Love Insane, The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Said
Said
5 Followers

"Naaaahhhh!" She screamed, and her body started shivering. "Noaahh!" She flipped her face to the side on the floor and lifted her ass. Rocking on her knees with her tits pressed to the floor, she shivered out the rest of her orgasm. She lifted her fingers from her clit and gently pulled my hand out of her stretched pussy. "Agh. Uh Ghod." She mumbled as I left her empty. While she was gaped I spit into her hollowed cavern. I could see all the way inside her!

"God! You really are a loose whore!" I exclaimed as I got closer to peer into her insides. But her orifice closed up at the sound of whoever was outside the door. She rolled on to her side. I pulled my boxers and chinos up.

"Thank you." She said softly, looking up at me as she curled into a ball on her side. "Go get my husband, will you?"

I opened the door and Travis was standing there, jerking on his cock through his black dress pants. "Hey man. Thanks." He said looking down at her as he came in and I stepped out. He stood over her and undid his belt. She stirred and got on her hands and knees again, really low, and lifted her ass high in the air. She looked tired. Her face was shiny with my spunk. He had his cock out and stroked it over her. Satisfied, I pulled the door closed for them, and warned a guest coming down the hall that that bathroom was closed for a while.

That cum smeared face with heavy lidded eyes was the last I'd seen of Jenna until now. A face too pretty to be whored out on a bathroom floor smeared with body fluids. I'd jerked off to that sight every night since...until I brought Lisa home.

"So." I answered back. "I might have a problem you can help me with."

"Okay, what is it?" she answered with a slight smile.

"Well, I met a girl...but she's...young."

"Like?"

"Like way young. Twenty."

"Mm. I see." Jenna answered holding back half a smirk. "And the problem is, you can't keep up?"

I laughed. "No! No! At least, not yet. The problem is SHE'S 20! And she LOOKS like she's sixteen! We've been fucking for the past 28 hours, but we haven't really met each other's friends or anything yet."

Travis walked up with three drinks arranged in his hands just in time to hear the "fucking for 28 hours" part. "Ghood God maan! Where is she? Did you kill her?" he laughed.

"Ahh" Jenna answered taking her drink. "So you're embarrassed at being the dirty old man!"

"Yeah, you might say that."

"Well don't be, man!" Travis said. "If it's real, go with it! Get it while the gettin's good!"

"Yeah he's right." Jenna added. "Don't pass up this chance. You never know what it might lead to. If your friends don't understand..."

"Screw 'em!" Travis interrupted.

"...get new friends." Jenna continued. She just watched me with a smile while Travis looked at her with a sly grin.

"Listen, most of the crowd tonight doesn't really know about how Jenna and me are, so..."

"My drug dealin' days taught me how to be discreet." I answered him smiling.

A few hours later we were all feeling good and went downstairs to catch the band. Friends brought friends, and our group took up a whole corner in the small basement the place used for live music. Jenna and Travis looked like one of the more conservative couples there. A few girls I saw talking to Jenna would never accept her if they knew she'd been licking my boy batter off of a bathroom door while they were downstairs socializing last month.

Travis was innocently baiting a girl I'd once dated with talk of a job opening at his office. If I didn't know any better, I would've said the whole conversation was innocent. But he was shifting his weight every so often, and working her closer and closer to the bar, until they were leaning on it, tied in their own conversation. He touched her arm, leaned against her to flag the bartender down, and now, as the bar crowded his foot was planted between her feet. She had to have noticed that! Her eyes were glued to his handsome face. She was trying to forget he was married. Unless of course, she knew their secret!

I had my first thought of Lisa in the truck. Playing with Jenna was nice, but I had a much more satisfying fuck hole at my disposal. No resistance from it whatsoever!

"This band sucks!" Jenna yelled in my ear. I thought they were pretty good, actually. "Take me out for a walk! I need air!"

Hmm. What was this about?

As soon as we stepped on the sidewalk crowded with bar hoppers, she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed deeply, with rolling tongues and an intimacy that I would call love if this were a date. Her shorter body felt great squeezed to me. I could feel her large breasts squished flat and rolling between us. I was acutely aware of every patch of bare flesh her dress revealed. She took my hand as we walked.

"So, will I get to meet this Lisa?" She said as if we were a couple already.

I didn't answer, but looked at the parking lot across the street for a sec.

"Come on."

I opened the back door for her, and then walked around the other side and got in the back seat with her. It was a bit odd to sit in a silent car. I hadn't done it in a long time! Jenna pulled her blue dress up from under her ass so she was bare against the leather seat, and then leaned in to kiss me. While making out, it was easy to pull the two sides of her top apart and caress her smooth breasts that plopped out.

