Love Insane, The First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep working!" She scrambles to her knees and finds another spot, Parmesan cream sauce from Angel Hair pasta I made last night. That one takes a lot of tongue pressure and saliva. I admire the sticky mess of ice cream drying on her ass cheeks.

She's in the corner now, head sideways under the counters. Moving too fast to really be cleaning anything. I can see gritty dirt where the mop couldn't reach. She is backing towards me, glimpses of her asshole when her legs move. Baby fat on her ass too, but looks good on this tall girl. I gather a mouthful and spit on her ass. She wiggles it in approval and moans. I can't believe this! I'm in a fog...on automatic pilot. For the first time I have no consideration for a girl. I don't care what she thinks of me. I feel free to do anything. The outside world...and all of its restrictions, melts away.

She's halfway down the counter when I pour the rest of my beer right at the top of her ass crack. It runs up her back and into her hair, down her neck and over her cheeks, off of her chin and nose...down her ass crack and over her messy sticky pussy....up her belly and stomach. I grab her ankle and pull her back.

"Slurp it up, you dirty cunt!" She happily sucks up the beer from the floor. Her ass high in the air as she turns and looks for more. I unbutton my jeans and lean back a little as I stand. I know the effect. Whoever says girls aren't as visual as guys isn't paying attention! She looks up and lets her mouth gape open as she stares at the head of my cock visible above the waistline of my boxers. Her hair is wet now where it's draped in the beer. What am I thinking? I need this on film! I put the beer bottle down and let it fall over, spilling more. "Keep going at it, sweetheart. Don't use your hands."

"Yes daddy." She answers sweetly, followed with a loud slurp.

She doesn't even notice the camera when I get back. Again she pulls her wet hair behind her ear so I can watch her lick my dirty floor clean. I spit in front of her, and she goes right for it, licking and then kissing it up and rubbing her puckered lips over the spot. I get a close up.

"She is gross!" At this point she looks and sees the camera. Her face changes. It's a look that says, "I'm in over my head. I'm not ready to be filmed. I didn't count on this. What do I do?" It is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life up to that point.

She stares off into nothing for a moment. Then slowly, holds out her tongue and heads back to the floor. I notice it is swollen, with bits of grit on her roughed up lips...dirt on her cheeks. She's paler now, with red only high on her cheekbones. The sunset is lighting the room perfectly.

"Oh...she is ru-ined." I say for benefit of the camera. I let her work for a minute more, and then decide to give her a break.

"Go get me a beer, bitch! And walk upright on your knees! I want to see those tits on the way back." She looks pained as she waddles back with my beer. Her firm tits are pointing up, led by her pink nipples. Nothing better than a firm set of young tits!

"Aww, angel huwt her knees?" She is on the verge of tears and says nothing. When she reaches me, I smack her face lightly. Again. Again. She just holds out the beer.

"Yes daddy. The floor is hurting my knees." She says near tears. Her tongue is obviously swollen. I put the camera on the kitchen table so it is on her face.

"C'mere." I say with the concern of a doctor and take her chin and open her mouth. "Hold out your tongue." It's big, and covered with bumps of irritated taste buds. She's used up all of her saliva. I pucker up and let clear spit run from my mouth onto her tongue and into her mouth. She looks up at me while I fill her mouth. "Better sweetness?"

"Oh yes daddy. I love when you spit in my mouth."

"Where'd you learn to be such a dirty girl?" I say affectionately.

"I don't know. I've never really been like this before." She confesses. For a moment we are co-workers again, and laugh.

I lean forward and kiss her hard again. I feel the grit of dirt from her tongue. It tastes like copper. "Well, maybe you've finally found your one true love." I say, knowing the camera is catching this. She considers it. "Do you trust me?" I ask.

She laughs nervously. "I'm not sure."

"Well, this is our first time together. Tell the camera who you are. Go ahead."

"I'm Lisa Sarnes...I just met this man...he's my...'daddy' now... and... and... ...he's making me do...weird things." She says innocently. "I feel all funny." She confesses quietly while picking at her fingernail and looks at the floor embarrassed.

I guide her chin up. "Keep looking into the camera."

"Yes daddy. Um...I want more. I don't want him to ever stop." Is she crying? She is. She lets out a few halting sobs.

