Love Is a Drug Ch. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...WHY?" he protested in anger.

"It's just delicate Theo, what with you and... Look why do I have to explain? I am going, alone, you are staying here that's it" He became dominant, and Theo wasn't sure if he liked it.

"No you can't. What if you get hurt or end up assaulted over the bloody desk like me huh?"

"It won't happen. Andy said he was genuine and happens to be in the same business as we are."

"Might have guess Andy was behind this, scamming behind my back. The pair of you"

"Not scamming protecting you."

"I don't need protecting, I' m fine you two made fucking sure of that feeding me to that shark."

"Oh Fuck sake Theodore stop being such a drama queen, I wasn't the one who got hold of this man."

"Andy again!" He said sarcastically "Drama queen?" He stood as the fury spread to his fists clenching them hard so that his knuckles turned pale.

"You want to try getting shafted pinned down, unable to move with a knife stabbing you in the neck. Then maybe you'll understand DRAMA!" he started to shout, the other man waved down his arm to stop him.

"No I won't calm down or be quiet" He yelled. "You know what it feels like Huh? No I should be used to it now, not the first time I..." His voice broke.

"What... you never..."

"No, I didn't." He turned his back and hunched his shoulders, forgetting Andy was in the next room and hearing every word.

Cal's hand hovered over his shoulders from behind unsure weather he would get a punch in the mouth for touching him, then he flopped then to he side, thinking it was better not to.

"I...s... sorry. But...?"

"Before we met, two men cornered me and..."

"...Jesus!"

"They were friends of the Hatcher brothers, they must have told them about me living there at the time. They came into my room, and..." His voice quivered.

"Hey," He paced to stand in front of him a glisten of a tear caught his eye as it ran down his cheek.

"Did anyone help I mean heard you shout for help?"

"No" He wiped his eyes with his hand. They gagged me, and said they would kill me if I squealed."

"Fuck sake. Oh god, I wish I could have kicked their asses for that, I would have killed them." His canines showing as he curled his lips in anger.

The green glassy eyes caught his. "Funny you never cared or did anything about that Ken."

"Oh god Theo, it was difficult. He's in the business, we will be caught hurt or worse if we tackled him, you must understand that, look what he did to you"

"Thanks." He walked away and sat down again.

"You know the score" He stepped over and crouched by him.

He just faintly nodded he was right they couldn't do a single thing. "So when do you leave?" he asked after a moments silence.

"Joes picking me up at lunch time."

"I still think I should come."

"God sake, you are so tedious when you are in this mood," he stood again.

"I just don't understand, why?"

"I told you, it's delicate." He again paced like a panther and sat next to him, capturing his sad face.

"Like you are, delicate, and precious," he took his hand only to be snatched it away.

But it didn't help flattering him, he still looked annoyed and even more so being patronized.

"So you are going to leave me, and for how long?" His tone was flat.

"Andy will stay with you if you want to," he now snaked his arm around his shoulders, he was getting a little hot, urge creeping as he felt tingling sensations between his legs, he was becoming hard, and desperate to drag that pretty boy to the bedroom and fuck him senseless. But the other vibes were less than aroused and also felt like he couldn't push him, not after what happened, he couldn't, he had to be patient and wait until he was ready.

He twitched as the engorged erection bothered him, getting up then tuning. "Coming to bed?"

"NO. I'm sleeping here don't want to be anywhere near you!" He brooded, not liking it one bit that he had to be left tomorrow.

"Suit yourself," He replied a little hurt by rejection.

'Things never has been so difficult, and will it ever be again?' He thought as he entered the bedroom and plonked on the bed face down.

It wasn't all that comfortable on the sofa. The leather stuck to his skin peeling away uncomfortably as he turned. He was in the dark and missing the warmth of his lover, still he was stubborn and tossed with the thin blanket feeling the back of the chilled sofa against his.

He sighed and sat up rubbing his face with his hands, sleep didn't come as the growing anxiety and anger still boiled in his stomach.

The light footsteps distracted him; someone was coming into the room.

Andy was opening the fridge to get some juice, picking up the glass off the side.

"Andy?" Out of the blue.

Suddenly making noise of surprise and the glass smash on the floor, then Theo turned on the standard lamp, squinting as his eyes hurt from the light.

"Fucking hell you almost gave me a heart attack," he clasped his chest.

"Sorry," he chuckled seeing the amusement of it. "Better luck nest time."

"What are you doing here, why aren't you in bed?"

"Don't ask" He mumbled.

Andy started to pick up the glass from the floor; luckily it only broke in three bits. Theo came in to help, finding the dust pan and sweeping the tiny shards, watching his bare feet in the process, careful not to stand on any.