She spread her legs in a begging invite to her pussy. I wanted to smack her, but this wasn't Lisa. I didn't know if she was into that, and even if she was, I had too much respect for her to beat her.

Hmm, what did that make Lisa?

"C'mon Vane. Please." Jenna moaned into my neck. "Scratch my itch." Her lose dress was clinging to her crotch, showing her open legs and the little hump in between. She jumped and turned when Lisa stirred behind us.

"Dad-de?" A sleepy voice said. "Where'd you go?" Lisa whined. She pulled on the cover and let it roll up.

"Lisa?" Jenna said with a knowing smile, sitting up and turning. I could see Lisa's face clearly in the street light. There was still a red line where Gatorade had stained her face earlier. God, she hadn't even wiped that off! She just stared blankly at Jenna, her hair looking really dirty and greasy hanging straight down. Then she gave me a worried look.

"Cm'ere Lisa." I had her climb over the seat to sit between us. She had to put her hand on Jenna's bare shoulder, pull her legs over me. The car reeked of Jenna's pussy and Lisa's body odor. As soon as Lisa was sitting upright, Jenna's arm was around her, like a boy on a date. Lisa noticed Jenna's large round breasts were out and her dress was stretched to the sides.

"Lisa, this is Jenna. She's a special friend of Daddy's." Jenna's eyes shot to me on hearing Daddy again.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Lisa asked with worry.

"No." Jenna answered kindly, and held her ring in front of Lisa's face.

"I'm married. My husband likes to share me with other boys." Lisa took Jenna's hand and touched the ring in amazement. "And girls." Jenna added intensely.

I shifted in my seat and put my right hand on the inside of naked Lisa's knee. Kissing her neck forced her to turn her head towards Jenna. Jenna was right there, and dove in to plant a kiss on Lisa's lips. Lisa opened her mouth first, and Jenna's tongue slid right in. Jenna had her left hand on Lisa's thigh and pulled. I pulled her knee over my leg and used it to open her up.

"I don't know...I've never been with a girl before daddy." Lisa said staring at Jenna's face and not moving at all. Arms at her sides, legs spread between an older man and a strange woman; she was letting us do anything with her body.

Jenna's right arm around Lisa came down and she started tugging on the young girl's right nipple. "Uuuuu." Lisa moaned into Jenna's mouth. I pressed my fingers to Lisa's pussy a few times. As she opened up I traced my finger up and down her pink cleft. So soft...

"What are these bruises." Jenna passed her left hand over Lisa's hip bones.

"They're from the dumpster." Lisa answered in a trembling voice. "I feel weak, daddy."

"That's okay pumpkin. Let Jenna take over."

"DUMPster?" Jenna darted a kiss to her cheek, and more kisses down her neck. I could taste how dirty Lisa was kissing her shoulder and neck on my side. That meant Jenna could too. And the stink coming from her naked armpits was strong below my face.

Jenna seemed to love it! She was inhaling deeply over Lisa's body...caressing her face. I was struck again by how much she looked like my old school teacher. This beauty was a real pervert though! A sexual predator of the first order. She had already forgotten I was in the car. She was feasting on Lisa's youth.

"Daddy made me go poo in a big dirty dumpster!" Lisa pouted and sought Jenna's lips. Jenna kissed her fiercely this time, and seemed to be getting excited.

"And these?" Jenna was looking down Lisa's body and smoothing over the mini-bruises on her ribs. Her voice had changed. It was darker...weaker...ready to crack.

"Daddy's little punches." Lisa mumbled and nuzzled her face into Jenna's neck to kiss it. I caught a whiff of Jenna's perfume. I slipped two fingers into Lisa's amazingly silky pussy. How had it gotten so much softer? I put her leg on the other side of my RIGHT knee to spread her even wider. She breathed in sharply at being stretched so wide. Her tendon was popped out of her thigh.

"Your daddy punches you?"

"Yeah, to get me ready." Lisa mumbled into her neck. "It gets me slicked up. I like it. I don't want him to ever stop." She started planting kisses down Jenna's neck and chest.

Jenna's mouth was hanging loose and her eyes were hazed with lust.

"Oh, you are a DIRTY little girl!" Jenna exclaimed and pressed Lisa's head down to her nipple. "Suck, whore!" Lisa sucked the nipple into her mouth hard. "Don't you know that's...uhm...wrong...to let men...uhha...abuse you, and molest you...aaa...like that...little girl?" Jenna had her hand in Lisa's greasy hair, holding her to her tit.