"You daddy's crazy bitch?"

She nods, and a tear falls down her face.

"I'll do anything. Anything you say. Just please, don't stop. Please. Don't stop! Don't stop."

"Stand up now, honey pie. Show me your little puss."

She stands, sniffling and pained as she straightens her legs, not sure what to do with her hands. I like the way they float out in the air, fingers splayed. A picture of complete innocent confusion and uncertainty. She grips her hands into fists when I bring my hand up and wipe her crotch from back to front.

"Push your hips forward." She does. Her pink lips are out, as is her clit. She reeks of that fleshy pussy smell. I wiggle my finger from side to side, pressing hard into her clit. She bucks her hips and grabs my shoulder. "Hands behind your neck! And keep them there or so help me God I'll beat you!" Her pussy juices are mixing with the sticky dried ice cream into a pasty glue that is making thick wet sounds.

"What is this sticky stuff all over you?"

"Ice cream, daddy."

"Ice cream? How'd you get ice cream all over your pussy?"

"I put it in my panties daddy. Like you told me to."

"And where were you?"

"Ruby Tuesday's...daddy."

"You mean you scooped ice cream into your panties while you were in public?"

I slid two fingers into her deep and fast. My thumb flicking her clit. She cums with rapid jerks of her hips, and high pitched intakes of breath.

"Yes...yes daddy! I scooped ice cream into my panties! Inn front of evverryyboodyyy...ahhhhh! Ungh!" She cums again, and this time a squirt of juice goes down the inside of my hand and down my wrist. She grabs my arm with both hands. I knew she was super sensitive now, and had to stop me. I made sure the camera could see the girl cum on my hand, and then I rubbed it hard into her face and stood up.

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled. She opened her eyes wide, but couldn't focus...her pupils were almost invisible. Her hands flew up behind her neck again. Her face was slick with the gooey ice cream and cum paste she had made.

"Bend over at the waist and put your hands on your knees. Get right into the camera fuck doll." I turned her sideways a bit, and then pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees. My cock flew free right in her face.

Here we were, naked now, screaming sexuality as the older male dominated the young female. Her face was perfect...covered in sticky glaze, lips puffed, tongue swollen, eyes red, glazed and dazed...long straight hair matted wet around her angel's face. And the tip of my 7 1/2 inch cock touching her lips.

She slid it right into her mouth about half way and started working back and forth. I let her saliva get going, and turned the camera view screen so I could see the shot. I began pumping my hips, trying to get deeper. The wetness of her mouth was so sweet, but not enough of it. Half my shaft was dry. Her lips had a firm grip. She knew how to give a classic blow job.

"Looks like my baby girl has some experience sucking boy's cocks."

"Mmmm...mmm" she moaned. I grabbed the back of her head, and put a hand under her jaw firmly.

"Enough of this..." I growled, and thrust forward, feeling the slow slide into her throat...her attempted to cough turned into a gag. "Stick your tongue out, it'll be easier." I withdrew so just the head was in her mouth, and then steadily drove forward as she drew a breath.

"Oh yeah baby girl. Suck daddy's dick for him. Be a good daughter for me. That's it. Let me fuck my baby's throat." She was responding nicely now. I bumped my pelvis to her lips as I picked up the pace of my face fucking.

She relaxed and let me down deep...her gags were regular, and she'd given up on trying to hold her saliva in. It was drooling out in strings to the floor, and the camera was catching it all. Her eyes were demonic, darting from side to side with nothing to look at but my hairy belly. Her nose flaring...bubbles of spit from her mouth now. Of course I spit on her face. Twice. I was getting close to ejaculating...the back of her tongue was pressing up right below the head where I usually hold myself to jerk off.

"Aww...that's the stuff kid." I gasped. I began hitting her hard in the lips with each thrust. I wanted to see a fat lip, or a bruise. I'd never gone this far before! Not this crazy...and the first time with this inexperienced young girl! It was clear on the video that she was feeling the hits now. The wet gagging sounds were steady now. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her nose bent every time I banged her face.

