Love is Complicated Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice confronts Arthur his intentions since the beginning.
3.1k words
4.36
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arthur we can't do this anymore."

She said as he was getting ready to leave.

"Tell me exactly what is this Alice because I'm out of my mind trying to forget about you and yet you still haunt me. Give me an explanation why we can't be." Arthur angrily voice out his frustration and she became frightened by the thought of finally acknowledging and confronting their situation.

"God Arthur we are practically related."

"Related!! Is that the lie you are trying to justify... that what we have between us is a mistake?" He angrily wore his shoes and gather his coat. "Tell me the truth for once."

He left without waiting for his response.

Arthur figured the distance will help her and Alice figure out stuff so he gave her some space. A few weeks later Arthur gets a call from his Aunt Margaret and learned that his grandmother was in critical condition so he had to go upstate to the house he was raised with Alice. Although her Aunt Margaret was not by blood because she was only related by marriage from a distant cousin of his father who died early in their marriage, she was often there to lend a hand.

Alice who was talking to the lawyer did not glance to Arthur or acknowledge his presence. However, his Aunt informed her that the lawyer was there for the plan for his grandmother's death arrangements. Arthur who couldn't deal with any of it withdraw himself to the separate house behind the main house.

After getting ready for bed Alice went down to check on her grandmother and the nurse was reading her a book and she kissed her grandmother goodnight.

She went to the kitchen and the housekeeper informed her that Arthur didn't come to eat. She was worried and told the her to help her prepare food for him so she can deliver it to him.

Alice was surprised when she opened the door and found him inside the reading room still awake. He was sitting on the chair by the table his arms on the armchair covering his face, the fire flickering in the middle of the room.

He didn't hear her at first and she took a step and he stared at her without uncovering his face.

Was he crying. She wondered.

"I brought your food because I heard you didn't eat today at all."

It amused him that she would come here with her sleeping clothes. Even though she was wearing a robe he knew she had light clothes beneath it. As if sensing his stare, she turned slowly, her hair sliding over one shoulder.

"Come here."

For a moment he thought she was going to disobey him. Alice sigh and walked towards him, her hair shimmering down her back like a lighted torch.

When she was close enough, he drew her between his thigh and she was almost seated at the table in front of him. Arthur opened her robe and she blushed when he saw his hungry eyes that was delighted to find a dark tan sexy satin chemise.

"I couldn't find anything else to sleep on... I was in a hurry to get here I didn't pack the right clothes."

He didn't look entirely convinced.

Slowly his hands caress down the side of her thighs only to raise up lifting the chemise up and she caught his wrists to stop him before exposing her underwear. "Arthur don't." Their eyes met.

And she turned rigid, so tense and she felt the forbidden heat of excitement in her belly that she wanted to resist.

Now his cock was as rigid as she was.

His head bent to kiss her belly and slowly fondling her without his hands. She lets his hands go and he proceeded by raising up her chemise her fingers dug into his arms.

He kissed a path down to her navel, pulling down her underwear as his mouth moved lower.

Goose bumps scattered across her belly to her spine and still he moved lower. Parting her thighs and positioned his body so that his head was above her pelvis. Shocking her as he lowered his head even more. How could she let this happen.

He slid his fingers through the lips uncovering the throbbing center and grazing his tongue slightly at the swollen, aching folds. She couldn't form a single objection as he pressed hard kisses to her damp flesh.

She trembled uncontrollably. Her thighs shook. Her knees shook. He licked her long, sinfully, forcefully strong tongue, swiping at her opening to the folds of her flesh, circling the nub of nerves with his fingers while slowly pressing and rubbing.

His tongue circled her entrance and slid inside, shocking her with sensations.

She arched forward and he withdraw from giving her the release she needed.

He sat straight to the chair leaning backwards. "Sit on top of me."

He only leaned forward to take her robe off while she stared at him intensely as if she was hypnotized. She knelt on top of him her damp flesh overflowing down her thighs. He slid down the strap of her dress exposing her breast. She holds his elbow for support. He stroked lazily with his fingers, tracing soft lines to her nipples. Pulled gently and sharper.

Tugging on the nipples and making her womb clenched. She pressed her sex down harder to his stiffed c*ck.

"Thank you for the meal."

Warm, rough tongue slid sensuously over her nipple and she moaned harder. His trail of kisses leaving damp trail on her breast, his hands cupped her breast, kneading and massaging them together. He licked over one nipple and then pressed the other. Unable to resist her hands encouraging him with her fingers brushing her hair. She stared down as he suckled on her nipples, tightening her body even more at the sight of him.

He unzipped his pants releasing his throbbing organ. He groaned and closed his eyes when she stroked his c*ck.

