Love Insane, The Third

Story Info
Lisa meets Jenna; a fate worse than Daddy.
9.2k words
4.35
26.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Said
Said
5 Followers

I step out onto my patio with the first drink of the day in my hand, a Jack and Coke to get some caffeine in my system and start the warm up for a Saturday night. I watch my black 4-Runner for tell-tale signs of Lisa. She's still curled up half naked in the back under the roll top cover. Been there all day.

The sun is as low as my two hanging ferns, so it would be about 6:30 at this time of year...we got back from the mall at 2:00...so that's a good four and a half hours out there. With no clue about what's going on, how long it will be or what's coming next. Nothing but the replays in her head of all the stupid, sick acts she's performed over the past 24 hours, like a loser weirdo who must be out of her mind or something. No more effective prison than the intangible restrictions and fears of the unknown.

What a slut! Who would want a girl like her? If she'll do these things with me, who knows what she's already done! Even if I wanted a mental defective like her, how can I count on her to keep her legs closed in the future? She'll probably fuck any guy who slicks her up with a good game.

I know none of that's true. I want her more than anything I've known. I admire her more than any girl I've ever met. I love her as intimately as I love my sisters, who I've known my whole life. But in trying to put myself in her shoes...thinking society's typical thoughts..., thoughts which must be in her youthful head as she lies out there forgotten and abandoned, I've come up with what to say to her...to dominate her further.

And there's the safety consideration. It got pretty hot today, and that's a black truck. Four hours with no food or water could be dangerous. I'd like to think that she'd stick her head up and signal me...I've been keeping an eye out. But maybe she's totally gone down into the depths and lost all willpower and initiative already. A human being that would lick a stranger's dirty floor because she was told to is in a different place. I grab a bottle of Gatorade and a bottle of water and the rest of the honeydew melon and throw it in a brown paper bag.

Approaching my car, I think of all the people who've walked right by it, not knowing that there's a kinky naked 20 year old sweating away in there. Locked in a hot car by their perverted neighbor! I look at other cars in the parking lot. Have I ever passed somebody like that?

"Here." I shove the bag through the gap between the roll cover and the rear seat headrest. I act like I'm cleaning out the inside of my car. "Stay down. I don't want anyone to know you're in here."

"Okay da-" her voice croaks and is gone. "-dee." She finishes after a moment of silence. She must be dehydrated pretty bad. It is baking hot in here. I put down the windows and turn on the radio, collecting junk from the center console and glove compartment. I want to see her. I pretended like I'm looking for something and get on my knees on the back seat. She is a gorgeous sight under there. At least what I can see in the darkness. Her white tank top is soaked with sweat, as is her hair. She has the dry redface of heat stroke. The sweet stink of her girly B.O. rises out of the back and fills the truck. I put my hand on her forehead. She has finished all of the water and is breaking out in a healthy sweat. She adjusts to get her head closer to me, and I get a glimpse of her sleeping pussy...just a pink line under her light brown bush.

"I have to go daaddy." She whines sleepily.

"Just pee in the bottle dear. Put your shirt around it in case you spill. I don't want you messing on my carpet!"

"Nho daddy. I hafta go number two."

"Can you hold it?"

"But I don't want tooo. I wanna go."

You'll have to hold it dear. Tell you what, to signal me, put the shirt over the headrest here if it gets so bad you absolutely can't hold it, and I'll come to your rescue, I promise. But you'd better not be fibbing, 'cause I'll know, and I'll be very upset with you!"

"I don't want you mad at me." She says with adult clarity, lifting her head from its side to look at me.

"Alright then." After I rub the cold Gatorade bottle over her face, tits, and the insides of her arms, I convince her to take a drink. She finishes half the bottle! A rivulet of red runs from the corner of her mouth to her ear while she chugs it on her back. I crack all four windows, collect the junk into a gym back I had in the back seat floor and head inside to get ready to go out.

I don't really want her to shit herself, but I do want all of her will power working for me. It will keep her focused in there. I figure an hour should do it. Girls have a harder time holding it in than guys do. But where to take her? She can't get inside naked during broad daylight, and I sure don't want her experiencing the psychological comfort of clothing yet!

