smell of her hair still in the air. But it was a small office, and she was in charge of our mailroom. I swore years ago...never at work. But this girl. If she would go for it. Imagine everyone finding out! Can I handle that? I'm so private...but I know I have to take the chance. I haven't felt like this in years. But would a young girl like her be interested in an old man like me? I'm 6'3, 190 lbs, not exactly muscled, but fit. Always too thin, when I hit middle age, the weight gain made me perfect. And my face has always been considered handsome...great jaw line...head shaved to stubble. I never looked like anyone famous until I saw the Transporter. Everyone agrees that's the celeb I resemble most. Well, only one way to find out.

She needs help with her computer. That's the first call I get from her. Everyone's at lunch, and since I'm technical she came to me. Then the updated software I overnight...hand carried to her, of course. She looks fresh out of high school! Ugh, too young. Let's start by being friendly, not flirting. Easy spreadsheet question. Nice to lean over her like this and type on her keyboard. "Thanks."

And then after a week, I go into the mailroom long after everyone's gone to drop off a disk. She's logged off of her computer but left too quickly. There's a question on the screen. Outlook.exe is not responding. Hit cancel. Her mail. A friend, Dee. A lot of back and forth gossip. What's this?

"I think I'll have to come up with another computer problem and get Vane in here. See if I can get my hands on his ass!"

Dee's reply. "You dirty slut! You wish you were that brave."

Lisa: "I know, I know. Well maybe...." Blah blah blah. That's it about me. But it's enough. And there's more to encourage me. Dee is letting an older man take her to lunch. "It's not like we're sleeping with them. What's wrong with letting a guy buy you lunch? If he thinks he's going to get anything from it, it's his own stupid fault."

And Lisa, "Yeah, I'll be skipping lunch for a while. They hold your first paycheck. But I get Sooo hungry!"

At 11:12 the next day I pop my head into the mailroom, she's alone. "Want to go lunch? My treat."

"Um, I was going to skip...but sure. What time?"

Her breasts are pert under her red T-shirt. They're just one size above what I'd call small. Perfect. And her ass too. I'll bet she thinks it's too big. Again, if she were shorter it might be. But a girl as tall as her just looks curvy with an ass like that!

Lunch is somewhat typical. Her youth really shows. She tells me about the scar on her chin. She's twenty! I'm thirty-three! Ugh. But I want her. As we stand and walk out I touch the small of her back. And then again at the door. She's submissive to it all. I walk to her side of the truck and open her door. She has that little girl smile. She holds the tip of her tongue in her teeth when she does it. Swings her long hair and watches me shut the door for her. Oh, this part is going to be easy. She'll hurt me later, but the beginning will be a cake walk.

I take it as slow as possible. It's easy since we're forced to see each other every day. She has a boyfriend I hear, but she makes sure to never mention that to me...even makes it sound as if she's available. The next few times I help her with computer problems, I make sure she sees me looking down her shirt, and then look away embarrassed. She buys it. I come in for some tape one day. "Wait." She says, and bends over next to me, touching the cleft of her ass to the side of my hip. She had to move back to do that. My hand hovers in the air over her tailbone. "Use this new tape gun." She stands and turns. Her nipples are hard through her shirt. I am slow to take the tape from her, and pause before slowly saying thank you. We are smiling like dolphins.

Friday I have equipment I need packed professionally. She tells me she'll need help carrying it all to Fed Ex. We take my 4-Runner. A man flirts with her strongly in line. He's not aware I'm with her. She doesn't know how to fend him off very well. He pushes harder. She looks to me. I don't help. We laugh as soon as we get out the door. She punches me on the arm.

"Hey! I thought you were getting lucky! I didn't want to interfere."

"Ewww! He was gross. I can't believe you just stood there."

"What am I, you're boyfriend? What would you have done if I wasn't there?"

I'm walking behind her in between the cars. She's wearing bell bottom jeans and a black spaghetti string top for casual day. She stops at the passenger door, knowing I'll open it for her, but I have to reach around. Her right hand brushes my thigh as I open it.

"I never know what to do." She says in a distant way.

