Love Is All You Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her hand from his face and kissed it. He leaned into her and then gave her a nice kiss on the lips. The lovers embraced each other and the continued on with their walk down the beach.

It was 6:30 pm by the time they reached the house. It was still light outside. The summer time could be hot and the sun usually set rather late. Still hand in hand they moved inside.

"So, I guess we better start getting ready. We don't want to be late or the bride is gonna have out heads!" said Matt.

Chloe laughed.

"Do we have enough time to get ready?" asked Chloe.

"Why?" said Matt.

"Well, I need to shower and then it will take me a while to get ready," said Chloe.

"Okay. I need to shower as well. I'll go into the other bedroom and get ready. You can take the master bedroom and shower and get ready there." said Matt.

"Thanks." said Chloe.

"Let's meet down here by... 7:15?" asked Matt.

"I'll be ready." said Chloe.

They walked into the master bedroom. Chloe quickly undressed and walked into bathroom to begin her shower. Matt started to gather all his clothing so that he could move into the other bedroom and start to get ready there.

By 7:00pm Matt was ready.

He strutted down in his suit and moved into the kitchen to make himself some coffee. Coffee felt good to him right about now after a nice hot shower. Soon he heard the sound of heels on the marble flooring and he moved into the foyer.

His jaw nearly dropped when he saw Chloe walking down the stairs. His mouth open he stared at this goddess as she floated down the stairs and came up in front of him. She was wearing a black dress that was just above her knees.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Uhhh... what?" said Matt.

Chloe giggled.

"Oh... yea... you look fantastic!" said Matt.

"You look very dapper yourself." smiled Chloe.

Matt just stood there, giving her a slightly goofy smile. Chloe in turn, flashed her most gorgeous smile back at him.

"Uh... yea... umm... I guess we better get moving!" said Matt trying to break free from the spell he didn't at all want to come out of.

"Yes, we should." whispered Chloe.

They moved outside to the car and he walked over to her side of the door and like a gentleman opened the door so she could get seated.

"Thanks." said Chloe and she smiled at him.

Matt got another goofy grin on his face and quickly hurried towards his side and got into the car. The engine came to life and they were on their way. Just like the afternoon, it hardly took them any time to get to the hotel. Matt again handed the car to the valet and walked over to Chloe.

He grabbed her arm and put it around his as they walked into the hotel. Once they were inside they headed towards the ballroom. All eyes were on them as the handsome couple were walking across the lobby. Soon they were at the ballroom.

Matt saw Sarah & Jason greeting all the guests inside the ballroom.

"Hey sis!" said Matt.

"You're here finally!" said Sarah.

"Hi." said Chloe.

"Chloe you look fantastic! You must tell me where you got that beautiful dress!" said Sarah.

"Thanks. I am glad you approve." said Chloe.

"Everything looks good. See? Didn't I tell you that there was no need to worry. Everything looks fine!" said Matt.

"For now." said Sarah.

"Sarah!" said Jason.

"Mathew... I need to talk to you. You wont believe what's happened." said Sarah

"Matt..." said a familiar voice.

Matt got a chill down his spine. He knew that voice.

Chloe turned around and saw a gorgeous brunette probably in her late 20's standing there.

Matt turned around and his suspicions were confirmed.

"Shannon!?" said Matt.

The moment grew very awkward. It was like hell had frozen over. Sarah & Jason both became silent and behaved a little awkwardly. Chloe heard the name and was a little shocked but tried to keep her composure. She was beautiful she thought.

"What are you doing here?" said Matt.

"I was invited to this wedding." Shannon replied indignantly.

"I know... I... just didn't expect to see you here." said Matt.

"It was all last minute." said Shannon.

Matt's expression became a bit serious. There was an awkward silence. The tension in the room was intense. Chloe moved in and grabbed Matt by his arm.

Shannon looked over at Chloe. The look wasn't as ice cold as could be expected. Instead Shannon's expression sort of dulled.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"Uh... This is Chloe. She's... my date." said Matt awkwardly.

"Oh." said Shannon.

The awkwardness around everyone was enough to raise the temperature around the room.

"Well, you look good Matt." said Shannon. She looked over at Chloe and said "It's nice to meet you."

Shannon then walked away and further into the ballroom. Matt could only stand there stunned at what was happening.