I shower, shave, and make arrangements to meet up with the crowd down in the Highlands, a strip of old-town type clubs and bars in a nice neighborhood downtown. I throw ice, rum, some kind of canned pineapple type of fruit juice I've had for a while, and Crème de Cacao in a blender. I make 2 quickly grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and put them in a baggie. I put the Pina Colada in a large freezer bag, then double bag it just to be safe, and get a straw from the drawer. I grab two more bottled waters, and head out for the night.

"Daddy! I really have to go 2!" She says loudly as soon as I shut the door.

"Okay, okay. We're going right now. Hang on!" I back up fast and speed out of the parking lot, taking the 3 speed bumps way too fast.

"Pop-pa!" She yells in amusement.

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry hon! Ha ha! I totally wasn't thinking!"

"I don't want to make you mad, but you'd better hurry! I can feel it..."peeking" out! Of my...you know..."

"Ewww! Yuck!"

She laughs. "I can't believe you're treating me like this." She mumbles amusedly. "I'm a human BEING ya know!"

"Yeah. I know." I answer seriously. "That's why you love it so much. You're a REAL human being! And I love you for it."

She pulls cover from underneath and the spring rolls it up like a window blind. She sits up and climbs head first over the back seat, drags her legs over and kisses me on the cheek from behind. Then she scrambles back over, giggling and giving me a nice view of her ass and cunt cleft. We are on a single lane road, but anyone coming the other way can see her! It's obvious she has no bottoms on! I see break lights as cars passing the other way wonder what they just saw. One honks its horn. She hides in the back and has a giggling fit.

Her eyes are absolutely on fire with emotion when she sits up. "You do? You LOVE mee? You're not going to...just..."

I stare at her in the mirror.

"You won't use me and throw me away?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know! Um, because I'm a tramp! Because there's something wrong with me!"

I turn into the parking lot of a closed K-mart and drive down the back alley. There is an empty dumpster.

"Climb in that dumpster and, take a dump!" I say turning to look at her over the seats.

She frantically looks for a way to open the back hatch, then climbs over the seats and slips out the back passenger door. I watch her run around the front of the truck on the balls of her feet, looking for broken glass. I didn't really see any when I stopped. Her tank top is dark with sweat, like she's been swimming. Her ass and legs have bits of dirt and leaf debris sticking to it from my carpet. Her hair is soaked dark at the roots. I smell her body odor again coming from the back. It's actually a pleasant smell.

She isn't sure how to climb in at first, and awkwardly puts her long leg up. When that doesn't work, she leans in the opening on her stomach and lifts like she's getting out of a pool. She leans forward and falls in on her hands, head first. The metal banging lets me know the dumpster is empty. It gets quiet.

It wasn't planned. Honest it wasn't. I just knew it was the thing to do. Especially after the insecurities she'd just displayed. I put it in gear. And drove away.

God I'd give anything to have her on film in that dumpster! Squatting down, nude, vulnerable, relieving herself. Hearing me drive away. Looking up at the camera. Trying to stay on her tippie toes and not get anything on her. I pulled around the front and waited four minutes. An eternity in that dumpster! I could leave her there all night. No one used this place anymore. She'd have to stay in there! She couldn't walk around naked! At least I didn't think she WOULD.

It won't take her long to convince herself I'm coming back. She just can't be sure when.

After another three minutes I speed around the corner and get it up to 60 miles per hour before slamming on the brakes at the brown metal container. She was already peering out. Her face said it all. White and long, and now the corners of her mouth were turning down. She didn't have her tank top on anymore. She must've used it to wipe herself. I get out and helped her climb out. She is crying now, and completely naked in the light of day behind the old K-Mart.

"What's wrong honey?" I ask with concern.

"I didn't like that!" She sobs. She curls her face into me and squeezes tight as soon as I have her standing. "I didn't like that daddy!" She was crying harder than I'd ever seen her! She lets out a keening sob into my shirt. "I didn't like that at all! You left me!"

I felt bad. But it was the effect I wanted, wasn't it? She needed me. At here was the proof.

I walk her back to the truck, put her in the back and close the hatch. Her hands grip my favorite white cotton button-up shirt, not wanting to let go, like a baby does when you try to pass it to someone else. With emotional difficulty I take her hands and pull them away to close the hatch. I just want to cuddle her and make her feel safe. But now is not the time. She stays sitting up and watches me closely with wet, swollen eyes and sniffles while I walk around and climb in the driver's seat.

