Love Insane, The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Said
Said
5 Followers

"Oww! The rock hu-h-hurts!" she says while the second shiver hits her, holding her muddy spit to the back of her mouth. I scoop the thick pleasure fluids from between her closed legs and rub them on her face, as if washing it. But I only thin out the wet dirt. My hands are a sticky, muddy mess now. I wipe them in the matt of pubic hair above her baby pussy as her legs strain to try and help hold in the rock. I take a deep breath of her stink.

I pull the cover over her and slam the hatch shut. Paying the parking attendant, I hear her gargling the fluid she's collected. "Stop playing around back there!" I turn and yell. The attendant glances in the back, but maybe with my window tint, he couldn't see there was no one in the back seat. He just shakes his head as I drove off.

Back at my apartment I go inside without a word to her, and lock the doors. I change into baggy P.J.'s and nothing else. I get a drink and then the video camera. I start filming the truck. It takes her a minute, but I see her head pop up in the back.

The back passenger door opens and she runs in with her hand over her pussy and an arm across her breasts. The front door is locked, and I don't open it. A few seconds later she is forcing her way through the bushes and climbing onto the patio. She pauses to consider the rock inside her, then quickly climbs over. The rock must be up inside her deeper now, because she had no trouble. She kneels down so no one can see her and duck walks to the sliding glass door.

I stop filming and close the blinds, then go to the kitchen and get the biggest stainless steel mixing bowl. When I return a few minutes later, she is lying on her back. I start filming again. I open the door and put the bowl down. She is not sure what to do at first, but I don't say anything.

"What's in your twat, fuck hole?"

She starts to answer and I cut her off. "Show us. Drop it." I zoom in on her face, and pan down to the scratches and scrapes all over her dirty grey body. She squats over the bowl flat footed.

"No. Stand. You know better."

She stands and straightens her back. She lets out a big sigh. Her mouth is obviously full.

"That's it. Just relax baby. Let it go. Just like in the dumpster today when you had to take a shit. Nasty skank."

She closes her eyes. I focus in on the rock as it appears in her pink slit. She works her internal muscles. It slips out and falls in the bowl with a loud "CLINK!" She exhales sharply and breathes in and out through her nose loudly, as if that's taken a lot out of her. She starts twirling a finger in her pussy absent mindedly.

"Ghod your weird!" I laugh. She looks down at her feet and stares in the bowl. I put the camera down on the carpet inside so it's shooting her from the waist down. Thinking of everything she's done, and looking at her naked body...a pussy at my disposal...my cock starts to lift in my P.J.'s. I put my hands on the top of her shoulders, and she slips to her knees quickly.

I turn slightly so I know the camera can see my growing boner and her face. She pulls my pajamas down over my ass and starts stroking my manhood. She opens her mouth to show me how full of dirty brown spit she is.

"Push it out while you look up at me." I order in a low voice.

It's a voice full of the same darkness Jenna's had when she rode Lisa's face. What was it about Lisa that turned people so aggressive?

She closes her mouth slowly, pushing the brown mouthful of spit out and down her entire face...cheeks chin, even back up over her top lip, giving her a mustache back to her ears. I can see little flecks of black and grains of sand left behind as the dark liquid disappears down her throat and neck. It pools in the dimple of her collar bone and spreads over her breasts. Most of it runs down the middle over her stomach and into her pubic hair. Dripping off of her pussy into the bowl with a tinny splatter.

She's been jacking me off in front of her open mouth the whole time. I'm so hard my 7 inches feels like 8 and it shows. She stares at my cock with wonder on her filthy face.

"Get your ass in the air." I growl.

She scrambles around on her hands and knees and assumes the position all girls know.

I keep stroking myself while I get down and arrange the bowl under her cunt. The cement hurts my knees, and reminds me of just how much pain this 20 year old has put up with! She was dragged across GRAVEL tonight! Wow!

I start smacking my cock into her upturned cleft.

"Arch your back. More! More! Get that pussy up here!" She looks ridicules trying to get her ass up any higher. A glance towards the flipped camera view screen shows a perfect shot of her pink valley though.

I jerk myself off with the head pressed to her wet entrance. She is pushing back and I retreat to keep the head just pressed to her. She gyrates her hips around trying to trick me into her. I can feel her cunt muscles milking my tip each time she tries to grab me. She's going crazy and pleading with her moans and groans.

"Popppa! Oh fuck me poppa! Daddy pleeaase! Fuck your baby whore's cunt!" She finally lets out.

We are outside on my patio where anyone can hear, but I don't care. There is a loud party somewhere. Most of the parking lot is empty since everyone's out on a Saturday night.

Her pussy relaxes and opens to me. I drive in as deep and as fast as I can go and stay there. She begins fucking her hips on my cock, and...oh my God! She's cumming already!

"You cumming already you insatiable gaping cunt?"

"Nuhh huuuhh! Aaah! AAAaahuh!" She yells. I start pounding into her pussy from behind. I've had so much sex I feel like I can stay hard forever! I am jarring her body with each stroke. Even when I slip out of her, she is so wide open that I punch right back in to that cunt.

Her hand comes back and she puts a finger to her asshole and starts rubbing over it. When I see her slip it in to that tight hole of hers...a hole as pink as her pussy...

"Ohh FUCK!" I yell. And with a few more rapid thrusts I pull out and start to cum.

It's the first time I remember cumming after a pull-out without any extra touching. I just back out until the tip is touching her gaping cunt hole, and start to spew sperm in thick jets. I coat her pussy and some squirts down into her hole. Her clit is coated, and her other hand goes to work rubbing my hot semen into that sensitive nub.

"Uhn! Uhn! Uhnnn! AAHHHNNnnn!" She cums again with her wild shakes. Then after she's calm, she starts squirting! Her body shudders. A spray of her cum goes straight back between her legs AND my legs! Her hips spasm forward, and the next stream of cum hoses into the mixing bowl and streaks a line across the cement under me. I've never seen her cum like THAT!

I can't resist getting down and sucking and licking her pussy clean. Even with the grimy dirt mixed in there. I hold her ass when she starts to fall over and lie down.

"Stay there." I say softly. She moans and her entire body slumps in weakness, but she keeps her ass up.

I scramble back and get the camera, and just capture the scene. Her filthy muddy front side can be seen between her legs. The bowl has a rock in it and muddy spit and streaks of girl squirt. My cock hangs half hard and gleaming with her cunt slim in the video.

I gather her greasy, unkempt hair and pull her around like a dog.

"Suck my carpet clean, bitch!" She sucks her own cum out of the carpet while I film it.

I turn the camera off and scoop her up into my arms, and carry her to bed.

"I'm dirty." She whines sleepily as I set her down and turn the covers back.

"Slide in." I say. She gets under the covers. I pull off my pajamas and get in next to her. She rolls to her side and I squeeze her tight from behind. She reaches down and pulls my half hard cock between her legs and snuggle her ass back into me until we're snug. I feel myself growing hard again. The skin on my cock is sensitive and sore. I slip it into her pussy and cup her tits, feeling the grime and the dirt.

"God you stink! You need a bath!" I say into her ear. She wiggles and makes sighing noises with her throat. I squeeze her tighter and tighter to me. We slowly fuck ourselves to sleep.

* * * * *

Okay, so voting isn't EVERYTHING...getting our rocks off is a bit more important...but still...VOTE!! Hopefully you subbies out there will be getting the same treatment my Lisa just got! ;)

Said
Said
5 Followers