"Why? Why Why?" he kept thinking.

Chloe could see that Matt was beginning to get very upset. And then, he burst.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" said Matt.

"I don't know!" said Sarah. "After you guys broke up, I didn't expect her to come to the wedding. And I couldn't UN-invite her. Then when we arrived and checked to see if she was in the hotel we were relieved that there would be no drama. But after you guys left today, we were in the lobby and we saw her walk in."

Matt nodded his head left to right, almost as if he was hyper ventilating.

"I'm sorry Matt!" said Sarah.

"You okay there buddy?" asked Jason.

"Yes. Yes. I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting her to be here." said Matt.

"Sweetie. Are you sure you're ok? I mean we don't need to be here right now. We can go out for walk and come right back." said Chloe.

"No. We don't need to do that. It just sends a message that I am avoiding her." said Matt.

"Are you sure?" asked Sarah.

"Yes. I am sure. I mean it was inevitable. I was bound to run into her somewhere, if not here..." said Matt.

"Why don't we go get a drink?" said Chloe.

"Again, I am really sorry. I should have at least called and told you. I was just worried!" said Sarah.

"It's okay!" said Matt.

"I'll take care of him. don't worry about it..." said Chloe.

Chloe grabbed his arm and they walked into the ballroom. She rubbed her hand on his arm to comfort him. He would need it now. They reached the bar.

"Bourbon on the rocks please." said Matt.

The bartender quickly handed Matt the drink and he gulped it down in one go.

"Hey there. Take it easy." said Chloe.

"I'm sorry." said Matt.

"Are you sure you are okay?" asked Chloe.

"Yeah. I am sorry. I'm being a wet blanket." said Matt.

"Listen. I know how you feel. It's okay. You can feel angry, frustrated. The situation is awkward. Just take it easy and everything will be fine." said Chloe.

Matt grabbed another drink and then both Chloe and he started to mingle around with all the relatives and friends that had showed up for the wedding. Matt was slowly beginning to ease up a little bit. Chloe was a little relieved but she knew that Matt had still not recovered 100% from the shock of seeing Shannon.

Every once in a while she could see Shannon steal a glance at their direction. But she would hold on to Matt so that it would be smooth and easy to get through the entire ordeal. The festivities began and everyone got into a lively mood. Matt had definitely eased up now and Chloe could see that he was fine.

The lights dimmed a little and the band began to play a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" asked Matt as he raised his hand out to Chloe.

"Yes." said Chloe as she smiled at him.

He grabbed her arm and they moved to the dance floor. Matt took the lead and Chloe leaned in close to him. Matt smiled at her.

"Listen, I am sorry about my behavior tonight." said Matt.

"You don't need to be." said Chloe.

"I am glad you are here with me," said Matt.

"Me too." said Chloe and she leaned into him further and rested her head on his shoulder.

They continued to dance. The moment was magical. Matt leaned in and kissed Chloe on her head. Across the room Shannon saw the two of them and couldn't control herself. She felt a little devastated. She quietly got up from her chair and proceeded to exit the party.

Matt & Chloe continued to dance on.

"Why did I let it bother me so much." thought Matt. "I am here with the most beautiful creature I have

ever seen in my life."

The way Chloe brought him such ease and into a comfort zone was enough to make him fall in love with her all over again. His feelings at the moment grew even stronger for her. He didn't want the dance to end.

It was 11pm. It was late. Most of the guests had retired to their rooms. The hall was all but empty. Matt & Chloe noticed and got read to leave. They bid their farewells to the engaged couple and headed back home.

Once there, Matt held on to Chloe.

"Thank you. For everything. I could not have made it through the evening if it wasn't for you." said Matt.

"I am glad to see you back to your usual self." said Chloe.

"I had a great night. Despite running into Shannon." said Matt.

"The night isn't over yet..." said Chloe.

Matt kissed her. He grabbed her. It was strong. It was passionate. He picked her up and pushed her against the wall. They continued to touch and caress each other as their kiss went on. It seemed endless. They were deep in the throes of passion.

Chloe broke the kiss. She pushed him off of her.

"Meet me upstairs in 20 minutes." she said.

Matt kissed her. Chloe then moved on as Matt released her. He walked over to the living room and waited.