There was another way, though.

"Here precious. You must be starved!" I toss the two grilled ham and cheese sandwich baggies to her one at a time, like I was feeding an alligator back there or something. Then I tossed her a bottle of water, which she didn't see, and it bonked her in the head. She attacked the first sandwich quickly. I realized she had only had a few bites of fruit and less than half of my chicken nuggets since we left work yesterday afternoon. Oh, and some ice cream! I smiled at that.

"You have to believe daddy loves you sweat heart." I say as I pulled into traffic and she munches away.

"Always n' always? Forever an' ever?" She asks in a little girl sing song while looking at her sandwich and dancing her head from side to side. It was enough to make me wonder who had whom by the heart! The sandwiches seemed to be just enough to make her feel a touch of love, and bring her back from the brink.

"Always, Lisa. Always. No matter where we go from here. You've given me something..." The word "special" didn't need to be SAID. We both heard it. She took a big bite of her sandwich and kept looking at it instead of at me. She smiled while she chewed and breathed through her nose. "You'd better lie down now sugar." We were on a divided highway now, and I didn't want any trouble.

"You're my daddy now." I heard her little girl voice say from the back after she was out of sight. "You have to take care of me! You have to have me! Even if you don't like me! Even if you get mad at me! Even if I get paralyzed! Even if I get fat and ugly! Even if I turn gay! Even if..." She kept it up for a good few minutes. We were both laughing by the end as she crept her head up and peeked at me shyly over the back seat. I could see the snaking spine of her bare back and naked shoulders behind her in the dimming daylight. Her hips were pressed to the carpet, so the cars behind me weren't getting mooned at least! But they had to know she was nudey. Despite all of the weekend's sex, I was getting that tingle again, and my dick shifted in my loose jeans.

I pulled a parking stub from the machine at the lot across the street from the Highland's main strip and backed up to the trees in the last row of spaces. Lisa didn't make a sound. When opened the back to check on her. She was sound asleep. I kissed her on the cheek and caressed her buttocks a bit. I looked at the people walking up and down the street in front of the lot. Little did they know I was over here stroking a naked sex slave. The sun was down and the sky was a brilliant blue with a few stars showing. Her skin absorbed the diffused blue from the sky and made her look pale. I admired and rubbed her for two full minutes, even as a car pulled up and parked three spaces away. She rolled and squirmed, but never really woke up. I pull the cover back and locked it in place over her.

I walk across the parking lot, sated and relaxed. I let Lisa and the perversions we've been enjoying slip away and look forward to seeing my friends. I feel like I've been on vacation for a week! The first people I see when my eyes adjust to the low light in the dark wood bar are Travis and Jenna. I head straight for them. I met them at a party last month, and had my first personal experience with swingers.

Travis was a pretty athletic guy, brown hair, Hollywood fighter-pilot good looks, shorter than me at 6 foot even. Jenna was a stunning 28 year old beauty. Maybe 5 foot 8, with blond hair feathered in a great 70's retro style, and tits that were perfect! Perfect! The rack every girl would want. She had a sky blue blouse type thing on, that folded one side over the other, leaving plenty of room to see those bra-less babies from almost any angle. The matching pleated skirt only went a quarter of the way down her thigh, letting me see her gorgeously muscled legs. Her face reminded me of a pretty school teacher I once had. The pair was all about looking good, and it showed. And I couldn't remember meeting a warmer or friendlier couple. Everyone perked up when they were around.

Jenna gave me a big hug and a kiss. "Vane! I'm so glad you're here!"

Travis shook my hand firmly in both of his. "God, she's done nothing but talk about you man!" He said laughing. "I'm going for another round. What can I get you?"

"A Guinness. We gettin' a table?"

"Sure. The band doesn't start until 11:00." Jenna answered. She took my hand to a booth along the bar that had just opened up. She pulled me in next to her, both of us facing the door with a view of the whole bar.

"So!" She said looking at me beaming.