"Hold your tongue out!" And I drew back, her gasping air through her throat with her mouth gaping open while I shot a hot load of jizz on her young tongue...splashed her open throat, causing an open mouthed cough. Pulled back to get a shot on her upper lip and another small one down her chin. I turned her head roughly to the camera. Spit ran down her cheeks and cum dripped from her chin. Her mouth rapidly filled with a pool of her own saliva.

"Don't swallow. Say I'm Vane's fuck hole."

"Ahm Ven's feck hoe."

"I own you."

"Ee ownes may."

I pull her up by her hair. Her pussy is in the camera, and I spread the lips, rub my hand roughly over her, pinch her clit, pull her lips, hold her open again. She is juicing all over my fingers...shiny for the camera to see. A close-up. I start spanking her ass with my other hand. Whack! Whack! Whack! The blows push her pussy so close to the lens it goes out of focus. "Turn off the camera." I whisper. Whack! Whack! "The big button." She is exhausted. Strangely, so am I.

"Let's go lay down. I've put a lot of energy into you. Time for a reality check."

She smiles and looks up at me, hugging in tightly as we walk down the hall to my bedroom. She hesitates at my bed. "I'm a mess." She mumbles.

"It's OK. I want you messy for me." I tilt her head back.

"Push that spunk out of your mouth. Let it run down your face. She does it. Streams of saliva and cum run down her neck and body, down the side of her breasts...into her arm pits. All the way down her leg.

She pulls the blanket back and slides in. I follow her. We're both in nothing but our socks. Her body feels so good next to mine. Her legs part, and I mount her and rub my growing hard on against her wetness. Her mouth opens. I'm lined up, and push forward. She's so wet...it's so easy. And the tightness gripping me.

I adjust my body and she lifts her knees up towards her shoulders. I slide deep into her repeatedly...fucking fast and smooth. Her legs wrap around me, then fall down straight...she's turning her face up in a silent scream. I adjust my body lower and bury my cock to the hilt, then freeze like that. She works her hips, shudders, I feel hot liquid on my balls and here the squishing sounds of her working against me. I can feel the shape of her pelvic bone as she undulates.

"You're my girl." I whisper. Then I cum inside her. Strong jets squirting deep. I don't know anything about her. She could get pregnant for all I know. We're unprotected. I want to say I love you, but this isn't the time...is it? I wonder what she's thinking. She shudders deeply again and cries out. More liquid from her pussy. Her hands grip my ass. Finger tips on my asshole. I breathe in the beer mess in her hair. I'm tired. I shift to the side and bury my face in her neck. I keep moving...stay hard...this is my thing...to cum and stay hard. Her pussy is so sensitive I don't have to move much at all. As she starts to respond, I really start to give it to her.

"Big." She whispers. "Dhaddy." Her fingers press into my ass crack. One finds its way in. Just the tip. No one's ever done that. I pound harder into her. I'm liking it. She works it in a little further. Opens her eyes to watch me. Just the first knuckle of her long middle finger.

"Mmmm...you dirty boy." I cum again. The sweat, the ice cream, the beer. Our bodies are sliding against each other in a mess.

"Whore. No...not a whore. A whore wants something in return. You're nothing but a common slut. You just need to get off. Well, maybe an exceptional slut. My personal fuck slut. You'll serve me in many ways. This is the beginning of a deeply intimate life, if we can handle it."

She says it first. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby doll. I really do." And I lift and move down her body, and press my lips to her messy, beat up pussy. I suck in the mixture of her come, my come, sweat, beer, and ice cream. I begin licking up everything I can find. I nuzzle my face between her lips and suck it out of her. She's going for it again...she's grinding against my face. Her hands on my head...using me to get off. Hurting my nose now. Keep going baby. She freezes...hot girl cum squirts from her. I open my mouth to catch the stream. Surprised as it hoses my throat. Some sprayed up my nose before I got my mouth open, and its tingling. She's thrashing on the bed, throwing her head around. I swallow her tangy juice. Lightly kiss her pussy all over, but even this is too much for her, I can tell. I crawl up next to her, and we intertwine our legs. Suddenly I sneeze! It sprays all over her face. She squeezes her eyes shut, and then smiles. "Bless you." I kiss her. Our hands squeeze tight and we fall asleep.

*

"Vote if you like it! Voting makes all the difference in the universe here!"

-Vane

12