She nervously licked her bottom lip, leaving it moist in the glow of the firelight. It left him senseless and pulled her head down to meet his kiss. His mouth moving with infinite rushness over her lips. Hungrily tasting and demanding. All the while his hands slid over her body, stroking, caressing. Soothing. It made her dizzy that she didn't realize that her throbbing organ was prodding at her wet flesh.

"Guide me inside of you."

She guided her to her opening and she went still as she stretched around the tip of his manhood. Her hands fell on his shoulders for support. He arched up while pressing her down to him and she could feel the fullness of him deep inside of her.

She bit her bottom lip and whimpered under the urgency. He release her briefly but his hardness found her again, firm against her soft flesh. Probing and hot.

She closed her eyes when she sensed his breathless rush, he thrust hard and deep. His fingers found her nipple and rubbed the pad until it stiffened and became erect. Tightening her womb at the pleasure. She grasped in dismay. He smiled up at her, a gleam in his eyes.

He withdrew and thrust again, deeper and harder still. Possessive while planting himself inside her. His teeth scraped her jaw and then moved to her neck. He kissed, nibbled, sucked and nipped on her skin. Knowing traces will mark her.

She threw back her head surrendering.

He slid his hands underneath her buttocks and cupped her, holding her closer to him. He thrust, burying himself deeper than before.

She met him with a passionate kiss more tinder and demanding.

Faster and harder he moved between her legs and pressing him down to him to meet his thrust. He slipped one hand between them and brushed his fingertips over her hungry flesh just as he thrust in her once more.

The pressure bewildered her, her moan was echoing more in the room, lauder and wonderful to his ears. She stiffened as her body trembled with pleasure that flooded through her veins. Her lungs opening trying to draw a breath. Her flesh clenching harder on him making him come with her. She came first and his large hand pulled her back down when she tried to pull out. Hot and slick. The sharp flesh find a few stroke inside of her. His touch firm and possessive.

He continued to drive into her, over and over. Pleasure again stirred within her, rising and tightening her body all over again. Tension whipped through his body and he released inside of her while thrusting deeply.

A shudder rolled through him and then he remained still for a moment deep inside of her. His organ pulsed and his juices flooded him. He withdrew from her and the thick slick juices from her organ and his released sperm trailed down her thighs and on his pants.

Her head was bend down on his shoulder hiding the embarrassment and the guilt yet again.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She answered. She was struggling to get up and he helped her fix her clothes.

"Stay." Arthur asked before she walked away.

"I can't."

-----

A Week later Alice kept trying to avoid Arthur alone whenever he comes to visit while she watch over their grandmother.

Then their grandmother died peacefully with all the family the following week. Alice never left her side. They never looked each other straight in the eyes. He came over to talk to her in the meeting of the reading of the will. He found her cleaning his grandmother's office, just arranging the table and dusting the table and sorting things out...

"God she loved this office. Your always here with her just studying always by your own side of the room just right there." He waved to her spot where there was a set of her own table and her name plack.

"I wanted her to be proud."

"I would always walk by when the door is open and watch you two exchanging words about something smart. It made me..."

"Angry?" She added as she was about to walk away from him.

He caught her arms.

"Alice Wait we need to talk. I know it's hard to lose a love one... but." She looked back and spoke in a calm but sad voice.

"Arthur I know about your plans all this years.. First to seduced me, then proposed to me, put up with me all that time and was only with me because you found out that I owned half of everything you own because of grandmothers will." He was about to respond...

"Please don't say anything until I finish. Ever since we were younger..." He lets go of her arms and walked to the window.

"Arthur... God you knew at 12 I was only in love with you. A 14 year old who was horrible to me. Then suddenly you noticed me when I was at my 21st birthday, showering me with all the attention. Here I thought it was because I grew breast. But you knew I would inherit part of your inheritance so you figured you would have your way with me. Get at me. And then try to get me to marry you and get it all back for yourself."

"Alice please.. let me..."

"Arthur I would like to finish so let me get this straight... You left me to tell me I needed to focus on my dreams on becoming a doctor. You got engaged but came crawling back and I thought it was because I became a doctor already but really it was because if you get married to someone else you knew you wouldn't have a chance to get your half back. Because when I get married I'll get part of my inheritance. So you figured get me to marry you so you can have everything with me as your wife."

"I know it sounds bad.. But."

"Please don't try to deny it, Arthur. The lawyer informed me when we got engaged that you found out on my 21st birthday that I was going to inherit part of your fortune when I marry. That's when I realize that everything started then. The pursuing. When you got engaged you found out what would happen to the company when I get married and finally have control on the company and you got scared I'll take my share if I wasn't married to you. So you came back to propose to me out of nowhere instead."

