Love Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful." She said

"I should be saying that to you." I respond.

I pull her to me and hug her tight. My legs immediately encircle her waist. She lifts me up again and I giggled.

"Lady, kindly points me to the bedroom." She said

I pointed out my bedroom. She carried me inside and we both landed on my bed. We start kissing immediately. Her lips are so soft and sweet; I'm sure I could feast on them forever. She threads a line to my back and unclasps my bra and my breasts sprang free. She pulls back a little to look at me again. My nipples feel like they are bursting. She leaned down and suckles one into her mouth and start tugging on it.

"Oh, yes! Suck me..." I moan.

I am creaming my pants real bad I needed release. She got up from me and starts pulling off her bra and jeans. After pulling off her pants, she gently pushes me into the bed and lie down slowly beside me. She turns to me and start kissing me again, slowly and deeply.

"Your turn." She said as she as she broke the kiss.

I got up gingerly and pull off my remaining clothes. I could feel my wetness running down my thighs. I start lying beside her, but she pulls me right on top of her and we resumed kissing. I pull down to her neck and start nibbling there. Then, I go down to her breasts and eating them, my mouth open and spittle dribbling out. I wanted to get all of her boobs into my mouth. I finally manage to contain myself and just focus on just suckling her rosy nipple into my mouth while I pinch the other one with my fingers. After awhile, I move down to her spread legs. I kiss her all over. I could taste her wetness on her inner thighs which shows she is as wet as I am. I spread her lips and shoved two fingers into her. I don't really know what I'm doing but I guess she is enjoying it from the moans emanating from her.

I pull back a little and look at her; Danielle is smiling down at me, I smiled back.

"You are beautiful everywhere." I said.

I look down at her pussy which is oozing; I could see her clit poking out from its hood. It looks so appetizing that I am forced to bend down and have a taste. As the ooze hit my buds, I know there is no day I will not enjoy the taste. I practically attacked her pussy. She gasp at my sudden move but start moaning almost immediately. I flicked my tongue over her clit while my two fingers fly in and out of her. After awhile, she starts moaning real loud.

"Oh baby...! Don't stop, oh! I'm coming!"

''Oh- fuck. Don't stop. Come on baby, harder. Oh! God, I'm coming.''

"I'm coming. Fuck ...!" she screams.

I continue fucking and sucking until I feel her convulse and shake under me. I continue until she rides the wave out. Then I withdraw my hand from her pussy and lick it dry. God, I love her taste. I slowly slide up her body into her waiting arms she cradled me and starts laughing.

"What? Was it okay?" I ask

"Nothing, I'm just happy. You know this wasn't supposed to go like this. I'm supposed to be the one seducing you and not the other way around." She said kissing me.

Very soon, the kiss turns into a hot session. After awhile, she got on top of me and slide down to my breast and starts suckling my nipples. She gives me small sharp bites as she sucks. Then, without warning, she dived straight between my legs, spread my legs far apart and shoved her hot tongue into my pussy. As her hot tongue and my throbbing hole made contact, I screamed and cum immediately. She continued wriggling her tongue inside my hole while her thumb flicked on my clit. I came again and again and again until I can't bear it anymore. Then, I reach down and pull her up to my body. I am shaking all over as I grab her lips with mine. When we break the kiss, she looks at me smugly and flashes me a cute smile.

"Do you want kill me?" I gasp at her.

She looks at me seriously for a while before laying her head on my shoulder. She raises her mouth to my ear and whispered in my ear.

"I love you." She said.

I turn my head to look at her.

"What do you say?" I ask unbelievably.

"I love you." She repeats holding my gaze.

I am speechless. I hold her gaze for awhile; I could die just by looking into her eyes. I feel my wetness sipping from between my legs again but, I continue looking at her unable to tear myself away. I keep looking at her, even when her lids droop down and I know she is asleep. At last, I tighten my hold on her and continue studying her face as she sleeps.

When I open my eyes again, it is dawn and Danielle is still sleeping in my arms, peacefully. My hand is tingling from where her head rested all this while. I carefully withdraw my hand from under her but as I got up from the bed, she opened her eyes. I freeze at the corner watching her. She looks confused for awhile, then, she focus on me and smile and then, spread her arms to me.

"Hey, sweet heart." She said as I crawl into her arms.

"Hey, you." I intone.

She smile again and I stick one finger into a dimple which makes her laugh and pull me closer. I love the sound of her laughter; I want to hear it again.

"How was your sleep?" she purrs into my ear as she kisses my check.