At the party last month, after talking and drinking all night, they'd let some things strategically slip around me. Such as the difficulty of making a bracket for the fan over their bed strong enough to hold her weight. And Travis' girlfriend "just not understanding" Jenna. By the end of the night, drunk as all hell, Travis had ordered Jenna to stalk me in the bathroom. After I finished draining ole' trouser snake, I opened the door to have her walk into me full force and laugh at the corner. Gripping my arms in mock surprise, she stretched her neck so that her face was right in mine. There was nothing to do but kiss her. She pushed me back into the bathroom and kicked the door shut.

"Jenn..."

"Travis ordered me to." Her tongue was licking the back of my teeth. "He'll punish me if I don't please you. You want me to please you?" She sucked my tongue out of my mouth. "Or you want me punished?" She looked up at me with hazy bloodshot eyes while she stretched her button up dress shirt to both sides until the buttons popped and scattered clacking all over the stone tile floor. She kissed me fiercely and then went for my belt. I couldn't believe I was getting a shot at this hottie!

The clasp of her bra was in front, and when I undid it, the most beautiful breast I've ever seen in real life jiggled out. Her light brown nipples hardened as I watched. She was focused on tugging my pants down, and now my boxers. I pushed down on both of her shoulders harshly. She went to her knees easily. She started jerking me to full hardness looking up into my eyes, giving my nut sack long sucking kisses. Then she started working the flat of her tongue in circles over the bottom of my balls. Turning her head to the side and working closer and closer towards my asshole. I had to spread my legs wider and wider, lifting my weight by my hands on the counter. My nut sack spread out on her face.

She grabbed the root of my cock in an underhanded grip and pulled me around the bathroom, leading me on her knees. I followed with my hips vulgarly leading the way.

"Mmm...that's a nice Johnny you got there." After a lap around the small room, she had me facing the door. She pushed me into it and got behind me, still down on her knees. I looked back in the mirror and watched her spread my ass cheeks with both hands and start lapping at my asshole! My cock wobbled and started to turn purple at the head.

She reached between my legs and started jacking me off with nothing but her thumb and forefinger wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. With her palm forward, she only had to close her grip to have my whole shaft under her control.

"If that's not a seven incher, I'm not a cum sponge." She purred after she had a full grip, and spit on my asshole. She never came near the head, or near my favorite spot, just below the head. She only gripped my dick's shaft as close as she could to the base. She was licking my ass crack up and down, stopping every time to massage my puckered ass with the length of her tongue. This pretty married girl that looked like my old school teacher jerked my jetting sperm all over the door in less than a minute.

She almost knocked me over as she shoved to get at the dollops of sperm dripping down the door. She sucked at the biggest drop, then licked at the streams running down, and sucked it off the floor. The music dropped and sounds of the party were all we could hear muffled downstairs.

Her hand was trying to get between her legs, but her skirt was stretched tight because she was spread for balance. I knelt down and pulled her skirt up along the side of each leg until it was all the way above her ass. She had no panties on, of course. My hand coming from behind met hers coming from the front right at her pussy slit. She was pressing the side of her face into the door now, and rubbing and rolling her face in the remaining cum of a man she'd just met. I was able to slip three fingers inside her while she frantically rubbed her clit in a side-to-side blur.

"Loose whore!" She moaned in agreement. I got down so I could get a fourth finger in her. That was a tight fit.

"Finally! A tight fit! After FOUR fingers."

"Unggh!" She moaned and began bucking her hips rapidly like a bunny rabbit.

"Come on bunny rabbit!" I mumbled as I got my head down where I could see her pussy. I formed a point with my four fingers and was able to get my thumb in! Now I started jamming forward hard like I had a dildo in her, really fucking her good. I rested my other hand on her sweaty tailbone and massaged my thumb hard into the soft flesh where the bone ended.

"Cum for me, you slutty fuck bunny!" Her pussy lips were stretching over my hand and she was sliding her knees back from the door to give me a better angle. She was down on the floor completely and raised her ass as high as she could. She was secreting a thicker pussy slime now, and the noise of my speared hand took on a "plunging" effect.

"Listen to that." I said softly. "Sounds like I'm plunging a toilet. Is that what you are? Nothing but a sperm toilet for men to use? Used for collecting body fluids?" Just when I thought my whole hand would go in, she stopped moving and started trembling like an earthquake was going to come out of her. I pressed into her hard and stopped my fucking motion.

Said
Said
5 Followers