10 minutes later, Matt was beginning to get restless. He wanted Chloe. He wanted her badly. He moved towards the stairs and the stopped, then back towards the living room. He stopped again.

"Why is 20 minutes taking so long!" he said to himself.

He checked his watch again. 20 minutes had passed. He proceeded upstairs and towards the bedroom. Once outside he thought to himself. Should he knock? No. He thought. He opened the door and walked in.

Chloe was on the bed in her sexiest lingerie. Matt was immediately rock hard. The outfit was tight and snug. Her breasts were almost on full display and could barely be contained. It definitely had the desire effect that Chloe was looking for. She wanted to drive out every thought of Matt running into his ex that night.

Matt stood there tongue tied. No words were coming out. His cock was as ready as he could ever remember... creating a strain inside his pants. He could see that Chloe was not wearing any panties. Chloe took her hand and moved it to her own cock. She started to gently stroke it.

"Why don't you take your clothes off." she said in a sexy voice.

Matt immediately complied. He started to struggle with his clothes. He tried his best to undress quickly. All the while his eyes were on Chloe stroking her tiny pink cock between her legs. Soon he was completely naked with his boner standing erect.

"Why don't you come over here, where we can be a little more comfortable." cooed Chloe.

Matt walked over, bent down and kissed her. Chloe's hands slowly released her tiny pecker and moved over to stroke Matt's hard cock. She stroked his beast as they continued to kiss. Matt's hands began to roam over her breasts. He was grabbing and squeezing her knockers while they continued to kiss. In between he could hear Chloe moan as he played with her tits. It was really driving Matt over the edge now.

He broke the kiss and went down on his knees. Chloe looked at him with a warm lust in her eyes. He went down to her crotch and stroked her tiny cock. Chloe's breathing became heavy. Matt then leaned in and took her cock into his mouth.

Chloe started to gyrate her hips as he started to suck in her cock. He licked its head and then continued to lick it from top to bottom, just as he like she would do to him. She started to run her hands over his hard on, encouraging him to feast on her cock. He would bob his head up and down fast and then just when she would being to moan he would slow down again. Chloe was in sweet agony over the way Matt was teasing her cock.

"Oh darling... oh fuck... oh yes... oh yes...!" cried Chloe.

Matt continued to lash at her cock with his tongue. Chloe really began to thrash around the bed now. Matt could sense that she was probably close to cumming so he stopped. He stood up and presented his cock to her. It was her turn now.

She began to stroke his giant meat and would lick the head. She began to swirl her tongue around his cock head. Teasing him. Tormenting him. Just as he had done to her. Matt began to moan from all the wet sensations that her tongue was having on his dick. He began to leak a little precum. She licked the slit on his cock head and took in all the precum that was gushing out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." moaned Chloe.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh..." came out of Matt's mouth.

"You like it when I do that?" she asked.

"Fuck yes." cried Matt.

"Good." said Chloe.

Then in one sweep motion she took his cock into her mouth and began to take it as far as she could. She was deep throating him. Matt had to hold on to her shoulders as his knees were beginning to become weak. She then removed his cock from her mouth with a string of saliva connected from his cock head to her lips. She then began licking around his cock once more and then took his cock into her mouth again. She moved her lips around his shaft slowly. Then she would increase the tempo and jerk his cock at the same time. It was driving Matt nuts. Her lips felt so good around his cock. Never had he ever received a blow job the way Chloe was giving it to him, from any woman. Not even Shannon. This woman was insatiable. She continued to assault his cock with her tongue and mouth for a few more minutes. Just when Matt thought he couldn't take anymore, he stopped her.

"Take this off!" he motioned to her teddy.

She began to remove it over the top of her head. Matt helped her out and then threw it across the room. He grabbed his cock jerking it slowly and then lay down on the bed.

"Get on top of me." he said.

Chloe moved over to him and put her legs on either side of him She took hold of his cock and guided it to her hole. She aimed it at her sphincter and then slowly pushed her butt down on his cock. The head eased into her rosebud and then she slowly began to take his cock all the way in.

"Oh yeah... that feels so good..." said Matt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm." moaned Chloe.