He fell silent.

"But you know what Arthur... when you came back I didn't mind that you came back to marry me so you can have all your money back."

"Then why didn't you marry me Alice? What changed?"

"Actually the lawyer will be here so I can wave off my rights to you." The doorbell rang and then they heard the knock.

"Here is the paperwork. You only need to sign it Ms. Chase." The lawyer announced.

"Sign. What are you talking about? I'm only here for the reading of the will."

The lawyer took out a paper and then read it aloud. "It says here on the will that Alice Chase adopted daughter will have half of all control, assets and fortune with Arthur Brower when she marries. Everything else will be equally shared and to do with as they please. Alice Chase will be given portion of her allowance before she marries through Arthur Brower. If she remains single at 35 she will get her inheritance so she can remain her independence as she desires just until that age."

Alice signed the paper and then added "I will only take the apartment I live in now as part of the agreement and you can have the rest."

He didn't know what to do. Everything she said was true. How is he going to explain that first the plan was get his money back but in the process he fell for her. He wanted to forget her while she was getting her PhD, even got engaged but he couldn't forget about her. He took it as a sign that he needed to get her back and marry her when he learned about his company risked if she was to marry another. He certainly didn't think it for the company but for him. He wanted both. His money and her.

"Alice I don't want your share. Grandmother wanted you to have it and..."

"Arthur, when we were growing up you always told me I didn't deserve all this luxury and all this pampering, love and care from this family. You were right."

"I was a fool..."

"Actually you were right. I don't deserve any of it. I don't want any explanation. I don't need it. I'm glad I can get away from all of this. It was just a wonderful dream and I think I'm ready to wake up where I belong. I already signed all the paperworks. I was grateful to the person that truly was the only one that loved me and I will forever love her and cherish her memory."

"Ms. Chase you just need to your print on the documents." The lawyer interrupted.

Arthur grabbed the paperworks.

"I will not accept this documents."

"You have no choice. I don't want anything to do with you again." She took the paper and pushed him away escaping to his reach to stamp her handprint and handed it to the lawyer without passing him.

"Excuse me. I will have everything done as soon as possible." The lawyer excited leaving both of them in silence.

----------- THE PAST --------------

Alice was laying there under the tree sleeping peacefully. Arthur walked closer and noticed her school skirt floating up to expose almost her knickers. God she is careless what if someone will see her underwear. He thought as he knelt down on her side to fix the hem of her skirt and took his school coat to cover her legs.

Then he looked up to see her face. She looked beautiful under the shade, her lips pink, her skin peaches and cream, her hair more reddish and slight brown. His eyes suddenly roamed throughout her body. God she had breast now. He almost choked while he swallowed.

He could feel his heart beating fast and remembered he can't like this girl she was like a servant who don't deserve all this luxury.

He was about to stand up when she turned her head to the side laying on his hand. He leaned a little forward to take his hands only to realize his face was about 2 inch away from her lips.

He was so tantalize from her smell and mesmerize by her lips that he kissed her. He thought it would only be a puck but the soft lips and her response made him go on. Then as he was running out of breath from the excitement from the kiss he withdraw and found himself staring at her. He cursed himself.

He could not believe what he just did that he startled himself and got up. He was pacing and scolded himself for taking advantage of her situation. Then resolved that it was her fault for making herself vulnerable and she didn't even wake up. Who knew what could have happened if she was sleeping somewhere else other than here in the house.

He kicked her slightly on the hip insensitively and thought to punish her for making herself vulnerable.

"Wake Up Alice."

"Ouch." She rubbed her hip. "What did you do that for?" Her hair was messy and her puffy eyes made her look more cuter.

"Your already 14 Alice you can't just take naps anywhere now." She got up stumbling that he caught her by the back accidentally embracing her and their eyes met. Silently they stare at each other before he let her go gently fearing she would fall again.

Cursing himself for caring for someone who was lucky enough to be adopted by his grandmother. He turned around composing himself for he felt himself blush.

"I didn't just take naps anywhere. This is not anywhere" Alice was trembling from the event and her palm was sweating. Arthur turned back to face her and saw that his school coat was on the ground and she was stepping on it.

He stared at it angrily and as soon as she realize she picked it up nervously and was trying to dust off the dirt and grass.

"Your napping outside its not safe just to nap anywhere is that clear. You're lucky enough that we adopted you so you were safe today. Now give me back my coat."

She handed the coat frightfully with her head down while she was upset that she disappointed him again.

They were walking back to the house and he turned slightly and noticed she was touching her lips. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I think I got bit by something my lip feels swollen."

That was the first time he felt himself flushed and flustered.