"Hey." I take her right hand in my left and turn her. She moves in looking down. I bend my head and kiss her lightly on the lips. She smiles but won't look at me. Good. I like that. She parts her lips for more. I kiss her hard the second time. My tongue deep in her mouth. I take the back of her head strongly, and my other hand comes up around her throat. I peek and see her dark brown eyes peeking at me. This second kiss is long and deep and I'm getting lost.

Her hand brushes my growing cock through my dress pants. She boldly grips me. I tighten on her throat and stop kissing. Her lips are swollen, her baby cheeks red. Vessels stand out in her throat below my hand...I'm holding up tight against her jaw. We stay like this. Her breath pushing hard in and out of her mouth. Tugging firmly on my growing erection. My eyes half closed with lust. Hers glassy. I let go and give her a light but firm smack on the cheek. She looks to the ground with wide eyes. I let go of the back of her head with my left hand and give her another smack to the other cheek, much harder. Enough to turn her head. She looks at me and moves closer for a kiss.

"Good girl." I whisper, and pull her hand away from me. One of the hardest things I remember doing.

"Get in the truck." I say, as if she's a child. She stares me in the eye as I shut the door.

"Spread your legs." I tell her as we back out of the space.

"Wider." I smack the inside of her left thigh. "Touch knees to the door and the center console. That's good. Scoot down...put the seat back." She complies.

She sighs and I hear shaking. She's shaking. Her mouth open, looking straight ahead at the road.

"Clench your ass...and hold it." She does, lifting off the seat a bit. "Relax." She is breathing heavy now. "Again." And then quickly, "Now relax. Again. Relax." A few moments. She looks straight ahead, her chin down now, her breathing quick and deep. I think she's going to cum. "Again." She visibly shudders, but it's not an orgasm. Just a wave. I can imagine what she must be feeling. I have her hold her ass muscles clenched a long time. She begins to squirm. She loses it for a bit but then recovers. I roughly rub my hand over the lower half of her face. She moans. We are close to work now.

"Are you mine?" She nods and exhales harshly. "Chyeesss. Tyess."

"Huh, bitch?" I smack her face. "What was that? Repeat it. Say it to me."

"I'm yhours." She looks at me, a vein in her forehead. The daytime world passing by outside my truck. She lets go of her postion again and regains it, her hips fucking the air, her ass off the seat. "Pleease...please make me your...bitch." She moans again. She's unsure if that was OK to say. Timid. Embarrassed. But it's what she wants. These young girls grow up fast with the internet around.

"Work your hips for me." She begins pumping her pelvis, as if fucking the air. I pull into a building near ours and park on the side by the trees. She hasn't stopped. She's crying out now. "Unggh...God! Unnn....unnnn..."

"Stop!" She huffs air out of her chest in disbelief. I get out and run over to the passenger side and open the door. She is still in position, legs spread. I pull one leg out, and she follows, standing on weak legs.

"Unbutton your jeans." I say softly. She does, while I tug on her zipper. It doesn't go at first. We're in a parking lot in broad daylight. I grab the side belt loops and pull them down to her hips. She hangs her head and looks up at me dumbly, drool on her lower lip. Her baby face is flushed completely red.

"Hook your thumbs into the front of your panties and pull them out, so I can see you." She does of course. Her hips twitch impulsively. I lift her chin and kiss her passionately. She almost falls over. I hold her by the shoulders. I look down...she looks down. I can see her panties are wet. Yellow thong. My mouth is watering at the scent.

"Fresh...young...pussy." She gives me a whiny groan and closes her eyes. My mouth is full of clear saliva, and I let it fall from my lips into her panties. She has a neat, short bush, already matted a bit with her own wetness. She's watching the stream of spit fill her pubes and drizzle onto the bottom of her panties. I slide my hand down until my finger is almost to her asshole. Then I drag my finger forward...between her lips, scorching hot flaps on each side of my finger...so wet I can't feel any pressure, though I know she's tight against me as I go in to the second knuckle. I look her in the eye. She begins fucking my finger frantically. I put my middle finger in as far as it will go, my palm crushing her clit. Like holding a big hot snail. I pull out before she can really get going down the home stretch.

"No!" She cries loudly, letting her panties snap to her body as she grabs me to steady herself. I stare at her. She bites her lip and whimpers.

"No." So low I could barely hear it. I slowly withdraw my hand.