"Daddy says I'm not a whore. I'm a SLUT." Lisa said proudly. "Because whores want something in return, and I just need my horny little cunt tweaked, no matter WHAT." Lisa said, and went back to sucking Jenna's breast. Jenna's hips were fucking the air, and she looked close to getting off just from Lisa sucking her tit! I was sucking Lisa's pussy juice from my fingers, and slipping them back in, then sucking them again, like sipping water from a stream. The girl must be feeling completely used by the two of us.

"Your neck too." Jenna said in a shaky voice, seeing the long bruise there.

"I squeezed it in my front door last night while I fucked her throat." I answered. Jenna's breath seemed to stop for a moment while she pictured it.

"Get out!" Jenna ordered harshly. "Get out of this truck right now!" She said harshly to me. I slipped out from under Lisa's warm leg, quickly hopped out and shut the door. Jenna grabbed Lisa and pulled her down on top of her as she lay down across the back seat.

She had Lisa's head in both hands below her ears and was saying something to her, working her fingers into Lisa's nasty hair. Shaking her head sometimes to underscore whatever she was saying. Lisa's hair was draped down over Jenna's face. They were in their own world. I could tell they were kissing while they talked. I admired Lisa's naked butt. There were still dark rug burns. Her toes were pressing to the glass since she was too tall to fit in the back seat. I wanted to lick them! Jenna was just the right size under her. Jenna's hips were fucking up into Lisa now, and Lisa was grinding back down from above. I licked the glass where her toes were touching it and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

Jenna shoved Lisa off of her, and yelled at her to get out. The both scooted over and out of my door. Another SUV was parked next to us, and since I'd backed in, the open door blocked anyone from seeing us. There was nothing but trees across the back of the lot.

Jenna pushed Lisa down until she was lying on her back in the gravel. Then she gathered up her dress and squatted down over Lisa's face. I hopped over Lisa's arm to get in front of Jenna where I could see. Jenna took no notice of me. She was blind with lust.

Planting her feet flatly on each side of Lisa's head, she pushed her pussy down hard and smothered the naive girl.

"You get off on being abused?" She growled looking down into the young girl's eyes. She bumped herself down over and over again, putting all her weight on her pussy and Lisa's face. Lisa's nose was bent at Jenna's clit hood and turning white. "You momma's nasty little cunt licker?"

I pulled out my cock and started jerking off above them. Lisa nodded as best she could. "Yeaaah. You want momma to paint your face." Jenna started undulating her hips, wiping her cunt from Lisa's forehead to her chin. I heard a wet squish and Jenna started to spasm. She pressed her pussy over Lisa's nose and mouth...and worked one out.

"Unnggha! Unnggha! Huhhhh!" Wave after wave of pleasure rolled up Jenna's body. She just squatted there after she was done. Lisa wiggled her head and worked her nose out from under Jenna's clit hood. Jenna just gazed down evilly, not helping the girl at all. A blast of air came out of Lisa's nose with a wet splat. When she inhaled deeply, there was a gurgling sound, like she had a cold. It was Jenna's cunt juice going up Lisa's nose!

I jacked myself off faster and jetted cum right between Jenna's breasts, then on her right tit, and the rest fell to Lisa's face. Jenna stood up slowly, holding on to the car for support. She nudged the side of her foot into Lisa's head like a hunter prodding a freshly killed deer. I couldn't really see Lisa's face in Jenna's dark shadow.

"Yeahm." Jenna said distractedly. "Yeahm."

She still wasn't all there. Her eyes weren't focusing on anything. She was still holding her dress up, and looked at me, proudly showing off her satisfied kitty. My sperm gleamed on her tits, and big globs slid down between them and stained the light blue fabric. She was breathing heavy through her mouth. She was shaved to a small strip in the middle. She dropped the dress and lifted her boobs back under cover, not bothering to wipe up my semen.

"Travis will appreciate that." She said looking down at the dark stains that quickly appeared as my baby batter soaked through. There was a big wet spot on her thigh where Lisa's quim had juiced on her in the truck too. Cum gleamed in her cleavage. Slamming the car door, she turned Lisa over face down in the gravel, and took a hold of her ankles.

"You think daddy's tough, freak? Wait 'till he gives you to me for a week!" And Jenna started dragging Lisa backwards out into the parking lot. A puff of gravel dust followed her while she tried to get up on her hands, but fell. She concentrated on holding her face up, putting all her weight on her breasts. Lisa stopped in front of the car next to me. It was a short drag, but...