Is she serious? I don't even know if I got any sleep at all. I am still bone tired. I don't know what she did to me but, I do know that if we continue like this, I'd be dead in two days. Presently, I just smiled up at her.

"Good, you mind if we grab something to eat. I'm famished." She said.

I jump from the bed looking stupid. I feel the blood rushing to my face. I hadn't thought that she'll be hungry. I had met her in the park this morning and we came back here, drank some spirits and then to bed. Anybody would be hungry after what happened afterwards, I think.

"Okay." I mumbled

I turn to my drawer chest and pull out a robe.

"Stay here; let me see what I can throw up for us." I said as I stumble out the door, tying the robe as I went, while she lay there, all the while smiling at me.

I opened the fridge and grab left-over spaghetti from last dinner and shove it into the microwave. Then, I quickly start to scramble some eggs. Seconds later, I bring out the spaghetti, put the egg in a plate and swerve around in the general direction of the dining table. I gasp and nearly drop the plates; Danielle is standing- leaning on the door jamb. She had put on my one sexy nightie. Because, she is bigger and taller than me, the nightie is barely reaching her mid thighs and hugs her body like a second skin. I could see the outline of her breasts and the nipples standing out. The nightie reveals the gentle curve of her hips and her flat tummy.

I stand there with both plates in my hands looking at her. I couldn't for the life of me tear my eyes away from her body. I keep telling myself to move, but my locomotive skills refuses to obey my brain. I just stand there looking at her with my mouth open, looking like a big idiot.

"I...um...you...I...clothes?"

I try desperately to cover my embarrassment, but I couldn't get my lips to form the words my brain is sending out.

"You don't like what I'm wearing?" she asks feigning anger.

"Yes...no... I mean yes. No. oh! God help me."I try once again.

I am now desperate to be comprehensible, instead, she come up to me and take the plates from me and turn towards the dining table. I watch the way her hip sways from side to side as she walks out of the kitchen. She walks back to the kitchen, brushes my check lightly with her lips and led me by the hand to the dining table and sits me down and gingerly sits opposite me. We start eating in silence; I keep glancing over at her. I can't believe I am going crazy over a woman I just met.

"What you said earlier..." I began

"That I love you?" she interrupts.

I nods and she smiles at me a little sadly and continued.

"I know it seems sudden, but I've been in love with you since the first day I set my eyes on you."

Now I'm confused, I'm seeing Danielle for the first time today and she is telling me that she has seen me before. Is that possible?

"You...you s...saw me? I stammer

"Yes. At the park?" she said raising her brows. I shook my head that I don't remember.

"You were holding a book, "The Manchurian Candidate"? You bumped into me and landed on your ass. I helped you up and..."

"Okay...okay, stop!" I interrupted her, holding my palms up.

I feel the blush on my face. I don't know why she likes to taunt me. Does she have to re-count all the embarrassing details of that sordid day? I couldn't have recognized her from that day because I hardly looked at her face even as she apologized. What really landed me on my ass was not the impact of my body hitting hers, but the shock waves that ran through me as our bodies touched. It was so un-expected. I feel her hand on my face, gently caressing me. I turn my face to her.

"You are beautiful when you blush." She teases me.

I hit her hand away from my face and she laughs and I get to hear that melodious sound again. After a little while she gets serious again.

"I've been watching you since then. And I have waited for a long month just to do this."

She rises from her seat and pulls me up, she presses her open mouth to mine which opens immediately under hers. When we break it, both of us are gasping for our breath.

"Well, now that's out of the way, you can now see I know everything about you that I care to

Know. But, you are free to ask me anything you want to know about me." She say sitting down.

I smiled at her and she returns it.

"I love your dimples." I said. She smiled broadly.

"Don't you have somewhere to go? I ask in a small voice.

She looks at me for a while, then reached across the table and grabs both my hands.

"Unless you want me to go, I am where I want to be, baby." She said.

She reaches out and touches my face and I caress hers too.

"I love you too." I told her and I mean it.

What's not to love? She's got it all and is offering it all to me. Am I lucky or what? I smile shyly at her and slide down from my seat. I pull her to her feet and into my arms. This conversation will have to wait till further notice. I have all the time in the world to get to know her. The part of her I am more interested in knowing is the one in my arms right now, driving me crazy from the way the nightie is clinging to her. I give her a deep, hard kiss that left both of us gasping for air as we break apart.

"Will you like to be in my bed?" I ask her.

"I would love to." She whispers to me.

"You are welcome home." I answered as I pull her towards my bedroom and into my heart.

THE END...

12