"Think that's all," he said not realizing the redhead was staring at him holding a small cardboard box where they placed the broken glass. Then looked up to meet his gaze. "Nothing Andy you know..." He answered the question that was not asked in spoken words.

"Fight huh?" Tipping the remainder of the shards in the box then put the dustpan on top of the swing bin.

"You heard!"

"Hard not to; practically screaming at him." Andy then put the box next to the bin.

"He's leaving me, going to meet some Mr who ever tomorrow well today," he looked at the kitchen wall clock. "What the hell am I supposed to do? He won't let me come with him."

"Yeah, I know" He lowered his head and switch on the kettle, it was gone Five in the Morning, no point in going back to bed now he was fully awake by that fright.

"Why, then Andy? Why does this who ever Mr Big shot want him alone?"

"Like Calvin said it's a difficult situation, it's complicated," he trailed off taking two clean cups from the draining board.

"Bollocks! You two are up to something."

Andy was beginning to get tired of his constant whinging. With agitation he put a spoon full of coffee in each cup then turned sharply as he close to his back.

"Look! There is nothing going on." He rested his hands on his shoulders, looking into his tired eyes, without his glasses he look a little different, softer maybe.

"How am I supposed to believe you?"

"Trust me, trust us."

All he could do was look up at his tall friend; he was too tied to argue anymore.

"Go to bed you look exhausted."

"I can't sleep, not now."

Andy sighed and carried on making coffee, taking the cups into the lounge area and putting them down on the coffee table.

The dawn was beginning to light the room through the curtains, the birds dawn call twittered as they sat in silence sipping their drinks.

Theo stared into space so many thoughts, doubts and questions running through his mind.

'Surely there must be a good reason for this. Perhaps they with tell me after the meeting, but why keep me in the dark?'

His eyes were weighing down now, and he fought the need to sleep.

As Andrew nipped to the toilet he found his body slip, letting his head rest then his eyes finally gave in.

Stopped as he saw him sleeping soundly on the sofa, the light snores whistled though his nose.

He tilted his head to the side and smiled.

"Aw" He cooed, un- drank coffee still clasped in his hands.

He took this opportunity to study his face, the lines of his lips, soft and sensuous. His nose slightly turned up, eyes, even his beauty dimples riveted him. His heart jumped at this beautiful man, if only he could kiss his lips, just as he slept, maybe? Or will he wake up and lump him one? He looked younger than he was. Pass for twenty-five easy. He was thirty-three.

Cal was so lucky. Yes angel! Cal always called him that and he was right, he was.

Taking the cup that now tipped dangerously close to the hot liquid spilling over his lap, and giving a nasty shock; he put it back on the table.

His eyes couldn't avert from him, this was his only moment he had that he could just stare for hours, but he had to compose himself. This was not his lover, he couldn't let such feelings get a hold of him.

He moved closer perhaps something out of a strong protective urge, lifting him with both hands, one under his knees and another cradling his back, letting his head lean on his chest. Involuntary Theo held on to his neck, probably thinking it was Calvin.

He stood and carried his light body looking down as he moved him into his room; taking another moment to study his handsome face.

Cal was sound asleep laying on his front, arm sticking out from under the covers, head buried.

Pulling back the cover careful not to wake him, he settled Theo on the mattress and covered him over, He turned and smiled.

Andy sighed and left the room, maybe he could catch a few hours himself, only wishing he was in the bed with him.

Climbing back into the single bed he thought for a while, he had the day to spend with him and was pretty excited about that!

He knew Cal would be hours and likely not to return until evening or even the next day.

In that time he wanted to make the most of being with Theo alone, protect him and get to talk, maybe open up a little, be Calvin for a few hours only minus the intimacy.

'Yes intimacy' he though letting his hand crawls down to his arousal and stroked lightly.

He closed his eyes and let his fantasies fill his mind.

'No harm could be done just by fantasying surely?' He thought.

Rubbing his lenghth with his palms, letting his fingers dance idly over the engorged head of his cock, letting a hiss when pleasure took over his body and senses. Seeing him on his kness feeding his cock in to that sweet mouth, coating the plump lips in his pre cum the look of ectsay on his face as he rammed it down his throat. Oh the moans he would make? what would he look like? In such a position. Under him as he touched his skin, taking him hard, and feeling his body tremble as he fucked him hard. His cock? How big would he be? how would he taste?

He hissed again, brething hard but biting his bottom lip to stifle the groans feeling the hot liquid dribble down his hand.

"Oh god!" he whispered.

12