She bent down and kissed him. His cock still buried inside her bowels. Matt slowly moved his hands on her tits and began to gently massage them. He didn't want it to be rough. He wanted to make love. He wanted every moment with her in bed passionate. He didn't move his cock or grab her. He let her continue to kiss him. Chloe then slowly began to move up and down on his cock, She raised herself and slowly got into a rhythm.

Matt grabbed her by the hips and helped her to move slowly. They began to gyrate on the bed in rhythm to each others movements. It was as if they were both in sync with each others bodies.

"Mmmmmm... oh yeah..." moaned Chloe.

Matt gazed into her eyes and she locked hers with his. The moment was magical. It was as if he could stare deep into her soul. Chloe put her hands on his chest and his arms and smiled down at him as she continued to rock her body in rhythm with his upward thrusts. Tonight was even more special than the other night. Their love making had been soft the other night but not as tuned as it was tonight. Tonight they gazed into each others eyes with everything else in the world completely forgotten.

Chloe then stopped her movements and bent down to kiss Matt. She broke the kiss and then got off his cock. She looked into his eyes and stroked his cock. Matt's head was spinning. That was the effect that Chloe had on him. She then took her other hand and started to massage his balls. Matt caught hold of the sheets as he could feel her soft caress on his scrotum. She wasn't being rough, but played with his balls softly and gently. She didn't want him to cum too soon, so started to massage his balls and then gave them a few licks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." cried Matt.

She let go of his cock. She then got into doggie position on all fours and presented herself to him. Matt then got on his knees and bent over her back. He brought his hard torso over her back as he grabbed her and kissed her neck. Chloe was going into overdrive. Matt's cock began to rub against hers underneath. He began to move his dry humping her with their cock rubbing against each other. He continued to kiss her neck and back with Chloe moaning and groaning in pure lust. Matt then started to go lower and lower until he reached her ass. He then began to lick her rosebud.

"Sssssssssssssssssssssss." hissed Chloe as she felt his tongue on her hole.

This was the first time Matt was performing analingus and he knew what he was doing was right as Chloe reacted to each lick. He would move from her balls all the way to her asshole and Chloe kept moaning and groaning as he continued to lash his tongue on her bottom. Once he knew she couldn't take any longer he rose up on his knees and positioned himself behind her.

Matt stroked his cock as he grabbed around her ass. Chloe could only wait as she knew that her butt would be assaulted by his cock any second. Matt positioned his cock on her hole and then slowly and gently eased it into her ass.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck!" cried Chloe.

He was all in. Matt put his hands on her side and grabbed onto her. He slowly began to pump her ass with his cock. He would remove it almost all the way out with just his head buried in and then he would slowly push it back in. He continued this movement for a while. Chloe arched her back and grabbed onto the sheets. Matt pounded her. He would make slow continuous movements and then he would stop and got a little rough but slow. Chloe was in pure ecstasy. Never had a man made such love to her. He was soft, caring, gentle and was now on the brink of orgasm just by his deep thrusting. And then it happened. She shot ropes of cum into the sheets and cried out.

"Fuck I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

Matt continued to move as Chloe came all over the sheets. Once she was done he really began to pound her. He started to go hard and fast. Suddenly it was as if an animal had taken over him. He continued to thrust in and out. He was close. He removed his cock from her ass and then flipped her over on the bed. He jerked his cock and he unleashed his load on her. Ropes of thick cum flew over her cock and into her belly and then finally slowing down and falling on her own cock.

Matt then slowly collapsed on top of her. Chloe put her hands around him and held him in her embrace. She kissed him on his cheek and held him there while Matt recovered. She brushed his hair as he lay on top of her. Matt got up on his hands and stared into her eyes deeply. He brushed his hands across her soft cheeks and Chloe closed her eyes. He then kissed her. Their passion was strong. Matt looked down at her and basked in her glow. His cock began to stir again and it was slowly getting hard. Chloe could feel it on her thighs.

He bent down again and kissed her even more passionately as she wrapped her arms around him. Round 2 was about to begin.

The next morning Matt was the first one to wake up. The first sight he saw was of Chloe on his shoulder with her arm around him. He couldn't have asked for anything better. The sunlight that entered the room made her face glow and her soft locks shine. It was as if an angel had come down from heaven and landed in his arms. He stayed there, not moving, watching her sleep. Watching her breathe slowly. He had never seen a more heavenly sight.