"No, no, no, no..." she repeats and snuggles up against me every way she can, her hips pushed forward obscenely. She begins to drop to her knees, but I stop her and hold her up. I pull her panties up hard, lifting her on her toes and burying the yellow fabric into her cleft. I pull up her jeans and button them. She is gyrating her hips with her eyes closed. Her panties are high over her hips. When she bends over at work, her top will ride up and people will see.

"Get in." She closes her eyes and obeys. As we walk in the door to work, I tell her she's not going home this weekend. She'll call her boyfriend tonight and break up with him. Smile. Look normal. Not a word of this to anyone here. It's our business, not theirs. Our secret, as long as we can keep it.

Back at my desk, I do a little thinking and send her an e-mail.

Subject: Fucktoy

Listen cunt. Leave work today at 5:00 like normal. It would be suspicious if your lame little hourly ass didn't run out the door with the rest of the herd. Go to the Ruby Tuesday's up the street and wait for me. Sit at a table in the bar area. Order a beer. I know, you're only 20, but flirt with the guy and tell him you'll do anything he says for a drink. If by some chance you get a girl, beg her, and tell her you'll do anything for a drink. Be shameless. Be embarrassing. Be a slut. If they seem to enjoy you, make a specific offer. "I'll suck you off. I'll go down on you. Please." Beg like white trash. If they refuse, then order a hot fudge sundae and ask for the bill and pay it. When I get there I'll sit at the bar. Don't acknowledge me. We don't know each other. If you have a beer, I'll know you're going to make a deal with whoever serves you, and when you leave, call me on my cell and tell me what the plan is.

If you have the sundae, then before I finish my first beer, you WILL scoop a spoonful of Ice Cream into your panties when you think no one's looking. To cool off that hot slit of yours. Then get up and walk out before it seeps through your jeans. Wait in your car. DO NOT TOUCH YOURSELF! When I leave, follow me to my apartment. Print this out on the main printer and grab it before anyone sees it. Take it with you and read it while you wait. Reply to me now.

Her reply: "I'll do anything you say. THANK YOU!"

We pass in the hallway once that afternoon. She won't look at me. She looks like she's been blushing all day long. A guy in accounting talks about how good she looks today. Too bad she's so young. Yeah, too bad. I see her leave at 5:00 with a piece of paper in her hand. She's talking to our receptionist as she unlocks her car door. I leave 15 minutes later.

I sit at the short end of the bar, on the corner. Her booth is to my right, along the long end of the bar. She is facing me. She has ice cream. A piece of paper is on the table in front of her. The e-mail. Sherry, the bar tender with the long, red, curly hair comes straight to me with my beer. She is giddy with something to say. A girl like her with tats and piercings rarely acts this goofy.

"See that girl over there?"

"Yeah." I say laughing, obviously curious as to why Sherry is acting this way.

"She offered to 'service' me if I got her a beer. She's under age. Can you believe that? Stupid little hussy!"

Sherry was beaming with pride. I raise my eyebrows in mock surprise.

"So you goin' that way? Lucky you." I tease.

She wrinkles her nose. "Eww, no! I'm a man's girl! But still, nice to know I have a place to go if I tire of boys!" She looks at me slyly as she walks off.

I look over, and Lisa looks positively terrified. Her moves mechanical. Her hair straight down over each side of her forehead makes her look 16. She won't look my way. She is still blush red. I take a long draw of beer and keep watching her. She looks at me finally and her eyes lock on me. I nod. Surprisingly she doesn't even look around or wait. She scoots forward, leans back, places the spoon in the bowl just so, pulls her jeans out with her left hand, and spoons ice cream into her pants! She gets a second spoonful and guides it down further and turns the spoon. She closes her eyes and I imagine a shudder. She sits up and stares at the table, taking in the sensation, the edge of her hands pressing down and her fingers splayed in the air, squirming. God, such a young innocent girl, doing that in public, for me to see! I look around but no one seems to have noticed.

Lisa looks at me again; her long straight hair neatly parted down each side of her forehead, and cleans the spoon with her mouth. She adjusts the strap of her top and gets up with her purse. The ice cream is already wetting her jeans. I decide to have another beer and flirt with Sherry some. She'll go crazy waiting. I wonder what that ice cream feels like melting in her panties...running along the crack of her ass. Seeping onto her car seat. She'll be listening to the radio, settling in to the warming mess in her panties. I have a hard on down the side of my leg that will be obvious if I get up.