"Okay, that's enough." I said grabbing Jenna's arm. She was staring down at Lisa, and kicked her ribs as I drug her away. "I said enough!" Jenna was in a rage all of the sudden! I hadn't seen it coming, and didn't fully understand it. But I was reminded of the anger Lisa brought out of me this morning in the shower.

"You better keep that bitch in line!" Jenna yelled at me, pointing to Lisa. Lisa just lay there face down in the dirt. "Don't let me get a hold of her sorry little twat! I'll show her what abuse is all about!" She screamed.

Lisa folded her arms and hid her face in the crook of her elbow. Jenna grinned at me and winked, waving as she ran off in a trot as fast as her dress shoes would allow. Some people on the street had turned their heads at the yelling, but they kept moving.

"Come on little darlin', let's go home." I lifted her by her arm and she slowly stood. I realized it probably wasn't a good idea to be out in the open like this. In the light of the parking lot, I could see the damage. Grey "mud" covered her entire face...a mixture of Jenna's pussy juice and my cum drips, all coated in parking lot dust. Even into her eye sockets, making her look funny, like the mask of a South American mud tribe. The rest of her was dusty grey, and covered with rock cuts and scrapes. She was in a pout that was turning into a cry as I watched.

"Why did that lady get so mad at mee?" Drool was thick on her bottom lip, mixing with Jenna's pussy juice into a muddy drip at the center of her lip. There is goes! Down the middle of her chin!

Her breasts had some small rocks stuck in them. I brushed them off to find that they left blood red dents in her skin. There were some bad scrapes up her breasts and stomach that would need attention later. Her pussy was ready for action, with lips hanging out and everything! I pulled my hand up through her exposed flesh and she jerked at the chill it gave her. She was trying to cover herself with her arms, and pulled a leg up.

"You look beat up. Like you got in a fight!" I said lightly. Lisa stopped at the rear passenger door, but I nudged her towards the back. That started the water works.

"Doonn't put mee baack 'dair!" she cried like a little kid, tears dropping down her face and dripping from her cheek. She held her arms away from her sides, with her wrists drooped like some kind of scarecrow, and I realized she was in a good deal of physical pain. It was too much for me. My baby girl was hurt, and I wanted to cuddle her.

But it was also another perfect opportunity. Just like the dumpster. A chance to mold her into my REAL fuck slave.

I pushed her towards the back, but she put a hand on each car and tried to stop me. I lifter her by the hips and threw her forward. She landed on her feet, spun around, and tried to dash past me, falling into my arms. I squeezed my arms around her from behind and whispered into her ear.

"Where you goin'? Huh, cum drain? You want to go home with Jenna and her husband?"

Lisa started to cry hard again. "Nnooo." She broke into sobs.

"Then get in the back! Slut hole! And remember your place!" I lifted the hatch and she crawled in. "Don't act like you don't like it!" I said as she slowly lifted her leg in behind her. She popped out a single laugh and looked back at me with a teary smile. I looked at my feet and saw a fairly smooth, rectangular piece of gravel, and got an idea.

"Think of miss Jenna's pussy and how it tasted and get your mouth watering for me."

While Lisa mulled her jaw around, working up her saliva, I picked up the piece of gravel and pulled her around facing me, pushing her legs up to her chest. "Hold these!"

"Get this good and wet." I popped the chunk of granite into her mouth. Her lips curled in disgust while she held it and worked it around in her mouth. I realized it was actually pretty big, as she could barely hold her mouth closed. Clear fluid was appearing at the corners of her mouth. She was lying flat on her back, holding her legs to her chest in a nice spread for me. I admired this girl's pussy so easily available to me. The stone was dripping with mouth slime when I lifted it out.

I quickly rubbed it into her wet gash, and eased it into her pussy. She gasped a quick intake of breath. We both watched intently as the rock disappeared into her quim and her inner lips closed around it as best she could. My finger slid into her as I sent it deep into its new home. She let go of her legs and squeezed them straight to keep the rock from slipping from her twat.

"Can I spit?" She mumbled and opened her mouth to show me the muddy dirt pool the rock had created in her mouth.

"No. Hold it in 'till I say so."

She frowns ands lies down on her back. I start flipping the side of my finger over her clit. She pumps her hips, legs pressed tightly together, watching me with half closed eyes. I bend over and take her nipple in my teeth. Biting over and over...pulling. I open wide and bite over the entire nipple of her other tit and pull it up, leaving a ring of teeth marks around the pink flesh to go with the red gravel dents and muddy scrapes. I'm tugging on her clit now and she spasms out a little orgasm.

Said
Said
5 Followers