I manage to adjust myself as I drink my second beer, so he's going up along my belly, and not down the side of my leg. But I'm so turned on that my head is above the belt line! Sherry is getting busy with Friday happy hour, so I leave a ten on the bar for her and wave good bye. On the way out I notice drips of white on the floor, and then even some large drops. Melted Ice cream! I never thought of that! It ran down her leg. In the parking lot there are a few large drops. I go straight to my truck. My apartment is only a few minutes away. Imagine what that felt like for her...ice cream running down the inside of her legs. I watch her following me in the rear view mirror. She has sunglasses on, and looks like any girl driving home after work.

She doesn't get out of her car when we get there. She's parked next to me. I open her door. "C'mon." I say sympathetically. A stream of milky fluid runs down her ankle. The ass and crotch of her jeans is soaked. She tries to cover it, but it just makes her look like she's feeling herself up, so she stops. I take her by the hand and lead her to my first floor home. I open the door but stop her from stepping in. I go inside.

"Strip." I order her. "Outside?" She looks stunned. She doesn't move. I start to close the door. She panics and steps on the heel of her shoe, slipping them off. Then her black top over her head. Her bra, dropped to the ground. Her nipples are pink and puffy. Her breasts are firm, and too small to hang down any, although another ounce in each and that would change. Sliding her jeans down now. She looks so much like a little girl. Her body is so young. Tall and gangly as she pulls the jeans from her ankles and tries not to fall. The inside of her thighs is a sticky mess of white, as is her brown pubic hair. Her straight hair is down to her nipples. I move it aside so I can see. Lightly pass over her breast. She stands there shifting her weight from foot to foot, still in her socks.

"Pick up your clothes. Give them to me." I shut the door. The stairs go above my door, so they block the view from the street. Most of my neighbors are stuck in traffic this time of day. I put the clothes on my laundry machine and take off my shoes...turn on the radio. I look out the peephole. She is staring at the door in the same spot. Breathing quick and shallow. Oh, she is so easy. I open the door and she starts forward, but I push the center of her chest. We hear a car pull up. I wait. Door slams. I pull her in by her pubic hair. Her hips spasm forward as she steps on her tip-toes and stifles a squeal. Feet pound on the stairs. I shut the door. I take her in my arms and kiss her...hand to her small breast. Her nipple between thumb and finger...small little tugs and squeezes with just two fingers. I won't let her rub against my leg. She tries, but quickly understands and moans into my mouth. I can smell her. And then I hear her. A wet sound as she squeezes her pussy closed. I step back and take both nipples in my fingers...pull her around the bar to the kitchen.

"At any time, you can refuse to be mine. But as long as you're mine, you do as I say." I read that in a book somewhere.

"Yes master." Hmm. That's not quite right. She's volunteered it, but it's not enough for me. Too typical. Has she called someone that before?

"Just say '9,1,1,' any time and I'll stop. You'll have a few minutes to tell me why. If I am not pleased with your reason, I'll kick you out of my life for good."

"Yes...master."

"When we're alone together, you call me 'daddy' from now on. Got it?"

She exhales and her shoulders sag. "Yhes daddy!"

"Good." Then I smack her face harder than I've ever smacked anyone before. She falls against the counter. I fear it was too hard...I felt the weight of her head.

"On your knees. And lick my floor."

"Yes daddy." She says rapidly, and drops to her hands and knees, her hair draped over her head. I unbutton my shirt and take it off, throwing it on the counter. It's a beautiful Friday evening. My friends are at happy hour. I haven't had a girl for a while. It's nice to have her naked already, without any real effort. "Just the spots, like there." There is a spot where a drop of beer fell a few days ago, if I remember correctly. She pulls her hair to one side of her head so I can see, and looks sideways up at me as her tongue rubs the spot to soften it up. "And then the corners and under the counters where it's really dirty. She moves to the next spot of dried fluid near the fridge. I open the door so it hits the side of her head and take out a bottle of beer. She is waiting until I close the door, and I softly kick my foot to her side and push her over.

Said
Said
5 Followers
12